1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Is there a trick to getting the dibella quest to start beyond using a male character and picking up the piece of paper in the hall of attainment? I did those, but the NPC has no dialogue that's related to the quest.

It also needs to be a new save. Currently, for some reason, the quest does not work on old saves that predate the mod. You are talking to Lena Golvo, right? For some reason she doesn't like talking to characters from older saves. And I don't mean saving in a new slot. I mean the initial save when you started playing the character. I did manage to find a crazy workaround once but I can't remember exactly what it was. I think I ran the save through a save cleaner and might have done something else as well.

28 minutes ago, Balgin said:

It also needs to be a new save. Currently, for some reason, the quest does not work on old saves that predate the mod. You are talking to Lena Golvo, right? For some reason she doesn't like talking to characters from older saves. And I don't mean saving in a new slot. I mean the initial save when you started playing the character. I did manage to find a crazy workaround once but I can't remember exactly what it was. I think I ran the save through a save cleaner and might have done something else as well.

OK, I can give that a whirl. It's a save that never had YPS on it, but I can always start a new game to try it out.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:17 AM, grumpyoldorc said:

Wow! Just finished playing the Follower of Debella Quest, well as far as it goes (v 6.2.1), and it was brilliant!!! Well done guys, what a great great job. I cannot wait to do it all again when the quest is finished. Great stuff, thank you so much for all the effort. 

I did encounter three issues:

Spoiler

1) My character never grew really long hair. At the start of the process it went from short to shoulder length but stopped there despite numerous refferences to how proud I was of my long hair.

2) Again with the hair. This time after my visit to the Rifken stylist my characters hair changed colour but not style at all?? Was it supposed to? 

3) After the nail polish "experiment" Lena lost her hands??? 

Ok fixed 3. I was a really, really, dumb and forgot to instal the files.! Perhaps I fixed the other as well I just haven't had the chance to check that out.

I have attached my load order (I think). I don't know if that would be helpful or not...

immersivehair.txt

1 hour ago, Reverendmax said:

hi do i need to install any additional piercing mods if i wannna get like belly button piercings labia piercings and nipple piercings. and if not what do i need to do in order to aquire these piercings in game

You need to install additional mods if you want to wear 3d piercings with models. If you just want to wear studs (that appear as textures on the character model) then you only need this mod. To get stuff pierced head to Radient Raiments in Solitude and go into the back room where you should find a woman called Yolie. She can pierce ears. To get anything else pierced try another npc down in the cellar which you can access by the stairs near Yolie.

The labia piercing's a bit special at the moment. You'll want to go to Riften and check out the cellar of the Bee and Barb. Look for a sheet of parchment labelled something page 8 on the lid of a barrel between the bookshelf and the keg that's on the top of a table. It might be on the table beside the keg instead of on the lid of a barrel. It will still be between the shelf and the keg 'though.

On a related note I hope Emily's okay. She doesn't seem to have logged onto the forum for about 10 weeks now and there is a bit of a world healthcare situation going on right now. Whatever she's doing, I hope Em's well right now.

Hi there. I just started a new Skyrim install and TADA a problem.... I set YPS to manage my hair and set it to bra strap length, it's instead set to one of the shorter vanilla styles. I have KS and Apachii hairstyles installed, just for the record, however I am using a breast weightpaint override on them - would that be breaking YPS? 

Please help.

On 9/11/2020 at 6:18 PM, Balgin said:

I sort of meant a save that didn't start pre 2016 but yeah. Let me know how it goes.

Finally got around to this, and the follower of dibella quest started correctly on a new save. Now I'm trying to sort out the piercing madness. Looking through the scripts, it looks like only specific mods are supported. Unfortunately for me, while I have a a number of mods that add body piercings, I don't have any of the ones listed other than ks jewelry, or the esp name has changed when the mod was ported to SE. For example, I see that HN66 Sleek Outfits is supported, but the Litheria race and outfits were merged for SE. 

On 10/18/2020 at 4:04 AM, Snowmoon said:

For the additional nail meshes, do the plugins for the additional nail mods need to be active or does it just need the files? 

If you don't install these files, many nail polish colors are still available (meshes are part of the YPS mod), and the Kaw/HN66 nail polish will still show as SlaveTats. So these nail mods are not required. If needed, turn off the "Use This Mod's Nail Meshes" in MCM to make the fingernail SlaveTats show correctly.

In my build I am using HN66_Nails4All.esp and it is enabled.  I think the reason I enabled it is that it uses a separate hand and maybe doesn't tax slavetats that way

Just be sure you also install the yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 from the downloads button.  It seems like you just need that if you don't want the separate hand.  I'm not sure if there's any major difference otherwise.

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

There is one little detail that you forgot to mention in the description. Where are the hairdressers?

It's literally in the mod description hidden behind a spoiler tag.

Locations: Radiant Raiment (Solitude), Dibella’s Temple (Markarth), Arcadia's Cauldron (Whiterun), Haelga's Bunkhouse (Riften), The White Phial (Windhelm), Grey Pine Goods (Falkreath)

Their names all start with a Y.

Yolie in Radiant Raiment is in the back room. The woman in Arcadia's cauldron is upstairs so you need to explore  a bit to find her (she used to be downstairs sitting near the counter). The others are all pretty much visible from the doorway.

I will leave this here, i did some replacement for UNP stocking and tight for myself, forgot what mod was original name, and i did some edit to most long ago (add tear).

It is NOT perfect, not all stocking are covered, you can check which are covered becuse CBBE size is 22 mb mine 5 mb, all tight are covered, but names don't match always, there is for example no heart tights, i don't remember what i used instead ?.

On 10/27/2020 at 7:12 AM, macnchz said:
On 10/13/2020 at 6:04 AM, Snowmoon said:

Does the UNP patch still work? + Is there a UNP patch for stockings?

not entirely, I use uunp but it works fine if you chose certain types, test it out.  :)

Textures.zip

Regarding nail polish.  I used a bodyslide of UUNP in my game and when I use the game's mesh I have noticeable seams at the wrist of my character.  Secondly, I cannot see any toenail polish in the game unless I'm wearing sandals of some type.  I'm sure it's a mesh thing but it's so bizarre because I have other foot tattoo marks that show on my character.  Any thoughts?