So here's a few thoughts. I'm not sure how many of them count as suggestions but some probably do.

We haven't been introduced to Tris Shadowrunner yet. It almost feels as if she's intentionally being kept separate (perhaps by Yolie who keeps her down in the cellar so not too many people will meet her). Now while some players might not like it if our budding devotee of Dibella were sent down to visit Tris and maybe get her belly pierced or a nostril, that isn't entirely necessary. When the time comes for the starter studs to be unsealed maybe we could go and visit Tris to do it. She could even give us some talk about piercing aftercare and making sure they don't get infected (actually... if it starts to feel like they are becoming infected we could be sent to Tris to get them unsealed). She could even criticise the piercing "whoever did this was not a professional." This would show a nicer side of her character as, currently, she comes across as pretty crass and bullying during the Infibulation quest. Even so, we could be introduced to her and she could give us the health and safety talk and maybe, at the end of it, she'd say something like "you know, if you want anything else pierced you could always come back and see me." She might, optionally, even offer to perform one piercing for free (not an intimate one of infibulation) but that would have to be an offer the player could refuse if they wanted to.

Given the length and intricacy of the quest perhaps at the end of it we might get some kind of special perk similar to the Agent of Mara from the Book of Love but Dibella focused. Agent of Dibella can already be gained from the Heart of Dibella quest so it should be something else. No need to make the quest reward redundant.

Spoiler

For the upcoming operation to receive the petals of Dibella our girl could wake up to be informed that the doctor had to shave her down there while she was under the influence of anaesthetics in order to see what they were doing while they carried out the operation. This could introduce the character to lower shaving in a more immersive way than Lena just telling them they might want to shave down there. Now admittedly this would then become a forced shave but it is for an operation which might prove troublesome without it.

Heya

I have two issues regarding the piercing Quest and the Nail polish quest.

1- When I equip earrings, they slip off, and no "Pierced ears" quest is proposed to me. What did I miss since I activated all the piercing monitoring ?

2- I just applied nail polish and a Quest "Follower of Dibela?" activated, telling me to check the item from Ray. I see nothing in my inventory, did I miss something ? How to continue this quest ?

28 minutes ago, Syssiah said:

2- I just applied nail polish and a Quest "Follower of Dibela?" activated, telling me to check the item from Ray. I see nothing in my inventory, did I miss something ? How to continue this quest ?

That is a bug. It's supposed to have been fixed in the latest 1 or 2 versions of the mod. You're essentially joining the middle of the quest instead of at the beginning. That shouldn't happen. Which version of the mod are you using?

1 hour ago, Syssiah said:

I use the 6.0.0 SSE version.

Ah. You might want to check the thread for the 6.0.2 or 6.0.2.1 conversion. I believe if you go to the mod page there's links to the later conversions. You probably also want to go back to a save before the quest stage about the item from Ray triggered.

Regarding the piercing quest you can skip the first step and go straight to Radient Raiments in Solitued. Look for Yolie in the back room.

7 minutes ago, Syssiah said:

I updated to version 6.2.1. But the piercing menu from yolie or Tris are still unavailable. have I to totally remove all yps tattoo and stuff in order to make it work properly beforehand ?

No. It should work. If you're accidentally on the Path of Dibella quest then Yolie won't be able to pierce your ears and Tris won't be able to pierce anything. Talk to Yolie about her earrings. Complement her. There should be a conversation option to say how much you like her earrings and wished you could wear some of your own. As for Tris, you might need Yolie to tell you Tris pierces other body parts before you can talk to her about it.

First off, thank you emily for this great mod! I liked it a lot when playing LE and would really like to use it in SSE.

The newest converted version seems to work just fine with standard cbbe body.

There is only one thing that bothers me. I'm using CBBE 3BA  and the pubic hairs seem to be "cut out" right around the 3BA labia.

An easy way to fix this would be to use these pubic hairstyles instead of Nordic Warmaidens ones:

These contain meshes for bodyslide as well as 3BA options. 

I guess it shouldn't be too hard to make Yps use these (like SOS Pubes), but i wasn't able to find out how..

Can someone point me in the right direction?

On 5/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Thank you :D

EDIT: updated the sound&texture-pack: apparently running the existing oldrim-facegendata through nif optimizer is not enough -> exported the facegendata with creationkit.

i applied and modified @gnaddelwarz changes from the 6.0.0 SSE port.

1. modified scripts inside the yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE.7z should be now both SE and LE compatible (See yps-6.2.1_vs_yps-6.2.1-SE&LE.diff in a text editor for changes)
  2. yps-Sound&TexturePack20200517_SSE.7z ran the meshes & textures through cathedral asset optimizer and nif optimizer, should be now ONLY SE compatible (EDIT: also exported facegen data with the creationkit)
  3. yps-SSE-jsons.7zattached gnaddelwarz .json files, as i'm not sure if merging gnaddelwarz' files with the LE json files is a good idea?
  4. Kaws Claws CBBE SE for yps.7zkaws claws cbbe se for yps bodyslide files, depends on https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28611
    credits to kaw(original LE mod author), Vyxenne (SE conversion) and JRICH604 (bodyslide files), 

regarding 3.: for example i think "ApachiiHairHuman83BW": exists in the SSE version of ApachiiHairFemales.esm, but not in the LE version?
if your script is able to cope with such an invalid hair declaration inside a .json file, then you could use the same .json files for both SSE and LE

Hide contents

i believe the problem might be line 844 of ypsHairScript.psc:

HeadPart CurrentHair = HeadPart.GetHeadPart(CurrentHairstyleName)
PlayerActor.ChangeHeadPart(CurrentHair)

afaik 'CurrentHairstyleName' is the string inside the .json file -> if that's invalid (doesn't exist in the .esp/.esm) -> i don't know what will happen ^^

Let me know if you even like the idea of having as much of the codebase compatible with both SE and LE :)

yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE.7z 553.61 kB · 60 downloads

yps-Sound&TexturePack20200517_SSE.7z 33.35 MB · 56 downloads

Kaws Claws CBBE SE for yps.7z 597 B · 30 downloads

yps-SSE-jsons.7z 8.82 kB · 45 downloads

yps-6.2.1_vs_yps-6.2.1-SE&LE.diff 7.11 kB · 22 downloads

Hey, so, as far as I can tell most everything is working okay. However, 6.2.1 doesn't seem to want to play nice with KSSMP hairstyles as default hairstyles. Any chance you can look in to this?

11 minutes ago, keitsoru said:

Hey, so, as far as I can tell most everything is working okay. However, 6.2.1 doesn't seem to want to play nice with KSSMP hairstyles as default hairstyles. Any chance you can look in to this?

what's the issue for you? can you give me an example ypsHairDefault.json and the hairstyle which is not working?

1 hour ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

what's the issue for you? can you give me an example ypsHairDefault.json and the hairstyle which is not working?

The default hair in question is KSSMP_Sparklers. It works fine on the 6.0 version, and as far as I can tell, nothing is different in how ypsHairDefault.json is formatted. File attached.

ypsHairDefault.json

Ok, well I tried to update it all. Including the Jsons and Sound&Textures pack.

The game doesn't load YPS mod, and the texture pack turns into a disaster, making my character's face skin blue.

What did I miss ? What is the proper load orader beten those three mods ?

7 hours ago, keitsoru said:

The default hair in question is KSSMP_Sparklers. It works fine on the 6.0 version, and as far as I can tell, nothing is different in how ypsHairDefault.json is formatted. File attached.

ypsHairDefault.json 1.3 kB · 1 download

Brief update: I ended up having odd problems even with the 6.0 version, and found that SOMETHING in my MO2 set-up was overwriting the .json files. I've scoured my mods folder, done a search for YPS in MO2, and I literally can't find anything. When I put the edited .json files in my overwrite folder, though. everything worked for 6.0. Too freaked out though to try messing with the update again at the moment.

I just started making nylons on the tanning rack. Do they last indefinitely as I would have thought that after running through undergrowth or climbing through a Dwemer ruin they would have pretty bad runs (ladders) or even end up shredded. Particularly the close weave ones, fishnets tend to be a bit more durable but I wouldn't separate them out as it just complicates things

So I was wondering if it would be an idea to add some sort of timer before they break. Could be based on something similar like Bathing in Skyrim with a different percentage damage in town to wilderness/dungeons.

Just an idea

On 5/18/2020 at 10:31 PM, asmondar said:

Also, for the name change thing...If there is a way that should come later down the road not when the hero is first changed, after a few quests once the hero is more used to acting and doing girly things then, it might be time to rename the character. After all Lena can't very well be seen with some girl who has a guys name, that would just be weird right!.

The name change will come later and be meaningful.

On 5/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, Balgin said:

Would it be reasonable to assume that the recent mod update was simply the addition of some links to the mod description? The mod version appears to remain unchanged.

The only thing I did was adding the link to the most recent SE conversion.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, Slorm said:

I just started making nylons on the tanning rack. Do they last indefinitely as I would have thought that after running through undergrowth or climbing through a Dwemer ruin they would have pretty bad runs (ladders) or even end up shredded. Particularly the close weave ones, fishnets tend to be a bit more durable but I wouldn't separate them out as it just complicates things

This mod only uses SlaveTat nylons. You can wear other nylons as you wish, but this mod will not detect or modify them.

I had the idea that nylons should get some "runs' after wearing them for a while, but don't know when I have the time to implement this.

Ok, I could make it work properly finally.

But just a small thing : I get my ears, and other parts pierced (with only the godl stud ball since nothing else is proposed ?) but Nothing appears on my character. Not on the ears, the nipples, etc.. nowhere. What did I miss ?

AS for the nylon, how do you get them ? Yolie tells me she has a shipment but doesn't proposes me anything to buy ?

4 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Ok, I could make it work properly finally.

But just a small thing : I get my ears, and other parts pierced (with only the godl stud ball since nothing else is proposed ?) but Nothing appears on my character. Not on the ears, the nipples, etc.. nowhere. What did I miss ?

Check your install of SlaveTats perhaps?

Per the description page:
For the PIERCING, the MAKEUP (lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish) and PUBIC HAIR system: SlaveTats 1.1.1 (or higher)

4 hours ago, Syssiah said:

AS for the nylon, how do you get them ? Yolie tells me she has a shipment but doesn't proposes me anything to buy ?

- installing the mod "Equipable Stockings" by thegooglyman is required to make this feature work (don't need to activate the .esp)

If you already have SlaveTats and Equipable Stockings installed, perhaps double check that Slavetats is enabled (It should have a menu in the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) in game) check load order with LOOT

11 hours ago, keitsoru said:

Brief update: I ended up having odd problems even with the 6.0 version, and found that SOMETHING in my MO2 set-up was overwriting the .json files. I've scoured my mods folder, done a search for YPS in MO2, and I literally can't find anything. When I put the edited .json files in my overwrite folder, though. everything worked for 6.0. Too freaked out though to try messing with the update again at the moment.

Okay. From what I can see? Testing 6.2.1 seems to work fine, now that the .jsons are in my overwrite folder. Still freaks me out I can't find what was overwriting the original files, though.

i have an issue in special edition convertion 6.2.1 version when i go inside a location when haircutters are the game crush the mod is one of the most enjoyable i have ever played and i miss it in special edition your work is awesome emily...

2 hours ago, Aria1989 said:

i have an issue in special edition convertion 6.2.1 version when i go inside a location when haircutters are the game crush the mod is one of the most enjoyable i have ever played and i miss it in special edition your work is awesome emily...

That sounds like a bad mesh. Either reinstall the sound, texture and mesh folder again or download it again and redo the mesh conversion from LE to SE using the NIF optimiser utility. 

On 5/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, nexu55555 said:

I guess it shouldn't be too hard to make Yps use these (like SOS Pubes), but i wasn't able to find out how..

if you want to do it yourself:
ypsPiercingTicker.psc:4057 Function RemovePubicHairTattoo(int Stage)

and

ypsPiercingTicker.psc:4073 Function AddPubicHairTattoo(int Stage)

is probably a good entry to modify the pubic-hair adjustments.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:44 PM, Syssiah said:

Did you install SlaveTats SSE?
Did you click on "add/remove tattoos" in the slavetats mcm setup screen?

bottom of the mod page:

RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS

For more convenient menus: UIExtensions, making it easier to choose hair length, hair color, hair style, eyeshadow or professional nail polish color.
For the NYLONS (stockings, pantyhose): "Equipable Stockings" by googlyman

which is also a slavetat pack -> after installing/removing slavetat packs you'll always need to manually update the SSE slavetat registry by clicking on "add/remove tattoos" in the slavetats mcm (not necessary for LE slavetats afaik)

edit: to actually buy the stockings: go to yolie (i think) and ask "what have you got for sale", then buy the "stockings and pantyhose pack".
-> click on the stocking and pantyhose pack in your inventory, go out of your inventory and THEN you can choose what type of stocking/pantyhose you want to try.

after 1 ingame hour a popup-window will apear asking you if you want to purchase the selected stocking/pantyhose for 50 (?) gold.

There is a SlaveTats issue that might prevent the SlaveTats showing correctly. (I think this has something to do with different textures resolutions, 1k/2k/4k). Sometimes restarting the game helps.

On 5/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, nexu55555 said:

If you want to change the "SlaveTat" pubes, you need to modify the SlaveTat .dds files (ypsPubicStage1.dds etc), contained in the sound&texture pack.

If you want to change 3D pubes (that is real equippable items), which are used by this mod for the higher stages, then it is more difficult. You need to change the corresponding script properties. Look for the function GetSOSPubicHairItem in ypsPiercingTicker.psc and change the hex values (and maybe also the .esp name) in this section:

if stage == 3
	PubicHairItem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000424B8,"SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp") ; landing strip
elseif stage == 4
	PubicHairItem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000424ff,"SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp") ; bush
elseif stage == 5
	PubicHairItem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000d77,"SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp") ; wild
endif