Wait.. you got all the anims running on SSE? How did you update the esp in the CK? Mind posting a step-by-step guide? Also, how are you launching the animations? I don't think Sextalk or SLEN (both need Fuz Ro DoH) are working on SSE yet (I know SLEN is being worked on.,. but waiting for dialog). You using Matchmaker or something else?

A small waring... not all SL mods are being converted so check your mods before making the jump (in fact, check all mods period.. many are not being converted because the authors are long gone. So hopefully there will be new ones to replace). Also remember FNIS, SKSE and SkyUI are in beta. Fuz Ro DoH is also on it's way, so the dialog will be there. If Oldrim is running fine just play and wait. I figure a year and we should almost be there. 

Has anyone heard from Tweens?

Yes it works great using the newest full sexlab framework release for sse.  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/

I also installed sextalk https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66240-sextalk-gay/?page=8  It works perfectly.  Also installed Aroused, Attraction, Approach, and others.  As long as they're not using a DLL you can port them using the same old port mods process.

Fuz Ro DoH exists for SSE already, but it doesnt have skse functionality, so I ran it manually and it works great though takes up a lot of space! lol even though I deleted all the females and animals, just leaving the guys.   I even set it to 4words per second, but the final size was still over 4gigs lol... but it works! :tongue:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9124

To update the esp in CCK, you simply open it and then save it from within the CCK, then test the esp with _xTranslator app, to see if the conversion worked.

You'll have to follow tutorials on updating mods to SSE.  I had to update the esp in CCK, unpack .bsa files, I also had to convert the .hkx animation files.  In one mod I had to use wrybash to convert its .esm to and .esp in order to save it and update it in CCK, then converted it back to an .esm   YMMV!

It really all depends on the mod being upgraded, that first link I put above the discussion lists out several resources for upgrading mods in the comments, and status of what folks have pulled off so far.

Ive not played old skyrim since 2016, its far too buggy and unstable compared to SSE.  The mod selection is great in the nexus, and they're all active and fresh too, with some that will never be able to work on old skyrim, like 3d trees and others.

Damn. After years of playing Skyrim, I finally got Oldrim in a stable state with 198 mods. Rarely does it crash and it runs at 58fps, even in a thunderstorm. So I'm in no hurry. But when SLEN and SL, SLA, SKSE, Fuz Ro DoH, SkuUI are all out of beta I'll probably move over. 

I'd rather the author's convert their mods. And in the case of the above, they are. I do use SexTalk so glad to see it's possible to convert. M2M too. Though I wish Tweens would run a convert (and maybe add a few new scenes :smile: ). 

So my must have mods now are Manipulator and The Mens Club. Already sent a message to ffabris. If he's not interested I'll have to figure something out.

What about HDT?

Also, why not just post the converted mods and animations? Or is it a matter of getting author's permissions?

I dont think it'd be right to just post their converted mods, we are allowed to download and convert them ourselves though to test the SL beta so thats all good.  Im sure there will be updates to these over in the SE section of the site before too long, seems like most of them just work with very minor tweaks, those with .dll files may have more work in store for them though.

Ive missed all these fun mods, I could never get old skyrim to run well again after upgrading Windows to modern versions, it was great in windows 7 days.  SSE is really fun and stable though, im over 240 mods with enb and all the goodies.  ive clocked 450 hours of gameplay already heheh 

I never actually completed the original skyrim, so a lot of this is new to me, especially the DLC, which I tried to install and play in old skyrim but it was all too buggy and unstable so i wiped skyrim off my system never to return until SSE. 

This time ive also included Helgen Reborn, The Forgotton City, and Legacy of the Dragonborn, it may as well be a completely new game!  Plus now I can properly boink any hot guys I may find in my adventures lol.

20180103060548_1.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, infiniteone said:

Yes it works great using the newest full sexlab framework release for sse.  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/

I also installed sextalk https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66240-sextalk-gay/?page=8  It works perfectly.  Also installed Aroused, Attraction, Approach, and others.  As long as they're not using a DLL you can port them using the same old port mods process.

Fuz Ro DoH exists for SSE already, but it doesnt have skse functionality, so I ran it manually and it works great though takes up a lot of space! lol even though I deleted all the females and animals, just leaving the guys.   I even set it to 4words per second, but the final size was still over 4gigs lol... but it works! :tongue:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9124

To update the esp in CCK, you simply open it and then save it from within the CCK, then test the esp with _xTranslator app, to see if the conversion worked.

You'll have to follow tutorials on updating mods to SSE.  I had to update the esp in CCK, unpack .bsa files, I also had to convert the .hkx animation files.  In one mod I had to use wrybash to convert its .esm to and .esp in order to save it and update it in CCK, then converted it back to an .esm   YMMV!

It really all depends on the mod being upgraded, that first link I put above the discussion lists out several resources for upgrading mods in the comments, and status of what folks have pulled off so far.

Ive not played old skyrim since 2016, its far too buggy and unstable compared to SSE.  The mod selection is great in the nexus, and they're all active and fresh too, with some that will never be able to work on old skyrim, like 3d trees and others.

where can I find tutorials for the wrye bash conversion/esm to esp and back? and also the tutorial for the _xTranslator app and where to get it you mention?

On 2/10/2018 at 7:40 PM, jimmywon34 said:

where can I find tutorials for the wrye bash conversion/esm to esp and back? and also the tutorial for the _xTranslator app and where to get it you mention?

It was something I watched on youtube, a quick tutorial for upgrading mods to SSE, I didnt save the link since It was quick and simple.  The wrybash part was super fast, literally just open and convert to esp then save, then open the esp in CK and save, then open again in wrybash and convert back to esm

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm having trouble with accessing the new animations added in version 9.0.  I'm wondering if anyone could provide some insight as to what I'm doing incorrectly. 

I upgraded from 8.0 and have done the following for the upgrade:

• Saved game
  • Uninstalled 8.0 and installed 9.0 w/ timers
  • Ran LOOT
  • Ran FINS for Users
  • Loaded saved game
  • Exported SexLab settings
  • Ran Rebuild and Clean on Sexlab
  • Imported Sexlab settings
    • I've also tried this without importing Sexlab settings
  • Re-registered M2M animations with Sexlab
  • Activated All M2M animations

Issue: The original M2M animations included with 8.0 work perfectly.  The issue I'm encountering is, all M2M animations added for 9.0 are not executable in Sexlab.  I see the animations present in the 'Toggle Animations' section, but when I'm actually engaged in an animation I cannot cycle to one of the M2M animations (these are skipped and the list restarts from the beginning), and the new M2M animations are not able to be randomly selected.

• I've tried permanently disabling all native Sexlab animations
  • Ensured I'm well under the animation count for the Sexlab animations slots
  • Attempted the upgrade procedure in a couple of different orders
  • Total reboot of Sexlab
    • Removed mod completely
    • Downloaded Sexlab 1.62 fresh
    • Installed Sexlab
    • Installed M2M 9.0
    • Ran LOOT
    • Ran FINS
    • Register M2M with Sexlab
    • Activate All M2M animations.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next.  I'm sad because M2M is a fantastic mod and I was really excited to see the new animations.  Any insight someone may provide is greatly appreciated!  Please let me know if I may provide any additional information.

La

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 6:53 PM, la1248 said:

Hello,

I'm having trouble with accessing the new animations added in version 9.0.  I'm wondering if anyone could provide some insight as to what I'm doing incorrectly. 

I upgraded from 8.0 and have done the following for the upgrade:

• Saved game
  • Uninstalled 8.0 and installed 9.0 w/ timers
  • Ran LOOT
  • Ran FINS for Users
  • Loaded saved game
  • Exported SexLab settings
  • Ran Rebuild and Clean on Sexlab
  • Imported Sexlab settings
    • I've also tried this without importing Sexlab settings
  • Re-registered M2M animations with Sexlab
  • Activated All M2M animations

Issue: The original M2M animations included with 8.0 work perfectly.  The issue I'm encountering is, all M2M animations added for 9.0 are not executable in Sexlab.  I see the animations present in the 'Toggle Animations' section, but when I'm actually engaged in an animation I cannot cycle to one of the M2M animations (these are skipped and the list restarts from the beginning), and the new M2M animations are not able to be randomly selected.

• I've tried permanently disabling all native Sexlab animations
  • Ensured I'm well under the animation count for the Sexlab animations slots
  • Attempted the upgrade procedure in a couple of different orders
  • Total reboot of Sexlab
    • Removed mod completely
    • Downloaded Sexlab 1.62 fresh
    • Installed Sexlab
    • Installed M2M 9.0
    • Ran LOOT
    • Ran FINS
    • Register M2M with Sexlab
    • Activate All M2M animations.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next.  I'm sad because M2M is a fantastic mod and I was really excited to see the new animations.  Any insight someone may provide is greatly appreciated!  Please let me know if I may provide any additional information.

La

Sorry for the late reply. You can try resetting SexLab and starting from new. You'll have to reset SL, and then register/activate the M2M amins again. Keep in mind, resetting SL is a big deal. You will lose any changes you've made (suppressed scenes, etc, etc). Backup SL first. 

If that doesn't work.. I"d remove M2M completely. The CLEAN YOUR SAVE GAME FILE (that's a procedure too - but fairly easy). Then go into the game, reset SL, save/quit. Install M2M. Go back into the game and do the normal process. 

Both of these are time consuming. Both procedures have saved my ass. But nothing beats a fresh start.. if you aren't too far into the game. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 12:07 AM, Crag said:

I tried to follow what others said, but it fails for me. So still on Oldrim. Haven't heard from Tweens in ages past. So don't hold your breath.

There is a perfectly rational explanation for my absence, and when I think of it I will post it.    :tongue:

The irrational reason was.... burn out.  Not so much modding, but dealing with the pms.  There is the unending requests for SE, of course; but I get requests to alter or fix other people's mods, and when I say no, they get indignant.  Indignant!  Really!?!  I am a high functioning autistic with social anxiety disorder, I do not handle conflict very well at all.   So I needed to step away for a while. 

As to SE....(sigh)..... that is a long explanation. 

First, I prefer the old NMM for mod management for the very reason that it writes to the data folder.  It makes building a mod and finding conflicts so much easier.  I don't know if it will work with SE; but I would have to trash my Oldrim install to find out.  If it doesn't work, then I have to either learn Vortex or go with manual install.  What a pain! 

Second, one of my must have mods, EBD, is not compatible with SE; so I would have to dig through it to try and figure out how to convert it.

Third, I don't play Skyrim, I mod it; so stability isn't an issue. 

Finally, RL is an issue atm.  I just don't have the time to fiddle with SE or mod in general.

That said, I will probably, eventually, give SE a shot.  I just don't know when.

As to this mod for SE:  I am in contact with someone who has converted the timed version and is willing to convert the untimed one, possibly this weekend.  Once I have the converted files then I can post them to the download page.  If anyone else has the converted files and is willing to send them to me, I can get the SE versions up quicker. 

16 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It should be possible to covert these to work with SLAL like any other animation pack.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94607-sexlab-animation-loader-sse/

If anyone wants to build an SLAL pack, that is fine by me and I will provide any needed assistance.  I had problems getting the timing to work using .json; heck, I can't even get the .json loader for Sexlab to work, and without SE I can't test to see if that version works any better.

On 5/2/2018 at 9:25 AM, Tweens said:

There is a perfectly rational explanation for my absence, and when I think of it I will post it.    :tongue:

The irrational reason was.... burn out.  Not so much modding, but dealing with the pms.  There is the unending requests for SE, of course; but I get requests to alter or fix other people's mods, and when I say no, they get indignant.  Indignant!  Really!?!  I am a high functioning autistic with social anxiety disorder, I do not handle conflict very well at all.   So I needed to step away for a while. 

As to SE....(sigh)..... that is a long explanation. 

First, I prefer the old NMM for mod management for the very reason that it writes to the data folder.  It makes building a mod and finding conflicts so much easier.  I don't know if it will work with SE; but I would have to trash my Oldrim install to find out.  If it doesn't work, then I have to either learn Vortex or go with manual install.  What a pain! 

Second, one of my must have mods, EBD, is not compatible with SE; so I would have to dig through it to try and figure out how to convert it.

Third, I don't play Skyrim, I mod it; so stability isn't an issue. 

Finally, RL is an issue atm.  I just don't have the time to fiddle with SE or mod in general.

That said, I will probably, eventually, give SE a shot.  I just don't know when.

As to this mod for SE:  I am in contact with someone who has converted the timed version and is willing to convert the untimed one, possibly this weekend.  Once I have the converted files then I can post them to the download page.  If anyone else has the converted files and is willing to send them to me, I can get the SE versions up quicker. 

First.. VERY glad too to hear form you. Second.. take your time. When you get to it, you get to it. I've haven't started SE yet myself. Simply because all my favorite mods (like yours) aren't completed converted  over. 

What's EBD? I mean, if you like I probably will. :smile:

PS: Why the hell are you letting these peeps get to you? If you don't want to do a request, don't.

On 5/4/2018 at 2:20 AM, Crag said:

First.. VERY glad too to hear form you. Second.. take your time. When you get to it, you get to it. I've haven't started SE yet myself. Simply because all my favorite mods (like yours) aren't completed converted  over. 

What's EBD? I mean, if you like I probably will. :smile:

PS: Why the hell are you letting these peeps get to you? If you don't want to do a request, don't.

EBD is Everybody's Different. 

Like I said, it's irrational; but I take things way to personally.  Plus, many don't take no for an answer.  They just keep going on and on and on.  One guy got really upset when I refused to make SOS compatible with SAM and AIO.  When I said I didn't use SAM or AIO he said that it wouldn't take long and that I was being unreasonable.  When I told him that SAM had a TOU that forbade editing it he called me a liar.  That is just one of many.  It gets really old after a while.