42 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

I forgot to put it in my list of things I tried, but I also drank a regular healing potion and it didn't port me.  But, it's a healing potion added by Cooking and Alchemy Overhaul, and it's 25 hp over 1 second so maybe it wasn't powerful enough.  You're probably right though.  I'll play around with it some more.

Or it could be the keyword "VendorItemPotion".

5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Or it could be the keyword "VendorItemPotion".

Ah yes, thanks for the tip.  I just opened up Complete Cooking and Alchemy Overhaul in TES5Edit and I see that they've added a record attached to Minor Healing Potion, renamed it to Weak Potion of Health, changed the effect, but it has retained the keyword "VendorItemPotion".  AH but here is something interesting.  There seems to be additional effects, the next one has magnitude 5 and a duration of 5 seconds, and the third effect has a magnitude of 2.5 and a duration of 10 seconds.  I don't know exactly what magnitude is referring to in this situation.  It doesn't trigger a blackout on its own, but then again I increased the blackout setting from 5 to 8 in Skooma Whore.  I wonder what happens if I set the blackout setting to 1 and test some of these things...

Interesting occurrance today. I thought I'd try the quest as a Dunmer and has some unexpected results.

Spoiler

Upon donning the belt and bra racemenu opened up as usual. However, when I changed the man into a woman, stockings, ear studs, lipstick and eyeshadow were immediately applied in racemenu. The bright pink lipstick and bright blue eyeshadow clashed a bit with the female dunmer appearance. I removed them via fiddling with sliders and presets. After closing racemenu the 3 slavetats items were applied and locked when the quest recognised the gender change.

This doesn't happen when I run the quest as a Nord or Breton. I wonder if it's a Dunmer specific instance or some bizarre mod conflict that simply hasn't come up before.

9 hours ago, Balgin said:

Interesting occurrance today. I thought I'd try the quest as a Dunmer and has some unexpected results.

Hide contents

Upon donning the belt and bra racemenu opened up as usual. However, when I changed the man into a woman, stockings, ear studs, lipstick and eyeshadow were immediately applied in racemenu. The bright pink lipstick and bright blue eyeshadow clashed a bit with the female dunmer appearance. I removed them via fiddling with sliders and presets. After closing racemenu the 3 slavetats items were applied and locked when the quest recognised the gender change.

This doesn't happen when I run the quest as a Nord or Breton. I wonder if it's a Dunmer specific instance or some bizarre mod conflict that simply hasn't come up before.

I have had some strange things happen like this with the dunmer characters I use also. I know about them so I am very careful on what options and modded quests I do. 

Don't ask how or why but today I managed to get the Follower of Dibella quest working on an old save from 2015! This was the same save the quest had failed on multiple times before. Somehow I was doing a lot of load order tweaking and today it just worked. I've no idea how but I've got 2 or 3 suspicions.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:27 PM, zelurker said:

What happened to the lite version ? It was interesting for testing, as it is now, devious devices is quite a pretty heavy dependency if installing it only for this mod...

The latest lite version is still available for download.

Currently the mod is in a development phase. Once a new stable milestone has been reached, I'll do another lite version (probably soon after the Dibella quest is done).

26 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

after the Dibella quest is done).

Possibly the first time Emily's typed that phrase on the forum ever. It gives me hope that some time in the future an npc is going to sit our little Dragon Born down and explain to her about not being able to pee standing up any more. Now obviously this is just common sense but it's so instinctual (and overrated) that it's worth having an npc give her some advice before she has a messy accident. A few messy accidents if she's a slow learner.

Spoiler

While the transformation so far has mostly been surgical there may be an actual miraculous transformation later on (especially since, with Beeing Female, our little girl's had a menstrual cycle ever since she initially put on the belt and bra).

Just now, Balgin said:

Possibly the first time Emily's typed that phrase on the forum ever. It gives me hope that some time in the future an npc is going to sit our little Dragon Born down and explain to her about not being able to pee standing up any more. Now obviously this is just common sense but it's so instinctual (and overrated) that it's worth having an npc give her some advice before she has a messy accident. A few messy accidents if she's a slow learner.

Reveal hidden contents

While the transformation so far has mostly been surgical there may be an actual miraculous transformation later on (especially since, with Beeing Female, our little girl's had a menstrual cycle ever since she initially put on the belt and bra).

Oh, believe it or not, I had prepared a full outline of the quest (including the end) as I posted the first stages of the quest.

The question of peeing should have been addressed earlier (upon receiving the belt). Maybe I can add this later on, but first need to finish it (which still needs quite some work).

20 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Oh, believe it or not, I had prepared a full outline of the quest (including the end) as I posted the first stages of the quest.

The question of peeing should have been addressed earlier (upon receiving the belt). Maybe I can add this later on, but first need to finish it (which still needs quite some work).

I believe it. You mentioned having a full outline sorted out in this very forum thread a year or two ago. Let's just say that a lot of those "you feel a bit of lubricant run down your leg" lines make me think "I hope it's just lube and not piss". Let me know if you'd like me to do some voice acting for one or two of the male npc's in this mod. I'd be happy to send you some samples (I voiced Jonte Malesam in Rigmor or Bruma & Rigmor of Cyrodil if that helps as a reference).

Spoiler

Conspiracy theory time: All the beauticians have names starting with Y because they've all done the Dibella quest before and they all have a Y chromosome. Lena doesn't have a name beginning with Y yet but she might get one towards the very end of the quest before our girl gets a name change (although an early placeholder name change would also make sense when donning the corset).

Second theory, it might be nice if Lena or Ray were to become available as a follower after the quest but I actually don't think that's a very good idea. They don't feel like they'd be very suited to the adventuring life style. Lena hardly ever sets foot outside the Halls of Attainment (even when she says she's leaving for a few days she just stays there and is back immediately. Also she keeps invading my bedroom and sitting beside my bed as one of the three places she likes to be. It's friendly but sometimes I want to change my clothes or just sleep. Ray's nice and supportive but I don't know if he'd be brave. If strange men bother me Ray volunteers to push them in the face. I'm pretty sure he means punch but I can't be certain he knows what he's saying some of the time.

There are a few other places the language could be improved as well such as one of the girl talk options about celebrities where she says "this was talked to me" when "told to me" would be more appropriate. One or two then's instead of thans and something else I can't quite remember. Much better than the language in some mods 'though.

For now the focus is obviously on building towards a stable release and spelling mistakes or learning how to epe with a restrictive betl that makes it hard to do so standing up can be added later. I mean, there should probably be a line about our chap needing to shave off his beard if he has one before he puts on the corset, Lena will probably tell him it can grow back. Since beard growth, trimming, cutting and styling is not part of this mod that's probably why it's not covered at all. Maybe the corset will magically make the beard invisible or shrink back inside his head when it's put on. Beard growth is part of another mod on the Nexus but I haven't explored that yet.

10 hours ago, sofialoveswe said:

Is there any possibility you might convert this to SSE? :)

A conversion has already been done by Gnaddelwarz and  and yeahhowaboutnooo. Just now I've posted a separate thread for it in the SSE section:

I've also updated the description of the LE version to include an updated link to the SSE version.

18 hours ago, MadAl777 said:

Do I need to start a new game if I have 6.2.1 version after new version comming out? Really waiting for the end of the quest! The most impressing mod ever made for Skyrim, b.t.w!

I'm trying to make save games from older versions work. However, sometimes there can be problems.

Therefore it is recommended to keep a save game from before starting the quest.

2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I'm trying to make save games from older versions work. However, sometimes there can be problems.

Therefore it is recommended to keep a save game from before starting the quest.

Oh I kept a backup save for the 2015 save (actually I kept 3 of them). I have a backup save at the Whiterun Stables, one in the Mage College Courtyard before speaking to Colette or heading into the Halls of Attainment, and one during the quest just prior to donning the belt and bra so that I don't need to repeat some of the initial stages if everything works just fine in the future. The thing that finally got Lena to talk seems to be related to either of 2 things.

1: Installing Aegis' patch for Sexlab: Hormones Bimbo system (not using Bimbo stuff at the moment) which interacts with YPS in a different manner to Hormones itself. I wasn't using Hormones when I originally had problems getting the quest to work (and I don't use it very much now) but something about Aegis' patch might have made things work.

2: I updated slavetats event bridge and told LOOT to make it load after Hormones.

After changing these two things the quest initialised correctly and Lena was willing to talk at last. Those are the only two things I changed which might have fixed it.

Interestingly Aegis' patch may have introduced a new bug. Previously it was possible to wear whatever earrings and other piercings I wanted prior to getting piercings locked. The piercing event would play out then the locking would occur. Now, with Aegis' patch (I'm not sure if you implemented this or Aegis did) a message displays informing me that "your ears are already pierced". Sometimes (not always) there then appears a looping series of messages that "are now firmly soldered to your (insert location here). It cycles through the full list then goes back to the beginning again and never ends. This may be related to the piercing events that Aegis has introduced for Bimbos but not necessarily.  It doesn't always happen with the Bimbo piercing events but seems to now be quite reliably occurring with the ear piercing incident during the Dibella quest. The piercer adds the starter studs even if earrings are already worn (previously this was not the case and I suspect it's a side effect if Aegis' patch although Aegis' ear piercing event does not add the starter studs if the ear lobes are already pierced and full). The quest continues (although without an empty piercing box which can be spawned by the console to try to remove the earrings). Turning off piercing monitoring hides the messages but turning it back on, even if it was disabled for the actual piercing event itself, brings them straight back up again. Since this is a very recent thing that I've mainly experienced in the last few days I don't think it's any change you've made. I may have experienced it once or twice in the past few months but, if so, it had completely slipped my mind until it resurfaced.

How's the new patch coming along by the way? I'm not asking for details of what's in it. Just a general query as to whether progress is going smoothly, any hitches etc. I'm still baffled that a pre YPS save managed to work at all to be honest. It's a mystery. But yes, all of us trying out the quest for now should definitely keep backup saves from before the quest's beginning just to be on the safe side. Who knows. Some early parts of the quest might receive a bit of a rework after it's finished.

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is the Dibela quest finished now or is there more work to do on it?

It's not finished yet. That being said it's grown quite a bit and I'm getting a two third of the way through to home run kind of feel from it. Hard to tell 'though.

8 hours ago, sofialoveswe said:

I can't find anywhere how to get nioverride. need to do it to increese the tats?
But how?

Hopfully you have it already, without knowing :)

If you´re a Racemenu user, you have it. Racemenu has some SKSE settings, therefore a SKSE folder. If you use Modorganizer, just doubleclick on your Racemenu on the left side. Go to the tab Filetree and open the SKSE folder. Open the plugin folder. You can see another folder. Ignore it. You can see four files in it. Your choice is to open nioverride.ini. The file linked to your texteditor, not the dll. Don´t just doubleclick it. That will only open a preview in Modorganizer.

Inside you will find your nioverride settings for your tats. All of them are called overlays. Make your choice, but don´t overdo the numbers, because the will hit your performance, when using to much. The hint on the first page from this mod are good to go.

If you´re not using Modorganizer but copy your mods to the data folder, the SKSE Folder will be found there.

If you´re using Vortex...I have no clue :) Never used this modern stuff ;)

1 hour ago, danutu said:

Sorry if this was asked or mentioned before but I couldn't find it...

Do I need KS Hairdos 1.5 specifically or can I use the newer version 1.61 ?

If you use a newer version of KS hairdos it should work just fine. However the newer hairstyles might not be automatically available at the hairdressers. All the existing ones from 1.5 work fine 'though.