some litte port stuff anyone interesting to this?

Outlawer

Maybe upload them to mega or something, and just leave a link to that here? Technically you wouldn't be uploading it to LL.

Ah that seems like a logical work around. I guess that's technically okay right?

I'm all for sharing and caring with mods, all these rules just limit us.

Ah that seems like a logical work around. I guess that's technically okay right?

I'm all for sharing and caring with mods, all these rules just limit us.

Technically it's okay as long as you don't use the LL's server to post them, just sharing a link isn't prohibited here as far as I know

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone please tell me the ID for the Zatanna outfit according to the site it's in that file now but I can't find it anywhere's I've typed help Zatanna 4 nothing shows up or anything really want that outfit or is it sadly not ported properly and that's why I can't find it at all? I 'm sorry if I'm  asking on an old thread I've just tried everything I can to find this item.

Archived