SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Oh you conquered the giant? :D  Have you tried to export yet?

Yeah, I think the issue I had before were the fingers having scaling/skewing issues when exporting.  I found the fix though.  You just have to select the bones with the issues and uncheck or check Bone On in the Bone Tools window.

i see you got a patreon page .

good idea since you one of the best in loverlab for doing animation !

i like to support artist but personatly i hate patreon . but like i told you , i will donate to you *directly via paypal* when you will do any animal animation in futur .

for you patreon page , i spread the word

Leito - Thanks again for marvelous work so far. I enjoy in every animation you made.

A question - do you have in plan to make two girls sucking horse's cock and is this animation possible to make?

A question - do you have in plan to make two girls sucking horse's cock and is this animation possible to make?

...yes...I don't know when though.

Thank you very much. I can wait. :)

Great animations m8 :) and like the giant one so far. Also wanna ask if you have any plans for some lesbian three way animations?

Not on the radar atm.  It's likely going to be creatures for a bit.

Okey Looking forward too se more of the giants ;)