Lewd mods and XCOM 2

2 hours ago, arclight25 said:

Yep, that was it.  Thanks!

I have Wrex's new modpack installed along with the workshop version and I am getting missing or blank textures on some of the torsos and legs.  Any idea on where to start looking on how to restore those?  Thanks!

I had that too. I just re-downloaded it and reinstalled it and it was fixed. I think maybe my first download had an error in it somewhere.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:26 AM, n00bling said:

Faces are just additive animations applied to the same face. Its very much like normal morphs but I honestly havent got time to dig around and try and make complete new face forms. All my mod does is add new textures and using existing XCOM animations. 

I think if you want to create completely new faces you need to add more additive animations to the existing sets. You could try and export the Basehead (this is also the skeleton of XCOM soldiers) and then just do changes to that and see what is possible. Sorry that I cant be of more help.

Thank you very much!

I found some head meshes in XCOM's packages. The name is same as the additive anim in animSet. For example, SM_CaucHeadA and ADD_CaucHeadA. There may be some relationship between them. And the UnrealScript files have some functions about FireTheHeadAdditiveAnim. Maybe we only need the same name to fire it. But the Animation Editor in UDK is weired. It's different from UE4. We must use .PSA? or we can automatically make additive anim in 3dmax when we have two meshes with the same number of points(I don't think it's possible)? Wish we can figure it out?

Recently I've tried Julian Gollop's Phoenix Point. It was demo build with bugs and no women whatsoever (soldiers may have female names though). I bet there won't be anything sexual in the release version, but at least I hope those "girls" will get female faces. Now, I do not expect any sexy mods either, because Unity. But it's still gonna be worthy turn based tactics it seems. Definitely recommend closer look!

On 12/18/2018 at 2:23 PM, arclight25 said:

I have Wrex's new modpack installed along with the workshop version and I am getting missing or blank textures on some of the torsos and legs.  Any idea on where to start looking on how to restore those?  Thanks!

I had the same issue and I just found a reason that explained it for me but I'm not sure I solved it correctly.

Two ini files are growing each time I launch XCOM2 from the steam launcher.

They are:

(...)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Config\DefaultModOptions.ini and

(...)\Users\[YourAccount]\Documents\My Games\XCOM2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Config\XComModOptions.ini

Those two files contain the complete list of selected mods in the launcher (workshop and manual ones) but they are doubled each time I launch the game.

Even if I uncheck the three former mods of Wrex456 in the launcher, they remain in these ini files and that's why I was getting blank textures on some torsos and legs. Most of them being twice in the list (one blank and the right one).

I solved it by, for each ini file, copying all the lines of the ini file in Excel, deleting all the double values, deleting the three former mods (leg pack, torso pack and prop pack), and reimporting (replacing) the remaining lines in the ini files (taking care of the syntax which is a bit different in each files)

I'm really not sure it's the best way, but it solved the issue.

Hope it helps.

I'm playing with the new clothing mods, and really enjoy them, particularly the Corset.

I do however miss the Power Chaps, which gave a very attractive (and only minimally-lewd, albeit bare-arsed) 'stockings-like' effect when combined with the vanilla light power torsos. Anything else that can be mixed 'n' matched with the vanilla light power pieces to give a risque costume with a consistent aesthetic would also be welcome (perhaps a Power Corset, or a plunging-neckline or shoulderless Power Teddy).

22 hours ago, zargod said:

I'm playing with the new clothing mods, and really enjoy them, particularly the Corset.

I do however miss the Power Chaps, which gave a very attractive (and only minimally-lewd, albeit bare-arsed) 'stockings-like' effect when combined with the vanilla light power torsos. Anything else that can be mixed 'n' matched with the vanilla light power pieces to give a risque costume with a consistent aesthetic would also be welcome (perhaps a Power Corset, or a plunging-neckline or shoulderless Power Teddy).

Have you tried Sloot Power Armors?
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?do=findComment&comment=2050339

3 hours ago, sindriss said:

Yes, I had. I just took another look at them to refresh my memory. The torsos really don't work for me, with their clear plastic insets. To me they look like a half-dressed stripper with a bad boob job in a cheap plastic raincoat.

What I'd really like is something with an outline similar to Wrex's Corset or to the 'Samara' torso from this mod ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132052228 -- which I'm currently using for my sharp-shooters), but with the vanilla power armor's look.

The legs would be a serviceable substitute for the Power Chaps, if it wasn't for the fact that they don't fit the vanilla torsos, but rather leave a noticeable gap of invisibility on either side of the waist.

7 hours ago, Drakeen said:

I actually liked the power sloot options. I thought they were pretty cool. Is there anyway (or anyone who would be willing) to add them in as a separate file? I don't mind if it requires the other mods as a dependent.

Just 2 posts before yours

On 12/23/2018 at 11:59 AM, ghaan said:

I've made some adjustments to wrex's old mods, to readd the items that were removed in his new uploads, and after getting his permission to do so, I've uploaded them.

There are 4 mods - torso and leg packs for both the very first (WOTC compatible) upload, and the more recent expanded pack. They are compatible with the new workshop / LL packs (as far as I can tell - make sure to backup your character pool, just in case). I've edited the files so that only the items that were removed or changed are added back in. I've also renamed the items (meaning you'll have to add them to the soldiers that had them again). Keeping the same names caused weird stuff to happen that I didn't understand, and I wanted to make sure I don't accidentally overwrite anything in wrex's new packs. Keep in mind that these are still very much wrex's items - I didn't edit any meshes or anything - I just added his changed / removed stuff back in, because I'm a sucker for variety and don't care if the outfit list takes 3 minutes to load :P

List of items contained in this upload (and what happened to them in the new version, which caused me to include them here);
TorsoRack ("v1"):
ACup (tanlines)
BCup (tanlines)
CCup (tanlines)
DCup (tanlines)
Bikini (altered)
Bikini2 (altered)
Bikini3 (removed)
Bikini4 (removed)
ME3 Liara (removed)
Strap (moved to gear/props)
Coat (moved to gear/props)

LegRack ("v1"):
Power Chaps (removed)
Unzipped Shorts Thong (removed)
Undies (different colour)
Stripper Boots (moved to gear/props)
Power Boots (moved to gear/props)
Cargo Low (moved to gear/props)
Cargo High (moved to gear/props)
Bikini Boots (moved to gear/props)
Heart (removed)
Jeans (altered)

Torso_Sack ("v2"):
ACup (altered)
BCup (altered)
ME2 Jack Toppless (removed)
ME3 Jack Topless (moved to gear/props)
Lost Shirt (different colour)
Bikini4 (altered)
Bra Sheer (altered)

Leg_Sack ("v2"):
Landing Strip (altered)
Full (altered)
Thong (different colour)
Sweatpants (different colour)
Leather Undies (removed)

Here's the DL link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b7pqtab7tr0a0ss/WOTC_old_wrex_items_restored.7z

This is the first time I've uploaded anything, so if the link doesn't work (or I've inadvertently uploaded something I'm not allowed to), tell me and I'll fix it.

Hello,

I commented before that there are some items removed like (Leather Undies) my favorite, does the above list means that you fixed the removed "missing" items?

If yes, does this mean I have to install original Wrex's mod and add this also or this is the final list?

And I have to  install the mod from steam workshop also.

Did I get it right?

Thank you for your work.

It may have been mentioned before, but I didn't see it when I searched. The photos the player takes in WOTC could have some potential, if the poses could be modified or added in similar to how this mod has done: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1601400977

There's potential for photos of soldiers who've "bonded" together to be more interesting. So even if animations seem far off, it seems there's still poses to work with.

On 12/29/2018 at 4:18 PM, RalphB said:

Hello,

I commented before that there are some items removed like (Leather Undies) my favorite, does the above list means that you fixed the removed "missing" items?

If yes, does this mean I have to install original Wrex's mod and add this also or this is the final list?

And I have to  install the mod from steam workshop also.

Did I get it right?

Thank you for your work.

Hi,

yes, you have to install wrex's mods if you want wrex's new items (both the workshop and the LL pack). My upload contains only the items mentioned in the list I posted.

If all you care about is the leather undies, you don't even need to install all of the files in my upload, only "Leg_Sack" part.

8 hours ago, Nitefall said:

How are these mods installed?  I am used to the Steam mods that install on their own.  Thank you.

Unpack the archives, and copy the folders into the following directory:

<steam_games_folder>\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\mods

You can find out where your <steam_games_folder> is by opening steam, then clicking on "Steam" -> Settings -> "Steam Library Folders"