10 hours ago, COLOCO said:

- Giant Fuck

My character make the animation but the giant not at all , others creatures work well!??

That's kinda weird....

Did you make sure to install the later/latest version of MoreNastyCritters (SLAL version)? There has been some changes in there over the time which changes how some stuff is getting called upon (not really sure if that also counts for the giants, but it could very well be possible).

Also double check if you've run against the FNIS limit, and or Sexlab limit.

12 hours ago, COLOCO said:

- Giant Fuck

My character make the animation but the giant not at all , others creatures work well!??

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

That's kinda weird....

Did you make sure to install the later/latest version of MoreNastyCritters (SLAL version)? There has been some changes in there over the time which changes how some stuff is getting called upon (not really sure if that also counts for the giants, but it could very well be possible).

Also double check if you've run against the FNIS limit, and or Sexlab limit.

Not saying this is the reason for sure or even why it does it, but a possible solution.

I run Mod Organizer. When I run FNIS, I "create a new mod" from the overwrite files generated with FNIS, name it fnis *date* and activate it making sure I deactivated the previous one.

Sometimes MO doesn't recognize everything in there or something and I get the same issue. Certain animations don't play or only character animates but not the other actor.

I delete the overwrite and run FNIS again making a new one and that always solves it for me.

Again, I have no clue as to why it does it, but I'm assuming something doesn't get read or saved properly. May be worth a try if you are doing something similar with your FNIS output.

Hello Sir Nibbles,

Your Blowjob could really need a Blowjob 2 . 

After looking through all these animations from Billy, Leito, Anub, FunBizz, Yours, etc i found a very few Vaginal Fisting and no Anal Fisting at all. Maybe you could do some ?

49 minutes ago, ostwind said:

Animation Horse Doggystyle 2 , stage 3, the penis partially passes through the back of a female. The remaining stages work fine. Please correct. Perhaps you need a little straighten the penis of a horse.

Thank you.

I'm planning on making some changes for the new horse doggystyle one.

Alligning the penis inside is pretty tricky but I've changed it a bit now. Aside from that did you got the animated penisses working now?

14 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Hello Sir Nibbles,

Your Blowjob could really need a Blowjob 2 . 

After looking through all these animations from Billy, Leito, Anub, FunBizz, Yours, etc i found a very few Vaginal Fisting and no Anal Fisting at all. Maybe you could do some ?

I am creating a new one, but giving priority to some others first.

My "newer" blowjob animations are included in some others though, my 69 animation has a blowjob included and my bondage post has one though.

As for the Vaginal fisting .... sorry but that's really not my thing.

I do have a patreon where people can suggest stuff and I make a poll out of them, if it ever pops up there I'll create one if it gets voted high(est). But don't expect one coming from me of my own volition.

12 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Aside from that did you got the animated penisses working now?

Yes, they work. My game is based on the MNC 9.3. I just had to change the folder paths. Also I am edit the some esp-files. This works on the old version perfectly! MNC 11.4 does not even start. (11. 4 sucks). I look forward to correcting the third stage of this animation. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 11:17 PM, StepanBo said:

"SLAL NibblesAnims 5.2.rar" seems to be broken.

Mine crashes the moment sexlab scene triggers. Only happened after I installed nibbles 5.2

My "More Nasty Critters" is outdated, could be the cause. Might revert to 5.1 and see if the crash stops

6 hours ago, markyy0902 said:

Mine crashes the moment sexlab scene triggers. Only happened after I installed nibbles 5.2

My "More Nasty Critters" is outdated, could be the cause. Might revert to 5.1 and see if the crash stops

The latest versions of my packs rely a bit more the newer MNC stuff and Bakafactory's stuff....not hard required but for allignment it is.

I've had some trouble myself with older MNC installations in terms of bugs with my animations.

That shouldn't give you a crash nonetheless.

A crash happening when a sexlab scene triggers could be something skeleton related or another plugin that hooks in on animations. But without more information I can't really help you (and if it's with Sexlab scenes overall, and not just my stuff this is probably the wrong place to ask for help).

• 2 weeks later...

Cool anims, but i have a problem. When run u'r animation penis stay static, and stay on same place where animation started =( Tryed to reinstal mod, updating FNIS, add and register animations-nothing helped. I need delete static version or something? Some one have ideas? sorry for my english.

2 hours ago, ow93 said:

Cool anims, but i have a problem. When run u'r animation penis stay static, and stay on same place where animation started =( Tryed to reinstal mod, updating FNIS, add and register animations-nothing helped. I need delete static version or something? Some one have ideas? sorry for my english.

If the human penisses are static please check and/or reinstall Schlongs of Skyrim.

If the Horse/Giant animations from my last animations are statics please check and/or reinstall Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users.

All my stuff has been checked several times, and there are no bugs within my stuff for the static penisses, so the problem is somewhere on your side unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, afshin76 said:

is there a version with no creature and no objects?

Currently there's no such version. 

If more people request it I'll add another version, since I rather not create different versions at all because they're a pain in the ass to manage every single time.

14 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Currently there's no such version. 

If more people request it I'll add another version, since I rather not create different versions at all because they're a pain in the ass to manage every single time.

I understand. Thank you for creating the mod. It's just great.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully someone will pick up the slap animations and make a mod where I can walk around and slap everybodies butt and get different reactions. 

Would finally add some complex social interaction to Skyrim.

Thank you, Sir.

Even if I don't like animal dicks, there is still much fun to discover in your package.

New Version is up 5.3, which contains 3 new animations.

Riekling Cowgirl 5 stages.

A follow-up on my previous table animation, this time from the front: Table Fuck front 5 stages.

Spanking 4 stages.

I wanted to add some changes to the horse penis too, but the movements I wanted to change apparently wasn't possible.

I also wanted to add this gif to the main page, but for some reason I keep getting errors:

A guard that got tired of "asking" the dragonborn to stop shouting:

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

I wanted to add some changes to the horse penis too, but the movements I wanted to change apparently wasn't possible.

I also wanted to add this gif to the main page, but for some reason I keep getting errors

what problems are you having with the penis?

the site's file server seems to be fucked right now, nothing in the download section is working right on my end, but the forum itself still seems to be working fine (for now)

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

what problems are you having with the penis?

the site's file server seems to be fucked right now, nothing in the download section is working right on my end, but the forum itself still seems to be working fine (for now)

Bakafactory's rig for the horse allows "rotation" for the penis bones, but doesn't show anything for the "movement".

Could be just a visual thing in 3ds Max or that specific rig doesn't allow it at all, the riekling rig I can move and rotate the bones which does have an effect on it.

33 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Bakafactory's rig for the horse allows "rotation" for the penis bones, but doesn't show anything for the "movement".

Could be just a visual thing in 3ds Max or that specific rig doesn't allow it at all, the riekling rig I can move and rotate the bones which does have an effect on it.

ah....shit.....i can't help with that problem since i don't use rigs .....maybe you could try asking billyy to see if he knows how to fix it.

Is anyone one else getting a half T pose when 5.3 is installed?

FNIS has one warning but 5.0 does not cause the warning or T pose

Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_NibblesAnims_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...