[DOA5LR] Nude Males Mods [Flaccid Version]+Sexy Costumes

Pack D available ! It was long ,some costumes was really hard to do ^^ 

Include: 31 suits with 7 alternates costumes for Bass ,Bayman ,Eliot ,Hayate ,Leon ,Rig and Zack .

post-819039-0-36412400-1465588942_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-58486000-1465588952_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-58159200-1465588957_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-06376100-1465588964_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-33633400-1465588970_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-32117400-1465588976_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-20929200-1465588981_thumb.jpg

I hope you will like it !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pack C is currently unavailable at the moment (it literally disappeared when I reloaded the page). Might be a problem at sendspace. I will notify if it changes.

EDIT: Pack is back online. It was sendspace problem.

Thx for this mod. Cheers.

These Sexy Costumes were very beautiful,looking forward to your new 

Erect Version with These Sexy Costumes !! :heart: :heart:  :heart: 

Thank you for your support ! But I don't provides any new "Erect version" actually

So good ! Thank you very much

Thank you asuma , I don't forget costumes you wanted !

cos 05 (cos 009) and cos 18 (DLCU 009) will be in my next pack  ;)

i create it :D

Amazing !!! I'm glad to see another Mooder who care about males.

Great job  :D

Woo, great mods, thanks!

Just wondering, are you planning on adding dick jiggle in the future? I ask because Ogami4's soft mods has very noticeable jiggle (when you use the DLC tool yourself - for some reason when I downloaded the pack from this site it didn't move at all... but it definitely does when you download them individually from Ogami4's deviantart page)...

Thank you =) ,sorry I don't plan to add dick jiggle because i don't know how do this XD

Do you have to have them costumes unlock to work ?

You need to unlock costumes only if you want swap them BUT
you can also import costume with Ink reshuffle or use autolink or use DLC Tool in these 3 case you don't need to unlock them :)

These Sexy Costumes were very beautiful,looking forward to your new 

Erect Version with These Sexy Costumes !! :heart: :heart:  :heart: 

Thank you for your support ! But I don't provides any new "Erect version" actually

So good ! Thank you very much

Thank you asuma , I don't forget costumes you wanted !

cos 05 (cos 009) and cos 18 (DLCU 009) will be in my next pack  ;)

i create it :D

Amazing !!! I'm glad to see another Mooder who care about males.

Great job  :D

That's very kind of you ! But could you upload the separate versions first when you finish the Bass' costumes ? I look forward to downloading :)

• 3 weeks later...

That's very kind of you ! But could you upload the separate versions first when you finish the Bass' costumes ? I look forward to downloading :)

I'll send you them by PM ;)

I'll share soon

Can't wait ! :D

apparently there was a bug with Rig and Eliot sexy butler costume where a giant shadow would appear while they are down. So I fixed it with the TMC object tool and LR studios.

attachicon.gifEliot DLC Butler sexy.rar

attachicon.gifRig DLC Butler sexy.rar

Thank you very much for your fix ;)

Those mods are so sexy and elegant. Thanks for sharing your excellent works. I am wonder is that possible you can add piecing pieces to the tip of the penis?

Thank you ! :D

I don't know if add piercing will be easy but I thinks It's possible
currently I focus on my pack E ,but maybe in the future ;)
  • 2 weeks later...
Pack E available ! (finally !)

Include:

-28 suits with 2 alternates costumes for Akira and Eliot

post-819039-0-49078400-1472730129_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-79242800-1472730136_thumb.jpg

-2 bonus costumes "Ein fairy tail losable coat" and "Jacky Attack on titans"

post-819039-0-95042300-1472730132_thumb.jpgpost-819039-0-88836500-1472730142_thumb.jpg

Awesome!

This last pack look very nice, the nude Attack on Titans look just awesome and very hot! A favorite :)

Even this brune version of Ein with the tattoo on torso look super sexy :heart:

And Bass look way more attractive and and.. Damn I'm glad there are still someone who make mods for males, thank you! :wub:

Awesome!

This last pack look very nice, the nude Attack on Titans look just awesome and very hot! A favorite :)

Even this brune version of Ein with the tattoo on torso look super sexy :heart:

And Bass look way more attractive and and.. Damn I'm glad there are still someone who make mods for males, thank you! :wub:

Thanks you so much for your support Lola :)

I'm glad you like it ;)

Pack E available ! (finally !)

Include:

-28 suits with 2 alternates costumes for Akira and Eliot

attachicon.gifAkira DLC 5 sexy Alt.jpgattachicon.gifEliot DLC Fairy Tail sexy Alt.jpg

-2 bonus costumes "Ein fairy tail losable coat" and "Jacky Attack on titans"

attachicon.gifEin DLC Fairy Tail (Destr) sexy.jpgattachicon.gifJacky AttackOnTitan sexy.jpg

Credit to C3S4RFC (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-081416-christie-undertaker-destructible/page-9?do=findComment&comment=1608947) for Ein fairy tail mod (hair and tattoo mesh)

So good , especially Bass' cos , thank you !

• 3 weeks later...

I really need one single request and it's simple. A complete pack for all Males nudes using only Autolink. SaafRats already release for females now i need for males, then i don´t need anymore to use DLC's extra because Autolink works Amazing :D

Thank You!

I post your credits.

Test all works fine with Autolink.

Now i can rape girls ingame. :D

BUSH HLOD 1.0 by SaafRats (Not Incluied on this pack) + Nude Males Mods [Flaccid Version] by xoDOAox = :wub:

Done with much love. :heart:

DOA5LR Nude Males Mods Flaccid Version by xoDOAox.rar

Thanks very much

You are welcome :)

I really need one single request and it's simple. A complete pack for all Males nudes using only Autolink. SaafRats already release for females now i need for males, then i don´t need anymore to use DLC's extra because Autolink works Amazing :D

Thank You!

I post your credits.

Test all works fine with Autolink.

Now i can rape girls ingame. :D

BUSH HLOD 1.0 by SaafRats (Not Incluied on this pack) + Nude Males Mods [Flaccid Version] by xoDOAox = :wub:

Done with much love. :heart:

Haha thank you for this pack :D
I use only lnk_reshuffle , but it will be useful for some people ;)