Jump to content
emily1673

Immersive Hair Growth and Styling (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@Balgin @emily1673  For better integration with Hormones and Parasites, I find myself in need of a way to:

 

- detect HDT heel training is ON

- disable it if possible

 

Setting a flag with StorageUtil would be ideal.

 

I can provide a patch if we want me to.. or leave it here if this is something you can add.

 

Right now, the Chaurus Queen armors in Parasites are broken by HDT heels forced removal.

 

An alternative would be to ensure HDT heels respects keywords like SexlabNoStrip before forcing a removal. That would suffice as well.

 

You might want to just provide a patch here for now.

Link to post
On 1/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Rogwar002 said:

Upsi. I attached the wrong zip file. The one attached now is the correct one. In the previous one a made a change to the the player reference to prevent some stress for the script engine, but that one will only work on a new save. Sorry. my mistake. Forgot about that change.

The one now attached only has the line with the fix and will work like the original.

Sorry.

 

LOL that'll do it. Thank you for following up and providing the updated file. My wife was getting a good laugh out of the quest (and the Dragonborn's usual lack of critical thinking skills) so we're looking forward to trying it out and continuing the quest :)

Link to post
22 hours ago, gregaaz said:

 

LOL that'll do it. Thank you for following up and providing the updated file. My wife was getting a good laugh out of the quest (and the Dragonborn's usual lack of critical thinking skills) so we're looking forward to trying it out and continuing the quest :)

And here I thougt only my game was shipped with an airhead hero ;)

Link to post

(english is not my fist language... so sorry)

i want end the "dibella follower"(at least one of the ends)...

Spoiler

i have chose to complain and don't get my stockings(because I read that this would give me one of the finals)... but I already waited more than a month with the character and the makeup don't dissipate yet... i am doing something wrong or the other way that gives me the "end"?

 

 

this save have been initiated in 6.0.0... recently resumed in the latest version... maybe this is the problem?

 

can anyone help me plz?

Link to post
14 hours ago, erickbs said:

(english is not my fist language... so sorry)

i want end the "dibella follower"(at least one of the ends)...

  Hide contents

i have chose to complain and don't get my stockings(because I read that this would give me one of the finals)... but I already waited more than a month with the character and the makeup don't dissipate yet... i am doing something wrong or the other way that gives me the "end"?

 

 

this save have been initiated in 6.0.0... recently resumed in the latest version... maybe this is the problem?

 

can anyone help me plz?

The quest is not finished, you have reached the end. 

Link to post

Started new game using KS Hairdo's HDT. Played for a few hours. During reload of game, PC is bald. Loaded previous save with same result. Tried to use showracemenu to set hair. It does so for a second or two and then goes bald. Tried disabling control, setting hair and then enabling control with same result. I've got decent PC so resources - GPU, memory or CPU shouldn't be an issue.

 

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Link to post
9 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Started new game using KS Hairdo's HDT. Played for a few hours. During reload of game, PC is bald. Loaded previous save with same result. Tried to use showracemenu to set hair. It does so for a second or two and then goes bald. Tried disabling control, setting hair and then enabling control with same result. I've got decent PC so resources - GPU, memory or CPU shouldn't be an issue.

 

Any suggestions? Thanks!

You may have to let the hair grow out if you pick the bald option at the start of the game. If you don't get a menu at the character creation once you have made the character then yps is broken. The mod asks straight after you leave character creation if you would like yps to control the hair on your head and body. 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You may have to let the hair grow out if you pick the bald option at the start of the game. If you don't get a menu at the character creation once you have made the character then yps is broken. The mod asks straight after you leave character creation if you would like yps to control the hair on your head and body. 

I picked tailbone length and it worked fine until it didn't... Thanks.

Link to post
34 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

I picked tailbone length and it worked fine until it didn't... Thanks.

Have you recently installed any new mods? This might be a case of a good old fashioned mod conflict.

Link to post
39 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Have you recently installed any new mods? This might be a case of a good old fashioned mod conflict.

No additional mods added. Starting game over and will see if happens again.

Link to post

Recently I tried the Dibella quest yet again and to my surprise it's not finished in the most recent version. But if I recall correctly there actually was a release that allowed finishing this quest. Was my memory warped by the wishful thinking, or is there a finishable version of this quest? If so - in which version?

Link to post
1 hour ago, kapibar said:

Recently I tried the Dibella quest yet again and to my surprise it's not finished in the most recent version. But if I recall correctly there actually was a release that allowed finishing this quest. Was my memory warped by the wishful thinking, or is there a finishable version of this quest? If so - in which version?

There are multiple endings for the quest. Currently one is finished. The one where you give up and turn back into a man (with most settings unlocked). The other ends have not been completed or released yet but we live in hope.

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Balgin said:

There are multiple endings for the quest. Currently one is finished. The one where you give up and turn back into a man (with most settings unlocked). The other ends have not been completed or released yet but we live in hope.

 

This I know. But if memory serves in one version there was actually a possibility to finish the quest as a transformed woman. That's why I was actually quite surprised that the quest isn't already finished, as I was certain that it was done in one of the previous versions.

Link to post
30 minutes ago, kapibar said:

 

This I know. But if memory serves in one version there was actually a possibility to finish the quest as a transformed woman. That's why I was actually quite surprised that the quest isn't already finished, as I was certain that it was done in one of the previous versions.

Nope. Not yet at any rate.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Before I write a patch between Parasites/Hormones and YPS... is there more recent files or patches to download on top of version 6.2?

 

I want to make sure I am working off the latest files.

I have one tweak that allow you keep moving on the makeup event if the Animations are disabled. Don't let you fight or activate object but at less you can escape from the danger.

 

 

Link to post
26 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Before I write a patch between Parasites/Hormones and YPS... is there more recent files or patches to download on top of version 6.2?

 

I want to make sure I am working off the latest files.

 

If you're using 6.2 then you probably want to update to 6.2.1.

 

There are a few unofficial patches that replace pubic hair textures or makeup textures to make the eyeshadow more subtle etc.

 

One replaces the growing pubic hair textures but doesn't change anything else.

 

One adjusts the shaving system so that you can shave the hair down gradually. Reducing it instead of removing it completely. There's also one by Osmelmc or someone else who does a lot of mod patches. Looks like Osmelmc beat me to it.

 

Found it. It's in Monoman's mod tweaks.

 

Quote
  • Fixed applying pubic hair via 'SOS - Pubic Hair for Females'. Changed growth stages to: Bare, strip, bush, wild, untamed, untamed (stage 5 is the same as there aren't enough meshes. And yes I know pubic hair doesn't grow like this but I don't care)
  • Trim your pubic hair into a desired shape (strip, bush, wild) instead of just shaving it off completely. Though shaving is still an option of course. 
  • Sets various global StorageUtil variables and sends mod events allowing external mods to track your appearance for reasons... Includes lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish (both), pubic hair, fashion buff level change, fashion addiction level change, hair stage change.
  • Added 5 different strength potions of hair growth.
  • Allowed shaving your pussy while wearing a corset. Disallowed shaving while wearing a harness instead.
  • Fixed a couple of potential sources of log spam.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

 

Hey Osmelmc, I've got an unofficial file called yps-ImmersivePiercing (2020-03-02).7z, was that yours? It might be the unofficial pubic hair texture replacements instead.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Balgin said:

 

If you're using 6.2 then you probably want to update to 6.2.1.

 

There are a few unofficial patches that replace pubic hair textures or makeup textures to make the eyeshadow more subtle etc.

 

One replaces the growing pubic hair textures but doesn't change anything else.

 

One adjusts the shaving system so that you can shave the hair down gradually. Reducing it instead of removing it completely. There's also one by Osmelmc or someone else who does a lot of mod patches. Looks like Osmelmc beat me to it.

 

Found it. It's in Monoman's mod tweaks.

 

 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

 

Thanks.

 

I will work off the patched version from Monoman's then since it includes additional storageUtil variables.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...