I finally did it. Problem was that there were missing facegen-files (so all nifs and textures THAT WERE PRESENT were correctly converted, the problem were the files THAT WERE NOT THERE ? )

I simply believed the page https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition:

This will save the esp file in a format that works fine with SSE. For NPCS, it also will create/update the facegen data (meshes and textures) of the NPCs added or modified by the mod. There is no need to use the CTRL+F4 keys to do that.

I have attached my brand new conversion of the 6.0.0-version, I could successfully enter both the temple of dibella (as female) and play through the new quest "Follower of Dibella" (as male obviously). (The attached Texture-Pack is the same as the oldrim-version after running Cathedral Assets Optimizer, also the textures are compressed (which also removed the TGA-versions). I have not tested, if the unmodified pack from oldrim works, too)

Other changes to the oldrim-version (some are the changes may also be useful in the oldrim version):

Spoiler

Changes/fixes SSE-Conversion gnaddelwarz:
-----------------------------------------
(Based on 6.0.0 oldrim version)
Changes to scripts (also the sources are moved from Script/Sources to Sources/Scripts, as required by SSE):
- yps_PC_MCM.psc: New option "min NiOverride height": makes it configurable which height is considered as "high"-heels.
  (original: anything != 0.0)
- ypsHairscript.psc: show Time needed as formatted time instead of int (days)
  (personal taste, if you do not like it, it should be possible to just revert to the original (LE-)version of the script)
- ypsHeelsNio.psc:
  + Correctly detect NiOverride (in SSE, "NiOverride" is not a separate plugin but build into "skee")
    (this check should also be compatible, i.e. it should also work in the LE-version)
  + use new MCM-value for NiOverride Heels
  + refactor detection of equipping/unequipping items (heels): instead of actually checking for high-heels inside
    of the OnObjectEquipped/OnObjectUnequipped-functions, move code to OnUpdate and use "RegisterForSingleUpdate"
    (I had a deadlock in this code on a previous (LE)-playthrough, according to SaveTool I has several hundred instances
    of this script running, all inside a "while(writeLock) Utility.Wait"-loop, and not a single instance inside the lock)
    This code should avoid that, i.e. it does not require a lock.
    (currently, the "high heels equipped/removed"-debug notifications are still in place, however I am pretty confident,
    that the new code works ? )
- ypsHeelsTicker.psc: also trigger OnUpdate (via RegisterForSingleUpdate) above, when variables are updated
- ypsPiercingTicker.psc: add slot 52 to tracked slots
  (can't remember which mod, but I had a mod with a piercing in that slot. or it was a local modification and I
  moved one of the supported piercing-mod to another bodyslot, to prevent funny conflicts with DD
  (something like: "you can't have a nose-piercing while wearing legcuffs"))
- ypsSnakeBitesUnsolder.psc: unsolder correct slot (instead of nostril)
- ypsRemoveNailPolish.psc, ypsShaveHair.psc, ypsShavingCreamC.psc: remove apparently obsolete/unused scripts
  (they do not compile ...)

(Re)generate FaceGenData (002856 + 0640EE were missing completely (NIF+Texture), 075ED6+07A54A only tex, leading to CTD)
(Funny sidenote, which did cost me several hours: When you read in a "porting mods to SSE"-guide:
"This [opening the mode in CK and saving it] will save the esp file in a format that works fine with SSE.
For NPCS, it also will create/update the facegen data (meshes and textures) of the NPCs added or modified
by the mod. There is no need to use the CTRL+F4 keys to do that."
(source: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition)
do NOT believe it! After CTRL+F4 on all yps*-NPCs, all the crashes went away!)

Recompiled all papyrus-scripts (maybe not needed, I was searching for the CTD)

- SKSE/Plugin/ypsFashion/*.json:
+ ApachiiHairFemales.esm.json:
  - Rename: ApachiiHairHumanBW => ApachiiHairHuman83BW
  - Add: ApachiiHairHuman75ShortDreads (as 10br)
+ Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp.json: new file for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7768-hg-hairdos/
  (this is work in progress, not every hairstyle is already mapped, see comments at end of file, these styles are still missing)
+ KS Hairdo's.esp.json:
  add some missing styles, move some to other styles/length
  (personal taste, partly to get a better progression, i.e. some are moved to "wrong" lengths to fill holes in the progression,
  others were moved to more fitting lengths. This is what I currently play with (at 10x hair grow speed, a new hairstyle every few hours ;-))
+ KSHairdosSMP.esp.json: new file for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300
  basically a copy of "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json" with every prefix "1" replaced by "KSSMP_" (1Amor => KSSMP_Amor ...)
  should enable those hairstyles in yps (I have not yet tested it, since I currently have "use Custom hairstyles: yes" in MCM, and have
  not added these styles into my custom list)
+ LovelyHairstylesCE.esp.json:
  see notes for KS Hairdos, same applies here
+ SC_hairs.esp.json: new file for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561/?
  (that mod is for oldrim, but either it works as is in SSE, or it was straight-forward to convert, can't remember....)
+ ypsHairDatabase.json
  add the three new definitions above. If you have customized it yourself, remember to merge those
+ ypsHairDefault.json
  should be more or less "ypsHairDefault.json (both KS HAIRDOS and KS HAIR HDT)", addapted to SMP instead of HDT
+ ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json:
  mix some of the new files into the mohawk-progression, this file is always in flux in my play, consider this as snapshot/WIP!

and finally:
ypsImmersivePiercing.esp:
- remove hdt-master-file (only used for high-heels effect, replaced by NiOverride)
- resaved with SSE-CK
- fixed some properties (f.e. one of the vendors referenced another vendor instead if itself in ypsYolieOutfitScript)

- autocleaned with SSEEdit, which removed some ITM-records.

yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.0.0) SSE.7z yps-ImmersiveFashionSound&TexturePack(5.1).7z

9 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Woot ! 

this makes the mod usable by me ! No more crashes ! :) thank you alot !

However, when I ask for a hair makeover, nothing happens. Do I need to do anything in order to make that work ?

It should work. However, just check in the mcm in the hair options section to see if you have hair control turned on or off. It should be the first option.

maybe the best mod i seen here!:D Gender-bender quest was so hilarious and thrilling, definitely i want to see Urag gro-Shub reaction after the moment when character get some fancy nails and earrings. https://ibb.co/rMQwfMN some quick doodle of it(i hope link will not be broken) and one suggestion what about khajiit support? khajiit's hair sometimes look silly I'm definitely want to spare some time to make khajiit and Argonian addon despite that fact that im absolute noob in mod creation :)

well some separate khajiit earrings and eyelashes texture's,some accessories for tails would be great addition to this mod!

@fishafetish The beasts races and the vampires need work. First some hair styles. I play with a khajit a few too and was disappointed see the hair don't match, also I don't have khajit hair installed but for I know are not json preset's hair on YPS.

If @emily1673 don't show soon I probably end making at least the scripts part to ease process genders and races. Right now you can do it with the custom styles but is not the same.

2 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@fishafetish The beasts races and the vampires need work. First some hair styles. I play with a khajit a few too and was disappointed see the hair don't match, also I don't have khajit hair installed but for I know are not json preset's hair on YPS.

If @emily1673 don't show soon I probably end making at least the scripts part to ease process genders and races. Right now you can do it with the custom styles but is not the same.

Would it be posible to make some custom presets only for khajiit hair? i mean not by overriding them all just to khajiit style but to make expansion that would additionaly check the player race(or maybe let make choice in the initialization menu) and give the character apropriate haircut without any additional file manipulation. btw not all the humanish haircut look silly on the khajiit but it will be very hard to find which one from maybe 1.5k custom haircuts look nice :D I gonna start from earrings meshes and lipstick & eye shadow textures but  im dunno if can end that :/ 

On 1/22/2020 at 9:31 PM, gnaddelwarz said:

I finally did it. Problem was that there were missing facegen-files (so all nifs and textures THAT WERE PRESENT were correctly converted, the problem were the files THAT WERE NOT THERE ? )

I simply believed the page https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition:

I have attached my brand new conversion of the 6.0.0-version, I could successfully enter both the temple of dibella (as female) and play through the new quest "Follower of Dibella" (as male obviously). (The attached Texture-Pack is the same as the oldrim-version after running Cathedral Assets Optimizer, also the textures are compressed (which also removed the TGA-versions). I have not tested, if the unmodified pack from oldrim works, too)

Other changes to the oldrim-version (some are the changes may also be useful in the oldrim version):

Hide contents

Changes/fixes SSE-Conversion gnaddelwarz:
-----------------------------------------
(Based on 6.0.0 oldrim version)
Changes to scripts (also the sources are moved from Script/Sources to Sources/Scripts, as required by SSE):
- yps_PC_MCM.psc: New option "min NiOverride height": makes it configurable which height is considered as "high"-heels.
  (original: anything != 0.0)
- ypsHairscript.psc: show Time needed as formatted time instead of int (days)
  (personal taste, if you do not like it, it should be possible to just revert to the original (LE-)version of the script)
- ypsHeelsNio.psc:
  + Correctly detect NiOverride (in SSE, "NiOverride" is not a separate plugin but build into "skee")
    (this check should also be compatible, i.e. it should also work in the LE-version)
  + use new MCM-value for NiOverride Heels
  + refactor detection of equipping/unequipping items (heels): instead of actually checking for high-heels inside
    of the OnObjectEquipped/OnObjectUnequipped-functions, move code to OnUpdate and use "RegisterForSingleUpdate"
    (I had a deadlock in this code on a previous (LE)-playthrough, according to SaveTool I has several hundred instances
    of this script running, all inside a "while(writeLock) Utility.Wait"-loop, and not a single instance inside the lock)
    This code should avoid that, i.e. it does not require a lock.
    (currently, the "high heels equipped/removed"-debug notifications are still in place, however I am pretty confident,
    that the new code works ? )
- ypsHeelsTicker.psc: also trigger OnUpdate (via RegisterForSingleUpdate) above, when variables are updated
- ypsPiercingTicker.psc: add slot 52 to tracked slots
  (can't remember which mod, but I had a mod with a piercing in that slot. or it was a local modification and I
  moved one of the supported piercing-mod to another bodyslot, to prevent funny conflicts with DD
  (something like: "you can't have a nose-piercing while wearing legcuffs"))
- ypsSnakeBitesUnsolder.psc: unsolder correct slot (instead of nostril)
- ypsRemoveNailPolish.psc, ypsShaveHair.psc, ypsShavingCreamC.psc: remove apparently obsolete/unused scripts
  (they do not compile ...)

(Re)generate FaceGenData (002856 + 0640EE were missing completely (NIF+Texture), 075ED6+07A54A only tex, leading to CTD)
(Funny sidenote, which did cost me several hours: When you read in a "porting mods to SSE"-guide:
"This [opening the mode in CK and saving it] will save the esp file in a format that works fine with SSE.
For NPCS, it also will create/update the facegen data (meshes and textures) of the NPCs added or modified
by the mod. There is no need to use the CTRL+F4 keys to do that."
(source: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition)
do NOT believe it! After CTRL+F4 on all yps*-NPCs, all the crashes went away!)

Recompiled all papyrus-scripts (maybe not needed, I was searching for the CTD)

- SKSE/Plugin/ypsFashion/*.json:
+ ApachiiHairFemales.esm.json:
  - Rename: ApachiiHairHumanBW => ApachiiHairHuman83BW
  - Add: ApachiiHairHuman75ShortDreads (as 10br)
+ Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp.json: new file for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7768-hg-hairdos/
  (this is work in progress, not every hairstyle is already mapped, see comments at end of file, these styles are still missing)
+ KS Hairdo's.esp.json:
  add some missing styles, move some to other styles/length
  (personal taste, partly to get a better progression, i.e. some are moved to "wrong" lengths to fill holes in the progression,
  others were moved to more fitting lengths. This is what I currently play with (at 10x hair grow speed, a new hairstyle every few hours ;-))
+ KSHairdosSMP.esp.json: new file for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300
  basically a copy of "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json" with every prefix "1" replaced by "KSSMP_" (1Amor => KSSMP_Amor ...)
  should enable those hairstyles in yps (I have not yet tested it, since I currently have "use Custom hairstyles: yes" in MCM, and have
  not added these styles into my custom list)
+ LovelyHairstylesCE.esp.json:
  see notes for KS Hairdos, same applies here
+ SC_hairs.esp.json: new file for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561/?
  (that mod is for oldrim, but either it works as is in SSE, or it was straight-forward to convert, can't remember....)
+ ypsHairDatabase.json
  add the three new definitions above. If you have customized it yourself, remember to merge those
+ ypsHairDefault.json
  should be more or less "ypsHairDefault.json (both KS HAIRDOS and KS HAIR HDT)", addapted to SMP instead of HDT
+ ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json:
  mix some of the new files into the mohawk-progression, this file is always in flux in my play, consider this as snapshot/WIP!

and finally:
ypsImmersivePiercing.esp:
- remove hdt-master-file (only used for high-heels effect, replaced by NiOverride)
- resaved with SSE-CK
- fixed some properties (f.e. one of the vendors referenced another vendor instead if itself in ypsYolieOutfitScript)

- autocleaned with SSEEdit, which removed some ITM-records.

yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.0.0) SSE.7z 958.54 kB · 19 downloads yps-ImmersiveFashionSound&TexturePack(5.1).7z 28.38 MB · 19 downloads

Wow thank you, going to give this a try. I was also starting to look at trying to convert this mod also. But I am not that competent in scripting for Skyrim. 

16 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

Facing some weird issue with hdt hairs. When they changes to a new hair that hair hdt parts makes some lines that go into infinity. only way to fix it is to open racemenu twice.

Or turn on Do NiOverride check after hair update and turn off Frequent hair checks in the MCM menu. That combination seems to help prevent hair distortion & stretching a lot.

Really interesting mod. I think the hair growth idea is great, always something that I thought had mod potential, so I am glad I discovered it. And thanks for the SSE conversion. Note for my comments below -- I am using the SSE 6.0.0 conversion from a few posts back.

One small bit of caution -- If you merge your hair mods (like I did) the head hair growth will not work as expected. There is a "sort of" work-around though. Make sure the merge file you create matches your favorite/most extensive hair mod (for me it's KS Hairdo's.esp). So I rename "MyHairMerge.esp" to "KS Hairdo's.esp" and the hair growth seems to work as expected (provided you have appropriately defined default styles in ypsHairDefault.json). Unfortunately there is a hard-coded file name (esp) check for the supported hair mods in the ypsHairScript. If my papyrus knowledge was greater, I'd guess there might be a more "foolproof" way to detect the supported hair mods/assets are present.

I'm also not seeing the later stages of armpit hair growth (from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair that I do have installed). Pubic growth stages seem fine, but shaving doesn't want to remove the SOS female pubic addon hair (but the slavetat "hair" does disappear). So basically once I get the last stage SOS female pubic, that's it, my PC is stuck with it. I'm looking over these sections of script code and will post any ideas I come up with, but again my Papyrus knowledge is not great.

So if anyone picks this up for continued development (SSE hopefully), these are some areas that might need looking into. Also some minor annoyances with hair coloring wierdness that generally seem to resolve eventually (using this along side Hormones might play into the coloring issues I have). Sometimes my blonde bimbo/succubus PC gets greenish-bluish hair that usually will revert back to blonde soon enough. And I did get the "black hair bug" mentioned a ways back in the thread, which seems to have been corrected by using the Potion of Natural Hair Color Change.

Again, interesting mod. Thanks for making it!

EDIT 2: The hair mod merge issue seems like it can simply be fixed by just using custom styles defined in MCM. But my "workaround" works too. For the SSE conversion, it seems like some of the GetFormFromFile references may no longer be accurate in the scripts (SOS female pubics for instance). But again I am no Papyrus expert...I'll followup with anything I find.

6 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I'm on it ?

Em's back? Now if so then that's the best news I've had in a long time.

Looks like it's Osmelmc's patch and the SSE conversion. Isn't Osmelmc's an sse conversion patch? Not sure. I'll have to go back a few pages and check.

I know that I might have misconstrued Emily's post. Obviously we see  a quote about future development of the mod and Emily's reply "I'm on it".  However, that quote was from apost about some of the community fixes and SSE conversions (which Emily has now added to the mod) so her "I'm on it" could have just been on the case of adding them.

That being said I'm sure those of us, the few, the faithful who check this thread every day (or even multiple times a day) shall not give up hope that Emily will one day return to us and work on the mod again.

17 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I'm on it ?

Thanks emily i love playing makeup with my character almost as much as playing the actual game. ?

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

I know that I might have misconstrued Emily's post. Obviously we see  a quote about future development of the mod and Emily's reply "I'm on it".  However, that quote was from apost about some of the community fixes and SSE conversions (which Emily has now added to the mod) so her "I'm on it" could have just been on the case of adding them.

That being said I'm sure those of us, the few, the faithful who check this thread every day (or even multiple times a day) shall not give up hope that Emily will one day return to us and work on the mod again.

A little money always expediates development, if you guys wold set up a patreon if you really like this mod... ? for me this mod is worth atleast a 5$ DLC, if every 76,000 downloaders donated 5$, they could develop so much more. if no one is wiling to pay then i guess no one really care

3 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Yes indeed.

I ask for a makeover, the npc tells me to sit. I sit. And nothing happens, thill I get a message telling me to try again.

So, what am I missing ?

I think you have a 10 second time limit in which to find a seat. Often you can sit down before initiating conversation. See if that helps. This is easiest with the hairdresser in Whiterun as she tends to hang out around a lot of benches and chairs.