Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Saw someone complain about the lack of good looking faces earlier. let me present you my spider queen. (default face and hair)

20180817231859_1.jpg

20180817231905_1.jpg

edit: her and Liara's glamorous posteriors

20180817232708_1.thumb.jpg.ed464016e73f5f6848504bb522e9f702.jpg

20180809001422_1.thumb.jpg.8dabfd63cba15f7193aa54491f451281.jpg

Also my recent completion of the game. /flex

RIP 131.

20180817230829_1.jpg

1 hour ago, youngfool said:

Also my recent completion of the game. /flex

RIP 131.

Oh! I didn't know we can win in Legend with 131 soldiers lost and 19 missions lost.

I don't know if the figures are correct, but 11 average turns left on missions timers! What's your secret? :classic_smile:

PS: There is a few very nice faces in the game. Particularly this one. I don't recognize the tattoo. Do you know which mod it does come from?

PS2: By the way, probably you all saw it but kexx did a great mod with plenty of new hair for our amazons warriors in the Steam Workshop. Great mod as usual!

12 hours ago, Idefix0 said:

Oh! I didn't know we can win in Legend with 131 soldiers lost and 19 missions lost.

I don't know if the figures are correct, but 11 average turns left on missions timers! What's your secret? :classic_smile:

PS: There is a few very nice faces in the game. Particularly this one. I don't recognize the tattoo. Do you know which mod it does come from?

PS2: By the way, probably you all saw it but kexx did a great mod with plenty of new hair for our amazons warriors in the Steam Workshop. Great mod as usual!

hahaha, yeah there were alot of frustrating setbacks, but lucky I got the templar and reaper solider early, they carried and nurtured my squad hard.

There is an in-game opinion (not mod) to double the mission timer, I suppose that is a new feature addressing community complains.

I actually just took notice now that the tattoo is from mass effect, I'm uncertain which one because they all are squadmate mods, i got legion, wrex, thessia, grunt, liara and N7 Engineer squad mate (i think its from the N7 Engineer). Also the arms tattoo went on extending to character's buttocks is a (pleasant) bug from the mod unrestricted customization - Wotc.

Yeah i used tones of kexx's mods, he is a legend, thanks for bring it up. ^.^

Anyways, happy xcom =]

On 9/21/2017 at 6:00 PM, ch2493 said:

I'll post mine too. I had fun making it.

post-99889-0-04628300-1506042170_thumb.jpg

Question slash request: what it the polish girl in the far right (center row) wearing?  Looks like some kind of waste-cape, but i don't recgonize it from any mod i've ever seen.  I've been looking for some more of that sort of clothing.  In short, what is it and where can i get it?  

PS:nice job on the calander overall.  I might have though it offical if i didn't know better.  

Heloo, im requesting the help of someone that knows a little about Blender/Autodesk. I need help removing the head off a model in a way that the UDK will accept as a skeletal mesh. if I import my model directly without altering anything, it shows up as skeletal, however if I try to delete the head, hair, etc... it pops up as static. Model is already rigged and everything is set to be scripted and published(as far as I can tell), but this head is annoying the heck outa me. I'm too inexperienced to rig a head right now :/

Send me a message so I can give u the file to edit. ❤️

This post isn't directly related to XCom 2 mods from this page, but I found out today there's a mod on the Steam Workshop which allows people who use keyboard and mouse (like me) to get free fly camera. That's great for seeing what characters look like using these mods in XCom 2.

Here's the workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1256502654

And in the background of this photo you can see how good the mods here look in the game:

30466515688_31c6533189_o.jpg

Hello guys, I wanted to thank you for all this great job. I use mods for LW2 and WOTC and it is always excellent.

I just wonder how you have such high quality on the pictures you post? Do you use a specific mod?

Because my game is set at the maximum quality and my pictures have a lower quality than what I see here.

Thank you.

On 4/4/2018 at 2:23 AM, Wrex456 said:

Hello all. It's finally here. These are so large, that they don't fit on a post, so I'll be supplying download links.

Torso Pack (25 items):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8kcoib2rbwle4d/WOTC_Torso_Pack.rar

Leg Pack (19 items):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kk3xbzt6cteaw2x/WOTC_Leg_Pack.rar

Props Pack (50 items):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w2q3c9jqjl1gc7m/WOTC_Props_Pack.rar

Lists in spoiler to avoid text wall:

Torso Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

1. A Cup

2. B Cup

3. C Cup

4. D Cup

5. B Cup ME2 Jack topless (with tattoos)

6. Cotton Bra

7. Sheer Bra

8. A Cup Bikini

9. B Cup Bikini

10. D Cup Bikini

11. Shen's Vest

12. Jane's Vest

13. Tifa Tank Top

14. Knot Shirt

15. The Lost Shirt

16. Chinese Dress

17. Oriental Midriff

18. Corset

19. Lara Tank Top (Primary Tint)

20. Lara Tank Top (Secondary Tint)

21. Flow Top

22. ME3 Jack Topless

23. Open Suit

24. Open Suit with Bra

25. Succubus Jacket

Leg Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Small

2. Landing Strip

3. Full

4. Bikini

5. Thong

6. Sheer Undies

7. Unzipped Shorts

8. Shorter AC Hot Shorts

9. Ninja Pants

10. Sweatpants

11. Jeans

12. Prison Jumpsuit

13. The Lost Pants

14. Leather Undies

15. Sweat Shorts

16. Cotton Undies

17. Dress Pants (Primary Tint)

18. Dress Pants (Secondary Tint)

19. Succubus Skirt & Boots

Props Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

1. EMPTY slot

2. Fitted Beanie

3. Aviators on Forehead

4. Thick-rimmed Glasses on Forehead

5. Bunch of Earrings Left

6. Bunch of Earrings Right

7. Mannequin Scarf

8. Resistance Scarf

9. Tintable Scarf

10. Wool Scarf

11. Dogtags

12. Belly Ring

13. Belly Stud

14. Ammo Gauntlet Left

15. Ammo Gauntlet Right

16. Ammo Straps Left

17. Ammo Straps Right

18. Straps Left

19. Straps Right

20. Shen's Gloves Left

21. Shen's Gloves Right

22. Stockings Sheer Low

23. Stockings Sheer High

24. Stockings Fishnet Low

25. Stockings Fishnet High

26. Low Boots

27. Knee Boots

28. Leg Wraps

29. Power Boots

30. Stirrups High

31. Stirrups Low

32. Resistance Gear

33. Bioshock Top

34. ME3 Aria Top

35. Drum Jacket

36. The Baby Dinosaur Mole (under Scars)

37. The Crawford Mole (under Scars)

38. The Monroe Mole (under Scars)

39. The Blake Lively Mole (under Scars)

40. The Samus Aran Mole (under Scars)

41. Body Freckles Heavy (under Tattoos)

42. Body Freckles Light (under Tattoos)

43. Nipple Rings A

44. Nipple Rings B

45. Nipple Rings C

46. Nipple Rings D

47. Nipple Studs A

48. Nipple Studs B

49. Nipple Studs C

50. Nipple Studs D

Hope you enjoy these!

Thanks, I just wanted to ask are these exactly the same version as on this threads OP [

or they newer? I want to make sure I have the latest version. The ones I DL'd from the other thread arent hosted on Mediafire and it says "(by MrAce999)" in the titles so maybe they're not the same (but the titles are virtually identical)? This version is by Wrex right? I'm just a bit confused, if anyone could clear up whether these are the same mod or not that'd be sweet ;)

4 hours ago, afro-herbalist said:

or they newer? I want to make sure I have the latest version. The ones I DL'd from the other thread arent hosted on Mediafire and it says "(by MrAce999)" in the titles so maybe they're not the same (but the titles are virtually identical)? This version is by Wrex right? I'm just a bit confused, if anyone could clear up whether these are the same mod or not that'd be sweet ;)

The MrAce999 and the ones you quoted are different items.  The Wrex ones, the torso pack with the Chinese dress and Knot shirt, should be the latest.  I remember the hype about them when there were preview images.  I'm using both of the mods in my launcher.  They don't seem to conflict.

Mod Launcher Example.jpg

On 5/3/2018 at 10:47 PM, cold steel said:

My squad eat aliens for breakfast... A-a-and they eat a lot :classic_tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fe3ab2e_XCOM2bbwsquad.thumb.jpg.790cea0940111bb4eb6c1aa7e95c4552.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fc11b72_XCOM2bbw(2).thumb.jpg.78580feeb367adf11eb4c43bd9958f45.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fccca48_XCOM2bbw(3).thumb.jpg.a232bcaca41f40f2d3d62971ebf4225e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fd8f777_XCOM2bbw(4).thumb.jpg.df820d32189ae520060f0849abf35ec2.jpg

10 hours ago, afro-herbalist said:

Can you link me to those too thanks? I wouldn't mind seeing some thikk bodied XCOM soldiers in the game ;)

go do god's work my man

On 9/9/2018 at 5:11 AM, bluechief6 said:

The MrAce999 and the ones you quoted are different items.  The Wrex ones, the torso pack with the Chinese dress and Knot shirt, should be the latest.  I remember the hype about them when there were preview images.  I'm using both of the mods in my launcher.  They don't seem to conflict.

Mod Launcher Example.jpg

Thanks for letting me know m8 :)

3 hours ago, Vidayen said:

one of the side effects of the uniform mod is that you can make a uniform global and apply it to the faction soldiers, results may vary especially with templars

Considering it already works just fine for both the Reapers and the Templars as is, I don't think that's really relevant. It's only the Skirmishers who don't have it enabled by default, having looked at the files it looks like a fairly simple matter to enable it for skirmishers since some of the props are already enabled. Just a lot of tedious work adding the appropriate lines to the file.....

Edit: And that's all the lines added to the Legs and Torsos .ini's. It works like a charm for the most part, still needed another mod for getting the proper arms to mesh with the torso.....

Hello all,

i just start XCom 2 and own the Vanilla game + all dlc's.

Currently i don't want to buy the WotC, to get a feeling  (i will buy WotC)  - what are the differences between the Vanilla game - modded - and the WotC - modded - Version are.

For the Vanilla Version and the WotC Version i have some questions.

In Fallout 4 - there is a mod it called "Bullet time" it lets the game enter a "slow motion" state - which is very handy to make nice screenshots.

Is there such a mod for XCom 2 as well?

What kind of Camera mod works for the Vanilla Version? and HOW do they work (seems the two i am testing does not work or i don't know how to use them)

Is there a mod that toggles the UI - so in combats no UI for screenshots?

Is there a mod that switches to characters in 3rd person view?

Is there a mod that activates 3rd person in combat optional? (reason - it gives me more the feeling to be in the middle of a firefight^^)(3rd person means for me like the "chasing camera" you have for the last Caracter you move in the current Turn)

and last but not least....

Is there a mod for nice jewelery - cuffs - collars - tribal stuff? (i like it if my females looks wild and primal)

Thanks for help

Ava

20180920184754_1.jpg