SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

I have a issue. For every 3rd time I am going to play an animation I get a CTD. I do not know what cause it.

I can't say for sure.  Is it just happening with the animations found in this mod or animations from other mods as well?

Amazing work as usual, glad you haven't dumped Skyrim yet for that COD casual open world shooter they call a 'Fallout' and 'RPG'. Guess I just use NSAP for your old animations and SLAL for your newer ones that are exclusive to SLAL?

Pretty much.

I have a issue. For every 3rd time I am going to play an animation I get a CTD. I do not know what cause it.

I can't say for sure.  Is it just happening with the animations found in this mod or animations from other mods as well?

As far as I know yes, only with these. I haven't had this problem with the other animations. It seems if you do them in quick succession it happen but not when you wait a while or do another animation between.

Hello first of all thank you for these Animation by cons i have a little problem when I run an animation my character is stuck standing Can you help me please :(

Be sure you have all the required mods and their requirements.  Follow the installation process.

As far as I know yes, only with these. I haven't had this problem with the other animations. It seems if you do them in quick succession it happen but not when you wait a while or do another animation between.

I tried what you said and it works just fine on my end.  Have you tried it on a fairly clean save?  (read new start)

Oh sweet, rieklings.  For a while there I thought you were done with Skyrim.  Nice to see you still at it, and doing underutilized creatures to boot.

Several creatures are still missing the standard suite of positions you usually provide, so whatever you do next will be welcome, but personally I'm hoping Seekers or Chaurus.

I tried what you said and it works just fine on my end.  Have you tried it on a fairly clean save?  (read new start)

I had just started a new save so yeah it should be as clean as it gets.

Yeah...unfortunately, you'll probably just have to troubleshoot it yourself on your end.  There isn't anything else I can think of that would cause the problem.

Chaurus.

I'm thinking about it.

Guest swaglol

Personally I'm hoping for a troll threeway or two. If leito did one I think I'd die of of happiness and glee the moment I saw the title and never get to see the animations themselves.

If you're talking about the

CTD Pure Function Virtual Call

I find that seems to be a problem with the installation of 64-bit runtime files need Re installing

Microsoft all Visual C++ from 2005 to 2013 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)

also checking that you do not have double installations of the same

Microsoft Visual C++, it can happen or it has for me to have the C++ 64 version installed twice. I normally pick the newer one to keep in that case.

You should have a 32 bit, and a 64 bit installed for each of the years from 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 can check from control panel.

This post has the needed links for those http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37235-ctd-pure-function-virtual-call/page-2?do=findComment&comment=940033 . deleting, and re installing them has helped me sometimes. But I still get the Pure Function C++ CTD a lot.

It does happen mostly with animations, so it could also be a skeleton or mesh issue.

Yeah...unfortunately, you'll probably just have to troubleshoot it yourself on your end.  There isn't anything else I can think of that would cause the problem.

I think I have found the issue. Sexlabs debug mode had been switched on for some reason and when I turned it off it solved the problem. Might have been to much for skyrim to handle.