Lewd mods and XCOM 2

I'm wondering if it's something the community would even consider. I know this is mainly a site dedicated to modding Bethesda games, but Ashal has mentioned on the Patreon he'd like to expand to other games.

Adult modding doesn't stop at SexLab or the other LoversLab supported sex mods! If a future games modding tools make adult mods possible and there is a general interest in it, you can be absolutely sure I'll be there developing a new mod to do so! And before other games release, I'll have the time to spend further developing current mods as well as new unique mods to use with SexLab and/or others.

The game from the get go is meant to be incredibly easy to mod and manipulate, with the developers claiming you can easily integrate new mechanics, animations, assets etc. into the game. We surely can't let those sexy aliens go to waste, here are some examples.

Sexy snek ladies, who have several foot long prehensile tongues and constrict their targets.

post-902195-0-54908900-1453720584_thumb.jpg

Hot tentacle action for the hentai connoisseurs among you. 

post-902195-0-77271400-1453720588_thumb.jpg

Phallic-headed brutes for the ladies.

post-902195-0-44235500-1453723742_thumb.jpg

Giant Hulk-tier monster ladies for those dudes who like being dominated.

post-902195-0-19909700-1453723801_thumb.jpg

XCOM 2 is a game I've been looking forward to since its announcement mid last year, and I wouldn't mind seeing some kinky mods for when I'm bored.

I wouldn't mind a few nude mods myself. But I doubt I would go for a full blown sexlab-like mod for xcom 2.

I personally would be all up for Turn Based Tactical Extraterrestrial Sex.

That's gotta be one of the hottest things I've ever heard.

I wouldn't mind a few nude mods myself. But I doubt I would go for a full blown sexlab-like mod for xcom 2.

Instead of the x-com peeps dying when they reach 0 hp maybe some alien/human sex instead until you go and "rescue" the downed trooper perhaps?

Instead of the x-com peeps dying when they reach 0 hp maybe some alien/human sex instead until you go and "rescue" the downed trooper perhaps?

I imagine you could do a lot of things. Swapping out death with sexy times, changing animations like the snake ensnare to be a bit more "intimate," sex being a form of healing, making the psionic skill "Dominate" lead to sex etc.

post-902195-0-07308600-1453750348_thumb.jpg

I'm wondering if it's something the community would even consider. I know this is mainly a site dedicated to modding Bethesda games, but Ashal has mentioned on the Patreon he'd like to expand to other games.

Yes. I agree. I believe Ashal does want to expand to other games. He has in the past. Perhaps if there is enough mods for this he will create a new section for it. :D.

Also you had me at

We surely can't let those sexy aliens go to waste,

:P

I haven't gotten Xcom but if this is being modded.. lol... how can I resist?

Yes. I agree. I believe Ashal does want to expand to other games. He has in the past. Perhaps if there is enough mods for this he will create a new section for it. :D.

Also you had me at

We surely can't let those sexy aliens go to waste,

:P

I haven't gotten Xcom but if this is being modded.. lol... how can I resist?

Modding will be very easy. There was a stream of one guy where he just modded easy and altered spawn amounts and total number of troops in few mins.

Not to mention they are planning to release the game with the mod-kits, tools together with the release. There is also a new Long War Studios who is already working on the mod. ( ya guys behind LW ).

Basically you will be able to change/alter everything. No limits.

Not to mention they are planning to release the game with the mod-kits, tools together with the release. There is also a new Long War Studios who is already working on the mod. ( ya guys behind LW ).

Basically you will be able to change/alter everything. No limits.

The perk of the game being a PC exclusive  ^_^

I imagine you could do a lot of things. Swapping out death with sexy times, changing animations like the snake ensnare to be a bit more "intimate," sex being a form of healing, making the psionic skill "Dominate" lead to sex etc.

attachicon.giftumblr_o0yw4kkHx11v52iqfo1_1280.jpg

This is pretty much what I envision when I think of adult mods for xcom.

I don't know that I really want to see much in the way of adult mods for the base game, but I would LOVE to see a hentai total conversion of some kind.

I mean, I won't lie, I've never said no to well done nude mod. Beyond that, however, for me it'd have to be a full on TC. At least that's most likely going to be possible, so yay!

I'am claiming the name for my mod

X-CUM

First~

You could also have XXXCOM or SeXCOM.  :sleepy:

Actually XXXCOM or SexCOM sounds like a name for a framework where other mods can pull assets from.. (like the bodies, animations and toys etc)

So...is the Avenger going to become a mobile brothel?

Maybe you can have the fallout shelter equivalent of the living quarters as a buildable module for the avenger...

I'am claiming the name for my mod

X-CUM

First~

You could also have XXXCOM or SeXCOM.  :sleepy:

Actually XXXCOM or SexCOM sounds like a name for a framework where other mods can pull assets from.. (like the bodies, animations and toys etc)

So...is the Avenger going to become a mobile brothel?

Capture aliens and give 'em a stern dicking to gather information.

post-902195-0-86181500-1453879931_thumb.jpg

I definitely want to see a redesigned female advent soldiers. Difficult to tell male from female. Maybe not too slooty

Afaik there are supposed to be both sexes?

I know that advent lancer is the only female for sure but even then she doesn't wear that "breast plates", so its hard to find out.

Here is a stream link to those who are interested, its focused on the modding abilities and tools.

It just puts Bethesda into the shame, "we love our modding community" and thats how you do it.

• easy .ini edits that can change/alter the game
  • easy script editing, you can literally copy-paste scripts and adapt to your own liking
  • easy access to the animations ,particles , textures, rendered scenes , or any part of the game ( nearly 50g of game assets )
  • debug/dev modes for easy bug tracking
  • procedural generated maps which you can fully customize or even make a static map like xcom ew had
  • you can also change the map *palette* with a simple click to change from jungle > winter
  • easy mod packaging for steam and standalone
  • you can even rewrite the core game scripts
  • already builded in multiplayer support , so we can pretty much expect some coop mods soon

If you know the scripting you can basically change everything even if you don't you will still be able to mod simple things.

And the guys being the Long War made already 3 mods that showcase the basic capabilities of the modding tools.

• First one being the new weapon tier, smgs with unique mechanic and new models ( not rescaled rifles )
  • new enemy with the unique behaviour ( shows example of AI customization )
  • a new class to pick on top of the normal class, officer class with unique skills restricted to 1soldier on mission only.

I mean how can't you be hyped about this? Everything will be also available on the first day.

I definitely want to see a redesigned female advent soldiers. Difficult to tell male from female. Maybe not too slooty

Afaik there are supposed to be both sexes?

I know that advent lancer is the only female for sure but even then she doesn't wear that "breast plates", so its hard to find out.

Here is a stream link to those who are interested, its focused on the modding abilities and tools.

It just puts Bethesda into the shame, "we love our modding community" and thats how you do it.

• easy .ini edits that can change/alter the game
  • easy script editing, you can literally copy-paste scripts and adapt to your own liking
  • easy access to the animations ,particles , textures, rendered scenes , or any part of the game ( nearly 50g of game assets )
  • debug/dev modes for easy bug tracking
  • procedural generated maps which you can fully customize or even make a static map like xcom ew had
  • you can also change the map *palette* with a simple click to change from jungle > winter
  • easy mod packaging for steam and standalone
  • you can even rewrite the core game scripts
  • already builded in multiplayer support , so we can pretty much expect some coop mods soon

If you know the scripting you can basically change everything even if you don't you will still be able to mod simple things.

And the guys being the Long War made already 3 mods that showcase the basic capabilities of the modding tools.

• First one being the new weapon tier, smgs with unique mechanic and new models ( not rescaled rifles )
  • new enemy with the unique behaviour ( shows example of AI customization )
  • a new class to pick on top of the normal class, officer class with unique skills restricted to 1soldier on mission only.

I mean how can't you be hyped about this? Everything will be also available on the first day.

Yeah the mod tools for this game are insane. It's leaps and bounds above 99% of games to come out in the last ten years, which only has my mind running with ideas about what this community could do with them.  ;)

I am not too hyped about it, the first one was ok, but it still got boring after a while.

[sarcasm]

Heretic! How could you resist the (insidious) hype machine?!

Your willpower is too great mind is clearly deviant and you must be purged!

[/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, the original X-COM was my game of the year for that year, but like just about anything in the world I am still cautious about it. I can't deny I want it to do well, but I'm not going to die of heartbreak if it's... Disappointing.