Fallout 4 'Continuing Sexout Breeder' Discussion

Hmmm ... Supermutants look a lot like Orions from "Star Trek" who also feature huge dudes - and stunningla beautiful females :)

At least when you look around Virgil's old lab in the institute there is a record of Institut experiments on both male and female test subjects.

I had some ideas for one-time or recurring encounters. These scenarios would fit in better with a mod like Sexlab Solutions, but might be worthwhile here too.

---Near the Electrical Hobbyist's Club, there is a mausoleum that had been converted into some kind of nest or shrine to a single Mirelurk Egg. In the vanilla game, entering the mausoleum causes a Mirelurk King to spawn. This whole location appears to be quest free and might make a nice backdrop for a one-time encounter or as a trigger for a questline.

---The Devil's Due is one of the better quests in the game and the hostile Deathclaw encountered in the Museum of Witchcraft is hinted to be the mother of the ruined eggs. While the male Deathclaw encountered at the nest is not initially hostile, he just lost his mate and perhaps wants more out of the player than the one remaining egg. (consensual monster sex = companion?)

Dogs pop up all over the Commonwealth and presents opportunities for recurring encounters.

---Gene won't sell one of his dogs without being convinced you're not a shit person, but perhaps this dog lover can be convinced to offer a deep discount in exchange for a free show.

---The Wounded Dog encounter has the protagonist come across an injured dog and can patch them up. Your character is a massive pervert who wants to make sure the mutt is in tiptop shape.

---Canine Bond: This perk is obtained after having sex with Dogmeat. The perk has a chance to make any spawned canine become passive or turn hostile toward other enemies while Dogmeat is your companion. Any turned dog that survives combat will approach and attempt to initiate sex. The dog will become hostile if turned down. The idea is that the dog noticed your companion's musk on you and will want some too. The perk will be timed, but can stack multiple times.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Here to apologise on my lack of activity with this, I've not been busy or anything, just lazy. I'm looking to learn how to create mods, so if and when Sextec is released, I'll be looking into making this happen. I also don't think I'll continue to write on this, I haven't really got the drive for it right now.

Lot of people have posted some great suggestions and ideas, so I'm going to try and address them here.

LadyShade: I'm sure tentacles could be worked into this, my thoughts are definitely to use them for Mirelurks, and perhaps a parasitic armour that feeds of the character and impregnates them as well.

Snoopy101: I stated on multiple occassions, and within the post itself, that mutations would be optional. But the mutations in Sexout Breeder were a big part of the mod, so I wouldn't count them out entirely.

Omega13: I love all of your suggestions. Top notch. :)

Everyone talking about super mutants and synths: No. For one I don't like either, for another, I have no idea how either would work in a 'breeder situation'. Super Mutants are sterile due to their FEV mutation, and unless you mean gen 3 synths, I don't want to think about how that would work. In other words, not my cup of tea.

Also, if anyone's got it, I'd love advice on how to start with modding. I have a bit of experience with JScript, but not much else.

• 2 weeks later...

Just because it came out recently, the Vault 88 from the new vault creator DLC would be perfect for the Mirelurk and Deathclaw questlines. In one of the sectors is the waterpump, and a mirelurk den, including a queen, so shoehorning in mirelurk kings would be easy and not feel out of place.

Behind a Limestone wall is a "legendary" Alpha deathclaw. So both already have appropriate encounters already in place. as for them being quest tied, I do not believe they are, though someone may want to check, but the only quests seem to be tied with the vault workshops and maybe the limestone walls.

So it would be easy to simply allow the player to do XXX with the mirelurk or deathclaw, and have the vault workshops add mirelurk/deathclaw "structures" to them in addition to the vault workshops.

Not to mention the "experiments" that could go on in the vault, again, wouldn't feel so out of place.

Thoughs? ideas? or am I insane?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i have a idea how about Adding something with Tentacles Could Be something like this a09a1e3c7bf11c4da11ef35a47d51a3ec30885b8

and after that comes this tumblr_myqfm2rI951r6z4wzo1_500.gif

and then after that Finally Comes This tumblr_mvc2515ge21shlq3yo1_400.gif

i also have a kind of a Short story in mind let me know what u think about my idea 

To be honest, I'd love to see a more immersed tentacle action. I mean yeah, Estra-Charus in Skyrim was very nice, just not of depth to it. Author did a great job. Plus, with this notion, I'd love to see a quest line for tentacles, especially more fitting into a fallout setting. Just a thought I had on it. Although I'd love to read the short story sometime to be honest. ~Insert fangirl tentacle lover~

• 1 month later...

Male(straight): As you awake you find yourself in a cave with little more than your pipboy and some shredded clothing. As your eyes adjust to the dim you notice the Deathclaw in the cave with you. For a while she will only bring in raw meat for you to eat; for reference, if a Deathclaw offers you food you should probably take it while it's there. Once you've gained the female deathclaws trust, you can initiate submissive or dominative sex with it, and become its plaything or its Alpha.

FAIFPWDHQ1DR9H9.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...