More Realistic Deaths [w.i.p]

damnn this is good now im not afraid of dying anymore  :D  :D

not sure but it would be good after the  just finish undressing your character and after raping could it be possible that you will be left for dead and just wake in random places with a small amount of health i know there`s can be lot and lots idea for this mod but this part is great for player its not just dying or a mcm menu that chances that the last blow could be fatal or not and wakeup in the wilderness i know this is kinda hard maybe someone can make a plugin for your MRD Framework

AWESOME mod! been dreaming with something like this for a long time :D !!  

Some Ideas:

-Human enemies wil keep beating your dead body and turn it into pieces 

-Black out scenes ... so saw some good ideas like  

• PC impaled on a stake (Manoose already has the animations/scripting for this, so it could be fairly simple if he's willing to share.)
  • PC literally spit-roasted, as others have suggested.

I think this kind of scenarios can be done by simply using a black out scene, putting all in position and then showing up again.... 

-human npc will took a torch and burn your body

-Spiders will cover you in spider web , there is already a web equipment thing in Zaz animation.

-Draugr will absorb your soul (spell) and will left a mummified carcass (draugr model)

-Necromancers or mage will blast your body into a blody skeleton using a spell

-Human npc will laugh and taunt when you die

The game seems to CTD when necro begins on a decapitated player.

My game CTD regardless of decapitation. I've got fresh skyrim install with minimum mods (basically just body replacer, sexlab, free death camera, necro non replacer and this one).

It has nothing to do with other things but spells.. so if you have mods modifying spells or anything, you may consider the order of esps.

Deadly Mutilation has organ models and such if you're looking for more gore.(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?) Contact the auther and see if they'll let you use the assets. On the topic of animations, anyone willing to animate the animals to make it look like they are actually nawing at you instead of air? I'd do it, but I have yet to come across a actual full tutorial on how to get models and skeletons from Skyrim into Blender, then back into Skyrim. Majority of them are snippets of how to's and rarely tell me everything I need. [EDIT] If there is any good tutorial on how to get it up and running then I would be willing to give it a try.

I will post a fix this weekend that'll update a few easy things that people have requested:

• Black Blood Marauders has been added to the list of enemies that may strip or engage in necrophilia. [Please post any other requests for factions/NPCs]
  • Vampires [hopefully]
  • Investigate any causes for CTDs. [Those of you that have them, are you sure it's this mod that causing the CTDs? Do you have all of the prerequisites?]
  • Options for multiple Necro scenes.
  • Options for monster Necro scenes.
  • Expanded options such as % chance of events happening to spice things up.

Additions requiring additional add-ons won't be coming very soon, work's been pretty hectic so things like Estrus/Spitroast will be pushed back.

Let me know if there's anything else that pops up,

newbmaster3963.

I will post a fix this weekend that'll update a few easy things that people have requested:

• Black Blood Marauders has been added to the list of enemies that may strip or engage in necrophilia. [Please post any other requests for factions/NPCs]
  • Vampires [hopefully]
  • Investigate any causes for CTDs. [Those of you that have them, are you sure it's this mod that causing the CTDs? Do you have all of the prerequisites?]
  • Options for multiple Necro scenes.
  • Options for monster Necro scenes.
  • Expanded options such as % chance of events happening to spice things up.

Additions requiring additional add-ons won't be coming very soon, work's been pretty hectic so things like Estrus/Spitroast will be pushed back.

Let me know if there's anything else that pops up,

newbmaster3963.

Sweetastic.

Also, is Free Death Camera hidden for you guys or was it taken down within the span of opening this thread? If it's hidden can someone provide a dropbox link if they do not mind? Much oblige.

Immersive First Person makes it so brutal.

0:13 - First Person

1:30 - Thirdperson Death 1

2:12 - Thirdperson Death 2

2:55 - Thirdperson Death 3

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/mO9dLxOQVb1Qy7b2BVOoPvhwaGFcSzN4oh0NvqCXnzFSbtHsZTeDI3Sb00uSwN1I/file

[EDIT] Will there be an update where animals also eat other dead npcs?

it says error 404 in the file visiting

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/mO9dLxOQVb1Qy7b2BVOoPvhwaGFcSzN4oh0NvqCXnzFSbtHsZTeDI3Sb00uSwN1I/file

That's weird, I provided a new link. See if it works.

That's weird, I provided a new link. See if it works.

post-83198-0-68469700-1455923814_thumb.jpg

That can come later, for sure. Your video is pretty brutal. Hopefully I can figure out how to make the heads track the body better.

Sweetastic.

Also, is Free Death Camera hidden for you guys or was it taken down within the span of opening this thread? If it's hidden can someone provide a dropbox link if they do not mind? Much oblige.

He actually posted it up here for everyone :D

I wish it was compatible with Death Alternative because if you get defeated twice within a certain timeframe you experience true death and even then this mod wont trigger for some reason.