Guest flingingfeces

Okay' date=' I added FlingingFeces's texture to the main download after a little color tweak. Also I added a proper normal map :)

So could you guys be so awesome to re-download and provide a few screenshots? Pretty please? I want to post it at TesNexus but I am bad at taking screenshots T_T

[/quote']

Cool I can't wait to try it out. I'm out of town and away from my home pc right now, but by Saturday I should be able to make you some nice pics of it. Thanks again.

Okay' date=' I added FlingingFeces's texture to the main download after a little color tweak. Also I added a proper normal map :)

So could you guys be so awesome to re-download and provide a few screenshots? Pretty please? I want to post it at TesNexus but I am bad at taking screenshots T_T

[/quote']

Cool I can't wait to try it out. I'm out of town and away from my home pc right now, but by Saturday I should be able to make you some nice pics of it. Thanks again.

Thank you! Your screenshots are always awesome.

Here are a few pics http://www.mediafire.com/?t834nus2a5ccerb

If you need more let me know :)

Thanks ^^

Guest Demiales

what's going on there on nexus ? :@

"This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access"

edit: ah i see on the rant thread...

You know what surprises me the most about the nexus situation.

WHAT MADE THEM THINK ITS A RIPPED BIT OF ARMOR!!!!

Who is going around and telling the moderators that the armor is "ripped"?

I mean, we lost goma cause some moron decided to spread rumors about his stuff being ripped.

Man, I'm just going to stick to LoversLab for my Skyrim mods :D

I mean' date=' we lost goma cause some moron decided to spread rumors about his stuff being ripped.

[/quote']

At the end of the day, "we" have not really lost anything. The loss is Nexus' and the downloaders from the site. It's sad that Nightwynd's honour is besmirched, but I think she'll recover (you will, won't you lass?).

Nightwynd is very much our own and we love her. This forum ain't lost anything, and more of you get a better understanding of Nexus' double standards.

WE SHALL NOT ONLY RESTORE THOSE ENDORSEMENTS......BUT WE SHALL PUT THE FORBIDDEN ARMOR ON THE TOP 100!!!!!

I would laugh hard if we at least put it on the hot files,better yet, lets make it a forum goal to put it on the hot files on the home page of the NEXUS.

*quietly starts to plot* Muahaha.gif

I mean' date=' we lost goma cause some moron decided to spread rumors about his stuff being ripped.

[/quote']

At the end of the day, "we" have not really lost anything. The loss is Nexus' and the downloaders from the site. It's sad that Nightwynd's honour is besmirched, but I think she'll recover (you will, won't you lass?).

Nightwynd is very much our own and we love her. This forum ain't lost anything, and more of you get a better understanding of Nexus' double standards.

I'll live ;P I'm still sad over the lost of the user submitted images, though :(

[/quote']

I'll live ;P I'm still sad over the lost of the user submitted images, though :(

Glad to know it's back - sorry to hear about the lost images though.

I wonder what caused the change of heart on their part. Reckon there's a chance that rationality might be coming back into fashion? It'd be nice to think so.

I'm going over there now to endorse - I use a different name there, but you'll know it's me I sign off the same these days.

Cheers

I was going to upload a few screen shots too but Nexus refuses to let me upload the full resolution shots I took. It seems 36 megs is too much per screen shot. LOL

But they looked really good :P I am in to process of endorsing it atm though.