10 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hi Emily

Can you check the timers on High Heels please. It may just be me being impatient but I noticed going from nothing to novice at Short only took going from the Bannered Mare to the main gate and at Medium took a few trips around Whiterun.

I initially had it set on Medium and headed on foot in high heels to Solitude and around Rorikstead changed it down to Short as the slowness was becoming a bit of a pain. Carried on to Solitude, did Potema, back to Solitude. POP moved me to Windhelm (I'd been a naughty girl) and then on foot back to Whiterun and I'm still at Novice. The first stage to Novice is quick but the second stage seems to be taking forever, so I was wondering if there's a problem

Working as intended:

the first heel training stage goes quick (to hook you on), then it goes slower.

In MCM you can change the training speed.

10 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

ok so there a problem here idk what to say so here the problem come why ?

Looks like this isn't related to this mod.

15 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

ok so there a problem here idk what to say so here the problem come why ?

That´s your Slavetats and usually is harmles. Slavetats does read your filesystem and is only expecting tattoo dds files and json files. If there is another file (e.g. a textfile or a filewith a wrong format) the console will show those errors.

I can tell: you´re using Slavetats BETA 2 v. 1.3.0 ;)

1 hour ago, Rogwar002 said:

That´s your Slavetats and usually is harmles. Slavetats does read your filesystem and is only expecting tattoo dds files and json files. If there is another file (e.g. a textfile or a filewith a wrong format) the console will show those errors.

I can tell: you´re using Slavetats BETA 2 v. 1.3.0 ;)

what should i do ?

hello again thx 4 update,but now i have another issue about hairs,i started new game gone straight to jolie but theres no option dialogue about make new hairs style,i choose at the start current hair and current color  ,did i miss sometin?!

The finger nails (professional polish) seem to no longer reappear after a DD event. My character got put in bondage mittens and after she finally got rid of those, the nails were gone (also from the inventory). I have tagged "bound items reappear" and I checked the mirror to be sure there was still time left until the nails chip off.

By the way, I forgot to note that 6.0.5.3 has another new feature: During hair dye process, hair coloration cream is now showing as a more vivid variant of the color you shall eventually get.

Just now, cascen said:

hello again thx 4 update,but now i have another issue about hairs,i started new game gone straight to jolie but theres no option dialogue about make new hairs style,i choose at the start current hair and current color  ,did i miss sometin?!

Cannot confirm.

You should ask her for a hair makeover.

Just now, botticelli said:

The finger nails (professional polish) seem to no longer reappear after a DD event. My character got put in bondage mittens and after she finally got rid of those, the nails were gone (also from the inventory). I have tagged "bound items reappear" and I checked the mirror to be sure there was still time left until the nails chip off.

Did it ever work correctly? In such cases, best is to remove the nail polish and apply it again.

That is not the end but it's difficult to trigger the next part. Keep talking to men and eventually the next step should trigger. It doesn't just need to be men in Winterhold either. Any town will do (the more people, the more you get to talk to).

eventually you'll see a conversation option that says something like (avoid him).

Great mod! Gives a completely new kind of survival gameplay :) !

But I have a question. I am gonna start a new game of Skyrim after weeks of modding. Should I activate your mod before or after character creation? I ask because of choosing a hairstyle in Racemenu. I normally use the Dindt Hairstyles, the curly one. 

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

That is not the end but it's difficult to trigger the next part. Keep talking to men and eventually the next step should trigger. It doesn't just need to be men in Winterhold either. Any town will do (the more people, the more you get to talk to).

eventually you'll see a conversation option that says something like (avoid him).

i mean ray the last quest for moment it say

12 minutes ago, bandwurmgerippe said:

Great mod! Gives a completely new kind of survival gameplay :) !

But I have a question. I am gonna start a new game of Skyrim after weeks of modding. Should I activate your mod before or after character creation? I ask because of choosing a hairstyle in Racemenu. I normally use the Dindt Hairstyles, the curly one. 

Thanks in advance!

activate it before

7 hours ago, bandwurmgerippe said:

It doesn't make a difference. Activating the mod right away is maybe better.

In any case, you'll get a pop-up upon the initialization of the mod where you can choose the hair length and color. A default style of that length will then appear. To get another hairstyle, visit a hairdresser. Dint styles are among the styles preconfigured in this mod.

2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

In any case, you'll get a pop-up upon the initialization of the mod where you can choose the hair length and color. A default style of that length will then appear. To get another hairstyle, visit a hairdresser. Dint styles are among the styles preconfigured in this mod.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Stay healthy and keep it up :) !

12 hours ago, emily1673 said:

so if is preconfigure we can make as a default hair ?

It's..... Buggity Bug Bug Time :classic_smile:

Sorry Emily a couple of minor bugs I've come across with V6.0.5.3

I've tested this on a new game and then added YPS to make sure it is this mod causing an oddity.

1/ I'm early in game and noticed that I had an extra 1 point of health. As you can see from the screenshots before and after adding YPS it is YPS adding it (maybe untrained feet at a guess maybe) though there's nothing in the special effects menu to say where it comes from

EDIT: I'm not sure how you'll get rid of it from saved games. I tried uninstalling YPS and ran a script cleaner on the save afterwards but it was till there when I loaded it again. Possibly needs the spell to be cancelled (assuming that is what it is) and then reapplied without the health boost

2/ This I noticed when staring a new game, after accepting YPS to control body and head hair it's no longer changing the hair to the default style like it did before. I missed this when I started my main game as I use a seed game in the starter location and that already had the default hair from a previous version of YPS.

Spoiler

Before YPS

ScreenShot354.jpg.4b018a3a47a1f68eb1af5160bc5cdc56.jpg

ScreenShot355.jpg.e6656d99a8209c4c421162b63bbf9274.jpg

After YPS

ScreenShot356.jpg.c02bfb377d3afcee41118012509c9edb.jpg

ScreenShot358.jpg.28c23d7a798444070d8cf8377c8e56a6.jpg

Hairstyle not changing to default

ScreenShot357.jpg.c8fdacbf5ede87fb3cc8aade09c779fd.jpg

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

It's..... Buggity Bug Bug Time :classic_smile:

Sorry Emily a couple of minor bugs I've come across with V6.0.5.3

I've tested this on a new game and then added YPS to make sure it is this mod causing an oddity.

1/ I'm early in game and noticed that I had an extra 1 point of health. As you can see from the screenshots before and after adding YPS it is YPS adding it (maybe untrained feet at a guess maybe) though there's nothing in the special effects menu to say where it comes from

EDIT: I'm not sure how you'll get rid of it from saved games. I tried uninstalling YPS and ran a script cleaner on the save afterwards but it was till there when I loaded it again. Possibly needs the spell to be cancelled (assuming that is what it is) and then reapplied without the health boost

2/ This I noticed when staring a new game, after accepting YPS to control body and head hair it's no longer changing the hair to the default style like it did before. I missed this when I started my main game as I use a seed game in the starter location and that already had the default hair from a previous version of YPS.

Hide contents

Before YPS

ScreenShot354.jpg.4b018a3a47a1f68eb1af5160bc5cdc56.jpg

ScreenShot355.jpg.e6656d99a8209c4c421162b63bbf9274.jpg

After YPS

ScreenShot356.jpg.c02bfb377d3afcee41118012509c9edb.jpg

ScreenShot358.jpg.28c23d7a798444070d8cf8377c8e56a6.jpg

Hairstyle not changing to default

ScreenShot357.jpg.c8fdacbf5ede87fb3cc8aade09c779fd.jpg

do u use loot ?