Just now, mangalo said:

Thanks for the update, is the FOMOD supposed to be a BAIN installer ?

Hide contents

image.png.6d6af83e69488039ce858ea1b2c25ff2.png

(Using MO2 latest stable version)

It's a Wrye Bash wizard. Pick the "00 Base", plus one of the "01" defaults, preferably the KS+HG one.

But wait until I post the 6.5.0.1 update :)

Just for the record, I think I can see where this is going. Yorga's going to ask us to be a fashion model in the competition she's preparing for isn't she? That way we get to strut in front of a whole bunch of people and either enjoy it or be Miss Congeniality.

10 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I found that using SlaveTats is much better than fiddling around with dozens of equipment mods that use different item slots and different ways to implement a certain visual feature.

For UUNP, maybe this mod would be a viable option?

I agree for this type of item, slave tats is definitely going to be better.  If only slavetats could somehow make nails long.

Are the nylons supposed to show up on the character model? I'm not seeing anything. I definitely installed the sound and texture pack. Are they from another mod that I need to get hold of as well?

Also the beauticians don't hand out the free 1 hour samples they claim to have.

11 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Are the nylons supposed to show up on the character model? I'm not seeing anything. I definitely installed the sound and texture pack. Are they from another mod that I need to get hold of as well?

Also the beauticians don't hand out the free 1 hour samples they claim to have.

Yep you also need

4 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

I heard someone made these, rumor is the creator is the greatest high heel mod maker of all time.

They aren't CBBE but UUNP boots can be fit to a CBBE body with little trouble

These are brilliant, I just tried them out.

They work perfectly on CBBE and look much better than the Spice version of boots which can look a bit clunky (odd as the Spice armours are really good).

Bug Report - Bad Hair Day

I upgraded to the latest version (didn't use a cleaned save so I would keep my settings and this happened - Eeeekkk

Looks like it's losing the default hair colour. I started a redhead and now I'm a blackhead

Spoiler

ScreenShot347.jpg.9094354aa13703446f0ba77a1e6e2b7a.jpg

ScreenShot348.jpg.27b9d6ab801ea49700757df1e309e997.jpg

ScreenShot349.jpg.a3454e412c4dcf93ecdcfae43a809137.jpg

Just now, Slorm said:

Bug Report - Bad Hair Day

I upgraded to the latest version (didn't use a cleaned save so I would keep my settings and this happened - Eeeekkk

Looks like it's losing the default hair colour. I started a redhead and now I'm a blackhead

Not good... please look in the mirror and check what haircolor you see. Also, enable "frequent hair check" in MCM.

36 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Not good... please look in the mirror and check what haircolor you see. Also, enable "frequent hair check" in MCM.

Still happens with the frequent check. However the mirror shows a change from Current Hair Dye Color (None) which afterwards changes to False

30 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Still happens with the frequent check. However the mirror shows a change from Current Hair Dye Color (None) which afterwards changes to False

I believe I've seen it change to False for characters on the Dibella quest. I think it still might say None for characters who are not on the quest. I've also seen that black hair colour bug when using YPS in combination with Hormones. I've never seen it when not using Hormones so far.

2 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I believe I've seen it change to False for characters on the Dibella quest. I think it still might say None for characters who are not on the quest. I've also seen that black hair colour bug when using YPS in combination with Hormones. I've never seen it when not using Hormones so far.

I'm not using the Hormones mod and have a female pc so not on the Dibella quest either. So it's difficult to pinpoint as if I rollback to v6.04 it works perfectly

25 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I'm not using the Hormones mod and have a female pc so not on the Dibella quest either. So it's difficult to pinpoint as if I rollback to v6.04 it works perfectly

Okay, so testing a few older saves I can get None for hair dye. I've seen False on some newer saves on the DIbella quest. I'm not sure what could be causing this issue for you. That's bad.

6 hours ago, Slorm said:

Confirmed, there is a bug when using shampoo.

Good news: The mod still remembers the natural hair color, it's just not showing correctly.

Will post a fix soon.

Hi there,

I'm using the SE version, 6.0.0. My log is full with these:

Spoiler

[03/30/2020 - 01:20:04PM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (B2030115)].ypsheelsnio.isUsingHighHeels() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (B2030115)].ypsheelsnio.OnUpdate() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?

Can I do something with this? AFAIK there is no Nio Override in SE. The HH training seems to work though, I have the speed change, the leg pains, the stumble animations, the skill increments.

Also, the Follower of Dibella quest activated for some reason. My character is female and she was female from start. The quest didn't even activated at the start, I never finished the 1st conversion with the female NPC at Winterhold. Currently the goal is to Examine the foot device from Ray (never talked to him). Maybe the quest phase activated when I looted an Iron Ring Slave Boot? Anyway, I'm getting the drink some potion questions regularly too, how can I stop this?

Thanks,

M

Hi,

with 6.0.5[ and .1] the eyeshadow tats do not get applied. With 6.0.4 they did. I do not have the stockings installed and there are 20 face overlay slots configured in nioverride.ini (of which there are about 16 still available)...

The application of the eyeshadow does register in the mod however and it also wears off accordingly.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Hi,

with 6.0.5[ and .1] the eyeshadow tats do not get applied. With 6.0.4 they did. I do not have the stockings installed and there are 20 face overlay slots configured in nioverride.ini (of which there are about 16 still available)...

The application of the eyeshadow does register in the mod however and it also wears off accordingly.

Thanks.

Cannot confirm. Please make sure you use the eyeshadow applicator brush. If the problem persists, please take a look at the SlaveTats MCM, whether the eyeshadow tats are applied.

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I'm using the SE version, 6.0.0. My log is full with these:...

Also, the Follower of Dibella quest activated for some reason. My character is female and she was female from start. The quest didn't even activated at the start, I never finished the 1st conversion with the female NPC at Winterhold. Currently the goal is to Examine the foot device from Ray (never talked to him). Maybe the quest phase activated when I looted an Iron Ring Slave Boot? Anyway, I'm getting the drink some potion questions regularly too, how can I stop this?

The issue with the Dibella quest is known, and fixed in the current LE version. Currently the SE version is unsupported.

16 hours ago, Slorm said:

The newest version (6.0.5.2) should remedy the problem. If you got affected by the "black hair bug", you can reset the hair color (a pop-up will show up when the mod starts). Sorry for everything!

Shampoo should now work correctly. Please try, whether there are still issues.