[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Guest GuachaLover23

when is release? I cant wait to fap  and other thing, what is the new things  in the new update 6 v1.04 hotfix 4?

u have to wait in line just like everyone else, Saafrat will released it when the time is right

photo-787844.jpg?_r=1452348455

HAHAHAHAHA

Dude, saaf hasn't released this yet, so whatever you have there is still WIP and it's certainly against the authors wishes that it would be posted. I suggest you take that down.

I might also say that anyone who cares remotely about the hours modders spend making everyone's gaming time happier FOR FREE should not download this early version. I know it's gotta be tempting, but every number that goes on that download counter is gonna hurt saaf's feelings. Being one of saaf's friends I know for a FACT that he doesn't want this released in an unfinished state. He's gonna release it very soon, including all the girls despite his not being interested in a few of them. A little patience is what I'd ask for, and saaf will reward you as soon as he's got the goods for you.

Edit: looks like the reports were taken seriously, thanks moderators! Won't be long now folks, saaf is working as hard as his real life allows.

Gotta say it's heartening to see the support of the community for saaf. Guess most of us have been chatting here among ourselves for about a year now, and as timmy wrote in lolas thread the friendships we made are probably the best things about the whole experience. As such, seeing not only fast moderation but folk who had nothing to do with the argument show up and post their support for my friend is a good feeling. Nice one guys.

Guess most of us have been chatting here among ourselves for about a year now

The time pass so fast, we are modding the game and know each others about almost a year already yes, this is crazy !

There are no reason to do not support Saaf' in his work, he is good on that and you can be sure if he say he will release something soon he will do it, whatever the time he need.

Sometime some mods are not easy to make and need to be fixed even if you don't see how or why.

Patience is your best asset !

Not sure exactly what's been going on, but I just wanted to say how much I respect you modders. You put so many hours of work into what you do and expect nothing in return. And the thought that someone might try to steal it, pass it off as their own, or profit from it is just gross.

Please know that for every scumbag there are 100 people that appreciate what you're doing. Thanks again.

I also support Saaf's work as well including all modders in here.  I like seeing their work and I understand how hard to make them.  I do despise people who stole their work for their own, especially if it unfinished mod.  They need to learn to be patience.  The more they work on their mods, the less of the bugs they'll run into.

Thank you very much for your support to all of you guys, specially to my friends.
I'm pleasantly surprised to find the great support I have received from this comunity, even though I haven't yet published this, or my other mods.

I just want to let you know that I'm going to release my (repaired) mods after publishing this HLOD mod. I'm not doing it because I'm being forced to do, I'll do it because want to do it since long ago. It's just, simply I hadn't had time to do it before.
As for the HLOD mod, sorry for my typical delay, but you have to understand that I just couldn't been able to work in peace these last days, for some unpleasant reasons.
I'll do my best for posting this mod this afternoon, as is.

Again, thank you very much! :D

PS. I don't have more rep ups to give, sorry

edit: lactose oversdose is close, get redy to fap!