Oh Chupa' date=' you gonna get b& from Nexus...! ^_^

[/quote']

oh realy ? hmm thats would my second bann then :D

Aim DivineX modder from Nexus Fallout 3 my Oiled mods !

any will know me !

litel story...so far

a yeahr ago i have remove all my modds from Nexus, because y see nazi uniforms, lolipop pervide children modds etc..

so i decide that this i will not support, well this all blabla.... sending Nexus staff a Email, after y remove all my mods first.

The reaction of this was no comment but Instant-Bann :D

So i can live with out Nexus shit.

ty.

well-deserved bowdownju2p.gif

I gotta agree. I don't usually go in for mods that only add ONE suit of armor since I keep my game near the load-limit, but I really wanted to dress Vilja up in this. I really like the purple version, and in fact I wonder if other colors might not look nice too... a royal blue, perhaps, or a blood red.

Damn.....there a lot of people who have issues, so I been helping them out so they don't bug ya Nightwynd

Most of them are new to Oblivion and don't know how to install mods, so I help them out when I can.

Tell them to endorse and so far they all have done that :P

We just need about 290 more endorses to put your mod on the top 100.......yeah, we got this :cool:

Thanks for the upload here, the one on nexus didn't seem to have the textures for me and my char turned invisible upon wearing the armor. But the one here works great, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely adore this armor. Sexy and seductive. I play a mage character often so I truly like the robe the most. I posted this in an earlier thread but got no reply, so I'm going to ask this here. The robe version kills my fps. Badly, I thought it was a limit on my Radeon 5770, but I just upgraded to a 6950 2gb and it still kills my fps. I have an overclocked I-5 with 16 gigs corsair vengeance. I can't see what my problem might be since no one else has has posted about this. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest strike105x

The strange thing about this armor (at least for me) is that i pretty much don't like it in a single screen (well that's a tad exaggeration maybe there are one or two out there i can't remember or i just haven't seen them yet), but when in game its absolutely fabulous.

• 4 weeks later...

Magnificat Nightwynd!

Hey where have I heard that quote before in your sig? I cant remember if its from a film or a game, or even a real persons quote lol, but its playing on my mind now. Is it from Thief 3? FFS man LOL!

BTW to the creator of this armour: "Wow man, wow! Thanks a lot, it looks sick!"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For testing purpose I downloaded that archive (again). Seems functional... Been a while since I last got a file from Mediafire, the download speed was very slow. Maybe the archive didn't get downloaded properly for you/got corrupted in the process?

Hopefully this will not displease Nightwynd - I have repacked the content of that archive with 7z:

Please try if this file does work for you!

For testing purpose I downloaded that archive (again). Seems functional... Been a while since I last got a file from Mediafire, the download speed was very slow. Maybe the archive didn't get downloaded properly for you/got corrupted in the process?

Hopefully this will not displease Nightwynd - I have repacked the content of that archive with 7z:

attachicon.gifForbidden.7z

Please try if this file does work for you!

Thanks! :)

• 4 years later...