8 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

I will leave this here, i did some replacement for UNP stocking and tight for myself, forgot what mod was original name, and i did some edit to most long ago (add tear).

It is NOT perfect, not all stocking are covered, you can check which are covered becuse CBBE size is 22 mb mine 5 mb, all tight are covered, but names don't match always, there is for example no heart tights, i don't remember what i used instead ?.

Textures.zip 7.72 MB · 1 download

I had a problem with the feet mesh and textures on some of the stockings.  I will try yours out!  thank you!!

Just found this mod. This is brilliant. However, I play as a male PC and I want my Skyrim wives (four female housecarls) to take advantage of this. Just wondering if this is possible with this mod? I mean, the wives could nag the PC about wanting a make up or manicure and he has to stop in one of the places, just like real life. Hahaha.

I've done the Infibulation quest and I'm wearing the chastity piercing since some in-game weeks now. There once was a message that my arousal would be affected after wearing it long time but ever since nothing more has happend. 

"The quest is rather hardcore and dramatic in the beginning, but then softens out and will soon lead to a happy end (unless you are doing really stupid things)."

So what's the happy end exactly or how to get there? And what is considered "doing really stupid things"? Should I just play on and wait longer?

4 hours ago, Nova76 said:

I've done the Infibulation quest and I'm wearing the chastity piercing since some in-game weeks now. There once was a message that my arousal would be affected after wearing it long time but ever since nothing more has happend. 

"The quest is rather hardcore and dramatic in the beginning, but then softens out and will soon lead to a happy end (unless you are doing really stupid things)."

So what's the happy end exactly or how to get there? And what is considered "doing really stupid things"? Should I just play on and wait longer?

You might want to go to Whiterun and speak to one of the women who frequents the temple from time to time. Not the actual priestess but one of the other two women (I think one of them is Alahm).

6 hours ago, Balgin said:

You might want to go to Whiterun and speak to one of the women who frequents the temple from time to time. Not the actual priestess but one of the other two women (I think one of them is Alahm).

Ah, you mean removing the piercing... naaa, that's not an option. It looks far to good... ?

1 hour ago, Nova76 said:

Ah, you mean removing the piercing... naaa, that's not an option. It looks far to good... ?

I'm not aware of other directions the quest can progress in. I haven't worked out what the happy ending is apart from freeing yourself of the horribly restrictive thing. It might slow down arousal over time then there's happy days where it adds a little more arousal to make up for it. I haven't worked out what doing really stupid things is beyond letting Tris perform sixteen piercings in a single session without asking her what she was going to do first.

Hello there ! I have a bit of a problem with the heel training

I use HDT Heels and Nioverride Heels mod (i use the 2 because of dependencies)  but most of my heels are not detected has heels by YPS, only the heels from the mod DX black widow and the Devious Devices heels are correctly detected by the mod.

(here are the links for the mod and the CBBE conversion :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100073

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100081?tab=files )

Is there any way to make it detect other heels ?

3 hours ago, aldeius said:

Hello there ! I have a bit of a problem with the heel training

I use HDT Heels and Nioverride Heels mod (i use the 2 because of dependencies)  but most of my heels are not detected has heels by YPS, only the heels from the mod DX black widow and the Devious Devices heels are correctly detected by the mod.

(here are the links for the mod and the CBBE conversion :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100073

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100081?tab=files )

Is there any way to make it detect other heels ?

Are the other heels tall enough to trigger it? By default, YPS only considers shoes with an NiOverride offset of 5 to be heels; you can change that to be anything between 0.1 to 20. I'm not entirely sure how it detects HDT heels these days, since there's only one download for 6.2.1 and the only references to HDT in its scripts are commented out.

On 11/2/2020 at 5:16 PM, aldeius said:

but most of my heels are not detected has heels by YPS

On 11/2/2020 at 9:27 PM, chaimhewast said:

YPS only considers shoes with an NiOverride offset of 5 to be heels

As Chaimhewast points out the default is 5 that is actually a bit too high to catch most heals. 

I find 3.5 to be a lot more reasonable. Remembering that the offset is not a reflection of the height of the heal but an offset to prevent the foot from being inside the ground. 

18 hours ago, Tyrygosa said:

Not one version of nail polish worked on my toes for some reason, maybe because I'm using UUNP and patch doesn't cover it?

I have the same issue.  I wonder if you have this quirk too, find a pair of sandals like the moth priest or wedding sandals and then check your toenails while wearing.  In my game it is the only time the toenail polish shows.

Also, the hand or fingernail meshes look really good in game except I have very noticeable wrist seams.  I have to turn off the mesh in the MCM and while that works it's not nearly as impressive looking.

4 hours ago, crudo said:

I have the same issue.  I wonder if you have this quirk too, find a pair of sandals like the moth priest or wedding sandals and then check your toenails while wearing.  In my game it is the only time the toenail polish shows.

Also, the hand or fingernail meshes look really good in game except I have very noticeable wrist seams.  I have to turn off the mesh in the MCM and while that works it's not nearly as impressive looking.

You are not right and not wrong ;)

Your feet meshes don´t fit. The UUNP Special Feet have a mesh over the nails... The nails.

Slave tats does not paint the nail, but the foot mesh. Therefore your painted nails are invisible / covered.

You should use another foot mesh to see the nail paint, e.g. Healthy Feet Female feet - RP's Feet for Skyrim - UNPB UUNP CBBE

1 hour ago, Rogwar002 said:

You are not right and not wrong ;)

Your feet meshes don´t fit. The UUNP Special Feet have a mesh over the nails... The nails.

Slave tats does not paint the nail, but the foot mesh. Therefore your painted nails are invisible / covered.

You should use another foot mesh to see the nail paint, e.g. Healthy Feet Female feet - RP's Feet for Skyrim - UNPB UUNP CBBE

Thanks, that worked!  I don't want to be too critical but on my character those Healthy Feet look a bit like monkey feet.  I'm using UUNP and have some extended sliders for ECE.  The extended sliders may be warping the feet somewhat but I can't be certain.  Either way, it's a step forward. ?

22 hours ago, crudo said:

Thanks, that worked!  I don't want to be too critical but on my character those Healthy Feet look a bit like monkey feet.  I'm using UUNP and have some extended sliders for ECE.  The extended sliders may be warping the feet somewhat but I can't be certain.  Either way, it's a step forward. ?

e.g. = example given ;) There are maybe dozens without nailmesh. Just pick your poison. A took a mesh and warped it to my preference.

53 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

e.g. = example given ;) There are maybe dozens without nailmesh. Just pick your poison. A took a mesh and warped it to my preference.

Again, thanks.  Right now I'm happy enough but I will certainly look into other options in the future.  I'm assuming the same can be said about hands.  If I download a different hand set do you think I can get rid of the wrist seam when I use YPS nail meshes or is the nail meshes themselves that cause the seam?

22 hours ago, crudo said:

Again, thanks.  Right now I'm happy enough but I will certainly look into other options in the future.  I'm assuming the same can be said about hands.  If I download a different hand set do you think I can get rid of the wrist seam when I use YPS nail meshes or is the nail meshes themselves that cause the seam?

Its the nailmesh.

Great mod! Though I don't care much for nail polish, fashion addiction (I might be tempted to try it but arousal, bondage and RND are already messing too much to add more features that change it, such as Skooma Whore, I'll have to have another look at the MCM option to have most of those buffs/debuffs downed a few tones to preserve immersion and playability), but it has so far been the best mod to handle bondage training and deformation (I previously tried other mods, including IIRC Devious Training, that had great idea.

I have a problem on the default hair : I tested almost all of the hair lengths, and starting at shoulder length, the hair all use the same shoulder length default, this one, I believe : https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/452541462531118654/).

At the hairstylers, I have access to all (or at least to a great variety of hair) of the packs mentioned, seemingly without any problem.

I have installed the following hair and yps mods/packages (with their deploy order) :

- ApachiiSkyHair Female 1.5 : 22

- ApachiiSkyHair Female retexture : 23 (retexture the vanilla and "most" of ApachiiSkyHair 1.5 hairstyles)

- ApachiiSkyHair Full 1.6 : 24 

- KS Hairdos Renewal - Female (1.7F)  : 169

- KS Hairdos - HDT Physics : 170

-- KS Hairdo's Transparency Fix - KS Female Meshes Fixed Oldrim HDT : 171

- SC - Hairstyles : 216

- yps-ImmersiveFashion6.2.1 : 280

- yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 : 281

I don't use Dint999 HDT PE Hair (if I add too much hairstyles, I get suddenly a lot of CTDs), nor DoubleDint999 currently (problem of the second set of hair appearing on non-closed headgear.

I haven't merged any hair mods, to avoid any complications there might be (if any).

If this is of any help, my plugins gives that load order/Mod Index after loot and deployment:

9 / 09: ApachiiHair.esm

25 / 19 : ApachiiHairFemales.esm

59 / 3B : SC_hair.esm

215 / CA : KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

216 / CB : KS Hairdos.esp

(yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp is set 193/B7, but I don't expect it to be involved, and I haven't found another plugin for yps)

On an earlier version (I don't know which, though it must have been about a year ago), I recall having access to the various lengths (or more exactly "a hairstyle fitted for each length).

As YPS's description explicitly states that default hairstyles are presents, I musy have made something wrong and somehow lost the default from KS Hairdos (but it load after the last hair mod... 

13 hours ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

As YPS's description explicitly states that default hairstyles are presents

Not sure, but the file that defines default hair at each stage is ypsHairDefault.json, in SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\, the standard one is this:

{
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "defaulthairstyles" : 
        [
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard04",
            "HairFemaleImperial1",
            "HairFemaleImperial1",
            "HairFemaleNord15",
            "HairFemaleNord20",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01"
        ]
    }
}

; This configuration is meant for vanilla hair. 
; ######################################################################
; This file contains the default Hairstyles for the YPS Fashion mod.

; This file will be read at every game load.

; If you edit this file, make sure you provide 19 hairstyles. 
; They correspond to the following hairlength stages:
; 1 = "bald"
; 2 = "short stubbles"
; 3 = "long stubbles"
; 4 = "cropped"
; 5 = "ear length"
; 6 = "chin length"
; 7 = "neck length"
; 8 = "shoulder length"
; 9 = "armpit length"
; 10 = "bra strap length"
; 11 = "mid back length"
; 12 = "waist length"
; 13 = "hip length"
; 14 = "tailbone length"
; 15 = "classic length"
; 16 = "mid-thigh length"
; 17 = "knee length"
; 18 = "calf length"
; 19 = "ankle length"

So yes, all hair are standard Skyrim, and repeat from shoulder length.

But you can easy edit it, you get the exact name of hair many ways, you can see in racemenu, you can see in "show me a list of hairstyle" at barber, you can see in the json file for the hair installed like KS Hairdo's.esp.json. I show my list for example:

{
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "defaulthairstyles" : 
        [
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard04",
            "0SoledadF",
            "0Mirror",
            "zzzBob03",
            "0TheMoment",
            "0Matcha",
            "0Nightbloom",
            "0Genesis",
            "0Nocturnal",
            "0Hex",
            "0TitaniumPB",
            "0Galactic",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler"
        ]
    }
}

; 1 = "bald"
; 2 = "short stubbles"
; 3 = "long stubbles"
; 4 = "cropped"
; 5 = "ear length"
; 6 = "chin length"
; 7 = "neck length"
; 8 = "shoulder length"
; 9 = "armpit length"
; 11 = "mid back length"
; 12 = "waist length"
; 13 = "hip length"
; 14 = "tailbone length"
; 15 = "classic length"
; 17 = "knee length"
; 18 = "calf length"
; 19 = "ankle length"

2 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Not sure, but the file that defines default hair at each stage is ypsHairDefault.json, in SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\, the standard one is this:

Reveal hidden contents

{
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "defaulthairstyles" : 
        [
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard04",
            "HairFemaleImperial1",
            "HairFemaleImperial1",
            "HairFemaleNord15",
            "HairFemaleNord20",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "HairFemaleNord01"
        ]
    }
}

; This configuration is meant for vanilla hair. 

; This file will be read at every game load.

; 1 = "bald"
; 2 = "short stubbles"
; 3 = "long stubbles"
; 4 = "cropped"
; 5 = "ear length"
; 6 = "chin length"
; 7 = "neck length"
; 8 = "shoulder length"
; 9 = "armpit length"
; 11 = "mid back length"
; 12 = "waist length"
; 13 = "hip length"
; 14 = "tailbone length"
; 15 = "classic length"
; 17 = "knee length"
; 18 = "calf length"
; 19 = "ankle length"

So yes, all hair are standard Skyrim, and repeat from shoulder length.

But you can easy edit it, you get the exact name of hair many ways, you can see in racemenu, you can see in "show me a list of hairstyle" at barber, you can see in the json file for the hair installed like KS Hairdo's.esp.json. I show my list for example:

Reveal hidden contents

{
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "defaulthairstyles" : 
        [
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard04",
            "0SoledadF",
            "0Mirror",
            "zzzBob03",
            "0TheMoment",
            "0Matcha",
            "0Nightbloom",
            "0Genesis",
            "0Nocturnal",
            "0Hex",
            "0TitaniumPB",
            "0Galactic",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler"
        ]
    }
}

; 1 = "bald"
; 2 = "short stubbles"
; 3 = "long stubbles"
; 4 = "cropped"
; 5 = "ear length"
; 6 = "chin length"
; 7 = "neck length"
; 8 = "shoulder length"
; 9 = "armpit length"
; 11 = "mid back length"
; 12 = "waist length"
; 13 = "hip length"
; 14 = "tailbone length"
; 15 = "classic length"
; 17 = "knee length"
; 18 = "calf length"
; 19 = "ankle length"

So what do you do about Fawn?  that hairstyle is no longer included in KS Hairdo.

Thanks a lot!

After testing (and seeing that HDT hair modified in bad way (clipping the body through the armor), I noted that 0 and 1Traveler were the sole proposition for 17 to 19 (maybe 0 and 1Kikyo appears at 17, I forgot to note it), and that 20 and 21 had no hair at all, is that normal (that wouldn't be surprising, but I want to be sure everything is going as intended).

2 hours ago, alex61821 said:

So what do you do about Fawn?  that hairstyle is no longer included in KS Hairdo.

I also noted that a few (including 0Fawn and 0Avril) didn't worked at all, using the last used style when testing hairstyles.

4 hours ago, alex61821 said:

Oh really! I never noticed, i almost never use hair longer than maybe hip, usually by then i want short hair again ?I do no know, would have to look through all hair and see what else fit.

1 hour ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

After testing (and seeing that HDT hair modified in bad way (clipping the body through the armor), I noted that 0 and 1Traveler were the sole proposition for 17 to 19 (maybe 0 and 1Kikyo appears at 17, I forgot to note it), and that 20 and 21 had no hair at all, is that normal (that wouldn't be surprising, but I want to be sure everything is going as intended).

I did not understand right away, then i saw that 20 and 21 is mentioned in descreption of for example ks hairdo json, also never notice! My thought is, emily had some day idea to add to more really long stage to system, but never implemented because as we see already finding hair for 17 to 19 is hard.

On 11/13/2020 at 12:39 PM, handsandarrows said:

Oh really! I never noticed, i almost never use hair longer than maybe hip, usually by then i want short hair again ?I do no know, would have to look through all hair and see what else fit.

I did not understand right away, then i saw that 20 and 21 is mentioned in descreption of for example ks hairdo json, also never notice! My thought is, emily had some day idea to add to more really long stage to system, but never implemented because as we see already finding hair for 17 to 19 is hard.

Where do i edit out the fawn reference?  i removed it everywhere i could find in json files but in game it still wants to use it.  in game if i do a ponytail and then remove it nothing will change since it wants to use fawn.  when i check with the mirror it will say hairstyle is fawn.  i removed the reference in default json file and ks hairdo file json file.  my hair is long enough now that it is using traveler so its not an issue currently, just wondering how to fix it for the next go around.