I know there is a lot going on with this version of YPS according to previous posts that I've read and I don't want to burden you with bugs especially if it's not due to the mod.  I started two new games with the latest YPS and during the load of the game when the mod asks what it should control I picked my hair length and color but when I went to the character creation screen it forced my hair color to blonde when I chose black.  I thought the mod would adjust once the game starts and it did not.  I should add that I use Skyrim Unbound so the game start up is a bit different than vanilla.

2 hours ago, crudo said:

I know there is a lot going on with this version of YPS according to previous posts that I've read and I don't want to burden you with bugs especially if it's not due to the mod.  I started two new games with the latest YPS and during the load of the game when the mod asks what it should control I picked my hair length and color but when I went to the character creation screen it forced my hair color to blonde when I chose black.  I thought the mod would adjust once the game starts and it did not.  I should add that I use Skyrim Unbound so the game start up is a bit different than vanilla.

If you open up the character creator screen (with showracemenu, for example) the hair colour will reset to whatever you saved it as during character creation. However, once you close the character menu, hair colour should revert back to the yps hair colour of choice upon the next hair check. Hair checks are performed once every 24 hours by default or once every 8-20 seconds if you have frequent hair checks turned on in the mcm. What's more, you can turn on frequent hair checks in the mcm, wait for the hair to update, then turn it off again.

Essentially the YPS hair colour is stored/saved differently to the original choice made in the character creation menu.

7 hours ago, Balgin said:

If you open up the character creator screen (with showracemenu, for example) the hair colour will reset to whatever you saved it as during character creation. However, once you close the character menu, hair colour should revert back to the yps hair colour of choice upon the next hair check. Hair checks are performed once every 24 hours by default or once every 8-20 seconds if you have frequent hair checks turned on in the mcm. What's more, you can turn on frequent hair checks in the mcm, wait for the hair to update, then turn it off again.

Essentially the YPS hair colour is stored/saved differently to the original choice made in the character creation menu.

Right, I understand that, at least to some degree.  What I'm saying is, it's not happening.  I chose black hair from the start of a new game and it came in blonde in the character creation screen and never changed after the hair check.

12 minutes ago, crudo said:

Right, I understand that, at least to some degree.  What I'm saying is, it's not happening.  I chose black hair from the start of a new game and it came in blonde in the character creation screen and never changed after the hair check.

You shouldn't have seen the hair selection menu before closing the character creation menu anyway unless Skyrim unbound does something odd to it. I don't remember it doing something that drastic to the character creation system.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

You shouldn't have seen the hair selection menu before closing the character creation menu anyway unless Skyrim unbound does something odd to it. I don't remember it doing something that drastic to the character creation system.

I do not use unbound. I started a new game and got the yps menu during the carriage ride. I had to disable the plugin, go through character creation, then enable it again. I chose to keep my current hair color, which was red, and chin length hair. My hair then turned black and the hair did not change to chin length.

On 7/23/2020 at 5:59 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

I do not use unbound. I started a new game and got the yps menu during the carriage ride. I had to disable the plugin, go through character creation, then enable it again. I chose to keep my current hair color, which was red, and chin length hair. My hair then turned black and the hair did not change to chin length.

Just from my experience. I play without mod until I am in Helgen running into the keep and battling the Imperials (going with Stormcloaks) as there is a locked door if I grab the key, which gives me time. Then I save and add mods, first the KS Hair and others and adjust, then save again and work from there. Adding YPS the Hair colour works, the hair length is given but the Hair Style is a default until I get elastic band or brush or anything like that. It works like that for me perfectly. Maybe the mod is too early.

everything went fine...until I became vampir. unfortunarely I use wintersun and selected molog bal as deity.

This combination has been just to much for headhair grow :)

needed to switch this part off, as the option check hair if vampir switches the race shortly to human, and molog bal does NOT agree to this !

ended in an endless loop.

not a big deal for me, just wanted to mention this here.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:36 PM, Balgin said:

Okay, so that's the issue.  I get the YPS menu for picking hair color and length as the game is loading for the first time.  Then I have to go to the MCM and select Skyrim Unbound to launch the game.  So if I want it to work properly I need to turn off YPS until after I create my character.  Would that work??

41 minutes ago, crudo said:

Okay, so that's the issue.  I get the YPS menu for picking hair color and length as the game is loading for the first time.  Then I have to go to the MCM and select Skyrim Unbound to launch the game.  So if I want it to work properly I need to turn off YPS until after I create my character.  Would that work??

That should work although you shouldn't get the YPS hair selection menu until you load up a save (under normal, non Unbound situations).

Do I need KS Hairdos Renewal if using Dint999 KS SG HG hairs HDT? If only using the Dint999 hair, which install option to use? In game, I selected hair to be managed and chose shoulder width hair. The length did not change. I checked MCM and hair in being managed. I don't think I have the right setup. 

EDIT: I tried just KS HDT and length changed perfectly (after reinstall). Still would like to see how to make the Dint999 hairs work.

Thanks!

On 7/6/2020 at 12:23 AM, regibigass said:

hey so im having a bug with the hair growth, now matter what length it is, its always a vanilla skyrim style, i have all of the hair mods installed but it doesnt naturally grow despite the game saying my hair is much longer.

I seem to be experiencing this also to some extent; Hair growth is technically working but the default un-styled hair is always the same no matter what length, shampoo/hair tie all work and show the correct length but if I brush it to the default it's the same style always.

On 7/26/2020 at 4:07 PM, AkiKay said:

Does anyone else have the problem of Armpit Hair not working ? I have the Nordic Warmaiden Slavetats Pack installed but nothing ever shows (except for the yps stubbles). 

I have the same problem after upgrading to the latest version.  Worked fine before but doesn't pick up the Warmaiden higher stages.  It's not locking the armpits in Slavetats either.  I wound up just manually applying them via Slavetats as a workaround since all the other features in this latest version work fine for me.  I also have the problem with the default style of hair always being the same.  

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Hi guys. Quick question - is this "stumbling" during high heels training animation include temporarily breaking off the yoke/armbinder or does this mod consider you wearing them?

That use the push away function of the game so don't care too much of the Armbinder's

Oh.. turns out you can turn this animations off in MCM menu. Cool :)

But now I have another question - is it possible to turn speed debuff for "shock boots" on? As far as I understood from searching - it's turned off in this mod intentionally.. but can I turn it back on please?..

UPD: OK, I found a function in a script source file wich judging by it's name checks if player is wearing shock boots, tried to delete this function and compile script by PapyrusCompiler.. but I get all kind of errors..

Could someone with more experience in this PLEASE compile this script without that function? Or am I trying to do something totally wrong here?..

UPD2: Nevrmind that, I've turned shock boots in DCL completely off 'cause it turns out they have a bug of constantly shocking you when you are overencumbered even though you are walking (obviously) and not running.

On 8/4/2020 at 4:17 PM, An00b1s said:

I have the same problem after upgrading to the latest version.  Worked fine before but doesn't pick up the Warmaiden higher stages.  It's not locking the armpits in Slavetats either.  I wound up just manually applying them via Slavetats as a workaround since all the other features in this latest version work fine for me.  I also have the problem with the default style of hair always being the same.  

I had a similar issue, but sadly, i forgot if i fixed it by getting a newer version of Warmaiden, by renaming the files, or by renaming the file / path in yps.json :D

anyway, important part is, make sure the path in the json files matches warmaiden texture files, if not, either fix file path and or name or change it in the json:

Annotation 2020-08-07 034653.jpg

I also have a question for everyone, for some reason, i lost most hair colors in enhanced character editor. i think ususally there is like 20+ colors, probably same choices that yps fashion would give, but i am now only at like eight or ten options, which if i remember correct seems to be vanilla amount.

if anyone would have any idea what might cause it, or what file i could look for that defines amount of hair colors, i would be very happy to hear!

(for more information, i did not change anything with ECE lately, and i checked esp overrides already with TES5edit, but it shows no conflict after ECE, which is why i am very confused)

anybody figure out whats up with the hair growth bug yet?

Edit: So I use Skyrim Bound (not to be confused with Skyrim Unbound I think they both cause the same problem though) so I think the issue is YPS detecting my character as a male. I was going to try the hair growth potion with the debug scissors like was suggested earlier. but first I tried downgrading and upgrading a couple of times and when I went to try that suggestion it fixed itself from a clean install of the 6.2.1 version of the mod. If you're having the same problem try uninstalling the mod, load a save (it shouldnt crash) save again, then reinstall the mod. Try that a few times and if that doesnt work go back a few pages and try the debug scissors thing.

On 4/29/2020 at 7:51 AM, emily1673 said:

That's a good idea. Or adding debuffs for not wearing a bra etc. I found some slavetat bras here, but they look more like body paint. If you can find any good bra tats, that would be nice. Or some lingerie, that does not conflict with chest armor pierces.

Hey Emily i think i found some Undies for UUNP. They´re more lingerie-ish but they could fit with the stockings well.

UNP Undies

UUNP Conversions by Slash197 has the UUNP conversion

They don´t fit under clothing though i think. Someone would have to make a patch to change bodyslots.

Does "high heel novice" ever revert to "untrained feet"? My character's been walking without heels for definitely longer then with them and my "Untraining time factor" in MCM is set to a minimum which is 0.1 ..so untraining has to be even faster then training, right? Or am I missing something here?..

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Does "high heel novice" ever revert to "untrained feet"? My character's been walking without heels for definitely longer then with them and my "Untraining time factor" in MCM is set to a minimum which is 0.1 ..so untraining has to be even faster then training, right? Or am I missing something here?..

If I recall correctly it happened to one of my chars once. It was actually not intentionally and took a good while. I did not change the time factor.