I am doing the beta quest to turn my male into a girl and i'm at the part where I'm suppose to shave the armpits. I do that but I have no control of my character and can't move, the only thing I can do is rotate the camera rest and open the menu

Also the Npc Lena head is different color than rest of her body, I am using CBBE with Clams

Spoiler

20200312032812_1.jpg.9f8ad5606d54a3b7ec7ec85b01b0469c.jpg

On 3/11/2020 at 3:16 AM, Balgin said:

Yep. Heels section is empty now. That's awkward if we want to turn it off.

The "Heels" section was renamed to "High Heels" to remove a typo. That's why a fresh save is needed.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:04 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Will the 6.0.3 update work in SSE?

No; 6.0.3 is for Oldrim only, sorry.

8 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I think I can fix this somehow (to make 6.0.3. compatible with older mods)... will try.

Thanks, also, can u delete or somehow turn off that magic effect that apply when equip Heels (buff Satisfactory Appearance) after every SexLab animation it re-equip heels and kinda annoying to see every time that effect) Anyway, thanks a lot :D

On 3/7/2020 at 5:02 PM, Slorm said:

1/ The armpit hair appears but disappears again after stage 2 (there is a mention of this in the OP but I would have thought the stage 2 stubble should remain in place rather than disappear) EDIT: Tried the Nordic Warmaiden hair mod but it needs to be applied manually and isn't removed after shaving

Installing today's new texture pack (instead of the old one) should fix this.

Just now, Fafat said:

sorry if this question is repeatable but it's really disturb me XD

how can i make the armpit visible? i have nordic installed but still no armpit on my character.

You need to install the file "Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - SlaveTats Version.zip" from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair, before you install this mod.

Or, if you install Nordic Warmaiden later, shave your armpits and let it grow again.

Recently several kink mods here on loverslab have been leaning pretty heavily on gold and debt as a mechanic for controlling slavery, most notably devious followers and sexlab survival.  I'm working on setting up a playthrough for a 'fashion addict' character, who's spending on fashion items gets her into trouble.  The problem is gold needs to be pretty accurately controlled to get the story arc to work.

I would like to have a set up where the PC can not afford much at low levels, and then as she levels up she can buy more.  Finally at higher levels scaling prices catch up (these other mods also scale with level and time). The problem is that all of the MCM pricing sliders are "per level" only. 

Would it be possible to add a flat rate slider as well?  That way we can set up a "flat rate+per level" price that would allow for some fashion options to be too expensive at low level (high flat rate price), but then become affordable later on. That way fashion purchases are unlocked as your character progresses.

Only having access to per level basically locks you into two scenarios.

-Low per level cost: Buy everything at level one, everything stays trivially priced

-High per level cost: Probably never buy anything.

Sliders could also go negative allowing for some other potentially interesting narratives

-negative flat + per level = free samples for low level PCs (To get them hooked! truly devious!)

-positive flat + negative per level = free fashion for higher level PCs (dumpy low level PC evolves into glamorous hero)

4 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

My lipstick and eyeshadows got smuged during sleep, now they never dissapear, even when mirror says i dont have any lipstick / fresh good lipstick, it still shows smuged  textures

Try to remove it from the slavetats

14 hours ago, WickieI said:

Can someone explain how i set up the ks hairdos hdt style? Just installed the mod

You have to have regular KS installed as well. The HDT versions of the hairstyles (which won't be all of them) will have the same name, just with... something else added to the name. I don't remember exactly what it says. But just keep scrolling through the list.

Does anyone know what slots are tracked for piercings in the 6.0 SSE version? I know that the earring slot is correct, but the NewMiller Piercings 3BBB conversion uses slots 55 and 57 for navel and nipple respectively, but IDK what slots YPS SE tracks for those. I assume that it tracks the DD piercing slots, but what else?

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

Does anyone know what slots are tracked for piercings in the 6.0 SSE version? I know that the earring slot is correct, but the NewMiller Piercings 3BBB conversion uses slots 55 and 57 for navel and nipple respectively, but IDK what slots YPS SE tracks for those. I assume that it tracks the DD piercing slots, but what else?

There used to be a paragraph dedicated to slots in the readme but it doesn't seem as present in recent versions.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

There used to be a paragraph dedicated to slots in the readme but it doesn't seem as present in recent versions.

I checked all of the documentation, it looks like the only new tracked slot in the SE version is slot 52, so I think the rest of the slots would be the same as previous versions. Problem is, I don't know what those are either. Only slots listed were the total mod slots, not what clothing slots were tracked. I wouldn't have a problem with the nipple piercings (I could just make them a DD item I think, it must track that slot), but I don't know what slot the navel piercing should use. I'm going to use TES5Edit/SSEdit to check the old UUNP mod, as I remember which piercings used the right slot to be detected.

I think back in version 3.4 or version 4.0 of the mod... I had an archive of older versions of the mod lying around but it's a bit of a busy evening so I didn't have time to look for the information and just settled for writing a quick reply. There was a forum post from the time of that update detailing it in this thread but I'm too tired to look for it now. Hopefully Emily can fill you in with the relevant information when she next hits this thread but the slots were all documented at one point in the past.