3 hours ago, Verken614 said:

Cannot start a quest. Picking up note with a male character, but nothing happens. I tried to start through console, but then lena just dont give you any items. Please, help

Was it an old save or a new one? By new save I mean one where YPS was active when you created the character at the beginning of the game?

On 5/5/2020 at 12:41 AM, geekiousmaximus said:

If you open the directory the mod is saved to, and see the 01 folder saved there, then it's in the wrong position. Keep opening folders in the 01 directory until you find ypsHairDefault. Cut and paste that file into the following directory: yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged / SKSE / Plugins / ypsFashion. It should work if you get the ypsHairDefault.json file you want into that directory

Do I need to rename the .json file that I choose to use? I've only got KS hair installed. 

Everything is in the right spot, the mod just isn't updating the hair. 

37 minutes ago, fashbashly said:

Do I need to rename the .json file that I choose to use? I've only got KS hair installed. 

Everything is in the right spot, the mod just isn't updating the hair. 

Yes, you need to rename it. The mod will read the default hair styles from ypsHairDefault.json .

For me the chastity piercing is still not recognized as labia piercing when worn. At least not now, as i had done the quest allready. Still in state "just pierced (studs only), empty".

And if i am right, there are not even studs for labia ? I guess its a bit complicated as the chastity piercings are counting as chastity belt. I am using the version for slot 49.

If its not to much work, maybe add some studs at least ? thx for all your work!! regards

On 5/3/2020 at 2:03 AM, geekiousmaximus said:

Hey all.

First off, this is such a badass mod. I love it so much

But I've been experiencing some problems with the latest update. Doesn't seem like the hair is updating when it grows, and when I put it up in a ponytail and then try to take it down, the hair doesn't go down and it stays in a ponytail even though it says that it's down. It seems like the mod is having a hard time figuring out what the default hairstyles are supposed to be. Has anyone else encountered this and if so what was the solutions. Thank you very much!

I am continuing to have the same issues as this person and others even on the latest version. Custom hair is turned off, frequent checks, etc. and it still won't update unless I use a tool to set the hair to something other than a "default" I'm at a complete loss.

11 hours ago, ZootyBooty said:

I am continuing to have the same issues as this person and others even on the latest version. Custom hair is turned off, frequent checks, etc. and it still won't update unless I use a tool to set the hair to something other than a "default" I'm at a complete loss.

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I have since solved this issue. Here's the steps I took to solve it:

1). Open the mod in File Manager

2). You should see some folders starting with 01. These contain the hair default json files. Pick the one you want based on which hair mods you have installed

3). Go into the 01 folder then go SKSE/Plugins/ypsFashion/. Cut the ypsHairDefault.json file

4). Go back to the mod file location

5). Go to SKSE/Plugins/ypsFashion and paste the ypsHairDefault.json here

6). Delete the 01 folder

This should fix your issue. That's what worked for me

The quest is currently broken at a relatively early stage.

Spoiler

When asking Yolie for a professional manicure the message pops up that "you must remove your nail polish first."

Yolie then does not continue with the manicure. She can be asked again with the same results.

I'm pretty sure this stage was working in the previous version as I tested with new characters before and after the update.

15 hours ago, ZootyBooty said:

I've got this mod running alongside Slaverun and Simple slavery, hair doesn't update when it say's the heads been shaved. 

PC BSOD for about 3 days so i'm back with a fresh windows install, going to try to get everything running again

Hair doesn't change when I allow YPS to control growth. I've got a compatable body, mesh, textures, etc... I tried it on a brand new save, I tried it on an old save, nothing.

The hair catalog doesn't register as an object I can equip or use, I'm at a loss

4 hours ago, geekiousmaximus said:

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I have since solved this issue. Here's the steps I took to solve it:

1). Open the mod in File Manager

2). You should see some folders starting with 01. These contain the hair default json files. Pick the one you want based on which hair mods you have installed

3). Go into the 01 folder then go SKSE/Plugins/ypsFashion/. Cut the ypsHairDefault.json file

4). Go back to the mod file location

5). Go to SKSE/Plugins/ypsFashion and paste the ypsHairDefault.json here

6). Delete the 01 folder

This should fix your issue. That's what worked for me

I must just suck then because I had no luck

2 hours ago, fashbashly said:

I've got this mod running alongside Slaverun and Simple slavery, hair doesn't update when it say's the heads been shaved. 

PC BSOD for about 3 days so i'm back with a fresh windows install, going to try to get everything running again

Hair doesn't change when I allow YPS to control growth. I've got a compatable body, mesh, textures, etc... I tried it on a brand new save, I tried it on an old save, nothing.

The hair catalog doesn't register as an object I can equip or use, I'm at a loss

Hi :)

Check the setting in Slaverun Reloaded > Slavery Settings > ypsFashion hair shaving is enabled?  I think this might be unchecked by default, so not sure if you already set it.

Edit Oh...  Maybe you are having that other problem. 

yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 (required for all versions!).7z  <<  Double check that you also have this installed alongside the main mod.  It's also in the download section.

I use alternate start.  The way I have gotten it to work is to say no the first time that Immersive Fashion asks me if it wants me to let it manage my hair.  Once I configure everything and choose a start and click the bed, after saving a couple times then I go back into the mod configuration and uncheck use custom and then check enable on the hair control.  This seems to work for me.  I don't know if having the custon box checked or not makes a difference.  I tested it the other day and it worked whether that was checked or not.

The only other fix I'm aware of is what was previously described as the ypsHairDefault.json file being in the wrong place.  Beyond those things not fixing it for you, then I'm not sure...

6 hours ago, fashbashly said:

For all running into problems with the hair please try the following:

- Remove Slaverun, and see whether this fixes the problem.

- Try out the basic function: Use the vanilla hair configuration (I attached the json to this post), then start a new game with LAL, create a character with rather long hair , and when the hair control pop-up window comes, select hair stage 2 ("short stubbles"), and see whether the hair updates correctly. If it does not, then we have a serious issue. Check then whether the hair will visually grow to "long stubbles" and "cropped" over a few weeks in-game time (increase hair growing speed to make hairgrowth happening faster).

The hair catalog is a misc object. Click on it to use it, and ignore the message "you may not equip this item".

6 hours ago, cascen said:

hi,with piercing labia equipped butt plug is not anymore available,any workaround?!

Difficult, but that's a problem of DD, which does not allow to change butt plugs when wearing a chastity device. You could insert the plug before getting the piercing, but that means the plug would be stuck.

The only other way to see is to use the console to remove the hidden labia ring item, and then immediately insert/remove the plug.

7 hours ago, Balgin said:

The quest is currently broken at a relatively early stage.

Reveal hidden contents

When asking Yolie for a professional manicure the message pops up that "you must remove your nail polish first."

Yolie then does not continue with the manicure. She can be asked again with the same results.

I'm pretty sure this stage was working in the previous version as I tested with new characters before and after the update.

Before posting the update, I played through the whole quest and everything worked. I also didn't make any changes. Maybe you forgot to remove the old nail polish? This is actually required at some point (and you have to buy nail polish remover to proceed, this is intended).

ypsHairDefault.json

Used nail polish remover.

"You are not allowed to change your makeup."

Something odd's definitely going on there then.

I don't recall ever having to purchase nail polish remover before. I seem to recall Yolie removing it as the first stage of the professional manicure previously. Did that change recently?

Even more bizarrely, After making this post everything worked as usual without even reloading the save. For some reason the stage specific dialogue was missing and the usual request for a professional manicure was there instead.

Just now, Balgin said:

Used nail polish remover.

"You are not allowed to change your makeup."

Something odd's definitely going on there then.

I don't recall ever having to purchase nail polish remover before. I seem to recall Yolie removing it as the first stage of the professional manicure previously. Did that change recently?

Even more bizarrely, After making this post everything worked as usual without even reloading the save. For some reason the stage specific dialogue was missing and the usual request for a professional manicure was there instead.

Maybe some delay in the script.

Or the magical "as soon as I post it on the forums the bug disappears" phenomemon :)

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

For all running into problems with the hair please try the following:

- Remove Slaverun, and see whether this fixes the problem.

- Try out the basic function: Use the vanilla hair configuration (I attached the json to this post), then start a new game with LAL, create a character with rather long hair , and when the hair control pop-up window comes, select hair stage 2 ("short stubbles"), and see whether the hair updates correctly. If it does not, then we have a serious issue. Check then whether the hair will visually grow to "long stubbles" and "cropped" over a few weeks in-game time (increase hair growing speed to make hairgrowth happening faster).

The hair catalog is a misc object. Click on it to use it, and ignore the message "you may not equip this item".

Difficult, but that's a problem of DD, which does not allow to change butt plugs when wearing a chastity device. You could insert the plug before getting the piercing, but that means the plug would be stuck.

The only other way to see is to use the console to remove the hidden labia ring item, and then immediately insert/remove the plug.

Before posting the update, I played through the whole quest and everything worked. I also didn't make any changes. Maybe you forgot to remove the old nail polish? This is actually required at some point (and you have to buy nail polish remover to proceed, this is intended).

ypsHairDefault.json 1.35 kB · 1 download

I've done this now, thanks for the link to LAL, I actually like that mod. Slaverun is gone now. 

Running Yps 6.0, I get zero popup for enabling the actual mod. 

I have had it come up and not actually work before now it's not even giving me a message. 

9 minutes ago, fashbashly said:

I've done this now, thanks for the link to LAL, I actually like that mod. Slaverun is gone now. 

Running Yps 6.0, I get zero popup for enabling the actual mod. 

I have had it come up and not actually work before now it's not even giving me a message. 

Wait, installed 6.2 after doing a archive delete through vortex and now the hair updated, before the default.json file would overwrite, now the file slid right in.

idk what just happened lmao maybe slaverun doesn't work. 

Shame, because the whole point of getting yps was for slaverun

34 minutes ago, fashbashly said:

Wait, installed 6.2 after doing a archive delete through vortex and now the hair updated, before the default.json file would overwrite, now the file slid right in.

idk what just happened lmao maybe slaverun doesn't work. 

Shame, because the whole point of getting yps was for slaverun

But at least we know where the problem is, and can possibly fix it. What version of slaverun do you use?

As I encountered both the hair as the quest-will-not-start issue I replayed both 6.1 and 6.2 several times.

Previously, when I played Skyrim in a more lore friendly way, using waaaaaay less script intensive mods, and without using Bodyslide at all, Nexus Mod Manager worked fine for me.

With the type of mods that Loverslab offers, I started using Mod Organiser and after a bumpy start, I am able to reach the last stage in 6.2 -with- both hair growing everywhere like I'm sort of Werewolf instead of a wannabe girl fine.

I still have some difficulties when trying to activate mods that are only offering Bodyslide related files, as Mod Organiser doesn't seem to be able to figure out the root of the tree. Usually I just copy the files out of the zip file directly into the Bodyslide mod folder.

My 2 cents is that there are no real showstopping bugs in this mod, but that there are several dependencies that may be tricky to figure out if/when you're new using these kind of mods. I also found that being too eager to progress in the main quest, I sometimes had to reload a savegame to read back the quest hints. Finally, being patient in order to allow the scripts to do their things seems to help.

I don't know if it is common to share pictures of Mod Organiser load orders, but if someone is interested, drop me a message. I doubt that I figured out the best way to arrange the mods using my black-box-poking-with-long-stick-approach, but at least it's working. 

So i still have the problem, when my PC gets nailpolish applied , her hands gets invisable. It started after i updated from V6.0.3. to V6.1 and remained after update to V6.2.

I am using UUNP HDT Body and the yps-UNP patch. Installorder is Corefiles, Sound&texturefiles then UNP patch. Anyone any idea? regards

Edit: Is there a way to replay the chastity quest ?

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

As I encountered both the hair as the quest-will-not-start issue I replayed both 6.1 and 6.2 several times.

Previously, when I played Skyrim in a more lore friendly way, using waaaaaay less script intensive mods, and without using Bodyslide at all, Nexus Mod Manager worked fine for me.

With the type of mods that Loverslab offers, I started using Mod Organiser and after a bumpy start, I am able to reach the last stage in 6.2 -with- both hair growing everywhere like I'm sort of Werewolf instead of a wannabe girl fine.

I still have some difficulties when trying to activate mods that are only offering Bodyslide related files, as Mod Organiser doesn't seem to be able to figure out the root of the tree. Usually I just copy the files out of the zip file directly into the Bodyslide mod folder.

My 2 cents is that there are no real showstopping bugs in this mod, but that there are several dependencies that may be tricky to figure out if/when you're new using these kind of mods. I also found that being too eager to progress in the main quest, I sometimes had to reload a savegame to read back the quest hints. Finally, being patient in order to allow the scripts to do their things seems to help.

I don't know if it is common to share pictures of Mod Organiser load orders, but if someone is interested, drop me a message. I doubt that I figured out the best way to arrange the mods using my black-box-poking-with-long-stick-approach, but at least it's working. 

Some of the problems I had with Mod Organizer 2 went away once I figured out that I had to run the different programs from within Mod Organizer so that they would recognize the virtual file structure that MO creates.  For example, I run LOOT to organize the load order.  To do that, I downloaded LOOT, extracted it to a folder on my C drive, called ithe folder something like 'SkyrimLETools' and then opened Mod Organizer and clicked the little drop down box just to the left of the Run button, chose Edit, and pointed it to LOOT's exe file.  I'll attach a picture so you can see all the things I have configured in this way.  Bodyslide is another one to include, so that it can see your body and you can apply the armor.  That one took me several tries and tutorials to finally get working correctly, and I still get a little frustrated with it sometimes lol.  Maybe you are already doing the things I just described, if so maybe this will help someone else that is trying to make Mod Organizer work :)

Cheers

Loot_MO.png