Fallout 4 'Continuing Sexout Breeder' Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I’m a developer and tinkered around with the various creation kits in the past. Now that there’s an animation loader and some resources for F4 I’d like to take a stab at developing some exotic ?mods for it. One of the scenarios in this thread would be a good starting point...I’ll update with my progress, if anyone has suggestions for resources or examples working with the frameworks it’d be much appreciated. Is there like a loverslab github or something? To set expectations, I’m going to start with a basic lightly scripted environment from one of the ideas in the OP and build up from there. 

On 6/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, snakesnakesnake said:

I’m a developer and tinkered around with the various creation kits in the past. Now that there’s an animation loader and some resources for F4 I’d like to take a stab at developing some exotic ?mods for it. One of the scenarios in this thread would be a good starting point...I’ll update with my progress, if anyone has suggestions for resources or examples working with the frameworks it’d be much appreciated. Is there like a loverslab github or something? To set expectations, I’m going to start with a basic lightly scripted environment from one of the ideas in the OP and build up from there. 

You are our Hero!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In the miraculous case that this topic isn't dead, but simply in a proverbial coma, I might just pluck an idea or two and see if I can't work them in somehow. Now that animations are slowly rolling onto the scene and we hopefully get a decently encompassing pregnancy system, some more breeding focused scenarios can be whipped up.

Sadly, having dabbled with a couple of quests so far, I can tell it's hard to really work with characters and set pieces out in the Wasteland. Most characters end up being in either Diamond City or Goodneighbor. This, I can blame entirely on the new settlement system, which makes it near-impossible to make something of the various locations because any player can block an important section for a quest scene off with a wooden shack or something. Outside of these safe zones, there's always a few enemies around, so you can't really have something of a community like Goodsprings or even the Mojave Outpost. Like it or not, but making a lively town with a character of its own is hard. Very hard, and unlikely to be popular among modders in this corner because it's a lot of work for little return.

And yes, the new dialogue system has a hand in making things a bit more complicated as well. As much as I love the more cinematic feel, the forced four choices can make writing quests awkward, especially if you're an author coming over from New Vegas.

All that being said on a heart-venting rant, I'll sift through the OP to see if there are any salvagable ideas.

P.S.,

On 6/20/2018 at 9:53 AM, protocolk said:

you guys know theres a breeder mod for FO4 from the NV author right? and that iots a sequel to the first one story?

On 6/21/2018 at 11:02 AM, houdini said:

U are reffering to Boston Breeder and it is sequel to Fertille Breeder which it vay not the same as sexoutbreeder

Yes, Fertile Breeder and Sexout Breeder are different mods, but FB was made as a spiritual sucessor to Sexout Breeder, since the original author of SOBreeder is long since gone, sadly.

12 hours ago, pepertje said:

Is there any way to stop enemy respawns?, somewhere like university point would be a good spot once you've been through and cleared it out.  There are some empty interior locations as well, although i guess they wouldn't really have the space for a proper town/encampment.

What is it you feel is missing from the current pregnancy system?.  Family planning enhanced works well enough, for me at least.  There are (basic) addons for the creatures that currently have animations, maybe the mod could do with a fresh look but unless someone takes over, it likely wont get updated.  Egoballistic is currently bringing a few abandoned mods up to date, maybe they will take a look at FPE as well?.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:25 PM, Evilhomer said:

Is there any way to stop enemy respawns?, somewhere like university point would be a good spot once you've been through and cleared it out.  There are some empty interior locations as well, although i guess they wouldn't really have the space for a proper town/encampment.

What is it you feel is missing from the current pregnancy system?.  Family planning enhanced works well enough, for me at least.  There are (basic) addons for the creatures that currently have animations, maybe the mod could do with a fresh look but unless someone takes over, it likely wont get updated.  Egoballistic is currently bringing a few abandoned mods up to date, maybe they will take a look at FPE as well?.

@pepertje

this get me some ideal from ALIEN
about some outbreak crisis under ground or small island or some quarantine area where our sole survivor just ran in it
the normal creature stiil chasing those breeder
but  there are somekind parasitic larva will infect all the creature and human as host and mutate some reproduction organ( Ovipositor ? )

then organ control host start to capture and use breeder's womb to collect DNA information for envolve ,and birth those larva to infect next host again

after host complete infect (inject seed) breeder , those organ will detach from host and die , host will break control

and when parasitic collect enough breeder's DNA information (maybe after 3 cycle )
the final larva will become deadly , next unluckly host will turn to a reproduction chamber ,wait another breeder or female get close and expolde (like those mirelurk's egg), host die,

there are multi  spiders like alien life form with the explode ,attack breeder and birth those deadly larva again

our sole survivor need to find a way with  local heroine and her squad to stop all of this  before all the quarantine area turn to a hell

then player have to make choice
kill all the host even health human before things turn too late

or find the weakness of this alien life form's reproduction system by some DNA disease or virus

sorry for my pool english

• 2 years later...