59 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

How do you start the quest for piercings? I tried what was indicated on the information page and it didn't to anything.

Just try to equip a pair of earrings then wait a few seconds. If you want to skip that step then go straight to Radient Raiments and speak to Yolie about her earrings.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:29 PM, t0bihime said:

Not sure if this has been posted before, sorry if it has:

Pubic hair doesn't seem to work. I have SoS installed, I have racemenu and slavetats, but when i remove pubic hair from my character it never regrows and the slavetat never shows. Any fix?

First check in SOS MCM if your PC Race Support the Will Public hair. Then in YPS MCM check if the body hair growing option is activate and the time too.

8 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

How do you start the quest for piercings? I tried what was indicated on the information page and it didn't to anything.

You just try and equip a pair of earrings, it'll start the quest. From there you go to Radiant Raiment and ask Yolie about it.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:04 AM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

do you know how it will work ?

I don't understand what you are asking?  This should add all the Dint HDT hairs to the YPS hairstyles.  It works just fine in my game.  I manually added the files though and just guessed at the manager installation.  Check it out to be sure before installing, just to make sure it doesn't ruin anything on your end.

I don't know if this one has been done in the past but here is another set of hair I added to my game, you'll need the main file:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730

There's not many styles here but if you want to add it to your game it can't hurt.  I believe there are seven hairstyles and five are HDT.  Having said that there are really just three styles with subtle variations, 3 bobs, 2 pigtails and 2 ponytails.  The pigtails are not HDT, sadly.  Even though there are only a few styles included they are very nicely done.

And here is the installer, this should work for NMM but check to be safe.  I simply manually added the two files which you can find on your system here:

\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion

Just unpack the attached or try it with NMM.

EDITED:  Removed file, corrected one below.

20 hours ago, crudo said:

I don't know if this one has been done in the past but here is another set of hair I added to my game, you'll need the main file:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730

There's not many styles here but if you want to add it to your game it can't hurt.  I believe there are seven hairstyles and five are HDT.  Having said that there are really just three styles with subtle variations, 3 bobs, 2 pigtails and 2 ponytails.  The pigtails are not HDT, sadly.  Even though there are only a few styles included they are very nicely done.

And here is the installer, this should work for NMM but check to be safe.  I simply manually added the two files which you can find on your system here:

HHairstyles Set.7z 959 B · 2 downloads

Heya, your 7zip file contains the KSH HDT json. It doesn't contain one for HHairs.

14 hours ago, Balgin said:

Heya, your 7zip file contains the KSH HDT json. It doesn't contain one for HHairs.

Whoops, well that's embarrassing.  Here it is, should be good now.

HHairstyles Set.7z

On 11/9/2019 at 9:29 PM, t0bihime said:

Not sure if this has been posted before, sorry if it has:

Pubic hair doesn't seem to work. I have SoS installed, I have racemenu and slavetats, but when i remove pubic hair from my character it never regrows and the slavetat never shows. Any fix?

i have the same issue, someone knows how to fix it? i have space on body for slavetats, and the mod for what i read needs 2 slots (slots that i have free but pubic never fill them) the airpit works well for me, so pls help :S i tried everything to make it work.

26 minutes ago, Sikss said:

i have the same issue, someone knows how to fix it? i have space on body for slavetats, and the mod for what i read needs 2 slots (slots that i have free but pubic never fill them) the airpit works well for me, so pls help :S i tried everything to make it work.

What speed did you set the pubic hair to grow at in the mcm? It defaults to 3.6 days per stage.  The early stages are quite short and faint. They may be hard to see on darker skin tones. Did you tweak the Nioverride for extra slots as indicated on the mod page or in the readme? You might simply need those extra nioverride slots to display if you've already got body tattoos in use.

9 hours ago, Balgin said:

What speed did you set the pubic hair to grow at in the mcm? It defaults to 3.6 days per stage.  The early stages are quite short and faint. They may be hard to see on darker skin tones. Did you tweak the Nioverride for extra slots as indicated on the mod page or in the readme? You might simply need those extra nioverride slots to display if you've already got body tattoos in use.

yeah i did it, Nio its not the problem, and the default speed its the same, skin its light, even if its darker on the latest stages of Bush will need to see it, and nothing, the thing its that, i dont see it on slave tats (but the mod dont stop working coz its still "growing") 

1 hour ago, MadAl777 said:

I know about this requirenment. Maybe its kinda of bug, cuz i literally dont have any dialogues with Golvo. :( Also she is having grey face bug

It also needs to be a new save started after installing the mod. For some reason it doesn't work on existing saves. She just won't talk to you.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Astral Wanker said:

Hey I just started playing with this and I got the message "Your hair has grown to bald" after sleeping and my char is now bald... is that normal?

It used to happen to me when I was running the lite version or I didn't preselect a starting length and color on the start of a new game.  I also run Skyrim Unbound and someone told me that is a glitch associated with that mod but it hasn't happened to me since I switched to the full version.  In either case your hair will grow as normal from this point on.  If you want a certain length you use the console and get the hair growth potion which will grow to full length.  Then use the console and get the scissors (debug) and trim to the length you prefer.

Having a weird problem when using the razor+shaving cream. Instead of shaving the pubes, it thinks that the shaving razor is the "Emerald Green Eyeshadow" so it goes to apply the eyeshadow instead of shaving (brings up the menu to apply makeup). Don't know if it's a problem just on my end or what, tried looking around for a solution but haven't found any.

And before you ask, I did try the actual eyeshadow to see if they were swapped, no dice.

3 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Having a weird problem when using the razor+shaving cream. Instead of shaving the pubes, it thinks that the shaving razor is the "Emerald Green Eyeshadow" so it goes to apply the eyeshadow instead of shaving (brings up the menu to apply makeup). Don't know if it's a problem just on my end or what, tried looking around for a solution but haven't found any.

And before you ask, I did try the actual eyeshadow to see if they were swapped, no dice.

Now that is weird. Never experienced that bug before.