Great mod. Though I seem to have found a really weird glitch/bug. When I go to the basement NPC to get my septum pierced all works fine and it adds a 'Nose Ring' from Zarias_Piercings but, it seems that the 'Nose Chain' from that same mod set isn't tracked or even counted as a piercing even though it uses the same slot as the 'Nose Ring' it gave me when the NPC pierced my character's septum.

Just a heads up on that one, though I'm not sure what (if anything) you can do about it. As most of this seems like it is reading item tags.

Still a great mod though, and it adds a lot better ways to use some of the jewelry out there.

So I've been using this mod for a little while now and I must say I'm impressed. It works well and adds some nice little extras to the game.

The heels stumble/pain animations can kick in at inconvenient moments -- some of them "good" and quite fun (like when balancing on a ledge and falling off because of it -- shouldn't do dangerous acrobatics with those shoes!!!) -- some of them "bad", breaking other animations and generally immersion. For example when the character is bound, like during a Prison Overhaul scene. No idea how big of an issue that actually is besides the visual oddities, but I've decided to play it safe and switch off the animations when in prison. (Could a hotkey be implemented for the animations toggle? Or would that be too much extra work for something really quite rarely needed?)

Yes, I am aware that the animations can conflict with other mods. For the time being I would just ask to turn them off (or turn the stumble chance to "low"). Adding a hotkey sounds like a good idea, but I first need to figure out whether I am smart enough to learn how to manage hotkeys :shy:

Did you find stumbles an issue in prison? By that I mean.. timing wise? Worked out well and humorous for me. Maybe luck of the draw. ;-) Example.. on parade I fell over.. and of course the Jailor kept walking.. and I had to move slow to catch up ( via the auto jog ) but it did kick him to say.. MOVE IT PRISONER MOVE IT PRISONER.. I thought it was funny.. same with tripping down the stairs at Dragonsreach.. I ve not had any fall overs in pillory.. Yeah.. it is odd to wave your hands when your bound.. but I ve seen it in a few mods so I think I just write it off.. but if I think on it.. why do my hands wave around at impossible times.

I turned off cover self for that reason.. how in the heck do you cover yourself when your bound? Or even better.. why would you dancing nekid??  ;-p

man.. I had never even thought about falling off a height.. now I ll be careful!!!

Glad you enjoy the mod! And yes, often the unexpected things are quite funny.

Great mod. Though I seem to have found a really weird glitch/bug. When I go to the basement NPC to get my septum pierced all works fine and it adds a 'Nose Ring' from Zarias_Piercings but, it seems that the 'Nose Chain' from that same mod set isn't tracked or even counted as a piercing even though it uses the same slot as the 'Nose Ring' it gave me when the NPC pierced my character's septum.

Just a heads up on that one, though I'm not sure what (if anything) you can do about it. As most of this seems like it is reading item tags.

This mod is doing heuristic checks on the items names in certain slots. I have made some changes so that the "Nose Chain" will require both septum and earlobes pierced before you can wear it (will come in the next update). Please continue to post any undetected piercings or false positives, so that I can make the detection code more accurate.

So I've been using this mod for a little while now and I must say I'm impressed. It works well and adds some nice little extras to the game.

The heels stumble/pain animations can kick in at inconvenient moments -- some of them "good" and quite fun (like when balancing on a ledge and falling off because of it -- shouldn't do dangerous acrobatics with those shoes!!!) -- some of them "bad", breaking other animations and generally immersion. For example when the character is bound, like during a Prison Overhaul scene. No idea how big of an issue that actually is besides the visual oddities, but I've decided to play it safe and switch off the animations when in prison. (Could a hotkey be implemented for the animations toggle? Or would that be too much extra work for something really quite rarely needed?)

Yes, I am aware that the animations can conflict with other mods. For the time being I would just ask to turn them off (or turn the stumble chance to "low"). Adding a hotkey sounds like a good idea, but I first need to figure out whether I am smart enough to learn how to manage hotkeys :shy:

Did you find stumbles an issue in prison? By that I mean.. timing wise? Worked out well and humorous for me. Maybe luck of the draw. ;-) Example.. on parade I fell over.. and of course the Jailor kept walking.. and I had to move slow to catch up ( via the auto jog ) but it did kick him to say.. MOVE IT PRISONER MOVE IT PRISONER.. I thought it was funny.. same with tripping down the stairs at Dragonsreach.. I ve not had any fall overs in pillory.. Yeah.. it is odd to wave your hands when your bound.. but I ve seen it in a few mods so I think I just write it off.. but if I think on it.. why do my hands wave around at impossible times.

I turned off cover self for that reason.. how in the heck do you cover yourself when your bound? Or even better.. why would you dancing nekid??  ;-p

man.. I had never even thought about falling off a height.. now I ll be careful!!!

Glad you enjoy the mod! And yes, often the unexpected things are quite funny.

This mod is doing heuristic checks on the items names in certain slots. I have made some changes so that the "Nose Chain" will require both septum and earlobes pierced before you can wear it (will come in the next update). Please continue to post any undetected piercings or false positives, so that I can make the detection code more accurate.

Okay great. Though there are a few others I have seen not detected. Most of them being 'Labia rings' that use slot 52. Though not sure how those would be tracked, as that slot is also used by SoS.

On a side note; When the 'Nose Chain' is added, would their be another piercing slot added? Or would it just not kick off any ear rings while wearing the 'Nose Chain'?

Not strictly true.  If all of your 'spells' have a keyword on their magic effect (specific to this mod), and you add a hidden perk that modifies the magnitude of spells that have that keyword (entry point perk, mod spell magnitude or some such)... then you could get by with a lot fewer spells actually.

I don't know if spells are getting reapplied in this mod or they are being added once, but for this method to work you need to reapply them each time you want to change magnitude (for ability/ench type spells magnitudes are modified only once, on apply).

@zax: That's a good point, and not obvious to everyone.  Thanks.  I believe the current setup, with different spells for each buff magnitude, is already re-applying the spells.  The same would still need to be done under an alternate design.

Okay great. Though there are a few others I have seen not detected. Most of them being 'Labia rings' that use slot 52. Though not sure how those would be tracked, as that slot is also used by SoS.

On a side note; When the 'Nose Chain' is added, would their be another piercing slot added? Or would it just not kick off any ear rings while wearing the 'Nose Chain'?

For now I didn't include labia rings into this mod (although the slot is reserved), because they are very complicated, using various item slots and appearing in different places.

As to the second question, for this mod I use the general rule that for multiple piercing items (like the nose chain, appearing on septum + earlobe) you need to have all these parts pierced, and that they will kick off other piercings in the same slots (or be kicked off). I know that some of you would prefer different setups, but this seems to be more logical. Individual setups can always be created by disabling the piercing monitor for certain slots.

Not strictly true.  If all of your 'spells' have a keyword on their magic effect (specific to this mod), and you add a hidden perk that modifies the magnitude of spells that have that keyword (entry point perk, mod spell magnitude or some such)... then you could get by with a lot fewer spells actually.

I don't know if spells are getting reapplied in this mod or they are being added once, but for this method to work you need to reapply them each time you want to change magnitude (for ability/ench type spells magnitudes are modified only once, on apply).

I am very grateful for this comment. Actually, last week I tried to make the perk entry points work, but somehow I failed. Now I know why... :blush:

The speed debuff spells are reapplied once you reach a new heal training stage only (all other cases are caught up with effect conditions). In the next update there will be an MCM option to reduce all heel training speed debuffs by a certain percentage.

For now I didn't include labia rings into this mod (although the slot is reserved), because they are very complicated, using various item slots and appearing in different places.

As to the second question, for this mod I use the general rule that for multiple piercing items (like the nose chain, appearing on septum + earlobe) you need to have all these parts pierced, and that they will kick off other piercings in the same slots (or be kicked off). I know that some of you would prefer different setups, but this seems to be more logical. Individual setups can always be created by disabling the piercing monitor for certain slots.

I am very grateful for this comment. Actually, last week I tried to make the perk entry points work, but somehow I failed. Now I know why... :blush:

The speed debuff spells are reapplied once you reach a new heal training stage only (all other cases are caught up with effect conditions). In the next update there will be an MCM option to reduce all heel training speed debuffs by a certain percentage.

Maybe just have something like those check for the "main piercing slot" (I know less immersive) but for the 'nose chain' it clearly has a different location for the ear piercing part. So having it kick off any earrings would make even less sense and being even more "immersion breaking". But that is just my thoughts, take it with a grain of salt.

How about rag-dolling instead of the canned animation? Should make trips up high hrothgar all the more interesting ;)

RND does this when you are drunk if I remember rightly. 

You'd probably need to recommend a faster "get up animation" to go with it though. 

Maybe just have something like those check for the "main piercing slot" (I know less immersive) but for the 'nose chain' it clearly has a different location for the ear piercing part.

I think for the "nose chain" this sounds reasonable, so I will only add it as septum piercing. However, in general, the situation is very complicated, especially for the earlobes. I did originally consider to work with 5 or 7 different piercing location slots for each earlobe, but I thought this would not be worth the effort (and add a lot of papyrus load too).

How about rag-dolling instead of the canned animation? Should make trips up high hrothgar all the more interesting ;)

The animations use so far are just first attempts. If there are better ones, I will take the into consideration.

Heels work fine but piercings not /got piercet but no piercings ?????????

Did you install the corresponding piercing mods?

Since you are rewriting anyway... What I'm missing here is follower/npc support!

Good idea! It comes on the list :)

Just posted an update (version 3.2).

New features and changes:
- added 35 additional nail polish colors/designs; you need to install the yps nail package to make them work (no additional .esp needed); thanks to Kaw from the Nexus for providing the finger nail meshes.
- added a slider in the MCM menu to modify heel training walking speed debuff (in 6 steps from 25% to 150%)
- welded piercings and nail items can no longer be dropped or sold; when trying to barter them to a vendor, a moderate gold amount will be removed from your pocket (to prevent abuse)
- added MCM option to turn off pain animations when not running (thus, by toggling the walk/run button [default = caps lock], you can turn off all stumble/pain animations)
- Cinderella Feet now have barefoot sounds (thanks to weird)
- will now play a stumble animation when you get body piercings
- nail polish bottles and manicure packages requiring additional mods are now marked with [Kaw] resp. [HN]
- removed unnecessary nail polish items piling up in Yolie's inventory
- DCL shock boots are punishing enough; if you wear them, no additional speed debuff will be added
- during professional manicure sessions, the assistant's name is now showing correctly
- removed the option so that wearing normal high heels on Bondage Feet may decrease your status to Arched Feet (because it doesn't work correctly at the moment)
- "Nose Chain" from Zaria's piercings is now recognized as septum piercing

When updating from 3.1 to 3.2, either use a new save game, or tolerate some small glitches with the new nail polish colors.

After a failed application, nail polish bottles won't be returned. Colors won't show up correctly in pop-up message boxes. No professional manicure possible.

Just posted an update (version 3.2).

New features and changes:
- added 35 additional nail polish colors/designs; you need to install the yps nail package to make them work (no additional .esp needed); thanks to Kaw from the Nexus for providing the finger nail meshes.
- added a slider in the MCM menu to modify heel training walking speed debuff (in 6 steps from 25% to 150%)
- welded piercings and nail items can no longer be dropped or sold; when trying to barter them to a vendor, a moderate gold amount will be removed from your pocket (to prevent abuse)
- added MCM option to turn off pain animations when not running (thus, by toggling the walk/run button [default = caps lock], you can turn off all stumble/pain animations)
- Cinderella Feet now have barefoot sounds (thanks to weird)
- will now play a stumble animation when you get body piercings
- nail polish bottles and manicure packages requiring additional mods are now marked with [Kaw] resp. [HN]
- removed unnecessary nail polish items piling up in Yolie's inventory
- DCL shock boots are punishing enough; if you wear them, no additional speed debuff will be added
- during professional manicure sessions, the assistant's name is now showing correctly
- removed the option so that wearing normal high heels on Bondage Feet may decrease your status to Arched Feet (because it doesn't work correctly at the moment)
- "Nose Chain" from Zaria's piercings is now recognized as septum piercing

When updating from 3.1 to 3.2, either use a new save game, or tolerate some small glitches with the new nail polish colors.

After a failed application, nail polish bottles won't be returned. Colors won't show up correctly in pop-up message boxes. No professional manicure possible.

Nice, thanks for the update.

On a side note; I probably should have mentioned this earlier (gotta love my very unhelpful memory). But I have noticed if you have the "Strip HDT High Heels Height" option enabled in SSL some times your boots will get kicked off if you have 'Cinderella Feet' or 'Bondage Feet'. Don't know if that is due to a small amount of script lag on my end or what, but it might be something to look into if it's not just me.

yes i got instaled piercings mods

Which piercing slot does not work?

Does the piercing item show up in the inventory?

All piercing work fine but problem is your piercings after pierced is invisible , normal piercing not requiered pierced proces ??

keweleo an update

love the fact that I can now have nail polish (without a special esp) THANK YOU :):heart::exclamation::)

something worth a look at (imho) would be

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1803-Leah-Lilith-Jewerly/

it has over 100 pieces of stuff in it (not all work for this mod, breakdown follows)

40 collars (not real useful here and they are not devious)

30-35 earrings (some stud some not)

5-8 nose rings or chains

8-10 earcuffs

1 lip piercing

1 bracelet, 4 glasses, and 5 headpieces (not useful to this mod)

anyway THANKS again for the update

On a side note; I probably should have mentioned this earlier (gotta love my very unhelpful memory). But I have noticed if you have the "Strip HDT High Heels Height" option enabled in SSL some times your boots will get kicked off if you have 'Cinderella Feet' or 'Bondage Feet'. Don't know if that is due to a small amount of script lag on my end or what, but it might be something to look into if it's not just me.

At the moment, it works that way: If you have arched feet or bondage feet, and have no HDT effect nor NIO heels on you, and wear a foot item, (and have the MCM option enabled), then the foot item will be removed. I don't know how SSL handels HDT effects. If you think that this part of the script should be reworked, feel free to make suggestions.

All piercing work fine but problem is your piercings after pierced is invisible , normal piercing not requiered pierced proces ??

Some piercings items are invisible. For example the micro stud piercings in this mod. Some facial piercings do not appear if your mouth/nose/ear is too big or in the wrong position. I am working on a solution to this, but it will still need quite some time.

it has over 100 pieces of stuff in it (not all work for this mod, breakdown follows)

Thank you for the feedback. :)  I've already been trying to make this mod compatible to LL Jewelry. They should all be correctly recognized. However, the stud piercings are mostly just one sided combined with a huge earring on the other side. So I am still looking for good stud earrings.

At the moment, it works that way: If you have arched feet or bondage feet, and have no HDT effect nor NIO heels on you, and wear a foot item, (and have the MCM option enabled), then the foot item will be removed. I don't know how SSL handels HDT effects. If you think that this part of the script should be reworked, feel free to make suggestions.

Some piercings items are invisible. For example the micro stud piercings in this mod. Some facial piercings do not appear if your mouth/nose/ear is too big or in the wrong position. I am working on a solution to this, but it will still need quite some time.

Thank you for the feedback. :)  I've already been trying to make this mod compatible to LL Jewelry. They should all be correctly recognized. However, the stud piercings are mostly just one sided combined with a huge earring on the other side. So I am still looking for good stud earrings.

Well I only mentioned it for a few reasons.

1: I thought it was a bug.

2: It is a bit annoying (for me at least) as it clearly lies to you.

and 3: Some times it kicks off your boots, shoes, whatever at random times both before and after SSL has done the temp removal of the HDT effect.

I think the only suggestion I could have would be to turn off that option in SSL, and that is more on the user side. As after I did that all worked just fine.

thanks, septum work fine for me , nipple is in wrong place - incopatible body for me maybe, ears you say micro is invisible thats ok , clit not work for me ?? , navel and left nostril not work - micro probably ??

Yes, then the piercing items are incompatible with your body.

Nostril items don't show up if the nose is too big. There is nothing I can do about it at this time.