5 hours ago, Durante said:

Does anyone know how to permanently reset hair color to natural? The dyed hair color faded out and now it's always black, I even reduced the time to minimum for reversion but it stays black.

Check in the MCM. Do you have hair dye set to grow out? If so then cut the hair shorter and it should begin to fade. You can then use the hair growth potion to grow it back again. In an extreme case, shave the character's head, then drink the hair growth potion, then cut to the desired length.

A simpler solution would be to take the hair colour change potion or simply disable hair colour control in the MCM and see if that makes any difference? In fact I'd toggle hair colour control off first as that should definitely get you back to your natural colour. Then try cutting and magically growing. Then the hair colour change potion. Essentially you want to check if it's a problem with the current hair colour or if something's gone wrong with your natural colour (highly unlikely). From the sound of it I'd say you've got hair dye set to grow out (bleach) rather than fade (temporary dye). For hair dye to grow out it needs the un-dyed hair to grow to roughly the same length as it was before it was dyed. Then it will begin to fade very slowly as the hair continues to grow. Cutting it back to the point where it's completely dye free should reset the colour back to natural again. Changing the MCM menu option from grow out to fading won't help as the hair's state will be based on what that option was set to when the dye was applied. I believe the same applies to fade times. If you shorten fade times after the fact it should fade but, if you then change it back to your previous value again, the game will reapply it as if nothing ever changed. So it's the time that's being measured since the original application of the dye, not the speed of fade (which is essentially truncating the fade period rather than causing it to go any faster).

The hair growth potion and colour change potion are debug items that you'd need to spawn with something like AddItemMenu.

Try to use the race menu. And once change go to YPS MCM and in Hair page set current hair color as default.

In console write:

ShowRaceMenu

PD: But probably you have other mod like sexlabHormones or PSQ overridden the hair color and in that case probably become black again

5 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

PD: But probably you have other mod like sexlabHormones or PSQ overridden the hair color and in that case probably become black again

Actually the Hormones Black Hair Bug is a known feature at this point. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

So I believe my body Hair Growing/Shaving is glitched or Broken.

The body Hair itself doesn't Show up on my character even when the body Hair menu says that's at stage 4. At first I had believed it to be a model issue, I had tried many "CBBE" body re-placers, When I believed the model to not be the issue I had decided to use the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-". When looking again at the original file site it told me to change to values in the NIoverride.ini which I believed I did but I may have done it wrong. The NIoveride.ini that I changed was at the location Mods/NetImmersive Override v/SKSE/Plugins so I don't know if its the wrong file or changing the notepad file did anything.

While looking for answers on this forum I saw that few people where having the same issues as me and they talked about the Slavetats slots in which I have installed and working although I have no idea if any slots are being used or how to check it.

At this point I'm at a lost and from what parts of the mod that are working I am enjoying the mod Immensely and I want to make sure that the mod in its entirety is working properly so any help would be beneficial on this issue I am having.

Currently I am Using Skyrim Mod Manager v2.2.0 and I'm not using the special edition. 

On 12/29/2019 at 1:18 AM, Balgin said:

Check in the MCM. Do you have hair dye set to grow out? If so then cut the hair shorter and it should begin to fade. You can then use the hair growth potion to grow it back again. In an extreme case, shave the character's head, then drink the hair growth potion, then cut to the desired length.

A simpler solution would be to take the hair colour change potion or simply disable hair colour control in the MCM and see if that makes any difference? In fact I'd toggle hair colour control off first as that should definitely get you back to your natural colour. Then try cutting and magically growing. Then the hair colour change potion. Essentially you want to check if it's a problem with the current hair colour or if something's gone wrong with your natural colour (highly unlikely). From the sound of it I'd say you've got hair dye set to grow out (bleach) rather than fade (temporary dye). For hair dye to grow out it needs the un-dyed hair to grow to roughly the same length as it was before it was dyed. Then it will begin to fade very slowly as the hair continues to grow. Cutting it back to the point where it's completely dye free should reset the colour back to natural again. Changing the MCM menu option from grow out to fading won't help as the hair's state will be based on what that option was set to when the dye was applied. I believe the same applies to fade times. If you shorten fade times after the fact it should fade but, if you then change it back to your previous value again, the game will reapply it as if nothing ever changed. So it's the time that's being measured since the original application of the dye, not the speed of fade (which is essentially truncating the fade period rather than causing it to go any faster).

The hair growth potion and colour change potion are debug items that you'd need to spawn with something like AddItemMenu.

Thank you for the in-depth advice! I did disable hair-color control, but I fear it just duct tapes the problem. If I turn it on again the hair turns black again so in essence I cannot dye hair any longer. And I haven't turned on the option for it to grow out, it's supposed to fade out. Perhaps Hormones mod is the problem? But then again all the hair options on it are disabled  I also had it recently disabled on one save, and the issue would still persist.

Also, perhaps you know why I can't move my character if nail polish is used?

On 12/28/2019 at 11:37 PM, Balgin said:

Actually the Hormones Black Hair Bug is a known feature at this point. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I think I found the problem with this. 

Ran a test on two new games. The first one I kept the hair dye control switched on in the yps menu and the hormone mcm. The hair turned jet black at the start of the game and stayed that way. 

The second game I switched off the hair dye control and increased the days it took to grow out. The black hair bug never surfaced, even when my hair changed colour via hormones. So it seems like the two mods are fighting each other over the overlays to use. 

On 1/1/2020 at 9:54 PM, Spitfire102 said:

So I believe my body Hair Growing/Shaving is glitched or Broken.

The body Hair itself doesn't Show up on my character even when the body Hair menu says that's at stage 4. At first I had believed it to be a model issue, I had tried many "CBBE" body re-placers, When I believed the model to not be the issue I had decided to use the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-". When looking again at the original file site it told me to change to values in the NIoverride.ini which I believed I did but I may have done it wrong. The NIoveride.ini that I changed was at the location Mods/NetImmersive Override v/SKSE/Plugins so I don't know if its the wrong file or changing the notepad file did anything.

While looking for answers on this forum I saw that few people where having the same issues as me and they talked about the Slavetats slots in which I have installed and working although I have no idea if any slots are being used or how to check it.

At this point I'm at a lost and from what parts of the mod that are working I am enjoying the mod Immensely and I want to make sure that the mod in its entirety is working properly so any help would be beneficial on this issue I am having.

Currently I am Using Skyrim Mod Manager v2.2.0 and I'm not using the special edition. 

Check our NIOverride again, since it could be overridden. Many other mods included NIO, like Racemenu

20 hours ago, master151194 said:

Check our NIOverride again, since it could be overridden. Many other mods included NIO, like Racemenu

When I checked the mod files in the MO I only had two files labeled NIoverride.ini (Race menu and netimmerse Override V)  which I assume is the file I change. There must be more NIO files for the different mods this mod needs. Also I'm using Notepad to change the files is that the right way to do it (I'm not very proficient in coding)? Also I have multiply files overwriting each other I'm probably not dealing with them probably,but every time I try and hide the overwrite files it messes up the game even more.

2 hours ago, Spitfire102 said:

When I checked the mod files in the MO I only had two files labeled NIoverride.ini (Race menu and netimmerse Override V)  which I assume is the file I change. There must be more NIO files for the different mods this mod needs. Also I'm using Notepad to change the files is that the right way to do it (I'm not very proficient in coding)? Also I have multiply files overwriting each other I'm probably not dealing with them probably,but every time I try and hide the overwrite files it messes up the game even more.

You can use Notepad, but you should download Notepad++, it is alot better to edit these. Just make sure the NIoverride.ini is from the lowest mod in your mod order. You can check by looking at the conflict tabs (like in the picture). I suggest downloading Notepad++, and open up a fresh nioverride.ini to edit, in case you make some mistakes earlier.

Conflict.PNG

21 hours ago, master151194 said:

You can use Notepad, but you should download Notepad++, it is alot better to edit these. Just make sure the NIoverride.ini is from the lowest mod in your mod order. You can check by looking at the conflict tabs (like in the picture). I suggest downloading Notepad++, and open up a fresh nioverride.ini to edit, in case you make some mistakes earlier.

Conflict.PNG

So I downloaded Notepad ++ and I Rechecked the 2 NIOverride.ini in the mod folder (Going to Data\SKSE\Plugins doesn't give me and NIO files)  to make sure that all the values were correct and the Pubic Hair growing system is still not working for me. (This is the NIoverride.ini file for Netimmerse) 

1791416026_Annotation2020-01-04232433.png(NetimmerseOverridev).png.87281d2c2647fa5e71b5e4e9136f1ed7.png

(After checking back with the original NIOverride it said that my Computer might slow down due to higher face layers so I lowered it)

So with more checking when I start a new char the armpit and pubic hair starts off on level 4 but nothings there for both. The shaving still works but once I shave the levels don't increase even though I set the MCM growing level to 20 and wait a couple of days.

So I'm wondering if the starting level Pubic hair texture are either not installed or I installed them wrong. I tested the Slavetats and Nordic slavetats and they work if I use the MCM menu to place the texture on my Char. Either that or my NIOverride.ini are in the wrong place or I don't have enough of them. I am supposed to have only 2 right? Sorry about all of these questions I just really want this mod to work properly.

4 hours ago, Spitfire102 said:

So I downloaded Notepad ++ and I Rechecked the 2 NIOverride.ini in the mod folder (Going to Data\SKSE\Plugins doesn't give me and NIO files)  to make sure that all the values were correct and the Pubic Hair growing system is still not working for me. (This is the NIoverride.ini file for Netimmerse) 

1791416026_Annotation2020-01-04232433.png(NetimmerseOverridev).png.87281d2c2647fa5e71b5e4e9136f1ed7.png

(After checking back with the original NIOverride it said that my Computer might slow down due to higher face layers so I lowered it)

So with more checking when I start a new char the armpit and pubic hair starts off on level 4 but nothings there for both. The shaving still works but once I shave the levels don't increase even though I set the MCM growing level to 20 and wait a couple of days.

So I'm wondering if the starting level Pubic hair texture are either not installed or I installed them wrong. I tested the Slavetats and Nordic slavetats and they work if I use the MCM menu to place the texture on my Char. Either that or my NIOverride.ini are in the wrong place or I don't have enough of them. I am supposed to have only 2 right? Sorry about all of these questions I just really want this mod to work properly.

Ah, I suspect it's because your body overlays are too low, for reference I have 18 set. I have attached my ini here too just in case, just install it like any other mod, and put it last in your Mod Order if changing the ini doesnt work

NIOini.rar

thanks !

Found one page 45 (pwew) but for 5.4 version.

Btw, I keep crashing after entering the Radiant Raiment in SOlitude or Grey Pine Goods in Falkheath, and approching the vendor. Any idea why ? I suspect some bad texture issue.

What can I do to check this crash issue origin ?

The main difference between LE and SSE mods are the meshes folder and the .dll files. That means if you have the meshes folder of a previous SSE version then you can update using the LE files and keep the meshes folder without override. Also I think there are other SSE for v6.0 probably from the same author.

PD: Until now my fix are compatible with the SSE too (for I know)

57 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The main difference between LE and SSE mods are the meshes folder and the .dll files. That means if you have the meshes folder of a previous SSE version then you can update using the LE files and keep the meshes folder without override. Also I think there are other SSE for v6.0 probably from the same author.

PD: Until now my fix are compatible with the SSE too (for I know)

Ok I have SSE.

So where do I find the meshes folder I need to be sure the game doesn't crash from a bad texture on this mod ? 

I only found two files available to install.

A version for SSE on version 5.4.1 

and the other Full version named 6.00 but for Regular or LE.

I also found this file but I don't know if it is for SSE or the other versions ???

In clear, where can I find the files I need to try solve this issue please ? :)

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4).7z yps-ImmersiveFashion-SSE.7z

@Syssiah Ok I check all the posts since v6 release and is true the only SSE is for v5 and from the description is probably better don't patch.

Possible options:

1. Use the SSE v5 without the original LE

2. Contact the SSE author for more details and possible update

3... Work together on SSE v6 (I don't have SE so you will need to test)

PD: The CTD are not related to texture, usually is the ring of the meshes. Try removing the meshes folder and any other not SSE nails related mod.

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Syssiah Ok I check all the posts since v6 release and is true the only SSE is for v5 and from the description is probably better don't patch.

Possible options:

1. Use the SSE v5 without the original LE

2. Contact the SSE author for more details and possible update

3... Work together on SSE v6 (I don't have SE so you will need to test)

PD: The CTD are not related to texture, usually is the ring of the meshes. Try removing the meshes folder and any other not SSE nails related mod.

Here is what I have in the YPS folder. So point by point :

1 - I only use the SSE v5.

2- I will contact this person, hoping she's still around, and can help :)

3 - I'll be happy to help testing this mod to make it work with you !

4- I use the CBBE Hands and  HN66 Nails v1.4 for SE, and HN66 Mage Nails for Mage v1.5 for SE also.  

Capture.PNG

I happen to be able to meet Ybella in the DIbella's temple. But her different menu of discussion triggers nothing, except when I ask her to look at my body.

And the brush, shampoo, and so on seem to be broken. WHen I click shave knife, it tells something about my piercing (which I don't have); shampoo says something about another thing... 

Can someone help please ? 

On 1/14/2020 at 11:14 AM, Syssiah said:

thanks !

Found one page 45 (pwew) but for 5.4 version.

Btw, I keep crashing after entering the Radiant Raiment in SOlitude or Grey Pine Goods in Falkheath, and approching the vendor. Any idea why ? I suspect some bad texture issue.

What can I do to check this crash issue origin ?

Hi, the 5.4 conversion was mine. I just noticed, that I have some CTDs, too. (I just returned after taking a break from the game).

However, the merchants in Solitude and Falkheath work for me. Also Whiterun and Riften.

However, as soon as I enter the temple of dibella in Markath, the game crashes.

I am going to check the files again, maybe I had fotgotten some meshes....

I went through all the meshes and ran the optimizer again, without success. (On the other hand, I believe I was in that temple in my current run, but maybe I am mistaken....)

I then took the 6.0 LE-version, converted that to SSE and applied my fixes to it (recognize the SSE-version of NiOverride to detect highheels and some minor changes).

I then started a new game and went directly to the temple (I used LAL to directly start in Markarth), and it did not crash! I could actually get a new hairstyle there.

I then started another new game as a male character in Winterhold, to check the new quest. I talked to Mirabelle and followed her on the welcome tour, and the game crashed on entering the sleeping-quarters.

I then recompiled all yps*-Scripts in CK (previously I recompiled only the changed ones...., according ot porting guides they should be compatible, but they are the only things not touched when converting) and retested:

This time I started in Winterhold and went directly to the sleeping-rooms => no crash!

I exited again and talked to Mirabelle, but instead waiting for her to enter the sleeping tower, I entered first when she only was some steps away.

I actually could enter the building, but the game crashed some moments later (probably when Mirabelle entered the building after me).

I.e. in the first crash, the game crashed immediatly from the loading screen/fade to black, the second time I could see the interiour for a second or so.

This is also shown by the save-games: after the first crash, when I restarted the game and choose "Continue" from the main-menu, I ended up in the courtyard (i.e. first save after starting new game), after the second crash "Continue" brings me inside (and the game crashes about a second or two later)

I.e. there was enough time between entering the building and the crash for making an autosave.

I don't know how to properly debug that (Using .NET-framework I know that the crash was caused by "Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF609BE5590 (SkyrimSE.exe+12F5590) on thread 17764!", which is now very helpful)

Edit: ok, it probably was a coincidence or its a matter of timing. Starting yet another game in Winterhold, I could enter the Hall of Attainment when rushing to it, but the game crashed when I did some steps inside.