On 9/9/2018 at 10:09 PM, mangalo said:

Hey emily, good to see you back here :)

Does your mod only work on females ?  I was thinking of making a feminization mod and wondered if I could use it for hair management and make-up on males

It is intended for females, though some features will work on males.

But you would need to create male SlaveTat image files, and also configuration files for male hair styles.

On 9/9/2018 at 1:05 PM, JGarrett said:

Hi Emily - thanks for confirming!

I'm going to dive back into and see if I can track down the issue on my end.

I solved the issue that I was having.

YPS is already toggled on for head hair control by default in my game, so I've never touched that tickbox before. While troubleshooting, I for the first time ever disabled it and switched it back on, and then I also for the first time ever saw the menu where you choose your hair length and colour. I picked the length I'd set my custom hairstyle to in the ypshairdefault.json file (I really like the isky201 hairstyle from KS Hairdo's HDT) and now everything is groovy.

I am having trouble with piercings. I have pierced everything, even waited till they all healed up so they are permanent piercings.

The Gold Studs all work fine. but as soon as I put something different in a piercing slot, like say HDT Earrings, or a Nipple Piercing from DD they are removed?

Although now permanent and I do like the Gold look I have to put those studs back in otherwise the piercing slot remains but does so empty?

Suggestions more than welcome, I am thinking that maybe I have to re-install the Earrings, not this mod but the other piercing Mods like the HDT Earrings?

Oh and is there a way to get rid of the Buff animation for the Speech increases, would way prefer just a message in left hand corner and not the swirly glow animation. (That animation is exactly the same as some Ordinator skills, often I used them as a danger sense as when they proc it is only when Enemy have spotted me).

If DD Piercings are removed, there is more stuff broken than YPS fashion. DD will ignore Yps Fashion even if your piercings are welded to your body. Here it comes: BUT if your Nipple piercing from DD is from DDI there is an anyoing little bug in DDI (I think it was DDI, was it not?) Use TESEdit to look in the DD framework. There are some Piercings not connected to scripts. They will not work. You have to manually change this bug in the esp.

The secong hint is for Earrings. Emily tried to be very convient to us and hardcoded some mods to be detected.

This in mind there are a few things that has your HDT Earring mod to fullfill.

Let me copy what I noted in my installation folder, because it is to much to memorize :)

This spoiler text is a copy from somewhere inside this thread. Maybe helpful for you, if you are familar with Nifskope and TESEedit or the CK.

Spoiler

Earrings:

any slot 43 item, if name contains any of these substrings: "ring", "pierc*", "cuff", "plug", "Moonrise", "Tempest", "Prisonic Fairytale", "Edelweiss", "Dream Dusk", "Blood Thorn", "Kestrel's Call", "Rising Sun" or "Ear Bell"

any slot 44/45/50/55 item, if name contains: "earring", "earcuff", "earplug", "ear pierc*", "ear cuff", "ear ring" or "creola"

Nostril:

any slot 55 item, if name contains "spiral nose ring" or "nose piercing"

Septum:

any slot 44 item, if name contains "septum", "nose chain", "piercing combo 3" or "nose ring"

any slot 55 item, if name contains "septum" or "nose ring"

Snake bites:

any slot 44 item, if name contains "snake bite"

any slot 55 item, if name contains "collide lip piercing"

Lip spike:

any slot 44 item, that contains "lip spike" or "spider bite"

Labret:

any slot 44 item that contains "vertical labret"

Eyebrow:

any slot 44 item that contains "eyebrow" or "piercing combo 2"

any slot 32 item that contains "nasal stud and"

Nose bridge:

any slot 44 item that contains "nose bridge", "nosebridge" or "piercing combo 2"

Navel:

any slot 54 or 56 item that contains "navel"

any slot 57 item that contains "navel" or "barbell"

Nipples:

any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "nippleshield", "nipple piercing", "piercing nipple", "nipplering", "nipple ring" or "nipplesring"

plus any DD item with the proper flags

Clit:

any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "piercing labia", "vaginal piercing", "labiarings", "labia ring", "AH1" or "(lp)"

plus any DD item with the proper flags

Your last question is about an animation. Do you mean the golden swirl around your body? If yes, this too can only be done with some serious fiddling in the mod itself. There is no switch or fast solution. I never saw the need to look for that. So... no idea :)

regards

Rogwar

This is a great mod, don't want to play without it anymore.

There is one thing I cannot get to work: painted toenails (uunp body with the unp fix). I tried to give my PC red toenails via slave tats and then used 'show racemenu'. The entry is applied correctly there, a lot of free slots, too. So the mod seems to work correctly. I opened the unp-patch nails- and Maevan's body-texture with photoshop: The position within both textures are at the same spot, so the position is identially. The only difference is that the nail-texture is 2K and the bodytexture is 8K. I tried to save the nail-texture as 8K (DX..3) without success.

Can somebody please give me a hint? Thx in advance.

[Solved] After installing https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90390 and building the feet with bodyslide, all paint showed up.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a long time,....

Here is a new version.

QUEST: THE FOLLOWER OF DIBELLA
The male protagonist faces a series of strange events and coincidences, while being slowly transformed into a beautiful girl. Will (s)he be able to cope with the challenges and become a true “Follower of Dibella”, or end up being utterly frustrated?
Though some DD items are used in this mod, it is mostly consensual, and a bit funny as well. This is a realistic (low fantasy) mod, using magic only sparsely.
Current status is ALPHA (next version will require a fresh save with YPS 5.x or less). About half of the quest is done. (Last stage is when it tells you to have a walk in town.)
DD is required for this quest.

This quest is for males *only* (who will be turned into girls soon enough).

EDIT: To start the quest, look for Lena Golvo in the Hall of Attainment (College of Winterhold)

---

v. 6.0.0 update features:
- New Quest: "The Follower of Dibella". See description. This is still in alpha.
- new modevent: hair may now grow silently
- permanent or locked lipstick and eyeshadow no longer will get smeared
- upon mod initialization, hair pop-up window is now showing to males as well
- long hair now adds correctly to fashion addiction

image.png.9a54e4c1b3698df8322f6e749bc34542.png

Welcome back ! 

I was thinking of making a similar mod by using chastity cages and morphing the body with Racemenu.  Unfortunately I found out that there aren't as many bones to control on male models and that chastity cages aren't compatible with DD4 yet.  The idea was to take the character to an enclosed worldspace where it would be forced to drink morphing potions and perform female tasks until submission.  Looking forward to your quest :)

4 hours ago, Shion11 said:

how do i get permanent or locked makeup?

is there a way to get regular makeup to permanent?

Yes, call a mod event.

I have been thinking to add permanent makeup to the beauty shop as well, but this hasn't been implemented yet.

Just now, Balgin said:

Hmm. Lena Golvo doesn't seem to have any conversation options. Now I suppose I should go and check for possible mod conflicts.

One possible conflict I've already found is with "Sexist/Derogatory Guards."

Just now, markdf said:

The description of the update says that a clean save will be needed for the final version of 6.0. Is that just for the quest? Or are there other feature changes that will cause upgrade issues?

Just the quest.

If you don't start the quest, you can upgrade 6.0.0 to 6.x without problems (Probably it is even true if you start the quest but don't go far in :))

5 hours ago, mangalo said:

I was thinking of making a similar mod by using chastity cages and morphing the body with Racemenu.  Unfortunately I found out that there aren't as many bones to control on male models and that chastity cages aren't compatible with DD4 yet.  The idea was to take the character to an enclosed worldspace where it would be forced to drink morphing potions and perform female tasks until submission.  Looking forward to your quest :)

My approach is quite different: it is more about makeup rather than bones :)

Wish you good luck with the development of your mod. Maybe it can be combined somehow.

Nope. Not using Sexist/Derogatory Guards.

Outfitchanger (the npc otufit manager mod) at least gives her the otufitchanger dialogue lines. Without that she doesn't even have a conversation.

She did have the greyed out npc face bug 'though and an npc from another mod was missing from the Halls of Attainment so I believe I know what the conflict might be. Going to check first 'though before I claim to have solved the problem.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

'though and an npc from another mod was missing from the Halls of Attainment so I believe I know what the conflict might be.

It turns out I had that mod disabled so it must have been a conflict with something else. According to LOOT I'm using over 250 mods so this is going to be a bit of a headache isn't it? Oh well......

Good job.

I have not seen a quest untill I started new game. So I assume you need a clean save. 

One suggestion.

It requires regular trips between winterhold and solitude. The problem here is that it requires clean save and winterhold does not have fast travel options. So for requiem frostfall users I recommend mod to add riding wagon/boat to Winterhold. Otherwise first run to solutude would be very flustrating, the same about trip with cursed high heels. Maybe you can add a note that if someone does not have fast travel enabled it is recommended to add an additional mod. The alternative is to add events during the trip but it will be more complicated, and I cannot see a lot of value added.

I really enjoy this mod, my favorite is hair growing feature.

One last thing. There is problem with SL hormones and removing gold when you drop/sell makeup items.  Hormones tend to remove makeup items and you lose gold. Is it possible to add button to remove this feature. 

At least in theory, there should not be the requirement for a clean save. For me it works with existing savegames from YPS 5.x, as well as with new games.

But getting Skyrim quests to run is sometimes not easy, and maybe I just forgot a small detail in CreationKit. So please post your feedback on whether the quest is running or not with your configuration.

The distance between Winterhold and Solitude is meaningful for the quest. If you have problems with travel, just open the console and try the command "coc winterholdcollegehallofattainment"

This is all still in the testing phase. We are still in alpha :)

6 hours ago, emily1673 said:

My approach is quite different: it is more about makeup rather than bones :)

Wish you good luck with the development of your mod. Maybe it can be combined somehow.

I'll make sure to make use of YPS if I manage to !

On a side note, I removed HDT High Heels from my load order a long time ago (replaced by NiOverride, our true lord and savior).  Will we still see "lite" versions of the mod in the future ?