Problem with dibella quest:

Spoiler

I can't seem to get past stage 590.  Looking at the script source it looks like you need to quaff metallic potions to advance from stage 590 to 800 (or not quaff to get to stage 600):

ypsDibellaQuest.psc line 317:
function CheckPotionProgression()
	if YPS04DibellaFollower.GetStage() == 590
		int quaffedlimit = 46 - ((MCMValues.DibellaQuestAdvancementSpeed as int)* 15) ; calculate minimum dose needed to proceed to female path; speed 3 = fastest (1 dose), 1 = slowest (31 doses)
		if (MetallicPotionsQuaffed >= quaffedlimit)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetObjectiveCompleted(590)
			Utility.Wait(0.01)
			Debug.Messagebox("You feel some tingling on your chest. Wearing the metal bra for a long time isn't comfortable after all. You should ask Lena for advice.")
			Utility.Wait(0.01)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetObjectiveDisplayed(800)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetStage(800)	
		elseif (MetallicPotionsNotQuaffed >= quaffedlimit*3) && (MetallicPotionsNotQuaffed / (MetallicPotionsQuaffed +1) >= 5)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetObjectiveDisplayed(600)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetStage(600)	
		endif
	endif
endfunction

16 potions are needed if the advancement speed is at its default 2.  However in order to quaff a potion, NeedQuaffMetallicPotion needs to be set to true and only this code can do that:

ypsPiercing.psc line 5726
		if (yps04DibellaFollower.Getstage() >= 300) && (yps04DibellaFollower.Getstage() < 590)
			NeedQuaffMetallicPotion = true
			DibellaQuest.QuaffMetallicPotion()
		endif

So you need to quaff  or not quaff potions to advance from stage 590, but once you actually reach 590 you don't get any more prompts to quaff potions (ie "< 590" is no longer true once you reach stage 590).

3 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

So i still have the problem, when my PC gets nailpolish applied , her hands gets invisable. It started after i updated from V6.0.3. to V6.1 and remained after update to V6.2.

I am using UUNP HDT Body and the yps-UNP patch. Installorder is Corefiles, Sound&texturefiles then UNP patch. Anyone any idea? regards

Edit: Is there a way to replay the chastity quest ?

Invisible hands are either due to the missing the most recent sound&texture pack (which is required), or you are using nailpolish requiring other mods (like Kaw's claws), though they should actually show up as slavetats.

The chastity quest is a single time quest, can only do it once. So decide wisely what you want. :)

10 hours ago, fashbashly said:

Wait, installed 6.2 after doing a archive delete through vortex and now the hair updated, before the default.json file would overwrite, now the file slid right in.

idk what just happened lmao maybe slaverun doesn't work. 

Shame, because the whole point of getting yps was for slaverun

If you want to use this mod with Slaverun, another option for you to try would be to use the older version instead (v. 5.4.1). That probably was the version the creator of Slaverun had in mind upon starting to use features of the YPS mod.

52 minutes ago, oldprv724 said:

Problem with dibella quest:

Hide contents

I can't seem to get past stage 590.  Looking at the script source it looks like you need to quaff metallic potions to advance from stage 590 to 800 (or not quaff to get to stage 600):

ypsDibellaQuest.psc line 317:
function CheckPotionProgression()
	if YPS04DibellaFollower.GetStage() == 590
		int quaffedlimit = 46 - ((MCMValues.DibellaQuestAdvancementSpeed as int)* 15) ; calculate minimum dose needed to proceed to female path; speed 3 = fastest (1 dose), 1 = slowest (31 doses)
		if (MetallicPotionsQuaffed >= quaffedlimit)
			Utility.Wait(0.01)
			Debug.Messagebox("You feel some tingling on your chest. Wearing the metal bra for a long time isn't comfortable after all. You should ask Lena for advice.")
			Utility.Wait(0.01)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetObjectiveDisplayed(800)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetStage(800)	
		elseif (MetallicPotionsNotQuaffed >= quaffedlimit*3) && (MetallicPotionsNotQuaffed / (MetallicPotionsQuaffed +1) >= 5)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetObjectiveDisplayed(600)
			YPS04DibellaFollower.SetStage(600)	
		endif
	endif
endfunction

16 potions are needed if the advancement speed is at its default 2.  However in order to quaff a potion, NeedQuaffMetallicPotion needs to be set to true and only this code can do that:

ypsPiercing.psc line 5726
		if (yps04DibellaFollower.Getstage() >= 300) && (yps04DibellaFollower.Getstage() < 590)
			NeedQuaffMetallicPotion = true
			DibellaQuest.QuaffMetallicPotion()
		endif

So you need to quaff  or not quaff potions to advance from stage 590, but once you actually reach 590 you don't get any more prompts to quaff potions (ie "< 590" is no longer true once you reach stage 590).

Seems you are right. For the time being, to fix this, everybody should set "Dibella Quest advancement speed" in MCM to 3 (maximum).

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Invisible hands are either due to the missing the most recent sound&texture pack (which is required), or you are using nailpolish requiring other mods (like Kaw's claws), though they should actually show up as slavetats.

Thx for the answer, but as i wrote for my installorder, i installed the sound and texture pack, and i dont use any other mod for nailpolish or fingrnails. Anything worked fine before the secondlast update. Guess i will try a cleansave, dumping the progress, maybe that will help and i can redo the chastityquest to get the labia piercing to a heald state, thou i think there is no other option, as there are no Studs for this nor a sepertae piercing possibility. regards and keep up the nice work

Are there any nailpolishes in this  mod, that you can aquire due professional manicure that needs extra mods (like Kaws claws) ? I use "shimmery bright pink"

5 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thx for the answer, but as i wrote for my installorder, i installed the sound and texture pack, and i dont use any other mod for nailpolish or fingrnails. Anything worked fine before the secondlast update. Guess i will try a cleansave, dumping the progress, maybe that will help and i can redo the chastityquest to get the labia piercing to a heald state, thou i think there is no other option, as there are no Studs for this nor a sepertae piercing possibility. regards and keep up the nice work

There is a very small amount of labia piercings in other mods but some of them aren't very good (and one is a full body model replacer). I'm not sure which ones are currently recognised by YPS at the moment.

Just now, Hanshurtig11 said:

Are there any nailpolishes in this  mod, that you can aquire due professional manicure that needs extra mods (like Kaws claws) ? I use "shimmery bright pink"

All the shimmery and glitter ones are contained in this mod.

External mods are needed for Kaw's, HN66, and all nail extensions (the nail polish bottles are marked as such).

Just posted a small update. A few fixes, and one more MCM option:

v. 6.2.1:
- Dibella Quest: can now properly get standard hairstyles as custom quest hairstyles (untested)
- Dibella Quest: quaffing potions will now correctly advance the quest
- Dibella Quest: no longer need to complain to the smithy
- Vendors: fixed a script error causing messages in the papyrus log
- MCM: can now set the likelihood for lipstick and eyeshadow to smudge
- High Heels: enabled again the message to show whether high heels are being equipped or removed
- General: when checking the piercing status (e.g. using the mirror), the result will now split over several pages when needed
- Hair: Vanilla hair default configuration now copied to “00 Base” package, so that the hair feature will work even when not properly configured

HDT heels still don't seem to get detected, not those with built in from the .esp settings and not those that get it attached via the HDT MCM. I still get the message on the top telling me I'm walking around barefoot and setting all the high heels setting to max and waiting about 4 hours still causes training to go down levels while wearing any kind of high heels except bondage heels. 6.2 behaved like this even with a clean save but I haven't tried a clean save from 6.2.1 yet. High heels detection still works fine in 6.1.

Would love to see if anyone is willing to crank their high heels setting up, put on some regular non-bondage heels on and wait some hours to see if they have a similar behavior or if it's just me.

38 minutes ago, asmondar said:

Lena's Herbal Elixer or what use to be a metallic potion...I keep getting a pop up about feeling uneasy would I like to drink the potion, what is this? I can't find anything about this?

It's related to the Path of Dibella quest. You shouldn't be getting those messages unless the quest is active. Check your quest log.

12 hours ago, Balgin said:

It's related to the Path of Dibella quest. You shouldn't be getting those messages unless the quest is active. Check your quest log.

Is that the turn a guy into a girl quest? I don't have that. I did join the Temple and found the new sibil and got a mark from Ainethach, but that's all so far. I've been getting those messages for a while though. And my character has always been female, from the start so I'm not doing  the switch to a girl quest.  I'll check tomorrow, I just turned off Skyrim.

The Dibella Quests I have are:   Sibil's Journey, The Follower of Dibella, and Joining the Sisterhood of Dibella.

Ok, so somehow as a female I am skipping all of the starting parts of The Follower of Dibella, probably a load order problem, though TESV doesn't see conflicts with any of the quests from YPS.

10 hours ago, Balgin said:

There is a very small amount of labia piercings in other mods but some of them aren't very good (and one is a full body model replacer). I'm not sure which ones are currently recognised by YPS at the moment.

I am using the SED7 piercing sets out of https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2456-uunp-hdt-piercing-sets/

The labia piercing are quite nice, thou they are also recogniced as clitpiercing. So you cant switch on labia monitoring while wearing that piercing as clitpiercing. I now started to use the non devious vaginal piercing from "non devious devices" as clit piercing and changed the labia piercing from above set SED7 via TesEdit to be just labia piercing (with the proper slot)

All a bit complicated ;)   The "studs" Emily uses are only "tatoos" as far as i know, but there are non for labia.

Just now, Hanshurtig11 said:

I am using the SED7 piercing sets out of https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2456-uunp-hdt-piercing-sets/

The labia piercing are quite nice, thou they are also recogniced as clitpiercing. So you cant switch on labia monitoring while wearing that piercing as clitpiercing. I now started to use the non devious vaginal piercing from "non devious devices" as clit piercing and changed the labia piercing from above set SED7 via TesEdit to be just labia piercing (with the proper slot)

All a bit complicated ;)   The "studs" Emily uses are only "tatoos" as far as i know, but there are non for labia.

Zariah's restraints also has some labia piercings. But yes, for now the only way to get the piercing is to do the quest.

18 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Some of the problems I had with Mod Organizer 2 went away once I figured out that I had to run the different programs from within Mod Organizer so that they would recognize the virtual file structure that MO creates.  For example, I run LOOT to organize the load order.  To do that, I downloaded LOOT, extracted it to a folder on my C drive, called ithe folder something like 'SkyrimLETools' and then opened Mod Organizer and clicked the little drop down box just to the left of the Run button, chose Edit, and pointed it to LOOT's exe file.  I'll attach a picture so you can see all the things I have configured in this way.  Bodyslide is another one to include, so that it can see your body and you can apply the armor.  That one took me several tries and tutorials to finally get working correctly, and I still get a little frustrated with it sometimes lol.  Maybe you are already doing the things I just described, if so maybe this will help someone else that is trying to make Mod Organizer work :)

Cheers

That was actually a very good tip; I did use the order/loot' button in Mod Organiser, but I hadn't realised LOOT wasn't installed by it. ?

I just ran it, and it did move 3 mods. I suppose the minor issues I had before could have been affected by the reordering. so thanks! ?

8 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

That was actually a very good tip; I did use the order/loot' button in Mod Organiser, but I hadn't realised LOOT wasn't installed by it. ?

I just ran it, and it did move 3 mods. I suppose the minor issues I had before could have been affected by the reordering. so thanks! ?

Nice.  Another thing LOOT is good for is seeing if it detects conflicts with missing patches or showing mods that might need cleaned with TES5Edit.  Note that cleaning a mod is not always recommended though, some mods might actually break if they are cleaned so always check with the mod description / author / comments whenever possible before deciding to clean a mod.  Also bear in mind that LOOT sorting the load order is not always perfect, so when installing a mod it's a good idea to look for things that you may need to sort manually which again can be determined by checking descriptions and comments.  For example if you have a mod that you want to overwrite another mod, like 2 mods that edit the same worldspace, one might need to be loaded after the other so that they play nicely.

So, for those that do the dibella quest, what Other mods do you use?

i like dd and hormones, sd, and Slave run,  others that are centrally female oriented, so playing a male char I kind of get a strong disconnect with the male content...

Since my interest is primarily in the Dibella Quest, I did my own SE port of 6.2.1. Gnaddelwarz' conversion notes helped a lot; especially on hair files.

It was far easier this time than the last time I tried it. I have not needed to change any code.

Biggest thing I tripped over: Piercings, Nylons, etc. willnot show up unless you tell Slavetats to add packages in the MCM under Settings.

Now just waiting for 6.2.2! Thanks Emily for coming back to us!

8 hours ago, fred200 said:

Since my interest is primarily in the Dibella Quest, I did my own SE port of 6.2.1. Gnaddelwarz' conversion notes helped a lot; especially on hair files.

It was far easier this time than the last time I tried it. I have not needed to change any code.

Biggest thing I tripped over: Piercings, Nylons, etc. willnot show up unless you tell Slavetats to add packages in the MCM under Settings.

Now just waiting for 6.2.2! Thanks Emily for coming back to us!

The mod wont even load into the game for me. Whats your load order?

56 minutes ago, SamaeltheLeseser said:

The mod wont even load into the game for me. Whats your load order?

6.2.1 is not usable on SE without conversion. All the NIFs in the texture pack must be converted.

For my own conversion:

1) Convert all NIFs and animations in Texture pack. Make sure it loads.

2) Repackage 6.2.1 to reflect the specific hair combinations you want.

3) Update all the JSON hair files, replacing HDT with the SMP version. See the referenced update notes. Verify 6.2.1 loads successfully.

4) Download a pot full of hair files and other prereqs.

5) Set up a male profile in Vortex. Update Slavetats MCM menu for tattoo packs.

With this setup, I ran through all the 6.2.1 Dibella Quest material. Faces and textures were all perfect; no crashes. Quest completed successfully. As far as it goes.

Back on a female profile, boots, piercings, and makeup all seem to work perfectly. Hair comes up correctly, but makeovers has a problem. Investigating.

45 minutes ago, fred200 said:

6.2.1 is not usable on SE without conversion. All the NIFs in the texture pack must be converted.

For my own conversion:

3) Update all the JSON hair files, replacing HDT with the SMP version. See the referenced update notes. Verify 6.2.1 loads successfully.

With this setup, I ran through all the 6.2.1 Dibella Quest material. Faces and textures were all perfect; no crashes. Quest completed successfully. As far as it goes.

Back on a female profile, boots, piercings, and makeup all seem to work perfectly. Hair comes up correctly, but makeovers has a problem. Investigating.

wow, I have no idea how to navigate through step 1,2, and 3. Can you explain conversion, repackaging, and updating JSON folders

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

For my own conversion:

Thank you so much for doing is. V. 6.2.1 is quite suitable to turn, since the next update might take some more time.

Just something I noted: The v.6.0.0 conversion somehow didn't convert the barber resources correctly (barber chairs, hair brush etc.). Maybe this needs special attention.

7 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Thank you so much for doing is. V. 6.2.1 is quite suitable to turn, since the next update might take some more time.

Just something I noted: The v.6.0.0 conversion somehow didn't convert the barber resources correctly (barber chairs, hair brush etc.). Maybe this needs special attention.

If you are referring to a NIF problem, the clipper, brush and barber chair all look perfect in 6.2.1 conversion.

The 6.2.1 20200328 Textures file should be usable by all, so let me know if you want it.

Is there any need to use the barber chair? I always sit on the bench. Actually - took me quite awhile to notice the barber chair, on one landing above.

I would not mind you changing the dialog to say "Go sit in the barber chair".