Nightasy Mods - My Fallout 4 Collection

Nightasy

Hmm What To Wear
Version 0.46.1 Important Changes:

So I have gotten to the point where I have decided to convert the main esp for Hmm What To Wear over to an ESM. The reason for this is so I have more control over expanding the functionality of the mod. I am also now able to better modulate the various features of the mod moving forward. Unfortunately this will most likely cause any clothing you've collected already to be lost. No biggie, you just gotta go farm some more raiders.

The mod now has one esm and two esp files included with it:

Hmm What To Wear.esm ---> (Required) This esm adds the clothing items to the game. It doesn't implement them onto to any NPCs. It only adds them to the game and also adds them to the random containers like suitcases and what have you. That's all it does but it is required regardless of whether or not you use the esp options.

JB - HWTW - NPCImplement.esp ---> (Optional) This esp applies the outfits to NPCs within the game. Currently it only adds them to the raiders. If this is not activated then the only way you can obtain the clothing articles is by finding them in various suit cases and what have you in the game or through console commands. If you want to be able to find the loot on Raiders then you have to use this esp.

JB - HWTW - BreakUndies.esp ---> (Optional) This esp will cause there to be a 10% chance for a random article of clothing to be destroyed when you are hit. It only effects the player. So anytime you take a hit there is a 10% chance that something you are wearing will be blown away. Meaning the enemy can now blow the shirt off your back.

(This is kind of a generic break undies system but it's a start.)

Hmm What To Wear

---

NOTE: If you have multiple of the same article of clothing in your inventory then it will destroy one from your inventory instead of the similar item you have equipped. As such, best to only keep one type of article at any time in your inventory. So if you're wearing cotton panties, then don't have an extra pair of cotton panties in your inventory or those will get destroyed before the ones you're wearing. Sorry, there is currently no way to get around that. Not until SKSE has more functionality and I can use it to force the script to destroy the one you're wearing first.

I'm not a scripting expert, but does it have a function to test if you're wearing an item? If so, couldn't you just unequip and then remove an item which would in effect do the same as destroying the equipped one? I see a caveat to this being that if you had multiple of an item and they had different mods (like weapons, or armors that have different misc slots or such) it would delete a seemingly random one since they all share the same base ID. Though that would be the same whether it unequipped the item or not.

Hmm What To Wear

---

NOTE: If you have multiple of the same article of clothing in your inventory then it will destroy one from your inventory instead of the similar item you have equipped. As such, best to only keep one type of article at any time in your inventory. So if you're wearing cotton panties, then don't have an extra pair of cotton panties in your inventory or those will get destroyed before the ones you're wearing. Sorry, there is currently no way to get around that. Not until SKSE has more functionality and I can use it to force the script to destroy the one you're wearing first.

I'm not a scripting expert, but does it have a function to test if you're wearing an item? If so, couldn't you just unequip and then remove an item which would in effect do the same as destroying the equipped one? I see a caveat to this being that if you had multiple of an item and they had different mods (like weapons, or armors that have different misc slots or such) it would delete a seemingly random one since they all share the same base ID. Though that would be the same whether it unequipped the item or not.

I think I can do that. Smart thinking! I'll look into it for the next release.

Edit: Well, looked into it and I don't see any way to unequip something via a script. That got me thinking tho that I could count how many of a specific article the player has, remove all of the specific clothing article from the player and then give them all back to the player minus the one that got destroyed. Logically that should effectively work.

Edit2: Got it sorted using the method I mentioned above. Works flawlessly. Uploading the fix now. Might as well release it.

Edit3: Meh, I guess there is a way to unequip an item. Just found it. Don't know why I didn't see it before. Oh well, script works either way.

Nightasy,

Once more I just have to commend you for the amazing Jane Bod mod. The sheer number of BodySlide options is staggering, and I don't mean all the boob and butt sliders that are normally part and parcel in CBBE type mods. I refer to the ludicrous number of options you provide for the rest of the body. The attention to detail is insane, but a welcome madness. I look forward to any further outfits you have in store for us.

With the release of the Creation Kit, I was curious if you would be taking your outfits and making them standalone rather than replacers. I use the Unique Player mod and have a rather... different body design than the average wastelander so while the Military Mommy, Highschool Heaven, and Vault Lovely outfits are amazing, I don't really use them as often as I'd like due to them being replacers versus standalones.

On a side note, I was wondering if the UNP body mod for Skyrim had the same depth of options available. If not, would you ever consider going back and adding the sliders? I'd love to have this sort of customization available in Nirn, but for now I am firmly on a Fallout kick.

Take your time getting back to me and please keep up the fantastic work!

Malhavoc

Updated Gits is out.  Got the new Armor part converted to JB.  Now to attempt the rest.

Elianora's Stuff converted to JB, is a wip atm, waiting to hear from Elianora:

post-232545-0-88223000-1465141573_thumb.png

Got permission to convert Apal's Leotards to JB, wip as well:

post-232545-0-28923100-1465141647_thumb.png

Working on converting the newest Gits stuff, wip as well: Dress, new Armor, and both underwear are done.

post-232545-0-72632200-1465141746_thumb.png

post-232545-0-87291600-1465141884_thumb.png

post-232545-0-59650700-1465141891_thumb.png

Nightasy,

Once more I just have to commend you for the amazing Jane Bod mod. The sheer number of BodySlide options is staggering, and I don't mean all the boob and butt sliders that are normally part and parcel in CBBE type mods. I refer to the ludicrous number of options you provide for the rest of the body. The attention to detail is insane, but a welcome madness. I look forward to any further outfits you have in store for us.

With the release of the Creation Kit, I was curious if you would be taking your outfits and making them standalone rather than replacers. I use the Unique Player mod and have a rather... different body design than the average wastelander so while the Military Mommy, Highschool Heaven, and Vault Lovely outfits are amazing, I don't really use them as often as I'd like due to them being replacers versus standalones.

On a side note, I was wondering if the UNP body mod for Skyrim had the same depth of options available. If not, would you ever consider going back and adding the sliders? I'd love to have this sort of customization available in Nirn, but for now I am firmly on a Fallout kick.

Take your time getting back to me and please keep up the fantastic work!

Malhavoc

Would love to have this body type for Skyrim too! :)

Nightasy,

All of the outfits that I made were incorporated into Hmm What To Wear. They're disassembled so that you can mix and match them or wear them as a set. So technically I've already made them standalone. I'd recommend you use that mod. I have some pretty cool things in the works right now with Hmm What To Wear that you won't want to miss out on.

Regarding Skyrim, I've retired from modding it. I don't even play the game anymore. Haven't touched it in over a year.

Nightasy,

All of the outfits that I made were incorporated into Hmm What To Wear. They're disassembled so that you can mix and match them or wear them as a set. So technically I've already made them standalone. I'd recommend you use that mod. I have some pretty cool things in the works right now with Hmm What To Wear that you won't want to miss out on.

Regarding Skyrim, I've retired from modding it. I don't even play the game anymore. Haven't touched it in over a year.

Well I know Highschool Heaven is totally converted into Hmm What To Wear, but Military Mommy is missing the stockings and boots as far as I can tell. Haven't checked the very latest version so I might be wrong on that count, but I do know the Forest Camo stockings don't go with the outfit. As far as Vault Lovely, I can't find that at all in the Hmm What To Wear. Is that another recent addition?

Nightasy,

Well I know Highschool Heaven is totally converted into Hmm What To Wear, but Military Mommy is missing the stockings and boots as far as I can tell. Haven't checked the very latest version so I might be wrong on that count, but I do know the Forest Camo stockings don't go with the outfit. As far as Vault Lovely, I can't find that at all in the Hmm What To Wear. Is that another recent addition?

Perhaps I shouldn't have said "all." Most of them are. Right now I'm focused on something really cool for Hmm What To Wear. Can't say anything else in regards to making anything standalone. I've got other things cooking right now. Eventually those things you mentioned will most likely find their way into Hmm What To Wear.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said "all." Most of them are. Right now I'm focused on something really cool for Hmm What To Wear. Can't say anything else in regards to making anything standalone. I've got other things cooking right now. Eventually those things you mentioned will most likely find their way into Hmm What To Wear.

Sounds great! Can't wait to see what you are cooking up!

Can't think of any at the moment. Just waiting for the GiTS update.

Question though. Trying to do my own conversions but I can never seem to be able to slide the outfit, only the body. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Feel like an idiot but I've been combing over the conversion videos and can't seem to pick up what I'm doing wrong.

Question though. Trying to do my own conversions but I can never seem to be able to slide the outfit, only the body. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Feel like an idiot but I've been combing over the conversion videos and can't seem to pick up what I'm doing wrong.

Do you remenber before exporting the project to select all the meshes and in Slider choose conform selected?

Also, make sure you have the actual outfit selected in Outfit Studio's window and not the body.  Conforming the meshes to the sliders is important as well.

OniNigma wants to do their own conversion for Jane Bod and release it.  So they are asking for others not to post their conversions.  Not sure when it will be done though.

so anyone notice that you can't use the new children of atom face paints with this body? I finally decided to test out what was causing it and it seems the face paint just doesn't exist for the human race in the jane bod esp. I was trying to see if I could edit them in myself in fallout edit but can't even seem to get it to let me add any new stuff. Hopefully it get's updated because I really want to play as a fanatic child of atom. I mean I can without face paint but it does look pretty sweet.

• 4 weeks later...

Well since I am waiting for F4SE to get updated, anyone want a conversion done for JB?

Where are these conversions going to be posted, here or the Nexus?

Anyway, conversions.

The Rebel maybe, although that's been removed from Nexus, maybe you have the original meshes to work from. Well I don't know really, the outfit covers 99% of your body and the vanilla shape is so bulky just about anything works anyway, except maybe the buttocks.

JC's Shirt and Jeans.

2pac's CBBE skimpy armor choice pieces - just really interested in the Kellogg outfit.

Calyp's Spartan Sniper. It got a conversion (not a good one sadly, and lacks a group to actually build them) of the first version but since then, Calyp's added an 'experimental' conversion of the pants that doesn't overwrite your body texture, and it works fine. Though it only applies to the least revealing of the pants.

Deserter X's Commonwealth Shorts used to have JB Bodyslide files, but since then the outfit got updated, and the only JB file is for vanilla JB shape. The old BS files are for the earlier version of JB and will crash Bodyslide when used.

DLC armors - Automatron and Far Harbor.

Someone is posting screenies of their toon running around with GITS equipment, but they have been for a while so I guess that's a personal conversion.

edit: actually mystera99 has converted Commonwealth Shorts to JB Bodyslide. Haven't tested that out yet though since Nexus is down right now.

edit2: gave the mystera99 conversion a quick try. It's not bad - the top looks just about right, but the shorts show some minor clipping around the waist, but what's worse is the buttocks are distorted strangely, so it looks like you're smuggling hamsters in your back pockets.

edit3: I converted 2pac's Kellogg's Outfit to JB. It turned out better than any of my Skyrim conversions, but then I didn't have to bother with jiggle so maybe that's it. Unfortunately, although I tried, I couldn't get the sliders to conform to Bodyslide as it turns out. It looks fine with the default JB body, but when I made it into a Bodyslide file, conforming the sliders to bigger shapes and all it clipped everywhere. Guess I didn't actually conform it properly. So had to edit the .nif after to the other mesh, which doesn't actually make it a Bodyslide conversion.

Well since I am waiting for F4SE to get updated, anyone want a conversion done for JB?

Where are these conversions going to be posted, here or the Nexus?

Anyway, conversions.

Sorry, but until F4 is in a more stable and its last DLC is out I am not touching the game again.  Constantly breaking my game with updates making it unplayable for days until another update comes out is annoying.

I gave all my conversions to another JB user who is doing some on Nexus.

• 1 month later...

Old news to most here perhaps, but I had to stop by and say that the body and options for it in bodyslide is f**king incredible, a work of art pretty much. Seriously great job there, consider me a convert lol. Thanks for sharing an amazing piece of work.

If there was a full skimpy replacer like the one for CBBE id be inclined to switch over, sadly I am not a modder and the last time I tried to do anything in outfit studio I made the chick in jaba's palace, the one with the 6 tits...yeah.. *shudders* the nightmares.

• 2 weeks later...

So I am bumping this thread with another few questions for Nightasy.

With the release of all the FO4 DLC, will we be seeing conversions for the armors therein?

Also now that the Underwear Breaking for Hmm What To Wear is implemented, will we see the rest of the original outfits moved into it? I'd love to have that Vault Lovely outfit for the vault I construct.

Speaking of Hmm What To Wear, will you be adding anymore goodies to it?

Take your time getting back to me and keep up the fantastic work.

With the release of all the FO4 DLC, will we be seeing conversions for the armors therein?

Also now that the Underwear Breaking for Hmm What To Wear is implemented, will we see the rest of the original outfits moved into it? I'd love to have that Vault Lovely outfit for the vault I construct.

Well Nuka World is done http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18090/?

Well Nuka World is done http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18090/?

Yeah I saw that. Yehudi is really on top of that sort of thing. Was debating giving him requests, but he is currently working on the Fortaleza armor set and I'd love to see that finished first.

Archived