Hi, i have a problem, body hair and makeup doesnt apply, i have schlongs installed and i can apply manually from there, but cant make the mod manage it when i shave it or i let it grow. I also have nordic warmaiden. I tried shaving, making a new game, trying a previous version... But i cant make it work correctly. Any help please? thanks!

FIXED:

The problem was not modifying the NiOverride layers, totally my bad. Editing it here for anyone having the same problem, probably you need to modify the NiOverride as the post explains

On 8/26/2020 at 5:39 AM, herobrinelag said:

Hi, i have a problem, body hair and makeup doesnt apply, i have schlongs installed and i can apply manually from there, but cant make the mod manage it when i shave it or i let it grow. I also have nordic warmaiden. I tried shaving, making a new game, trying a previous version... But i cant make it work correctly. Any help please? thanks!

FIXED:

The problem was not modifying the NiOverride layers, totally my bad. Editing it here for anyone having the same problem, probably you need to modify the NiOverride as the post explains

Body Hair broken again :( Also hair not growing more than neck-lenght, makeup works tho

11 hours ago, herobrinelag said:

Body Hair broken again :( Also hair not growing more than neck-lenght, makeup works tho

Well make sure YPS is towards the bottom of the load order (or at least past all the mods it effects) unless you have SL hormones installed. In which case make sure Hormones is below YPS. After that just make sure you have enough Overlays on every body section in override and that there's no mod that would overwrite them. Also make sure you actually have mods installed that actually add body hair and long enough hair models to the game. Posting your load order might help more than anything if nothing I recommended worked or applies though.

16 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Well make sure YPS is towards the bottom of the load order (or at least past all the mods it effects) unless you have SL hormones installed. In which case make sure Hormones is below YPS. After that just make sure you have enough Overlays on every body section in override and that there's no mod that would overwrite them. Also make sure you actually have mods installed that actually add body hair and long enough hair models to the game. Posting your load order might help more than anything if nothing I recommended worked or applies though.

Load Order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
daymoyl.esm
OSA.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
NIOVHH.esp
UIExtensions.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
winterhold_improvements.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
art_orc_sp0.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SkyMoMod.esp
Socially Alert Guards (Guard Dialogue Tweaks).esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
TownsAndCitiesEnhanced.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Devious Lore.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
more enemies.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
art_woodelf_sp0.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
creatures.esp
summondarklings.esp
archersarsenal.esp
qayl.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
art_darkelf_sp0.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
art_nord_sp0.esp
art_imperial_sp0.esp
art_khajiit_sp0.esp
art_argonian_sp0.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
MainMenu.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
FNIS.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
DenserGrass.esp
FasterSkillLeveling2017.esp
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SkyUI.esp
NpcDeathAlert.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
zuzugs monster mod madness.esp
forsworn children.esp
RiverwoodEnhancedPlugin.esp
TAVERiften.esp
TownsandVillagesEnhancedProAlpha.esp
moresmeltables.esp
MercenariesPlus.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
CraftablePantysCBBEv3M.esp
TAVEWindhelm.esp
MidasSkyrim.esp
TAVESolitude.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
HBetterBows.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
big_armor_sneaking_sp0.esp
brat_pickpockets_sp0.esp
spawners_killablechildren.esp
art_breton_sp0.esp
art_highelf_sp0.esp
kkskimpyclothes.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package (Workshop).esp
BetaAlphaKnightLagrie.esp
moredragonloot.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp

The problem i have now is that makeup works, also cutting hair and dying it works, the problem is that hair doesnt grow, and if i untie it, it goes back to default. Also body hair doesnt appear but the messages of it growing appear always. I have SOS, SOS female, nordic warmaiden slavetats version and KS Hair. I also have 12 overlays in each body section in NiOverride

On 8/7/2020 at 3:49 AM, handsandarrows said:

I had a similar issue, but sadly, i forgot if i fixed it by getting a newer version of Warmaiden, by renaming the files, or by renaming the file / path in yps.json :D

anyway, important part is, make sure the path in the json files matches warmaiden texture files, if not, either fix file path and or name or change it in the json:

Annotation 2020-08-07 034653.jpg

The standard text editor seems to insert not compatible line feeds.

Is there a editor you would recommend ?

I don't like the online editors.

6 hours ago, T-lam said:

The standard text editor seems to insert not compatible line feeds.

I don't like the online editors.

Hm, i edit json files always with notepad, and never had problems, strange... make sure use notepad, not wordpad? i think wordpad adds formation that can break the json.

I also have question, there is a character from YPS in Wintherhold College too which is grat, but she does not have any dialogue options for hair, makeup or shop, anyone else same issue or is only my game?

7 hours ago, T-lam said:

Notepad++

You can insert plugins to your likings. You can implement the papyrus compiler, if you want. You can implement language interpreters to have a color coding of your xml files etc.

It is possible to start Notepad++ from MO to use it with the virtual file system it does create.

1 hour ago, handsandarrows said:

Hm, i edit json files always with notepad, and never had problems, strange... make sure use notepad, not wordpad? i think wordpad adds formation that can break the json.

I also have question, there is a character from YPS in Wintherhold College too which is grat, but she does not have any dialogue options for hair, makeup or shop, anyone else same issue or is only my game?

She's not a hairdresser. She's for the Dibella quest (available for males only). There's a scrap of paper on the lid of a barrel just inside the doors of the Hall of Attainment. Pick it up if you want to begin her quest although you should be warned that it's lengthy and not currently finished yet. Hopefully Emily will come back and release a new version some time soon. I can see at least seven different directions it could head in at this point 'though.

12 hours ago, herobrinelag said:

The problem i have now is that makeup works, also cutting hair and dying it works, the problem is that hair doesnt grow, and if i untie it, it goes back to default. Also body hair doesnt appear but the messages of it growing appear always. I have SOS, SOS female, nordic warmaiden slavetats version and KS Hair. I also have 12 overlays in each body section in NiOverride

I'm no expert by any means. Most I can do is ask if you've got other hair mods installed. I can only think that maybe since you only have KS installed from what I can see that it doesn't have enough hair models to switch to an appropriate length.

In my load order for hair mods alone I have:

Better Vanilla Hair by kebrus

KS Hairdo's renewal

ApachiiSkyHair

ApachiiSkyHairFemale

Lovely Hairstyles CE

Meridia Hair

Make sure you reinstall YPS and in the wizard you're checking the right boxes for the hairs you do and don't have.

And you said you have Nordic Warmaiden hair. While I don't see it in the load order I'll take your word on it. Do you have the 4k or 8k res 2.10.rar file installed as well? Assuming you're using the Loverslab version and not the Nexus one. Also try putting slavetatseventbridge below slavetats. That's all I can really think of. Past that its maybe an issue with your version of slavetats or your version of YPS. I don't use the most recent version of YPS so I can't really help you there. 

Also can you manually apply the hair in the slavetats MCM? If so then it's likely not an issue with slavetats since it's just not being called on. That's all I got.

10 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

I'm no expert by any means. Most I can do is ask if you've got other hair mods installed. I can only think that maybe since you only have KS installed from what I can see that it doesn't have enough hair models to switch to an appropriate length.

In my load order for hair mods alone I have:

Better Vanilla Hair by kebrus

KS Hairdo's renewal

ApachiiSkyHair

ApachiiSkyHairFemale

Lovely Hairstyles CE

Meridia Hair

Make sure you reinstall YPS and in the wizard you're checking the right boxes for the hairs you do and don't have.

And you said you have Nordic Warmaiden hair. While I don't see it in the load order I'll take your word on it. Do you have the 4k or 8k res 2.10.rar file installed as well? Assuming you're using the Loverslab version and not the Nexus one. Also try putting slavetatseventbridge below slavetats. That's all I can really think of. Past that its maybe an issue with your version of slavetats or your version of YPS. I don't use the most recent version of YPS so I can't really help you there. 

Also can you manually apply the hair in the slavetats MCM? If so then it's likely not an issue with slavetats since it's just not being called on. That's all I got.

Manually i can apply everything, the only Warmaiden hair i have is the slavetats.zip from loverslab. I will try to install more hair mods. Ty very much for your time :)

On 9/2/2020 at 12:38 PM, Balgin said:

She's not a hairdresser. She's for the Dibella quest (available for males only). There's a scrap of paper on the lid of a barrel just inside the doors of the Hall of Attainment. Pick it up if you want to begin her quest although you should be warned that it's lengthy and not currently finished yet. Hopefully Emily will come back and release a new version some time soon. I can see at least seven different directions it could head in at this point 'though.

Oooh that explains it, thanks for explaining, glad it's not a bug :D

15 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Hello,

i upgraded from a bit older version, now im all purple blue pink.

Was i supposed t odo something before installing the new version ?

maybe

"

Upgrading from any non-alpha previous version to 5.2 or higher should be ok. YMMV as usual.
"
What does YMMV mean ???

You need to reset yps slave tats in yps b4 upgrading otherwise you get this missing textures purple pink body

On 9/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Rogwar002 said:

Notepad++

You can insert plugins to your likings. You can implement the papyrus compiler, if you want. You can implement language interpreters to have a color coding of your xml files etc.

It is possible to start Notepad++ from MO to use it with the virtual file system it does create.

thank you, used this editor and all armpit stages are working now.

Whenever i use a shout i just stumble down on my knees.

Which is preventing me from completing quests.

I'm not sure if this mod or not sincei t can't be disabled.

I tried "disabling" a bunch of mods in MCM the best way i could, no luck though:

-YPS

-Cursed Loot

-Sanguine's Debauchery

-Devious Training

12 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Hi!

I have some idea for my RP here.. Say, can I change this high-heels training level via console somehow?

I'm not sure you can change it directly but you can set training speed and untraining speed to be pretty fast in the mcm.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

I'm not sure you can change it directly but you can set training speed and untraining speed to be pretty fast in the mcm.

Well.. I've managed what I wanted with:

player.removespell 7903113e
player.removespell 790331a5
player.addspell 79031c06
player.addspell 790331aa
setpqv 79030115 heeltrainingstatus_var 1

This adds a speed bebuff and pain sounds... just what I needed ;)

And to turn things back to normal I've just reversed the add/remove spells and set the variable back to 0.

P.S. I have no idea why there are two spells of "High Heel Walker" and "Untrained Feet" but I included both of them in a batch file hence two lines for add and 2 for remove spell.

2 hours ago, AnotherSquid said:

Was the hair style selection changed? When changing style with elastic hairband it's no longer sorting by length and mod its just showing styles for all lengths

That was changed. Now you don't need to go into sub groups by mod. It just shows all hairstyles of the same length that are available.

9 minutes ago, Balgin said:

That was changed. Now you don't need to go into sub groups by mod. It just shows all hairstyles of the same length that are available.

Thanks for letting me know that's how it's suposed to be (not gonna lie preferred it being sorted by mod) I'll have to recheck the list to make sure there all the same length, can't remember if baby doll and sky201 should be the same length

23 minutes ago, AnotherSquid said:

Thanks for letting me know that's how it's suposed to be (not gonna lie preferred it being sorted by mod) I'll have to recheck the list to make sure there all the same length, can't remember if baby doll and sky201 should be the same length

"11po" : [ "0Aphrodite", "0Aroma", "0BabyDoll", "0BabyDoll2", "0Butterfly128", "0Butterfly139", "0Candle", "0Candy", "0CandyBar", "0Cassy", "0Cotton", "0Gigi", "0Kaysa", "0Musical", "0Musical2", "0NoAngel", "0Panda", "0Paradox", "0Paraguay", "0Phixil", "0Reprise", "0Robin", "0SilentLips", "0Sky022", "0Sky045", "0Sky068", "0Sky086", "0Sky116", "0Sky124", "0Sky176", "0Sky188", "0Sky201", "0Sky205", "0Sky224", "0Sky239", "0Sky247", "0SwallowTail", "0WineHouse", "0Wings" ]

Yes. They're in the same length category. 11po is Mid back length, ponytail. They're both from KS so it was easy to find them both in the same file.