8 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

The newest version (6.0.5.2) should remedy the problem. If you got affected by the "black hair bug", you can reset the hair color (a pop-up will show up when the mod starts). Sorry for everything!

Shampoo should now work correctly. Please try, whether there are still issues.

Thank you Emily, that's working now :classic_smile:

Love the mod and it's huge amount of features but I can't for the life of me get makeup working in any form. Slavetats 1.1.1 is installed, I edited my nio to have 12 slots and yet still nothing; in the slavetats menu I also don't see any tats from this mod (I have done multiple installs of it too) any help?

On 3/29/2020 at 8:30 AM, Slorm said:

Brilliant, that will do nicely. Many thanks  :classic_smile:

Not sure if you'd like more heels options, but I'm personally fond of these for a boot and not just shoe:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89922

and the bodyslide:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89993/

Edit: Whoops! Just noticed these are part of The One Shoe as a merged mod. The bodyslide may still be useful though.

3 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Cannot confirm. Please make sure you use the eyeshadow applicator brush. If the problem persists, please take a look at the SlaveTats MCM, whether the eyeshadow tats are applied.

Very well. SlaveTats looks like this:

Spoiler

SlaveTats_1_4.jpg.a9af3baee14d08ca7c4cc4ab1e778401.jpgSlaveTats_5_8.jpg.221b73d4bcbb87d9ff4faf5af612ef60.jpgSlaveTats_9_12.jpg.593e83848d6275d08298c8b2d8ff14dc.jpg

also RaceMenu:

Spoiler

RaceMenu.thumb.jpg.1974e2eb65840dade1fa2c83b7d36eb0.jpg

The Problem seems to be that ony 12 SlaveTats slota are available, so the extra nioverride slots do not help.

2 hours ago, ZootyBooty said:

Love the mod and it's huge amount of features but I can't for the life of me get makeup working in any form. Slavetats 1.1.1 is installed, I edited my nio to have 12 slots and yet still nothing; in the slavetats menu I also don't see any tats from this mod (I have done multiple installs of it too) any help?

Did you install the sound&texture pack?

4 minutes ago, botticelli said:

The Problem seems to be that ony 12 SlaveTats slota are available, so the extra nioverride slots do not help.

Yes, 12 slots is the maximum. Even if you set a higher number in the .ini file, still only 12 slots will be used by Slavetats.

3 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Not sure if you'd like more heels options, but I'm personally fond of these for a boot and not just shoe:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89922

and the bodyslide:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89993/

Edit: Whoops! Just noticed these are part of The One Shoe as a merged mod. The bodyslide may still be useful though.

Thanks. I already hasd the first which I picked up as part of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90168

I have more shoes and boot s than I can shake a stick at now :classic_smile:

6 hours ago, ZootyBooty said:

I've managed to get them as options in Slavestats' MCM now but I still can't get this mod to apply them?

6 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Yes, 12 slots is the maximum. Even if you set a higher number in the .ini file, still only 12 slots will be used by Slavetats.

Ok. Btw.: Do you plan on swapping the SlaveTats for direct nioverride use? skyrimfet did this in Being a Cow. Now there are no more wait times (tats application is instantaneous) and slots above 12 can also be used...

Hy, first, thx for the mod. Not sure if reported before, but i have the problem, when shaving armpits or pubic, i get stuck at the end of the prozess, no inventory, no movement. I use ZaZ for gaining controls again. Also i dont have any "tatoos" showing, when armpit or pubic hair is grown. Maybe thats the reason for the stuck (trying to remove tattos that arent there ) ? regards.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:26 PM, emily1673 said:

Did you install the sound&texture pack?

I must have missed it when I was re-doing my Skyrim... I'm a dumb ass >.< (That fixed it >.>)

I have however had the issue that Slorm is having with the "buzzed nape" + hair not updating visually until I style it (Its length is tracked just not changing my style automatically like it used to)

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

Sometimes on load, every time on changeback from werewolf, I get the message "You should refresh your buzzed nape", but I never applied a buzzed nape haircut to this character. She has permed hair ever since...

8 hours ago, Slorm said:

I've been getting the buzzed nape reminder as well, though I'm not a werewolf and am just using the KS Hair (chin length), so not sure if it's supposed to fire a reminder or not

Bug confirmed. Will fix it soon. Sorry.

Just now, firepunch1 said:

Hello, do I need to uninstall HDT HighHeelSystem to use your mod? NIO heels are also detected by this mod (as of v. 3.1), -->and the only supported high heels since v. 6.0.3.<--

No need to uninstall it; and HDT heels might even be detected. Just give it a try.

Hi Emily

Can you check the timers on High Heels please. It may just be me being impatient but I noticed going from nothing to novice at Short only took going from the Bannered Mare to the main gate and at Medium took a few trips around Whiterun.

I initially had it set on Medium and headed on foot in high heels to Solitude and around Rorikstead changed it down to Short as the slowness was becoming a bit of a pain. Carried on to Solitude, did Potema, back to Solitude. POP moved me to Windhelm (I'd been a naughty girl) and then on foot back to Whiterun and I'm still at Novice. The first stage to Novice is quick but the second stage seems to be taking forever, so I was wondering if there's a problem