Hey Nibbles, regarding your goodbye kiss animation, if you look at the legs there is a "jump" in the knees. Its caused by the feet moving to far way from the controller. If you use "heel peel" parameter you can avoid this problem by making character stand on her toes, will look more natural. Sorry for bumping into your animating buisness but my ocd just focres me to point stuff like that out :sleepy:

Hey Nibbles, regarding your goodbye kiss animation, if you look at the legs there is a "jump" in the knees. Its caused by the feet moving to far way from the controller. If you use "heel peel" parameter you can avoid this problem by making character stand on her toes, will look more natural. Sorry for bumping into your animating buisness but my ocd just focres me to point stuff like that out :sleepy:

Oh damn....thought that function only applied to the finger bones...just checked it and yh... Damn I feel like an idiot for not figuring that out myself xD

Thanks for the headsup, I'll update it right away.

*Edit, updated the gif+the resource files

Your file page says version 0.71, but you only have a download for version 0.7. Did you just not change the file name, or...?

Nah just made a stupid mistake with the resource files causing them to be duplicates and re-uploaded it. 

So it's just a quick fix, not really a new update.

Nah just made a stupid mistake with the resource files causing them to be duplicates and re-uploaded it.

Ok, thanks.

Uuuhm probably a stupid question, but I have no idea what this position is called (I'm not english and couldn't find the name for it) can someone elaborate this for me?

I don't think there is a more specific term than "Doggy style" for that one.

So I'd probably call it "Doggy Style (lying down)" or something like that...

Ok, thanks.

Uuuhm probably a stupid question, but I have no idea what this position is called (I'm not english and couldn't find the name for it) can someone elaborate this for me?

I don't think there is a more specific term than "Doggy style" for that one.

So I'd probably call it "Doggy Style (lying down)" or something like that...

Just triple googled it apparently it's called "Belly Flop" or something so I went with that.

Anyways, New animation is finished "Belly Flop".

*P.S in the gifs the male's hands are not aligned but in game using the "vectorschlong" from SOS it aligns. (with some tests from my part at least)

I'm not really a fan from animating stuff that involves different body size parts but..oh well...

@ SirNibbles

The new Version did not register Animation reverseCowgirl, Belly Flop etc.

There is no Entry for this in FNIS_NibblesAnims_List.txt.   ???????

Sorry for my English - I'm an old stupid German.

Just checked it, and yeah it was a fault on my part; forgot to add the updated list.txt.

Anyways, re-uploaded and it should work now; thanks for the headsup  :lol: .

Tested out quite a few recording software programms the past weeks... with little to no succes...

Found a new one... guess who's gonna upload some in game footage of my animations  :P

(Yeah I know i screwed up first gif, but was just a quick test)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Anyways, regarding all my previous animations I'll probably skip making gifs from those; but future releases will probably include some in game footage.

The kiss-test animation seems bug out, I guess that's why it's called test.......not sure where it goes wrong, but all other animations from your pack is working perfectly.

BTW: if you are using nv gfx card, why not just use shadowplay? it's free and works well with skyrim even you using ENB, and you can use Xilisoft to make GIF, which is also free.

The kiss-test animation seems bug out, I guess that's why it's called test.......not sure where it goes wrong, but all other animations from your pack is working perfectly.

BTW: if you are using nv gfx card, why not just use shadowplay? it's free and works well with skyrim even you using ENB, and you can use Xilisoft to make GIF, which is also free.

Oh the kissing test isn't actually included in the files, was actually..well just a test to take a look at in game. I'll update the next behavior files and jslot to make them stop showing up in the MCM.

And yeah, i'd like to test shadowplay but unfortunately i'm using AMD.

That aside AMD also has a pretty decent recorder but for some reason it bugs out for me (only with Skyrim though), my guess it has to do something with my crossfire not liking ENB or whatever.

Oh the kissing test isn't actually included in the files, was actually..well just a test to take a look at in game. I'll update the next behavior files and jslot to make them stop showing up in the MCM.

And yeah, i'd like to test shadowplay but unfortunately i'm using AMD.

That aside AMD also has a pretty decent recorder but for some reason it bugs out for me (only with Skyrim though), my guess it has to do something with my crossfire not liking ENB or whatever.

ah been there, I was using 7870 CF for a long time before switching to 980 ti, ENB doesn't like CF or SLI, and the way ENB hock on games usually freaks out the recorders.

Registration is still failing to me. =/

Version 0.6 is the last version that i could register correctly.

But, that said, love the new missionary animation Nibbles. :)

That's kinda strange,I made sure to copy all files I forgot previous times into the download; are there others that also can't register the new animations or if this is individual related?

*Just checked the files again and everything should be in order with "0.9"

Maybe it's because of ''SLAnimGenerate.pyw'' file? Which in your pack is older than the one included in latest SLA AnimLoader v1.3.

I indeed used SLAnimLoader 1.2.

Can't really see how that would pose a problem (since my animations before that apparently still work) regarding what changed but wouldn't hurt to give it a shot.

Can the people who got problems try the version attached to this post? (And let me know if it fixes it, upgraded to SLAnimLoader 1.3 and remade the behavior file)

SLAL NibblesAnims 0.91.rar