Fallout 4 'Continuing Sexout Breeder' Discussion

Hey, another idea I just have is that. The queen of mutants/mutant queen/ queen of the wasteland (i'm not good at naming, sorry) once you've obtained all level max. mutation (they will be toggeable, right?) a rogue Institute scientific comes and speaks to you, explaing that she has been investigating those mutations that you have and that needs you help on creating the next evolution step. After this, you go to her lab and use a experimental serum. After using it, you mutate into the queen of mutants/mutant queen/ queen of the wasteland form, giving you an intense thirst for sex, know who is the only person in 100 metres? Yep, the rogue scientist. After the sex scene (in wich you repe her with 2 tails and lay some eggs on her) she tells that she will be investigating for some new mutations (obiously refering to DLC's and other mods new creatures).

The mutation: well, this "queen" mutation will consist on all the other mutations joined together, you have each mutation contribution below:

Brahmin: I don't have any idea. Suggest something plz.

Deathclaw: You have the claws, spikes and your legs are full reptilian

Bloatfly: You have the antennaw and small wing on below the bloodbug wings

Mirelurk: you have some chitin shielding all over your body

Stingwing: You have the tail and the wings on your back, being the first one, starting from the top, 

Dog/wolf/cat: You have the furry animal ears (configurabel, if possible)

Radstag: You have som horns

Bloodbug: You developed the wing, between the Bloatfly wings and the stingwin wings. 

Radscorpion: you have the scorpion tail (both tails at the same time) and the quitin mask over your eyes.

All the custom mechanics, like the impregnating with larvae or the blood drinking are present at the same time whil using this mutation.

Perhaps we could venture mutations beyond just adding few features to the character model, but to overhaul the character model completely, depriving their human entities. Such as changing body composition with additional limbs (for bug mutation), longer hind legs (for manuals), readjusted skin colour, walking on all fours or levitate with flapping wings. ofcourse this would naturally evoke hostility from other the humans.

if hostility from other humans is to be in then there has to be a way to cure your character of the mutations, mad scientist is the usual opt out procedure. also if npc's are capable of getting mutated in this manner than perhaps  mutation prostitution could become a thing in remote towns?

Both excellent points, I had thought about changing the character models for some more major mutations, but than that brings up whether you could even use weapons with full body mutations. Though I'm all for a Deathclaw wielding a minigun.

NPC's could definitely become mutated, as for whether enemies become hostile, perhaps it could be restricted to factions? Like the Brotherhood could be against mutants, because let's face it, they hate anything that isn't them. Where as the Minutemen might be ok with it, but don't like it either.

Hey, another idea I just have is that. The queen of mutants/mutant queen/ queen of the wasteland (i'm not good at naming, sorry) once you've obtained all level max. mutation (they will be toggeable, right?) a rogue Institute scientific comes and speaks to you, explaing that she has been investigating those mutations that you have and that needs you help on creating the next evolution step. After this, you go to her lab and use a experimental serum. After using it, you mutate into the queen of mutants/mutant queen/ queen of the wasteland form, giving you an intense thirst for sex, know who is the only person in 100 metres? Yep, the rogue scientist. After the sex scene (in wich you repe her with 2 tails and lay some eggs on her) she tells that she will be investigating for some new mutations (obiously refering to DLC's and other mods new creatures).

The mutation: well, this "queen" mutation will consist on all the other mutations joined together, you have each mutation contribution below:

Brahmin: I don't have any idea. Suggest something plz.

Deathclaw: You have the claws, spikes and your legs are full reptilian

Bloatfly: You have the antennaw and small wing on below the bloodbug wings

Mirelurk: you have some chitin shielding all over your body

Stingwing: You have the tail and the wings on your back, being the first one, starting from the top, 

Dog/wolf/cat: You have the furry animal ears (configurabel, if possible)

Radstag: You have som horns

Bloodbug: You developed the wing, between the Bloatfly wings and the stingwin wings. 

Radscorpion: you have the scorpion tail (both tails at the same time) and the quitin mask over your eyes.

All the custom mechanics, like the impregnating with larvae or the blood drinking are present at the same time whil using this mutation.

Might be a bit hard to work, as a lot of mutations would clip with each other, or override one another.

Just so you know the reason for unmutated cats in fallout 4 is actually science they like dogs can remain almost completely unharmed by radiation just look at the wolves living in the Chernobyl ruins

Actually the wolves in Chernobyl have grown about 10% larger then wolves of the same breed outside of the affected area.

I hope my poor character is able to take that extra 10% of a feral wolf knot. :D

Just so you know the reason for unmutated cats in fallout 4 is actually science they like dogs can remain almost completely unharmed by radiation just look at the wolves living in the Chernobyl ruins

If Fallout was realistic, the plants and trees would be green rather than dry and dead, so it probably wouldn't matter for whatever reason we do have regular cats in it. My thought is that some of the devs just liked cats, and wanted to have them in 4. Also I just found it strange, as aside from dogs, (though dogs can look completely feral, and there are mutant hounds) cats are the only normal animals left in the wasteland.

For those who are wondering why I didn't include Super Mutants and Hounds (if you were wondering, that is) it's because according to fallout lore, most creatures that are mutated by FEV (with the known exception of Deathclaws) are completely infertile. If enough people want that scenario I'll add what I can think of to the post, but for now they remain out of it. My thought is since FEV has different strains of the virus, we could say that the 'Commonwealth Strain' didn't have the resulting infertility. 

Hijacking thread. I have, as usual, worked on the deathclaw mutations from day 1, starting from before CBBE's official release. Since I have no interest in making an actual mod (and the CK isn't even out), just modder's resource at this point. The blending and conform was a total pain in the *** to get right. But yes, the conform to CBBE is almost perfect, and sliders work.

post-22710-0-09380600-1454916873_thumb.png

post-22710-0-08138400-1454916881_thumb.png

post-22710-0-64239000-1454916890_thumb.png

post-22710-0-23913300-1454916897_thumb.png

Todo includes horns, spines (all *properly blended*). Will take a while, and I don't have much time to mod these days. But look for it eventually.

Textures from my other mod.

Hijacking thread. I have, as usual, worked on the deathclaw mutations from day 1, starting from before CBBE's official release. Since I have no interest in making an actual mod (and the CK isn't even out), just modder's resource at this point. The blending and conform was a total pain in the *** to get right. But yes, the conform to CBBE is almost perfect, and sliders work.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-27 23-46-35.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-31 21-50-15.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-02 02-05-24.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot48.png

Todo includes horns, spines (all *properly blended*). Will take a while, and I don't have much time to mod these days. But look for it eventually.

That's... just... beautifull...

I can't wait until GECK's release to start working on this mod. :D

Hmm, with Mole Rat Broodmothers in Vault 81, you could do something with a faulty Ms Nanny wanting to replace the depleted stock after you gunned down all the rodents.

I wonder if people will be able to do stuff with the Sharkphins that you see along the coast, given Dolphin predilection towards sex. 

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-27 23-46-35.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-31 21-50-15.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-02 02-05-24.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot48.png

I just need to say this: Holy crap that is amazing. I feel like my time in comp/graphics was wasted, because I could not do that even with half of the materials already present. Hijack appreciated. 

i think it'd be cool if male characters could be impregnated like this, maybe through mutations, they get fucked enough and they develop a womb, do you think it'd be a good idea?

Don't think I haven't left males out of the image, I'm writing up everything possible for them before I post it, so I don't spend the next day fixing spelling errors and typos. Just a sneak peak: Male characters will have the ability to 'dominate' female creatures and even impregnate them, but will have a much higher chance to be mutated from exposure to other races."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

what about an repopulation questline from a rogue institute scientist?

he wants to bring back several pre war species, but he dont have enough resources for more that one specimen per race, so he send you to:

1) find a safe place as a base (the code name could the Zoo :P).

2) help breeding the 3 first specimens.

3) radiant quests to "find" other breeders (you can stll do it youself)

what about an repopulation questline from a rogue institute scientist?

he wants to bring back several pre war species, but he dont have enough resources for more that one specimen per race, so he send you to:

1) find a safe place as a base (the code name could the Zoo :P).

2) help breeding the 3 first specimens.

3) radiant quests to "find" other breeders (you can stll do it youself)

Animal masion :)

Another idea for the bloatflys... IIRC there's a quest in Diamond City to gather a bloatfly gland for the chemist lady, a 'field trip' science experiment. So a quest where now you return later, after that one when she calls you up on the radio asking for help in her lab.
You arrive and she says she has another thing that you'll be paid for this time for a different science experiment, or a different collection for more bloatflies anyway. After you agree, she has you strip down and lay on a table, so that she can apply some bloatfly 'pheromones' to you. Of course, the table straps you down and while you struggle, the somewhat ditzy scientist hums and goes around and then ring gags you because you'll upset the bloatfly she has from the gland you brought her.
And then you're stuffed with bloatfly eggs in your mouth, womb and ass, before passing out after the rape.
When you come to, you're naked, bloated (heh), are wearing a tracking collar and have an eartag with a number on it. You seem to be in some kind of vault with a lot of bloatflies, which a nearby terminal helpfully tells you are your own children. You've been here for a week, sedated as you were raped, bred, gave brith, and then repeated several times. You have some minor mutations.
At this point, you can try to escape and burn out the vault, killing all of your children and probably being raped a couple times along the way, or you can embrace your breeder status and escape and bring back a female with minimal vault damage, and the scientist will find you, call you a dirty slut experiment (she only refers to you as your eartag number, with derogatory comments in an absent minded way), and let you come and go as you please with you capturing new victims for more bloatflies.

She never does explain WHY she needs women to be raped by bloatflies, or what the bloatflies are for.

Guest Hoekey

Another idea for the bloatflys... IIRC there's a quest in Diamond City to gather a bloatfly gland for the chemist lady, a 'field trip' science experiment. So a quest where now you return later, after that one when she calls you up on the radio asking for help in her lab.

You arrive and she says she has another thing that you'll be paid for this time for a different science experiment, or a different collection for more bloatflies anyway. After you agree, she has you strip down and lay on a table, so that she can apply some bloatfly 'pheromones' to you. Of course, the table straps you down and while you struggle, the somewhat ditzy scientist hums and goes around and then ring gags you because you'll upset the bloatfly she has from the gland you brought her.

And then you're stuffed with bloatfly eggs in your mouth, womb and ass, before passing out after the rape.

When you come to, you're naked, bloated (heh), are wearing a tracking collar and have an eartag with a number on it. You seem to be in some kind of vault with a lot of bloatflies, which a nearby terminal helpfully tells you are your own children. You've been here for a week, sedated as you were raped, bred, gave brith, and then repeated several times. You have some minor mutations.

At this point, you can try to escape and burn out the vault, killing all of your children and probably being raped a couple times along the way, or you can embrace your breeder status and escape and bring back a female with minimal vault damage, and the scientist will find you, call you a dirty slut experiment (she only refers to you as your eartag number, with derogatory comments in an absent minded way), and let you come and go as you please with you capturing new victims for more bloatflies.

She never does explain WHY she needs women to be raped by bloatflies, or what the bloatflies are for.

Running with your bloatfly idea. Why not make them more dangerous?

You know the acid they spit at you? What if it is now a sticky white material that slows the player down? If you get enough 'acid' on you, you can barely walk. In order to move normally, you have to take all your armor/clothes off and go wash them with water. But you can still get stuck armorless if you don't escape.

Not only that, what if the stench attracts other creatures to you? Similar to the roar from untamed/skyrim.

i think it'd be cool if male characters could be impregnated like this, maybe through mutations, they get fucked enough and they develop a womb, do you think it'd be a good idea?

Don't think I haven't left males out of the image, I'm writing up everything possible for them before I post it, so I don't spend the next day fixing spelling errors and typos. Just a sneak peak: Male characters will have the ability to 'dominate' female creatures and even impregnate them, but will have a much higher chance to be mutated from exposure to other races."

i was thinking more about something for gay submissive males (like me), and stuff like that, and male pregnancy :v