Any chance to get this pubic texture at the final stage?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32192-pubes/

I love it, so I tried to move all stages 1 to the left and replace the 5th with this one (By replacing the pubes in the .DDS with this one switched to the appropriate colour) but somehow stage 5 still magically looked like the old texture, so I guess it takes some more complicated wizardry than I can do

I love it, so I tried to move all stages 1 to the left and replace the 5th with this one (By replacing the pubes in the .DDS with this one switched to the appropriate colour) but somehow stage 5 still magically looked like the old texture, so I guess it takes some more complicated wizardry than I can do

See if this work:

ypsPubicStage5.dds

See if this work:

attachicon.gifypsPubicStage5.dds

Yes, It does! 

Blessings of Anu upon ye 

post-9037-0-40567100-1501374440_thumb.jpg

Quick question:

It is stated that the default (and growth) hairstyle is supposed to be either 1 vanilla or a KS HDT hairstyle. Is it random what hairstyle is chosen or is there an option to choose which one? I ask because i always get a vanilla hairstyle when starting the mod and I did not see any option to change that?

For me it would be enough to have only the KS hairstyle enabled, if the esp is found (who want vanilla hairstyles anyways :D )

well, the bald and close cut styles are vanilla. But other than those, the default list is all non-vanilla. Which length haircut did you begin with?

I started with bra strap length and got a bob cut - a bit confusing :D

Quick question:

It is stated that the default (and growth) hairstyle is supposed to be either 1 vanilla or a KS HDT hairstyle. Is it random what hairstyle is chosen or is there an option to choose which one? I ask because i always get a vanilla hairstyle when starting the mod and I did not see any option to change that?

For me it would be enough to have only the KS hairstyle enabled, if the esp is found (who want vanilla hairstyles anyways :D )

You want to have a look at the file SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairDefault.json

There are several variants, simple copy the one you want (or edit it to your liking).

Or you can place the styles you want into the places with the same number in "custom styles", i.e. length 5 into slot 5 etc.

Then you can choose "use custom styles as default" in the MCM.

Or if you have non-default custom styles that you want to progress into each other, place them into ascending slot numbers. I.e. if you f.e. currently have custom style 25 and your hair grows to the next stage, the mod checks if style 26 matches (new length and variant) and uses that if it does.

Thx for the tips! I read about the config files before but i did not know that you have to change them by default (for other then vanilla defaults). It would be nice if this was mentioned on the download page! =)

Hey just wna ask does some of the nail polish act as equipment? It took the hand slot from me :(

Yes, by default nails are applied as hand items. But you can disable this, so that nail polish only shows as SlaveTats.

Can you extend the manicure option to be provided by other stylists? I have uhmm *disposed* of Endarie and ever since am not able to engage the manicurist in dialogue :(

Yolie also can help. And I think I made her undisposible.

Not sure if that has been reported before but I just tried to have hair of my character permed - the displayed price tag was 780 gold. I had much less in my inventory and the perm was still applied.

You can get all hair styling you want, even with less gold in your pocket. The gold will be deducted later, as soon as you have money in your pocket.

Thx for the tips! I read about the config files before but i did not know that you have to change them by default (for other then vanilla defaults). It would be nice if this was mentioned on the download page! =)

It should be mentioned somewhere, but the mod description is quite long --- easy to miss.

Hey just wna ask does some of the nail polish act as equipment? It took the hand slot from me :(

Yes, by default nails are applied as hand items. But you can disable this, so that nail polish only shows as SlaveTats.

Can you extend the manicure option to be provided by other stylists? I have uhmm *disposed* of Endarie and ever since am not able to engage the manicurist in dialogue :(

Yolie also can help. And I think I made her undisposible.

Not sure if that has been reported before but I just tried to have hair of my character permed - the displayed price tag was 780 gold. I had much less in my inventory and the perm was still applied.

You can get all hair styling you want, even with less gold in your pocket. The gold will be deducted later, as soon as you have money in your pocket.

It should be mentioned somewhere, but the mod description is quite long --- easy to miss.

Yolie refuses to talk to me when the owners are absent. She treats me as if I'm trespassing no matter what.

Hi Emily,

first things first: great mod. In my load order since version 3.xx I love the high heel training. With DD Boots and Heels a very good combination. Makeup and Piercings are the reason why I used this mod for long. I now upped with a new Skyrimsetup to your last version.

This update took me two days. I tried to figure out this time how I´m able to solder all piercings I want to use on my little pet. After reading the first 11 pages of the thread I thougt someone else must have the same idea as me... later in the thread. Made me read backwards to figure out were the piercings are described. Somewhere deep in this thread I found the hint, that you are currently using slot 54, 56 and 57 for the navel, which I was looking for. My piercingslot for navel was on 58. I changed that to 54 and it worked. I now can solder even my navel piercing.

Yep, a but sentence :)

Please provide in your description for the dumber folks (like me) which slots you use, because right now I´m not able to write my own scripts (because till now I never learned the script language) sending the modevent to slot 9 (this I was able to find within seconds :( )

Nipples was an even more annoying search. The new piercing setup used a piercing not containing the word Nipple. I found in the thread, you use heurestic lookup for some names. If true, please share the words you use. Again, it would make it much easier to just build a dumb mesh with a texture and a good name to have use the potential of your gorgeous mod. For now I learned Navel, Nipple, Labia and Septum just running smooth. Are there more words?

It is now working, because I changed stockings from 54 to 53 and navel from 58 to 54. I´ll have much fun with dying pets hair and pierce her like a needle cushion.

Emily, Thank You for your great work.

Your Mod is one of the few I´ll never play without.

post-1182611-0-16049900-1501533532_thumb.jpg

Greetings, 

Small issue I am having, I finally got up to perm tiptoed feet (very happy about this) but I noticed that my skin really isn't working well with the feet at all ( I use Fairskin for UUNP) is there a way or a texture or something that I might download or edit so that the feet work nicely with the skin? 

THank you so much for the mod!!

-C

Hi Emily,

This update took me two days. I tried to figure out this time how I´m able to solder all piercings I want to use on my little pet. After reading the first 11 pages of the thread I thougt someone else must have the same idea as me... later in the thread. Made me read backwards to figure out were the piercings are described. Somewhere deep in this thread I found the hint, that you are currently using slot 54, 56 and 57 for the navel, which I was looking for. My piercingslot for navel was on 58. I changed that to 54 and it worked. I now can solder even my navel piercing.

This mod only adds SlaveTat piercings by itself, so no slot is used.

However, it is also compatible with some 3rd party piercing mods. These may use various item slots, and I am unable to change them.

The mod uses a heuristic method to determine, whether a worn item might be a piercing. Here an overview:

Earrings:

any slot 43 item, if name contains any of these substrings: "ring", "pierc*", "cuff", "plug", "Moonrise", "Tempest", "Prisonic Fairytale", "Edelweiss"​, "Dream Dusk", "Blood Thorn", "Kestrel's Call", "Rising Sun" or "Ear Bell"

any slot 44/45/50/55 item, if name contains: "earring", "earcuff", "earplug", "ear pierc*", "ear cuff", "ear ring" or "creola"

Nostril:

any slot 55 item, if name contains "spiral nose ring" or "nose piercing"

Septum:

any slot 44 item, if name contains "septum", "nose chain", "piercing combo 3" or "nose ring"

any slot 55 item, if name contains "septum" or "nose ring"

Snake bites:

​any slot 44 item, if name contains "snake bite"

​any slot 55 item, if name contains "collide lip piercing"

Lip spike:

any slot 44 item, that contains "lip spike" or "spider bite"

​Labret:

any slot 44 item that contains "vertical labret"

Eyebrow:

any slot 44 item that contains "eyebrow" or "piercing combo 2"

any slot 32 item that contains "nasal stud and"

Nose bridge:

​any slot 44 item that contains "nose bridge", "nosebridge" or "piercing combo 2"

​Navel:

​any slot 54 or 56 item that contains "navel"

​any slot 57 item that contains "navel" or "barbell"

​Nipples:

​any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "nippleshield", "nipple piercing", "piercing nipple", "nipplering", "nipple ring" or "nipplesring"

​plus any DD item with the proper flags

Clit:

​any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "piercing labia", "vaginal piercing", "labiarings", "labia ring", "AH1" or "(lp)"

plus any DD item with the proper flags

​The slots in use are determined by the 3rd party mod.

The slavetat nail polish for both feet and hands is not showing up for me.

This mod is for CBBE only, sorry. The UNP patch should let toenails and piercings show up, but I cannot guarantee it.

Hello emily,

Thank you for your reply about the names used to lookup piercings.

I sure understand why you lookup the 3rd party names. One little question. Perhaps it is stupid, because I don´t know the script language. But if I have to name a heurestic search I would use at least two words for every slot/instance/bodypart: 1. Piercing and 2. the "Bodypartname" itself to make it easy for other modders. :D I would never use them in one term like "nipple piercing" or "piercing nipple". I would have done my search in the slot (e.g. 51) in the first run to nipple and the second run to piercing and the third run to whatever name I would like to hardcode. If a weird one like me does make an esp he would name all piercings... guess what... yep: piercing. Who the hell cares if someone wants to wear the septum piercing in his nipple :)

The unique combination will always be slot + piercing. In fact there is no need to lookup any other name than piercing, despite the hardcoded mods.

For me it reads much less complex, but as mentioned, I have really no experience with this script language.

And now I will try to solve the Captured Dreams...

I sure understand why you lookup the 3rd party names. One little question. Perhaps it is stupid, because I don´t know the script language. But if I have to name a heurestic search I would use at least two words for every slot/instance/bodypart: 1. Piercing and 2. the "Bodypartname" itself to make it easy for other modders. :D I would never use them in one term like "nipple piercing" or "piercing nipple". I would have done my search in the slot (e.g. 51) in the first run to nipple and the second run to piercing and the third run to whatever name I would like to hardcode. If a weird one like me does make an esp he would name all piercings... guess what... yep: piercing. Who the hell cares if someone wants to wear the septum piercing in his nipple :)

The unique combination will always be slot + piercing. In fact there is no need to lookup any other name than piercing, despite the hardcoded mods.

In theory this sounds good.

However, to my knowledge there is no common 3rd party mod using this naming convention.

My goal was to make this work with the most important publicly available mods.

Also, each name search creates a tiny bit of papyrus load. So I decided to keep it that way.

If you find a (new) public mod using your (or any other meaningful) naming convention, I'd happily adjust the script. :)

I figured it out finally  :lol: (I swear this time):

For the people that want to use this mod with  vampire races, this is what you do

____________________FIXING VAMPIRES__________________________________

Creation Kit:

Figure out what race you want to use lets say for instance HighElfRace.

-------- The Method ---------

1.) Find HighElfRaceVampire form in the Creation Kit and open it, once open make sure the tick box "Playable" is set to active.

2.) Close and Save.

_________________________________________________________________________________

In Game Instruction:

Once you're in game and you finally become a vampire.

1.) Open Console and Type "Showracemenu"

2.) Navigate to the race tab find and select the your vampire race that you made playable

3.) Reapply your preset if you need too, save and exit racemenu.

_________________________________________________________________________________

that is it, you'll only need to visit change race one time after that it will work forever. Through process an error I figured it wasn't morph data thats was causing this nor the override features. Apparently when you change into a vampire for the first time it calls the "player.setrace HighElfRaceVampire" command, while it works initially it will keep calling back to your old race for some reason and keep reverting changes you make to your appearance.

If you don't understand why you need this fix for vampires its because your hair will revert back to the hairstyle you had when you first turned and that is the feature that is broken by being a vampire.

Here is a tutorial for TES5EDIT HERE if you're more comfortable using this.

@ benji007

appropos will work just fine with this mod, I would recommend 15. I think only thing you really need to do is make sure the nails meshes fit your character other than that everything should work fine.

@ benji007

appropos will work just fine with this mod, I would recommend 15. I think only thing you really need to do is make sure the nails meshes fit your character other than that everything should work fine.

Thanks. Also I have cbbe, will the nail meshes work on it?

@ benji007

Thanks. Also I have cbbe, will the nail meshes work on it?

Yes I believe they will as I think it was made with CBBE in mind so, if you're unsure just load them into bodyslide with your hand mesh.

just wanted to report a potential conflict/problem. I have a heavily modded setup, over 300 mods. in werewolf form i get the speed debuff as if i was wearing high heels. i use moonlight tales, moonlight tales repack, and werewolf perks expanded. i dont use the high heels function anyways but i thought id point it out. love the mod btw.

If I'm using this with apropos, what would the recommended number of slavetats be? Also do I need to build some stuff in bodyslide with anything from this mod?

I use 20,8,6,6.   Shouldn't need to build anything, if you use a uunp body special you might have some issues with toenails not showing up.  

New nail issue.  when getting a professional manicure by Jolie,  the mage nails are equipped but are only visible during animations.  I am thinking something invisible is being equipped over the mage nails (as the SL animations strip the character).