Jump to content
emily1673

Immersive Hair Growth and Styling (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Made a search for this over all files here, did not show up.

May I ask a helpful person to link it here ? 

😳

Please excuse me while I search my 47.4GB YPS archive folder. 47.4Gb?! I should check to see if there's anything I can remove to trim it downa  bit. Maybe some of the uncompressed folders could be tidied up at this point.

 

Nope. I don't appear to have ever downloaded that file into the YPS archive. The archive does include related mods 'though (required ones).

Link to post

Hello,

Dint999's HairPack2 0.0.9, https://www.patreon.com/dint999/posts?filters[tag]=SE

(direct link)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WOviY3mC7Zc9Nx408BTAMXK9DIdiwzeK/view?usp=sharing

just drop this in YPS JSON mod with the other hairstyle wordpad document, 

then add "[dint999] HairPack02.esp" to the list in the hairstyle database also located in the same folder.

[dint999] HairPack02.esp.json

There are only about 12 hairstyles or so but they look really good and I put in the right hairlenght and -styles.

Link to post

Bug Report:

There are bugs with the Visual effect after transforming into a girl either with the potions or the Dibella Quests.

The Visual Effect DA14TransfromVFX has only a startup trigger but never in any script a stopping point resulting in a visual glitch: Lingering shader effect, that doubles in visibilty every time you use a potion or the belt is equiped. There is an almost transparent blue aura around the character for almost the rest of the game. This effect is only used once again in this game during the A Night to remember questline.

 

The code used to start is as follows:

DA14Transform.Play(Game.GetPlayer())

The code to stop the effect and its lingering effects is:

DA14TransformVFX.Stop(Game.getPlayer())

I just added this line  to the end of the transformationprocess, meaning after the initial hairgrowth.

Link to post

Hey guys!

Is it possible somehow to change "stumble" to "pain" when running? My problem is - game thinks I'm running (I guess) when my character is overencumbered and cannot run at all. So she's walking but intead of "bondage boots cause you some pain..." with the corresponding sound I keep getting this "you stumble..." with silence :(

Link to post
On 11/24/2020 at 3:45 PM, Rogwar002 said:

Bug Report:

There are bugs with the Visual effect after transforming into a girl either with the potions or the Dibella Quests.

The Visual Effect DA14TransfromVFX has only a startup trigger but never in any script a stopping point resulting in a visual glitch: Lingering shader effect, that doubles in visibilty every time you use a potion or the belt is equiped. There is an almost transparent blue aura around the character for almost the rest of the game. This effect is only used once again in this game during the A Night to remember questline.

 

The code used to start is as follows:


DA14Transform.Play(Game.GetPlayer())

The code to stop the effect and its lingering effects is:


DA14TransformVFX.Stop(Game.getPlayer())

I just added this line  to the end of the transformationprocess, meaning after the initial hairgrowth.

Wow, I was wondering what that was. I was worried I'd screwed up when installing my lighting mods or something, thanks for the info.

Link to post
On 11/24/2020 at 7:15 AM, lucakro said:

 

then add "[dint999] HairPack02.esp" to the list in the hairstyle database also located in the same folder.

And then apparently set it to read only because apparently something overwrote the file (and I hadn't changed or replaced any of the files in that folder).

Link to post

hello,

i seem to have issues with slavetats and nylons.

nylons just dont show up, usually

 

slavetats says there is only 6 slots on body, all of them are "EXTERNAL" greyed out, cant change them either.

 

of course i did set nioverride.ini as on the main page. any clue what might be the problem ?

 

edit:

alright i think i figured it out

 

i tried installing the mods through MO, i had no idea its garbage that cant install anything.

tomorow i reintall all mods through nexus mod manager and see if it works

Link to post
2 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

hello,

i seem to have issues with slavetats and nylons.

nylons just dont show up, usually

 

slavetats says there is only 6 slots on body, all of them are "EXTERNAL" greyed out, cant change them either.

 

of course i did set nioverride.ini as on the main page. any clue what might be the problem ?

how many slots did you set in nioverride? With all the demands it is practical to set it really high like 24each for head body and limbs 

 

Link to post
On 12/16/2020 at 2:18 AM, Corsayr said:

how many slots did you set in nioverride? With all the demands it is practical to set it really high like 24each for head body and limbs 

 

ive set it all correctly, its not my first use of the mod.

its solved now.

 

it turned out, te game wasnt even using that .ini file because of crappy instalation by both mod manager and vortex.

i had to reinstall the entire game and do every all over with nexus mod manager.

 

i cant understand why people would ever think mod manager or vortex are any better than nmm, those two usless pieces or farts didnt even ask me a single time if i want to overwrite some files or not! but when i install mods thhrough nmm it asks me even 3 times per some mod, if i want to overwrite this or that from that and this mod.

 

it fcked me up so bad, i was fixing the game 3 days straight until i figured this out.

i cant stress enough, stick to nmm, dont ever try mod manager or vortex

Link to post
22 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

ive set it all correctly, its not my first use of the mod.

its solved now.

 

it turned out, te game wasnt even using that .ini file because of crappy instalation by both mod manager and vortex.

i had to reinstall the entire game and do every all over with nexus mod manager.

 

i cant understand why people would ever think mod manager or vortex are any better than nmm, those two usless pieces or farts didnt even ask me a single time if i want to overwrite some files or not! but when i install mods thhrough nmm it asks me even 3 times per some mod, if i want to overwrite this or that from that and this mod.

 

it fcked me up so bad, i was fixing the game 3 days straight until i figured this out.

i cant stress enough, stick to nmm, dont ever try mod manager or vortex

And yet I had the exact opposite problem with NMM and switched to MO and never looked back. What mod manager people use is very much YMMV and preference. Just as a note though, if you're only using MO and correctly install mods, you can see exactly which files are being overwritten by which mods by checking conflicts and looking for the +/- signs.

Link to post
21 hours ago, Xiaron said:

And yet I had the exact opposite problem with NMM and switched to MO and never looked back. What mod manager people use is very much YMMV and preference. Just as a note though, if you're only using MO and correctly install mods, you can see exactly which files are being overwritten by which mods by checking conflicts and looking for the +/- signs.

yea i saw that but what of good is to know that some files are getting overwrite if i cant decide those files must not get overwritten.

nmm always asks during installatin which files i want, cant ever go wrong with that. flawless

Link to post
25 minutes ago, chickencuck said:

I'm having trouble finding the note for the Dibella quest. It appears there is no note in or on a barrel in the hall of attainment in my game. Do I need to start the college quest for it to spawn? I did just TCL in there. Does anyone have the item id so I can just spawn it?

You don't need to have started the college quest. It does need to be a new save (a new playthrough that you started after installing the mod). Using a prior save might create problems. As you enter the hall of attainment the note should be lying flat on the lid of a barrel just to your left. So it's to the right of the door (or on your left if you've got your back facing the door as if you just walked in).

 

You can spawn the note with AddItemMenu. I'm not sure what the item id would be for more direct console commands 'though.

Link to post

For some reason none of the makeup tats are showing up for me, I have overlays enabled and increased the amount in skee64.ini and I've tried reinstalling the texture & sounds pack multiple times but still nothing. Anyone know why this might be happening? I'm using cbbe 3ba if that matters.

Link to post
9 hours ago, H Bof said:

For some reason none of the makeup tats are showing up for me, I have overlays enabled and increased the amount in skee64.ini and I've tried reinstalling the texture & sounds pack multiple times but still nothing. Anyone know why this might be happening? I'm using cbbe 3ba if that matters.

Do you have slavetats installed?

Link to post

Just finished the Dibella quest to (I think) the end for now. It says I should go talk to Ray after girl talk. It is absolutely incredible and I can't wait to see how it ends. Perhaps a few more physical changes? More piercings, longer hair, shorter stature, bigger lips, corset training, final genital transformation, etc. The possibilities are endless and I am very excited! This is the first comment I've put on a mod after multiple years of lurking and hundreds of downloads. Keep up the great work!

Link to post
1 hour ago, Laristopa said:

Just finished the Dibella quest to (I think) the end for now. It says I should go talk to Ray after girl talk. It is absolutely incredible and I can't wait to see how it ends. Perhaps a few more physical changes? More piercings, longer hair, shorter stature, bigger lips, corset training, final genital transformation, etc. The possibilities are endless and I am very excited! This is the first comment I've put on a mod after multiple years of lurking and hundreds of downloads. Keep up the great work!

Spoiler

Based on things that are already in the mod our girl's probably going to get her belly pierced*, swap to the fancy earrings she got earlier, get some proper high heeled shoes, have a big talk with Lena or Ray about sex (and sexual orientation or preferences) and possibly a third way**. There's also been talk of trying to sort out bracelets that don't take up glove slots. I also suspect that, since the hairdresser in Riften said she was practicing for a competition (and she had our girl model a hair style) we might have to take part in some kind of catwalk situation and be judged in said competition (maybe with a new hairstyle where the hairdresser's really showing off her skill). This could almost be part of the final transformation into womanhood especially if she judge is Dibella herself.

 

There's probably going to be a talk about not being able to wee standing up any more. Emily's admitted she should have put it into the quest much earlier but was focusing on the functional stuff first.

 

The infibulation quest (which is separate from the Dibella quest) feels like part of the Dibella quest especially with the way Tris goes about it. Forcing an indecisive/submissive character into something then getting angry and assertive when they are justifiably outraged. The fact that it's separate from the Dibella quest means that, once the belt is off, it needs to be possible to undertake the Infibulation quest without messing up the Dibella quest. So the two either need to coexist or the Infibulation quest would need to be completed before an upcoming stage in the Dibella quest could occurr.

 

* For a long time the mod has contained a pair of debug items (in both consumable potion and non consumable item form) - an ear piercing kit and  a navel piercing kit. It stands to reason that these were originally intended to be the only piercings the mod would cater for.

 

** For a few months I began to wonder if there was a possibility for a "third way". That is, for our partially transformed girl to say to Lena and the Dibellan priestess "thankyou very much but I'm really quite attached to my willy and to being able to pee standing up. Can I just keep it please and stop the transformation here?" I'm aware that such an option would be popular with users of certain mods like Sexlab Hormones. I assumed it was out of the scope of this mod/not included in Emily's plans. I didn't want to suggest or request it since Emily's already got a heavy workload with the current stuff planned for the mod and she hasn't been seen on LL since July! That's not as shocking as you might think. The last time she went missing she was away for about a year before coming back and crunching out a solid set of updates in a 3 or 4 month period.

 

A few weeks ago I used AddItemMenu to spawn a few YPS debug items and noted something unexpected in the mod. A few items called Cock Cage. No model. No texture. When equipping them it had the same effects as equipping the belt of feminine curves so I reckoned it was possibly just something borrowed from another mod to make the belt functional. However, it does also mean  that the quest might involve our girl walking around for a long time with the belt taken off and a cage around her willy so that it can recover from being cooped up inside the belt for so long. This could be the exact same third way option that I was thinking of some months ago.

 

On a related note I've noticed that, while using Beeing Female, if an infibulated woman gets her period her menstrual cycle gets stuck and she seems to be permanently menstruating until the rings are removed. This doesn't seem to be an issue with the belt of female curves.

Link to post
21 hours ago, Balgin said:

Yeah. I hope she hasn't caught the virus.

Thank you for your thoughts.

No need to worry about myself.

It's just that these are strange times – in oh so many aspects! –, and other things keep me very busy at the moment. (This is not a complaint, overall I am doing well.)

As to whether (or even when) I will have time to spend on modding again, I cannot say.

 

In any case: Happy New Year to everybody! New Year brings new luck.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Thank you for your thoughts.

No need to worry about myself.

It's just that these are strange times – in oh so many aspects! –, and other things keep me very busy at the moment. (This is not a complaint, overall I am doing well.)

As to whether (or even when) I will have time to spend on modding again, I cannot say.

 

In any case: Happy New Year to everybody! New Year brings new luck.

Glad to hear you're alive and well. Being busy is understandable. I suppose we'll just have to keep the faith for now. Here's hoping the strangeness improves for you and that your life settles down eventually.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...