Hi, i i seem to have a problem with the body hair not showing up, when i check the length (through a mirror) i says it's there (and it also grows) but there are neither any tats or any SOS pubes, has anyone encountered this before? Do you know a way to fix it?

I'm pretty sure i have all dependencies (but it could be posible that i'm breindead and missed one even though checking muktiple times)

here's the load order if anyone's interested (it's a bit long)

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
Campfire.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
DogmaEngine.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
Dogma - Thief.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Undeath.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
SL Survival.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
TheFrontier.esp
Devious Lore.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
DragonmournInn.esp
Escape the Cell.esp
Cloaks.esp
dwemer.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
XPMSE.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLSO.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Apropos2.esp
SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp
No Vendor or Loot Spells - Riverwood Trader.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
No Vendor or Loot Spells - Lost Grimoire.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
RealisticNights.esp
RealisticNightsDB.esp
RealisticNightsDG.esp
nighteye_toggle.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Sleepwear.esp
GoToBed.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsBAD.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
WetandCold.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
Margret.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SlowMotionMenu.esp
TKDodge.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
AdalMatar.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Phenderix Magic Evolved.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SexistGuards.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SpellResearch.esp
Frostfall.esp
No Vendor or Loot Spells - Frostfall.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
GTFO My Room.esp
Corruption.esp
Missives.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
iNeed.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
No Vendor or Loot Spells - Forgotten Magic Redone.esp
No Vendor or Loot Spells - Apocalypse.esp
VOBS.esp
CWICRFPatch.esp
Magistrate Levitate.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
ShreddedTrissMash.esp
StrangerHood.esp
Fancy Witch Outfit.esp
Conditional Expressions.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
No Vendor or Loot Spells.esp

Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, gggrant said:

My character has become bald, and occasionally her hair appears for a split second before disappearing. Has anyone else had this issue? 

ive never seen this problem use a mirror or a hair person to find out how long your hair is or change hair (USING THE MODS ASSETS or youll just go back to bald if you set it via race menu or other means and if its bald use the hair growth item to max out hair growth and get it cut anyway you want)

also next time give a bit more info might speed things up

21 hours ago, gggrant said:

My character has become bald, and occasionally her hair appears for a split second before disappearing. Has anyone else had this issue? 

I fixed it. I guess the problem was that I had no extra hair packs installed, I installed KS HDT, and then I was no longer bald.

4 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

How do you go about installing this? I;m also really bad at building up my own list.

You find your Skyrim install folder and put it in SKSE/plugins/ypsFashion (the default install path would be C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/data/SKSE/plugins/ypsFashion).

I've literally only added 4 or 5 styles that I wanted to use at the time. I was going to go and add some more later but haven't done it yet.

8 hours ago, Balgin said:

You find your Skyrim install folder and put it in SKSE/plugins/ypsFashion (the default install path would be C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/data/SKSE/plugins/ypsFashion).

I've literally only added 4 or 5 styles that I wanted to use at the time. I was going to go and add some more later but haven't done it yet.

well that's better than my current zero!

I'll take the help!

• 2 weeks later...

I have questions about the Kaw and HN66s nails, I've merged all the nails mods, jewelry and piercings mods together, but YPS doesn't find the nail meshes to apply, is there a way to fix that ?

Also I like the stocking/thighs idea a lot. I had a couple of ideas of improvement, have a chance of destroying stockings on non-consensual sex, with a ripped stockings textures ? My only nitpick about the stockings is the toes mesh having a gap between them, but that's a slavetat thing. Maybe a feet mesh replacer when wearing stockings can work

2 hours ago, boita said:

I have questions about the Kaw and HN66s nails, I've merged all the nails mods, jewelry and piercings mods together, but YPS doesn't find the nail meshes to apply, is there a way to fix that ?

Also I like the stocking/thighs idea a lot. I had a couple of ideas of improvement, have a chance of destroying stockings on non-consensual sex, with a ripped stockings textures ? My only nitpick about the stockings is the toes mesh having a gap between them, but that's a slavetat thing. Maybe a feet mesh replacer when wearing stockings can work

Sadly I don't think we are super likely to see any development any time soon Emily hasn't even logged on since early January, and that was just a response to a "I hope Emily is ok during Covid post"  It has been like 6 months before that since the most recent updates which added the feminization quest and stockings.

Best case scenario is Emily returns, but maybe we'll see this mod put up for adoption or something.

3 hours ago, boita said:

Well there is no json for nails, and Kaw and HN66 are not hard dependencies so my guess is the mod runs an esp check to see if their plugins are in your load order. Which because you merged them, they are not.

So short answer is you need to not merge them. 

The longer answer is you would need to find where YPS does this search and adjust it to look for your merged esp instead. 

On 1/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, Rogwar002 said:

This is a script bug I mentioned a few pages ago. The transform effect used is just started but never stopped. This will preserve the lingering blue effect. Every time the effect is used during the dibella quest a stack is added till your PC is a smurf.

I will add a fixed script. Beware: This will only work BEFORE the quest has made up the girl disguise using the two items...

@emily1673: I added only one line in the BeltAndBraEquipped function: DA14TransformVFX.Stop(YpsPlayer) It just will stop the effect after the hair has grown.

Dibella Quest Script.zip 15.87 kB · 6 downloads

Just which mods do I need on my system to get this to compile?

2 minutes ago, Michele Magus said:

as this is NOT the only script using the peircing ticker.

My post on the Piercing ticker was a response to Boita's nail issue comment (just FYI) ?

3 minutes ago, Michele Magus said:

There are other things I loke to mod as well.

ahhh I see! Sorry for the confusion then. ?

On 2/2/2021 at 2:12 AM, NoJoker said:

The FOMOD install script is broken for me. MO2

Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer.

Got same problem, any solutions?

I'm not sure if this mod is recognising my high heels correctly.

If I'm to understand, in order to get heels to be recognised, you alter them in the HDT MCM menu, right? I have also installed NiO and NiO Override High Heels, though I don't know what these mods do! xp

Is there a keyword or something to add? The text at the top sometimes refers to my 'bare feet', even though they are not bare.

50 minutes ago, Alexi04 said:

I'm not sure if this mod is recognising my high heels correctly.

If I'm to understand, in order to get heels to be recognised, you alter them in the HDT MCM menu, right? I have also installed NiO and NiO Override High Heels, though I don't know what these mods do! xp

Is there a keyword or something to add? The text at the top sometimes refers to my 'bare feet', even though they are not bare.

It only recognizes at an offset of 5 which I find to be too high for most heels

I usually change it to 3.5 

that offset doesn't exactly equal heel height, it is just an offset to prevent the bottom of the shoe from clipping into the ground and there are other factors that can impact how much or how little offset is required to achieve that beyond just heel height.

10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

It only recognizes at an offset of 5 which I find to be too high for most heels

I usually change it to 3.5 

that offset doesn't exactly equal heel height, it is just an offset to prevent the bottom of the shoe from clipping into the ground and there are other factors that can impact how much or how little offset is required to achieve that beyond just heel height.

Okay. I still think there might be something I don't understand. Is there a way in-game, to test out whether heels are being recognised by this mod?

The boots I am using have no special features in TESEdit, and honestly, look fine at base height. In game, I have used HDT Heels to give them a custom height of 0.1 (since that seems to be the minimum recognised by yps). In yps, I have set Min Height (NiOverride) to 0.1. In the "Active Effects" of the magic menu, I have an effect (I think triggered by HDT) called Highheeleventtrigger in the magic menu. Should this be enough, or have I missed a step?

Edit: Well, that seemed to be enough actually. Not sure how to properly test it, but my character is now tripping over because of her heels rather than lack of now. According to the text at the top.