More Realistic Deaths [w.i.p]

Hi, a little help here!!

I installed your mod it is working beautifully with beasts(outstanding work there THANKS A LOT!!!)

however the necro rape animations are all sexlab ones with the player alive i added funnybizness necro all with funnybizness SLAL but still they are all live animations .

What should i Do to get only necro ones whilst also keeping sexlab defeat animations working, AGAIN THANKS A LOT!! aNY HELP WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!

Make sure you register the animations on SLAL. Otherwise it will only use the default animations pre-installed with SexLab.

How do i do it? I have tried placing the necro animatioons in sexlab folder, the sexlab menu in game doesnt show those.

Also they actually played on a few occasions in the beginning.... don't know why tehy don't anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIhMA8wtiA0&feature=youtu.be

So here's what Bandit Strip + the Necro thing looks like so far.

Obviously there's work to be done, but at least the proof of concept works.

You're definitely going to need FunnyBizness' necro anims. Else this is going to look odd.

Funny thing about dying, it gets really complicated after your character dies.

I have a bug where if you were killed with Flames or Firebolt, the fire will keep coming off the body.

So when the bandit decides to have his way with your character, she'll be flaming the entire time...

Things just break when the PC dies =___________________________=

Anyways, probably will have something to show on the weekends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, so far it doesn't seem as though I have an easy way to change up voices on Sexlab programmatically.

What this means is that you're going to need to set your character's voice to something like Mature, and actually remove all of the voice clips from the corresponding Sexlab Voices folder so that your character stays silent.

Additionally, you'll need Free Death Cam (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69791), otherwise you'll find your camera locked.

That's okay for everyone right? Two dependent mods? Let me know if you know a better way or if two dependencies is too much.

Cheers,

Newbmaster3963.

YES. YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

Hi, a little help here!!

I installed your mod it is working beautifully with beasts(outstanding work there THANKS A LOT!!!)

however the necro rape animations are all sexlab ones with the player alive i added funnybizness necro all with funnybizness SLAL but still they are all live animations .

What should i Do to get only necro ones whilst also keeping sexlab defeat animations working, AGAIN THANKS A LOT!! aNY HELP WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!

Make sure you register the animations on SLAL. Otherwise it will only use the default animations pre-installed with SexLab.

Hey thanks i just figured out what you were saying , Thanks a lot!!! This fixed it for me......

@newbmaster3963

Thanks a lot for your lovely mod!!!! it really adds a ton of ummmmm........Immersion there....LOL!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The wolves just keep on attacking, though I couldn't get the bandit to work or maybe script lag and I didn't make the camera time long enough for the script to run cause the bandits just walked away like usual. 

O and if possible would like to request a feature to add a check for speeches, nothing breaks immersion more than a bandit looking at your lifeless body and saying 'good day' 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, just wanted to drop a couple files I've been working on the past couple days. Not anything big just additional MCM options. I wanted to add more face expressions for your character when you die. So, I included FISS support so you can load your own mfg expressions. You can also randomize between the 16 presets. Also added an option to change global time command that runs on death so you can disable slow time or tune it to what percent you want.

Little note on Load/Save All modifier. Expressions are saved separately if you save without the save allmodifier. You can load in files either way regardless. FISS doesn't have any file search/overwritingcapablities of existing files, so it has to be done this way. Though I don't think this will be an issue, just wanted to put some info on how FISS works. To use the mod, just have my file overwrite the scripts in the main file.

Thanks to Luciver for the mfg presets that I added to this mod.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77939-lucivers-ahegao-expression-presets.
I used 3 of his presets, and added 5 of my own. I would look into funnybusiness anims to get more presets, since I just copied the 8 I have into the other 8 slots. If 16 expressions is to low, just let me know. I can easily add more, but it will make loading expressions slower and you would have to fill every preset slot with expressions to randomize evenly.

FISS can be found here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/?

I found out that mood expressions break completely when you die, so you can't set expressions/moods. This limits the expressiveness of faces since moods do change the face structure differently than phonemes and modifiers. I tried resurrecting after the PC dies and applying the mood then but death event itself breaks expressions. So If someone can figure out a way to add a mood right before a character dies without interupting the death sequence like making the character essential, then mfg expressions can be added back.

This is my first edit to a mod being released, so there might be some bugs. I do want to look into adding more features. One I had in mind is changing Human NPC behavior so they take loot that they kill and if you take their loot, it would make them aggressive toward you (for stealing). Not sure how difficult that is since all I've done so far is add more MCM options. That's one thing that really irked me about Guards killing Bandits and leaving the body and all the loot behind. Edit: I've found that Loot and Degradation has this feature. Going to try to make an edit for that mod now.

MRD + MCM options.zip

nice work so far! can it function with just a transcription on SE?

I will try to install it anyway but I guess I should poke a friend to ask to transform it into an SE compatible mod.

just performed a quick test and I can't seem to make it work immediatly. the load after death immediatly happens. but I will ask friend to conver the files. at least it gave no CTD when booting the game.

small question:  what predato species are functional for this at the moment?

Use this to make death cam longer, get the 30 min version. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/242?tab=files

Here's the lines in the script that manages factions and races.

Race WolfRace = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001320A, "Skyrim.ESM") as Race
Race ChaurusRace = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000131EB, "Skyrim.ESM") as Race
Faction BanditFaction =  Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001BCC0, "Skyrim.ESM") as Faction
Faction PredatorFaction =  Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002E893, "Skyrim.ESM") as Faction
Faction FalmerFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002997E, "Skyrim.ESM") as Faction
Faction CreatureFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000013, "Skyrim.ESM") as Faction
Faction pdeHandlerFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000058C4, "testSlowMotion.esp") as Faction

Anything within those factions or is a part of the Wolf/Charus race will attack your body after you die. Not sure about SE, I haven't done any conversions to SE myself so I'm not sure how difficult changing the esp to work with SE would be. Scripting should be easy though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/02/2016 at 2:41 AM, newbmaster3963 said:

"You'll be so much easier to rob when you're dead!"
The bandit exclaims as he lands the finishing blow on the unfortunate Dragonborn.

...And then he walks away from your dead body...

A pack of starving wolves tear you apart limb from limb in desperation to feed their pack.

...And then they just... leave...

Honestly some of this didn't make much sense to me.
A lot of the monsters in Skyrim attack people simply because they are carnivores.
Bandits pray on people because they really want some money.
When someone dies wearing full Daedric armor you'd kind of expect someone to loot that, wouldn't you?

Introducing More Realistic Deaths.

It's a bunch of scripts that handles the player dying in certain situations.

So if wolves are around when you die, it's lunch time!

If bandits spot you wearing some expensive jewelry or crazy armor, its theirs now!

Additionally it includes a hand-modified XPMSE skeleton that has looser, more flexible joints.

No more rigor-mortis!

I'm still cleaning up the code, but it'll be coming soon if there's interest in this.

Let me know what you guys think. If there's some ideas shoot them my way.

Newbmaster3963.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Babushka234 said:

hey just wondering if this mod is still going, love it so far ^^

Never used it, so can't love it, But I'm curious to see if this mod developed anymore. I know there was an issue with facial anims applied to dead NPC''s, and maybe that some of the enemies attack the air.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Howdy people! From what I can see the completion of this project was quite anticipated but it kinda got "put on hold". What's worse is that the download link to the mod no longer works. So I decided to reupload the file! I'm keeping it in my drive account so it should stay up for a while. To the author of the mod - if you would like me to take the link down just go ahead and pm me or make a post here, it'll be down as soon as I read it. Anyways I do hope the project gets resumed eventually, I would love to see it finished! Until then tho have fun with this version.
Also as a P.S. - I have been using this mod in Skyrim SE, what I did was just put the mod in NMM and it handled itself, launched SSE, waited for a bit and voila, the MCM menu got registered, all options were working and every animation was a-ok. So to anyone wondering if it works with SSE, it does indeed work, probably just as good as it does in Oldrim.

More Realistic Deaths

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...