Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 31/07/2016 at 5:22 PM, n00bling said:

Hi folks

Ive got a working prototype of my Faces of XCom 2 mod for those of you whom would like to try it out.

Keep in mind this is an early v0.1 version so its still kinda rough and somewhat unfinished / polished. No major bugs or anything but  just something to be aware of.

Face_G_2.png

The Mod comes with four new faces for your female caucasian XCom soldiers. Down the line ill add some faces to the other races. As of now I am still unable to change the geometry of the faces due to the way Fireaxis made them (not that there are anything wrong with their way I am just not acquainted / familiar with it). Hopefully I will find a way to create entirely new faces soon. However this here is just a prototype!

All four faces comes with their own custom textures at 2048x2048 and then compressed by Unreal Engine 3. So they are the same seize as the XCom 2 vanilla textures. The face textures are made by mixing and merging face textures from games like Mass Effect and The Witcher with the XCom2 vanilla faces. The normal maps are made with Nvidia tools and a lot of tinkering in Photoshop.

I tried my best to put something together that looked somewhat realistic but as I am not an artist by trade the results are what hey are. If you are reading this and laughing your ass off about my complete lack of Photoshop skills feel free to use my mod as a baseline for your own face mods! The more faces the better if you ask me and I do not mind the ridicule.

Face_H_2.png

Known Issues:

- Seams when using naked or non vanilla armors (not very noticeable but I am working on a fix). 

- Mistakes and alignment issues. Yep it is still kinda rough around the edges.

Compatibility:

- Test ran my Mod with about 70 other mods from the steam workshop. No problems.

- As this is a pure cosmetic mod it should not come with any nasty surprises. Should.

Performance:

- The fps impact is virtually irrelevant.

- My mod will chew up to about 100MB of memory if you are using all of the four new faces in the same squad.

Face_I_2.png

"How to!? Just tell me how to get the faces you mong!"

- Download the attached file

- Unpack it

- Put the FacesOfXCom folder and all its content inside your: \Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods folder

- Enable in launcher

- Test it out 

- Return to the forums to flame me

Face_J_1.png

If anyone runs into any issue, no matter how small, please let me know. This is the first XCom2 Mod I have made after all.

FacesOfXCom.7z

Very nice and skilled. But try not to have them all so angry looking. have some with less angry faces. Raise their eyebrows a little give them a small smile. Not every woman is an angry woman. Some just do it because they have to. You`ll notice that some of the default faces in Xcom aren`t all of angry looking people.

Very nice anway.

Not sure if I've ever even posted here after years of lurking but I had to, just to say...kexx, please ignore that one guy that just wanted nudes.   There are already existing versions that work with WOTC perfectly well if someone doesn't want to move forward with your new work.

I, for one, cannot wait to see what you have planned for us!

11 hours ago, kexx456 said:

@Starfire12

The way the game works is, in order for a cosmetic slot to appear, it needs to have at least 2 options in there. If it only has 1, (like reaper shins) or none (like vanilla soldiers) the category won't appear. The reason in my screenshots i'm getting all the category slots visible, is because I have more than 2 in each.

This mod adds several items for each category, so once you have it, you'll have every category slot visible. Note that you do need WOTC.

@ everyone else:

Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep working on them then. And rest assured, the nude versions have not been removed and will not be removed. I enjoy them too much!

Here are more example images:

20180320204234_1.jpg

Thx for the heads up. Going to wait for it's release then.

The Lady from this screenshot looks like she's "wearing" a tatoo in her torso slot, if I see this correctly?

Neat idea. I've always like to add allbodysize tatoos when using your mod before. Having tatoo options in the torse slot should allow some mixing within the same soldier.

Now if I may just for a moment redirect the conversation to cup sizes ;) : Like most others I welcome the addition of more notnudebutsexy options for outfits. Now if it's not too much work, would it be possible to get different cup-size versions for all those shirts, bras, etc you plan on adding?

Ah the familiar face of drama, how I loathe thee.

There's a reason for my low postcount, but I just wanted to chime in. The number of adult-ish mods for XCOM is sadly very small, and yours are by far the best as far as cosmetics go. By that I don't mean any offence to anyone else, it is just one guys opinion.

And while it is true that cosmetics stuff isn't all that 'adult', XCOM doesn't have it's own subforums and there are revealing things in your pack. As stated before more options are almost always preferable to less options, so as long as people keep making stuff, I'll keep using it.

And let's not forget there's a reason we invented all kinds of sexy lingerie, sometimes a little bit of covering can be, in fact, more sexy than plain nudeness.

One last point, semantics.

"Lewd" - adjective: sexual in an obvious and rude way. (according to dictionary.cambridge.org/ )

I'm feeling confident wearing nothing but boots and shades qualifies.

TLDR: Love your stuff, kexx.

3 hours ago, kexx456 said:

Work continues.

- 23 torsos done. Would like to round it off to a nice 25, so I have to think of 2 more options.

- Since most of the previous legs have now been transferred/transformed into Leg Decos in the Prop Pack, there's a serious lack of leg variants, so I have to work on some more.

- Prop Pack is coming along nicely. Some leg and torso variations better serve as decos in here, to maximize customization.

Aiming for a release window during this week.

Some more teasers:

20180327044907_1.jpg

20180326072629_1.jpg

20180326082240_1.jpg

20180327044903_1.jpg

This looks amazing Kexx!

8 hours ago, DarkArthuria said:

Kexx if you search some idea for the 24th and 25h, I was thinking of Tifa from FF7 with her white top and braces.

And perhaps a bunny suit or a one piece swimsuit.

^ This!

And Kexx, I have some 3d modeled clothing done already, with skirts and pants in the mix as well, would you like them? If yes just hit me up with a PM.

Uhm, hey guys. I don't know if someone already posted something like this, or if this is even the right forum for it. But I had an Idea a while back on how to capture enemies. I don't know if something like that would even be possible to implement, but it's clear that it would be a lot of work. 

The Idea was to implement something similar to the Panic state for enemies. But instead of have them panicing, make them be terrified. The stronger the enemy, the harder to terrify they are, which makes sense if you ask me. What could trigger this state is having another alien get shot close to them, maybe even right next to them. Or them taking a huge hit or something like that. Once the terrified state is active, the enemy mainly takes cover and is less likely to attack. This would be the time to move one of your own units into a few squares radius to them. And if they have a line of sigh, meaning could also shoot the alien, they can attempt to get the terrified alien to surrender. Of course it can fail, but the chance of it doing so should be low, if you have a more high level soldier with full HP attempt it. But the lower the level and the lower the HP, the more likely it will be, that the alien, will attack, or run away (Which mabye triggers a reaction shot).

Once captured, the enemy is taken back to the ship ( a prision/dungeon area has to be implemented in order to house them until the final state an enemy can reach in this scenario). There it should be possible to break them and get them to be your soldier. The main two ways to achive that would be either to seduce them, or torture them until they break (This is suppose to be a bit kinky as well after all). Once one your side, they will move to the barracks and be handeled like a normal soldier. Meaning you can give them new gear, level them up and all that. But there also should be the option to call them to your quarters for some sexy time, should you so choose. Or have them work in the barracks, pleasing soldiers, which could increase their moral.

I know this would be a lot of work to implement and everything. And I honestly don't think anyone would be up to the task at the moment. So I just wanted to share this idea with you people. Feel free to use this Idea and bring in your own if you wish to do so.

With that being said

Sorry for the block of text and have a nice day

9 hours ago, Dekrosse said:

So since you didn't configure this as an xcom mod file, is installation just "copy to xcom directory and overwrite?"

You can add it in xcom Mods directory with no problem. The name of the mods is WotC_Hentai1 and WotC_Hentai2 and they can be installed both separately and together with no problem.

been a while since I visited here but is seems I returned at the right time with the new planned mod from Kexx, looking forward to it and hopefully I can consolidate it with all the other mods (hopefully the requirements and content of the mods will be clear enough for me to understand)

@kexx456

Awesome work, man!

Also, is anyone here interested in modding the girls' abs to make them look like something along the lines of Conan Exiles' women's abs? I'm pretty much an all-rounder modding-wise, but but I really suck at texturing and modelling. So I'd be SO happy if someone did that! :smile:

BTW I made this mod for XCOM 2:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=800684826

https://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/627