On 6/7/2019 at 1:46 PM, AlexTheFun said:

well i have a problem right here i have ks hairdos hdt but it seams doesnt work with hair grow it last with vanilla hair is there a way to make it work ?

On 6/8/2019 at 3:03 PM, Rogwar002 said:

Maybe you´re missing the active json file in the SKSE folder of your game? In SKSE\plugins\ypsfashion should be a file named KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json.

In case your toon is not a base race but a vampire, it will not work without a little trick.

Most important thing is to play the race, you choose in the beginning of the game, because activating Yps fashion on one race and later in the game switch the race, will make yps go down strange ways.

SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json

must be present

and need to replace

SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairDefault.json

with

ypsHairDefault.json (only KS HAIR HDT)

or

ypsHairDefault.json (both KS HAIRDOS and KS HAIR HDT)

The ypsHairDefault.json file is who define the default hair in each stage

and KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json define the type of hair and stile for KS Hairdos - HDT female.

15 hours ago, osmelmc said:

SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json

must be present

and need to replace

SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairDefault.json

with

ypsHairDefault.json (only KS HAIR HDT)

or

ypsHairDefault.json (both KS HAIRDOS and KS HAIR HDT)

The ypsHairDefault.json file is who define the default hair in each stage

and KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json define the type of hair and stile for KS Hairdos - HDT female.

you mean i need to rename the ypsHairDefault.json (only ks hair hdt) to ypsHairDefault.json ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 2:47 AM, AlexTheFun said:

you mean i need to rename the ypsHairDefault.json (only ks hair hdt) to ypsHairDefault.json ?

Have another question. I merged all the hair files, does YPS read the ESP that is using the hair like HairPack.esp or can it read KS Hairdos-HDT without the esp? Sorry if its a confusing question xD

Here is my merged mod.

image.png.0e269db8863e639496aaffb289ed7760.png

18 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Have another question. I merged all the hair files, does YPS read the ESP that is using the hair like HairPack.esp or can it read KS Hairdos-HDT without the esp? Sorry if its a confusing question xD

Here is my merged mod.

image.png.0e269db8863e639496aaffb289ed7760.png

idk i removed the mods because it useless i only use hdt hair but it seems it doesnt read it

What bits of slavetats are needed? Or more specifically where are the textures that this mod applies for makeup via slavetats? I have bapplyfaceoverlays=1 in my skse.ini  and slavetats 1.3.0 is installed as well as nordic warmaiden, but i never see any makeup or bodyhair on my PC. A new game has also been tried.

3 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

What bits of slavetats are needed? Or more specifically where are the textures that this mod applies for makeup via slavetats? I have bapplyfaceoverlays=1 in my skse.ini  and slavetats 1.3.0 is installed as well as nordic warmaiden, but i never see any makeup or bodyhair on my PC. A new game has also been tried.

You may need to edit the .ini to allow more overlays on the bodies. Look on the mod page for this mod there is a big description as to how to get this to work. 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You may need to edit the .ini to allow more overlays on the bodies. Look on the mod page for this mod there is a big description as to how to get this to work. 

They're all set to at least 12.

edit: when a download is labeled "complete", I assume it means complete, and not "and now you need to download and install this other archive or nothing will really work".

I got to winterhold, started the fallower of Dibella from lena. I complted the go to Solitude to get the stuff she wanted to return empty handed, the quest won't advance beyond the disguise part. got the project note, read it, spoke to her, got the disguise, won't go any farther then that ? 

This a bug ?

1 hour ago, wardrake said:

I got to winterhold, started the fallower of Dibella from lena. I complted the go to Solitude to get the stuff she wanted to return empty handed, the quest won't advance beyond the disguise part. got the project note, read it, spoke to her, got the disguise, won't go any farther then that ? 

This a bug ?

The quest was never finished. It ends with the bondage shoes from Ray. If you can't get any further then its bugged and you will have to skip a stage or restart. 

2 hours ago, wardrake said:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was wondering how far that quest went for. I'm guessing it will be a long time before the quest continues on. Do you remember how far from girl disguise from Lena to Ray's encounter there is ?

After you get the piercings and nails painted that is it. You put the foot ware on to help paint your toe nails and the quest ends with you walking around town. 

so it still won't work, started a new game, stops there. is there suppose to be something that happens after you get the belt and bra of curves from Lena. cause I get her report, then it asks me to ask her about the device - but I get the chastity message from Dd when I put the on belt. Then I get no further dialog from her after, don't know how to skip that spot.

When I equip the curves gear. dialog box shows up saying it locks with a soft click but I can unequip it as if it was never locked, and if I equip it again the dialog box shows up again. I can equip it and unequip it with no problem.

Ah yes, I used to get this problem too. You really need to start a new game right from the main menu. It's no good going back to an old save you made at character creation when you got off the cart but before the guard spoke to you and opened up the character creation menu.

This mod randomly disappears between playsessions. I started a new game, got the message it was enabled and that I got "Untrained Feet". I configure my mods (Sexlab, Defeat, etc.) and by the time I want to start playing, YPS is no longer in my MCM menu.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all.

ive been playing around with YPS for a bit and I’m getting some weird results. The mod works in some cases and others not. For example my characters hair grows and the head hair system works perfectly. It gets longer with time for example and can be styled. Body hair grows fine however  when shaved the graphic is not removed and after lower body shaving the toon gets stuck in the animation and does not come out, I.e. I can’t move or activate them.

in addition despite having lots of slavetats slots, none of the makeup, nail polish or piercings actually show up. NPCs comment on them as do the other systems in the game, I get healing messages for piercings for example, but no studs are visible and no colors appear.

Has as anyone else run into this issue? If so how did you resolve it?

i should add that I do have the bodyoverlays allowed, I’ve used slate tats for years and other slavetat items work and get applied.

thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

okay i manage to see the hdt hair from kaidos but now the hair doesnt seem to change over time but the message does appier that the hair grew i configure the custom hair in the mcm but nothing can any one help or send me a config that works fine for khaidos hair hdt

• 2 weeks later...

Could somebody smarter than I take a look at this json file I created.  I thought I made it exactly like the example but I can't get it to show in my game.  And yes, I added it to the ypsHairDatabase.  Funny enough, I can see the hair if I add them through the MCM in the Custom Hairs tab.  These are the HDT hairs from Dint on Nexus.  Thanks.

EDIT:  I deleted the file, the json was improperly named.  The updated file is on the next page.

On 8/1/2019 at 9:19 PM, crudo said:

Could somebody smarter than I take a look at this json file I created.  I thought I made it exactly like the example but I can't get it to show in my game.  And yes, I added it to the ypsHairDatabase.  Funny enough, I can see the hair if I add them through the MCM in the Custom Hairs tab.  These are the HDT hairs from Dint on Nexus.  Thanks.

DintHDTHairs.esp.json 1.42 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks man :D