3 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Maybe you could show me your load order? Involved mods would hopefully be enough, that's my best guess at least.

Ok give me a sec.

Looking at what I have I basically downloaded all the requirements and even the extras.

I am using the latest beta of Slavetats not sure if that is significant as well as having the latest jcontainers and papyrusutil. 

here is my nioverride.ini since i use quite a few overlays and i am using the highelfvampirerace and my loadorder isn't vastly different as i went with the recommended LOOT order.

As for pubic hair i was able to merge all of them into one and they work in my game. Since it is a slavetat try to apply it in the slavetats menu see if it even shows up for you.

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.

As some of you might have noticed, development is on hold at this time. (I am doing well, just busy with other RL stuff... :))

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I hope I will find the time to fix the issues you mentioned at least.

1 hour ago, kupa11 said:

I can't make special piercing like pierce eyebrow or lip. It just doesn't showing up. I have all recomended mods for this and it's not working.

Someone know why?

I think you´re missing the Face overlays. Read the installation instrcutions on the download page. It is a perfect description to activate the face overlays.

The line in your nioverride.ini in your SKSE Plugin folder should read like this after the modifcation:

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

But Serious: read the manual or you will expierence CTD, if you are using mods like Violens and don´t deactive decaptation on your toon.

regards

Rogwar

20 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

I think you´re missing the Face overlays. Read the installation instrcutions on the download page. It is a perfect description to activate the face overlays.

The line in your nioverride.ini in your SKSE Plugin folder should read like this after the modifcation:

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

But Serious: read the manual or you will expierence CTD, if you are using mods like Violens and don´t deactive decaptation on your toon.

regards

Rogwar

Oy. I have it set and i've installed it like in description and it doesn't work. Maybe is something wrong with mod organizer?

On 20.3.2018 at 3:14 PM, kupa11 said:

I have it set and i've installed it like in description and it doesn't work

To narrow it down: If you set it manual in Slave Tats, it ist working? If yes, it should work as intended. If not, your installation of slave tats is wrong.

I understand you use mod organizer. I assume you have installed yps-Sound&TexturePack and activated it as well. If not, do it :smile: 

On your right side of Mod organzier you have the data tab. Scroll to textures/actors/character/SlaveTats. There you should find a file named yps.json and a folder called yps. In the yps folder should be your piercing tattoos used by yps fashion. Let´s go for your eyebrowpiercing: In the yps folder should be an dds file called ypsPiercingEyebrowRGoldBall.dds. In the file yps.json (open with an editor like Notepad++ or whatever your preference is) should be a row like this:

{"name": "PiercingEyebrowGoldBallR", "section": "YpsFashion", "texture": "yps\\ypsPiercingEyebrowRGoldBall.dds", "area": "Face"},

All piercings used from Yps Fashion in the first step are just images... tattoos. Therefore you need Slave Tats and the Slave Tats Events Bridge. Both mods are to be found with google (or the meta search engine of your choice)

Hopefully this will help to narrow your problem down.

Regards

Rogwar

Hi,

Well your mod is amazing :smile:.  I really loved to use it.  Sadly at level 64 I had to remove it as the game became very laggy :bawling:.  The saved file had reach 26 Mb which is use and after clean-up it went down to 17 Mb.  Now my game was heavily scripted with mode like Cursed loots, Slaverun, Better Vampire, Fading tattoo and a lot more, Total 248 Plugin.  The wonderful thing was the game was very stable, I played entire days with-out crash.  Still do :blush:.  At first I tried other mod, I remove Slaverun  that part was over and removed other mods, but the difference was not much.  So I removed yours and all the lag stopped.  So I re-install everything and started from just before I removed Slaverun (first mod to be remove) and only remove yours.  The lag stopped again.  Now its been a week and still no lag.

I'm hopping you can figure what is causing that huge save file (.ess) the SKSE save has not changed size.  And also what is causing the lag cause I would really to add that mod again, it really added a lot. 

I have one other request;  The de-buff from fashion should be more.  I have a lot of mod which all combine were adding a lot to speech-craft.  It is no uncommon I have over 200 speech.  Since she's a Succubus/Vampire I guess it should not be surprising :smiley:.  To have your de-buff use percentage instead of a fix value would help I believe.

Beside that you did a great mod, and I relay enjoyed it while I was able to play it.  I hope you can find the problem.  I can try to re-add your mod and re-load the old save before I removed it ,and get a papyrus script if that can help you figure what happen.  Just let me know, I follow this mod.

Thanks and keep-up the good work ;)

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Hi again, please find attached two logs.  One is 46 Mb while the other is 70 Mb.  The 46 one is after removing Slaverun I believe and  cleaning it.  The 70 Mb is the full thing.  Currently the mod are only 10 Mb.  But even after removing Slaverun the game was laggy while it was disabled and YPS was still active.  Hope those log will help you figure what is causing the issue. 

Thanks again for your hard work :smile:

I use slaverun and this mod together. But i decided to get my nails beautifully manicured and polished only to find out after being whipped many times that I owe 8,000 to the beauty shop cuz my nails keep getting destroyed xD anyway is there a way to turn of this feature or at least make it so its not so much money.

@Snook001 Also i haven't got nearly to level 64 and am only level 12 and have i think 24 hours on my save with slaverun and lots of heavy mods including this one and I am only at 14k, i guess i'll keep an eye on it but i haven't found my game to be laggy with it installed yet.

3 hours ago, swiftcr said:

Where on earth are any of the hair dressers or fashion vendors? I've searched just about every nook and cranny of two major cities.

its in the description

Hairdressers and fashion vendors can be found in most major cities of Skyrim.

Hide contents

Locations: Radiant Raiment (Solitude), Dibella’s Temple (Markarth), Arcadia's Cauldron (Whiterun), Haelga's Bunkhouse (Riften), The White Phial (Windhelm), Grey Pine Goods (Falkreath)

• 1 month later...

Fun fact: the potion of hair growth does not work for characters who have been cured of vampirism. All other hair features do work normally once they are returned to their normal healthy state but the potion of hair growth will never work again on such a character. It's almost as if some part of the game wants to track the fact that they've been a vampire before (quite reasonably). For this mod it's almost as if former vampires are still being flagged as vampires by whatever the potion checks (or the former vampirism is somehow blocking it).

Hello guys !

I have a big probleme and i don't know from where it comes from.

When i shave a part of my PC, its ok all work corrrectly until the end. when i receive the last message, my game don't want me to do move, my crosshair is not here like when in the animation of the shaving, but i can't open my inventory or move (jump straf attack...). 

Sooooooo i hope someone know what my probleme is.

Ooh ! and slavetats dosen't show me anything from the mod ( earings, pubic hair, etc...)

Thanks for the help !

Hello! I wanted to change my hairstyles to my own (they are part of KS Hairdos Renewal), but I had a problem. I did everything according to the instructions and added all the hairstyles in ,, Custom hair styles ,,, but in the game they do not work (either only the current one is displayed, or those that were before my changes). I tried to enable and disable the function ,, ,, by default, ,,, but this did not help. For testing, I used a hair growth potion and scissors.
Here are my hair style settings:

Spoiler

{
    "string" : 
    {
        "exportlabel" : "Emilia - 8604.889648"
    },
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "ypscustomhairstyles" : 
        [
            "1st",
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "2st",
            "0AppleHL",
            "3st",
            "0RedRobinFHL",
            "4st",
            "0LingHL",
            "5st",
            "0CanciaHL",
            "6st",
            "0Envy2HL",
            "7st",
            "0Sky245HL",
            "8st",
            "0TheMomentHL",
            "9st",
            "0SisterHL",
            "10st",
            "0SomaliHL",
            "11st",
            "0TurnItUpHL",
            "12st",
            "0TitaniumHL",
            "13st",
            "0VenusHL",
            "14st",
            "0SweetDreamHL",
            "15st",
            "0PandaHL",
            "16st",
            "0SailAwayHL",
            "17st",
            "0RihannaHL",
            "18st",
            "0CloverHL",
            "19st",
            "0MelissaHL",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            "",
            "0st",
            ""
        ]
    }
}

• 1 month later...

I have a question about how YPS handles adding the female pubic hair SoS addons, does it look for the Pubic Hair for Females ESP to add them?  If it does I should probably leave it unmerged, but if it looks for a registration through SoS it shouldn't matter right?

SoS has no trouble recognizing the merged schlongs and lists them by the appropriate names, but I worry that YPS may have trouble recognizing that I have merged the Female Pubic Hairs into a large SchlongMerge and be unable to find the hairs.   I mean I can equip them manually but would YPS be able to see them anyway?

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, crudo said:

Does the hair dye feature work?  Is there anything other than requesting hair to be dyed by the shop owner that needs to be done?

It works. When reloading a save (and sometimes when loading an area) you might need to wait 'til the script refreshes. If you've turned on frequent hair checks then you can configure how often the script runs (default is every 8 seconds).

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Is it by design for my character to go bold after day 1, or did I mess up somewhere?

If it is the latter, I'd appreciate in advice in what might have gone wrong.

I'm using KS Hairdo HDT, and I've tried added my character's hairstyles as custom hairstyles to try and get it to recognize it that way, but no go.

The body hair options work and the hair dressers and items are in the game world, so as far as I can tell everything is working except for the recognition of my character's starting hair.