Guest ffabris

Let me get a few more animations done and I will look into it, if you would really like to have some, or one in particular.  ;)

But you do realize that it means changing my rig..... AGAIN!! :P;):D

LOL - nah, I was just tossing out ideas. I far prefer you to make (numbers out of a hat) 2-3 anims without props, than one with. I'm greedy that way. ;)

That said, maybe all that Leito's need is some small change to allow them to work for males too. Dunno, I have NFC about this stuff.

LOL - nah, I was just tossing out ideas. I far prefer you to make (numbers out of a hat) 2-3 anims without props, than one with. I'm greedy that way. ;)

That said, maybe all that Leito's need is some small change to allow them to work for males too. Dunno, I have NFC about this stuff.

I would think that it would be more of an alignment issue.  If it is used anally, that wouldn't be a problem; but if it is vaginal, then you would be getting poked in the balls.... :blink: 

That would be a part of the animation, so no way that I know of to change it. 

But you've piqued my interest.... another challenge. 

I have my rig together and have just about completed enough key poses to test in game, so I'll find out tomorrow if it is going to work.  (It's been a very productive day).  :cool:

If so, you may be getting your greed satiated in a few weeks  :D

Guest ffabris

I would think that it would be more of an alignment issue.  If it is used anally, that wouldn't be a problem; but if it is vaginal, then you would be getting poked in the balls.... :blink:

That would be a part of the animation, so no way that I know of to change it. 

But you've piqued my interest.... another challenge.

Well.... let's face it, a lot of MM sex in Skyrim ends up using MF animations, and they work well enough because, to be blunt, the holes aren't that far apart. ;) So unless you're gonna zoom in close, it is mostly believable and acceptable. And the same may be true here. Maybe.

I have my rig together and have just about completed enough key poses to test in game, so I'll find out tomorrow if it is going to work.  (It's been a very productive day).  :cool:

If so, you may be getting your greed satiated in a few weeks  :D

We need a "party" emoticon. ;)

Speaking of testing, I have a quest to test now... wondering what new screw-ups I did.

Well.... let's face it, a lot of MM sex in Skyrim ends up using MF animations, and they work well enough because, to be blunt, the holes aren't that far apart. ;) So unless you're gonna zoom in close, it is mostly believable and acceptable. And the same may be true here. Maybe.

Well, give it a try and let me know. :P

I do agree; however, to me, some are more believable than others.  I think I have about 30 total animations, from all the packs, that are acceptable to me and don't break the immersion.  But I'm a bit OCD about animations and it was the driving force for me to make my own.  Some animations I adjust my camera so I am in a first person view without being in first person.  Quite the view.  But it only works on certain ones, others clip really badly.

We need a "party" emoticon. ;)

Speaking of testing, I have a quest to test now... wondering what new screw-ups I did.

I read that you had forgotten to do something and I was going to respond, but I got distr....... oh look, a shiny.   :lol: 

Good luck :D

Guest ffabris

Well, give it a try and let me know. :P

Well I would if they worked for males. ;)

I do agree; however, to me, some are more believable than others.  I think I have about 30 total animations, from all the packs, that are acceptable to me and don't break the immersion.  But I'm a bit OCD about animations and it was the driving force for me to make my own.  Some animations I adjust my camera so I am in a first person view without being in first person.  Quite the view.  But it only works on certain ones, others clip really badly.

Point well made. I'm more forgiving, I guess. But otoh, since I like males in game to be, uhm, very well endowed, I get clipping regardless.

I read that you had forgotten to do something and I was going to respond, but I got distr....... oh look, a shiny.   :lol:

Good luck :D

Hahaha.... :D It seemed ok, so I pushed it out as a beta.

If you are taking requests... Skyrim could use a nice frotting anim ^-^ 

Sure, I will consider requests.  No promises though.

ooooh, nice. :)   Could be possible.  Maybe a lead in to a missionary.  Alignment would be tricky though.  I really wish I could animate the Schlong, it would make something like that so much easier.  

Request registered and considered.  ;)

That's what I don't understand.  Sexlab basically determines gender by position for animations.  So it should work if there was a male character in the female position.   That's the reason we can use all men in an FM animation.  I'm gonna have to check this out.  :P

Point well made. I'm more forgiving, I guess. But otoh, since I like males in game to be, uhm, very well endowed, I get clipping regardless.

That's another reason that I wish the Schlong could be animated.  Either reduce length or bend into the body.  You would still get mouth clipping, but at least not out the back of the head.

Excellent :cool:

One of these days, or months, or years..... I am actually going to play the game and try out some of your mods.  :D

Guest ffabris

That's what I don't understand.  Sexlab basically determines gender by position for animations.  So it should work if there was a male character in the female position.   That's the reason we can use all men in an FM animation.  I'm gonna have to check this out.  :P

Tags? Maybe that's all it is, the anims are tagged F so won't be applied to males. 

That's another reason that I wish the Schlong could be animated.  Either reduce length or bend into the body.  You would still get mouth clipping, but at least not out the back of the head.

Well... there must be. XMPSE can do it in RaceMenu. Otoh, that's scripted, and I guess you mean via animations.

Excellent :cool:

One of these days, or months, or years..... I am actually going to play the game and try out some of your mods.  :D

:)

Dildos... hmmmm.  I don't know if I can do them with Blender.  I am pretty much restricted to the vanilla skeleton on what I can do.

And I don't think that I even have any in my game.  :lol:

Leito has a couple in use, I think, female-only, however. Or sex toys of some kind, I forget what exactly. Kinda surprised no one has made dildos for Skyrim, not even as statics, that I have found. Making meshes for SK is way outside my abilities.

There is the Fully Animated Dwarven Tailed Dildo (which has an alternate mesh that removes the vaginal dildo,leaving it anal only), Immersive Plugs (this one takes common objects from around Skyrim and turns them into anal plugs) and Q-World has dildos as static environmental objects. The Adult Toys Merchant has some as well as HDT anal beads.

Guest ffabris

Leito has a couple in use, I think, female-only, however. Or sex toys of some kind, I forget what exactly. Kinda surprised no one has made dildos for Skyrim, not even as statics, that I have found. Making meshes for SK is way outside my abilities.

There is the Fully Animated Dwarven Tailed Dildo (which has an alternate mesh that removes the vaginal dildo,leaving it anal only), Immersive Plugs (this one takes common objects from around Skyrim and turns them into anal plugs) and Q-World has dildos as static environmental objects. The Adult Toys Merchant has some as well as HDT anal beads.

Aside from the Q World ones, none of those are actual dildos, however. The Calyps set doesn't have dildos either, I checked recently.

And given that dildos have very ancient origins, having them in Skyrim is certainly plausible, and lore-friendly. Not glass, though, but stone, or wood, or bone.

Dear Tweens, your animations are absolutely amazing in my game. The fluidity and level of detail are astounding. And the kissing and stroking   :heart: :heart: :heart:  You are a true master. I can't wait to see more from you :) :) :)

Thank you, Yapi.  ;)

I appreciate the compliments, and for taking the time and effort to post them. :)

Thanks for the links, Faux.  i'll check them out and see if there is anything useful. 

Aside from the Q World ones, none of those are actual dildos, however. The Calyps set doesn't have dildos either, I checked recently.

And given that dildos have very ancient origins, having them in Skyrim is certainly plausible, and lore-friendly. Not glass, though, but stone, or wood, or bone.

When i think of a wooden dildo, I can't help but think....... splinters... :lol:

I suppose latex would be out... from a lore perspective?  ;)

Anyway, I took a quick look into NSAP and, as far as I can tell, there is no reason that the dildos wouldn't work for males.  The double dildo animations are tagged as lesbian; but the rest are just general tags.  There are even 2 anims that are anal, which would work very well. ( that pesky alignment thing...  ;) ) Nothing that would restrict it to female only. 

That said, from looking at the nifs, they do not operate the way that I was expecting; so it will require quite a bit of research to actually determine how they work. 

i'm going to leave it here, for now, and just focus on getting a few more animations out.  I'm still having problems with that (which I will probably post in the other thread).

Well... there must be. XMPSE can do it in RaceMenu. Otoh, that's scripted, and I guess you mean via animations.

SOS has a set of animation and behavior files that Sexlab and Racemenu make use of.  It is those that that I need to alter to get an anim to play.

When Vector (and Smirf) first made SOS they had intended it to be animatable (is that even a word? lol); but for some reason they chose to not use FNIS.  I can get the bone keys out of blender, I can use the SOS skeleton to get HKXCMD to convert them; however, there is no easy way to write to the behavior file to add them to game.  That is what FNIS does.  There are 9 custom slots in the behavior file, so I was able to add the information by hand and actually got a couple of anims to work in game.  So I know it is possible.  The problems are:  it is very time consuming, and the 9 custom slots would be used by one animation.  I tried adding more slots manually, but failed miserably.  I would also need upward of 100 or more.  Each stage for each actor (that has a shlong) in each animation would take a slot.  With what i have done so far, including the one that I am currently working on, I have about 40 scenes.  That would be 40 slots used.

It would make the animations so much better, like with what Ixum requested.  Instead of just calling a certain erection state, I could have them react to each other and make it that much more believable; as well as, as I stated earlier, bend or contract it to reduce or eliminate poke through.

You'll never get any sleep now with all these requests coming in. It's great to see how appreciated your work is. :D

That is already the case.... ;)

Night before last I kept dreaming of chasing dildos that wouldn't let me use them..... :lol:

I was up a 3:30am, back to work.

The appreciation adds to the incentive to keep at it.  :heart:  

Plus, I've met some really wonderful people, definitely a win-win.  :D 

Guest ffabris

When i think of a wooden dildo, I can't help but think....... splinters... :lol:

I suppose latex would be out... from a lore perspective?  ;)

LOL! :D

Anyway, I took a quick look into NSAP and, as far as I can tell, there is no reason that the dildos wouldn't work for males.  The double dildo animations are tagged as lesbian; but the rest are just general tags.  There are even 2 anims that are anal, which would work very well. ( that pesky alignment thing...  ;) ) Nothing that would restrict it to female only. 

That said, from looking at the nifs, they do not operate the way that I was expecting; so it will require quite a bit of research to actually determine how they work. 

i'm going to leave it here, for now, and just focus on getting a few more animations out.  I'm still having problems with that (which I will probably post in the other thread).

OK ... again, I was just tossing out ideas.

SOS has a set of animation and behavior files that Sexlab and Racemenu make use of.  It is those that that I need to alter to get an anim to play.

OK, that all went way over my head.... So uhm.... yeah, ok. never mind! :D

OK ... again, I was just tossing out ideas.

Keep tossing, maybe one will stick.  :lol:

oooooops, sorry.  :(

Like I said before...... just smile and nod, smile and nod...... :lol:

Guest ffabris

oooooops, sorry.  :(

Like I said before...... just smile and nod, smile and nod...... :lol:

Pretty much, that. :D

I think I may have missed something but I went to download your mod, mainly for the mutual and the solo masturbation animation. Installed it what I thought might of been the correct way. By adding it into mod manager, activating it then bringing up the fores animation thingy, ran it, then launched skyrim but from there I'm a but lost. No new menus have been added according to the in game mod manager, and the only things I could find were two debugging spells (Self and Target) When I use it on a target, it'll play random animations, not the ones you've got the video of. And when I try it on my character, I get nothing. Though I did get some code in the Consul commands.

Were there supposed to by any other spells or activator for the animations? 

http://imgur.com/GJ06vVt