Any news for bodyslide or weight slider update?

I dont really feel like learning how to setup the armor to work with body slide properly and i never used bodyslide so i have 0 idea how i could make it work sorry

For the weight slider it would take me to correct and change the model to get an actual good result and probably do the whole process again and i kinda gave up on it sorry

does anyone know some one who could port this over to fallout 4 or a place i could learn to do it my self if that's ok with the mod author?

Feel free to do whatever you want with the model they are not mine anyway i just converted them for skyrim, i dont have fallout 4 myself so i cant really help you with the porting but good luck with it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2017 at 10:52 PM, poix said:

[...]

On another note i finaly have some time and motivation to do the male frame and the new ones, im already done with two so it will come. surely

If you notice anything weird about the ones already done please say so and i will do my best to fix it by the time im done with everything.

Can you upload them please?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/12/2018 at 7:46 PM, Saja120 said:

is there a change this could get a xbox port, not likely but worth asking, can't play skyrim without mods anymore xD

not a chance at all; its a completely different companies IP and i bet the meshes/ textures are too big for the xbox version

also; im working on a conversion to cbbe, then to bodyslide. stay tuned
edit: ( about 15 minutes later) 

its actually pretty easy to convert these to bodyslide compatible; all you need to do is convert from unphigh to cbbe then from there you can use a exported cbbe version in outfit studio and make it bodyslide compatible from there
heres a pic of saryn while i was testing to see of the bone weights were converted correctly; they were. cbbe and bodyslide of all the warframes posted in the links will be released pretty soon; if the original author allows me to.

aaaaaa.PNG

heres nyx ingame with a preset i randomly chose
20190407010206_1.thumb.jpg.490bb8a0312dcd598154c41b281fa45f.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

did anyone figure out the texture error issues mentioned a couple times here? i get texture errors for every frame except ember, mirage, and the edited version of mesa.

there are a whole bunch of these large glowing pixels covering the model. the pixels are different colors depending on the frame though, saryn has pink glowing pixels, mag has blue pixels, valkyr is covered in orange pixels, etc. the only one thats different is the regular mesa model, im just hazarding a guess here, but it looks like it has the texture for one of her helmets.

this is an error in the first version. idk if this is an issue with v2, i'm downloading it rn and will post again when i try it.

19 hours ago, Neonic634 said:

did anyone figure out the texture error issues mentioned a couple times here? i get texture errors for every frame except ember, mirage, and the edited version of mesa.

there are a whole bunch of these large glowing pixels covering the model. the pixels are different colors depending on the frame though, saryn has pink glowing pixels, mag has blue pixels, valkyr is covered in orange pixels, etc. the only one thats different is the regular mesa model, im just hazarding a guess here, but it looks like it has the texture for one of her helmets.

this is an error in the first version. idk if this is an issue with v2, i'm downloading it rn and will post again when i try it.

yep, can confirm the exact same issue with all versions of the mod

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2017 at 9:10 PM, poix said:

I got bored of Warframe due to the lack of things to do late game, did they change that ? The gameplay was fun but i dont have much time nowaday anyway.

I didnt port the frame myself and you can find them here. The frame are already done and good to go but since they are not in a format that skyrim can read you have to convert everything to a proper format and redo the rigging to make it work into skyrim for each frame, there is a simple way to do it but its still long and not really interesting to do but now that i know how to do it and since i learned a bit in the meantime i guess i can give it a go and see what i can do.

you should try it again in a few months. its coming the next chapter of the main quest with the new expansion called railjack. its a space battle vs cospus/grinner. looks very cool. i dont bother to metion fortuna, probably you already know

On 4/7/2019 at 2:38 AM, Cpt.Ramirez said:

its actually pretty easy to convert these to bodyslide compatible; all you need to do is convert from unphigh to cbbe then from there you can use a exported cbbe version in outfit studio and make it bodyslide compatible from there
heres a pic of saryn while i was testing to see of the bone weights were converted correctly; they were. cbbe and bodyslide of all the warframes posted in the links will be released pretty soon; if the original author allows me to.

aaaaaa.PNG

hey! this looks awesome. did you finished this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried porting a lotus model I found somewhere from sfm to blender then skyrim, completely beyond me how to do this shit even with hours of tutorials,  just gonna leave it here if anybody wants to do this the right way.

Farthest I got was getting textures attached, in blender, but just in case I did it completely wrong I included the sfm files. 

Tools used were VTFEdit, Crowbar, and Blender 2.79 with the Nif scripts and Source tools.  

EDIT: Please I beg you I want lotus tiddies

Lotus stuff.rar

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 1:38 AM, Cpt.Ramirez said:

aaaaaa.PNG

Sweet