Could you add pubic hair growing and shaving to your mod ?  A mod called "It grows" tried it but I think it was abandonned, and since your mod revolves around body treatement it could be a nice thing to have.

I have seen that mod (though not yet tried). It would fit quite well to the overall theme of this mod. I don't think it is abandoned (it was just posted several weeks ago). In any case, maybe something like that could be included one day.

Hi

Just tried your mod and I'm liking it so far, but just tried nail polish, and it left me with hand seems.

I'm using an UUNP body and I'm pretty sure the kaw claws are for CBBE, is there any way for a conversion?

Yes, the Claws are for CBBE, same is true for HN66 nails. I have no experience in dealing with meshes, but of course it would be good if somebody could do a conversion.

Hi

Just tried your mod and I'm liking it so far, but just tried nail polish, and it left me with hand seems.

I'm using an UUNP body and I'm pretty sure the kaw claws are for CBBE, is there any way for a conversion?

Yes, the Claws are for CBBE, same is true for HN66 nails. I have no experience in dealing with meshes, but of course it would be good if somebody could do a conversion.

I've tried the HN66 witch nails from the hands and nails mod and it didn't appear to give me any problems. I think they have removed the hand from the nails mesh, so if they were incompatable it would just leae wierd looking nails floating in mid air, not sure though.

Also is there any chance of making a version without DD dependancy?

Sometimes I like to play a female who doesn't end up raped and enslaved every few hours, and this mod would be nice to have.

Hi!  I love your mod.  I've always wanted an easier way to get my character a pierced clit that working my way through the Captured Dreams quests until I reach the Elenwen scenario...

My poor girl (wearing ebonite restrictive boots from DD expansion) was getting raped by a pair of  rieklings when the timer clicked over from "high heel novice" to "flexible feet".  when the animation finished, Sexlab did its re-equipping thing, and she got "high heel novice" back.  And "flexible feet".

My question is this:  are the training levels supposed to be additive, or are they supposed to be exclusive?  (Like, when you get to level 5, should you have all the perks from levels 1, 2, 3, and four as well, or just the level 5 perk?)

Thank you for all your work - and all the updates you've done!

Sometimes I like to play a female who doesn't end up raped and enslaved every few hours, and this mod would be nice to have.

DD is just a framework, so by installing it you won't end up raped. But I can understand idea that installing prerequisite mods you actually don't want can be annoying. That's the reason why I left the highest version working without DD in the download section (v. 2.2).

This mod does not heavily rely on DD, however it is needed as master file to get the high heel training working with bondage boots (which is a thing many people seem to want). If I have the time, I will here and then post a non-DD version of some milestone updates.

My poor girl (wearing ebonite restrictive boots from DD expansion) was getting raped by a pair of  rieklings when the timer clicked over from "high heel novice" to "flexible feet".  when the animation finished, Sexlab did its re-equipping thing, and she got "high heel novice" back.  And "flexible feet".

My question is this:  are the training levels supposed to be additive, or are they supposed to be exclusive?  (Like, when you get to level 5, should you have all the perks from levels 1, 2, 3, and four as well, or just the level 5 perk?)

No, they are not additive, this is a bug. Thanks for mentioning it. Maybe I can find the reason.

DD is just a framework, so by installing it you won't end up raped. But I can understand idea that installing prerequisite mods you actually don't want can be annoying. That's the reason why I left the highest version working without DD in the download section (v. 2.2).

This mod does not heavily rely on DD, however it is needed as master file to get the high heel training working with bondage boots (which is a thing many people seem to want). If I have the time, I will here and then post a non-DD version of some milestone updates.

Downloading V2.2 now then, thanks!!

Hi, nice mod, please add support for spouse, and here's an idea for the future, a tattoo shop with a tattooist applying tattoos from slavetats, e.g.

Both of these features are on my list already :)

However, it will still need a while to add them to this mod. At the moment I am trying to get slavetats working...

Hi, nice mod, please add support for spouse, and here's an idea for the future, a tattoo shop with a tattooist applying tattoos from slavetats, e.g.

Both of these features are on my list already :)

However, it will still need a while to add them to this mod. At the moment I am trying to get slavetats working...

Fantastic! Go ahead! :)

Just posted a new update (v. 3.3).

NEW FEATURE: LIPSTICK & EYESHADOW
- Lipstick and eye shadow in various colors can be obtained from Yolie in Radiant Raiment (Solitude). See the color tables in the screenshots section. Technically they are potions.
- Makeup can be applied in different density (opacity).
- Lipstick can be applied as glossy or non-glossy (see MCM menu).
- Makeup will gradually wear off within about a day.
- Lipstick and eye shadow removal pads are available, too.
- It is advised to remove makeup before going to bed, doing a swim, or engaging in battle.
- There is one "Custom" color available each for lipstick and eye shadow, configurable in the MCM menu (enter the 6-digit RGB color hex code).
- Required add-on: SlaveTats 1.1.1
- The corresponding tats are made for CBBE body. They might work for other bodies too.

Additional changes:

- Yolie will now always sell all 3 types of shimmery clear nail polish
- default value for heel training speed slider will now update correctly

Special thanks to Weird for allowing me to use part of his SlaveTats Event Bridge code.

===

Upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3 should work with existing save games. No fresh save needed.

Hello. I'm having a problem whenever I get nail extensions it says that the nail color was not found and if the mod is installed properly, even though all other (non extension) nail colors work with no problem. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for making this mod, I really like it. I have one suggestion, I really like getting messages about levelling up high heels, it feels rewarding (especially with the sound from reaching lv  5 or 6). Would it be a good idea to add more messages/sounds relating to the enjoyment/pain of wearing heels and/or bondage boots? Maybe add a few more high heel levels (idk) with different effects and messages?

Thanks for listening, and keep up the good work

Hello. I'm having a problem whenever I get nail extensions it says that the nail color was not found and if the mod is installed properly, even though all other (non extension) nail colors work with no problem.

For nail extensions (and only for extensions), you need to install HN66 Mage Nails http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27668/?. If the problem persists, please post whether the problem is for all colors of extensions, or just for some.

Thank you for making this mod, I really like it. I have one suggestion, I really like getting messages about levelling up high heels, it feels rewarding (especially with the sound from reaching lv  5 or 6). Would it be a good idea to add more messages/sounds relating to the enjoyment/pain of wearing heels and/or bondage boots? Maybe add a few more high heel levels (idk) with different effects and messages?

You mean something like "you really enjoy the feeling of walking in high heels" etc. at higher levels? That shouldn't be too hard.

At this time I am more focused on some additional features based on SlaveTats, but I will get back to the high heels eventually.

Love the mod!  Seems the potions for lipstick and eyeshadow dont appear in Yolies sales list.   

It seems that there is a problem with updating Yolie's merchant items. Please try to leave Solitude for 3-5 days and then come back and see if the problem persists.

Also, I get hand seams for the nails that come with this mod, but not with HN66 or claws. Is there no cbbe version?

Hm, actually this mod should be compatible with CBBE (and not necessarily with UNP). Maybe there is an issue with the meshes; I will look into it.

Same here. I got slavetats 1.1.1., but no makeup in the shop.

I can access it through AddItemMenu, but it doesn't seem to work on my characters face, my body is UNP

At this time only CBBE is supported.

I'm using CBBE, I have slavetats installed etc but no makeup shows up. I've removed all makeup options from racemenu still with no luck, tried going to a vanilla race that also has CBBE installed and nothing shows up.

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please try to add one of the lipstick tattoos manually and see what happens?

(In the SlaveTats MCM menu, you find them in the "face tattoos" tab, section "YpsFashion")

Love the mod!  Seems the potions for lipstick and eyeshadow dont appear in Yolies sales list.   

It seems that there is a problem with updating Yolie's merchant items. Please try to leave Solitude for 3-5 days and then come back and see if the problem persists.

Also, I get hand seams for the nails that come with this mod, but not with HN66 or claws. Is there no cbbe version?

Hm, actually this mod should be compatible with CBBE (and not necessarily with UNP). Maybe there is an issue with the meshes; I will look into it.

Same here. I got slavetats 1.1.1., but no makeup in the shop.

I can access it through AddItemMenu, but it doesn't seem to work on my characters face, my body is UNP

At this time only CBBE is supported.

I use UUNP special, and UUNP body, makeup works just fine.  I do get seams with some of the nails, but for the most part they work great.    I will try and wait 5 days to return to Solitude.  And when are you adding blush??  :)    Thanks again for making such a fun mod!

I like your mod,But there are many gaps on cinderella feet .Can you make it elaborate?Better yet,draw a special one?I don`t know if you are good at it?

How about design a new system like that,Sometime dragonborn will groaning in pain when she was moving(no animations).walking will sapped strength. when she strength is too low to walk (and she was not wearing the right shoes), then she will collapsed untill she could walk again.

Do you know how to make animations ? I am looking forward your own animations.it`s must be cool!

Thank you for your mod again!

Hey Emily, really like your mod, thou i have some .. well, lets say "Issues"  ;) . First, i have problems to get my Navalpiercing work.

I can get the Naval pierced, and get the corosponding Piercing added, but it seems not to be recoginced properly. I can imidiatly get the naval pierced again. And when wearing it, it often repeats "i should not leave the freshly pierced Naval without Piercing. It seems not to make any healing progress.

others (Ears, Clit, Nipples) work well.

For me, the notifications about the holes not going away anymore, are way to often.. if needed at all after some time. I switched of in MCM, but then , it seems the notifications about the Highheel training is gone too. (edit: it doesnt, stil have notifications about hurting feets )

btw, i would love some kind of status value about progress.. maybe inside the MCM .

One thing i noticed, when you stumble and are in first person view, you barly notices (slowing down a little) Not to bad at all *g* just to tell you ^^

Some last thing; after getting , piercings and Nails polished .. people start to talk to me about .. nearly any time i start conversation..

in my eyes its much to often , especially, as you leave conversation allways after. (hard when you are gagged and need to go through garblish again)

Had some Issues with the HDT Piercings in the start (not appearing on the body) , but guess thats not your piece of cake , still some issues with earrimgs are removed when a (DD)collar is applyed.

Would be great , if there would be some, maybe basic set included, working properly  with Devious Devices. regards