2 hours ago, fred200 said:

MetallicPotionsQuaffed += 1
        Debug.Messagebox("You quickly quaff a bit of the metallic potion and your body begins to relax. You feel much better now.")

So at least Emily is keeping count.

Glad to know it's being counted for something.

20 hours ago, Balgin said:

On the subject of the quest Emily's kind of written herself into a corner here. The current version of the quest ends with ear lobe healing & high heel training. Both of these involve quite a lot of time passing. Up to this point time passing has been handled by taking long journeys back and forth across the northern edge of the map. Unfortunately these next stages would involve far more journeys than have usually been involved so far between stages so ..... it's fairly safe to say that we're likely to encounter someone during the "take a walk in town" stage. For simplicity's sake it would probably be the young man who gave us the torture foot device and he'll comment on how it affects posture and compliment our little woman in training. There hasn't been any sort of hair dressing stages of the quest yet. We might get to look forwards to them at some point.

I think we can all tell that the choice between drinking the strange vitamin potion and not drinking it has basically been the only actual decision in the quest so far (not blaming Emily here. Skyrim's quest system tends to be horribly linear). It's also fairly obvious that the amount of times the potion has been drank or not will probably affect the end (and whether the character becomes permanently female, manages to regain his manhood, or something altogether different). I haven't taken a look at the mod to see if drinking the potion does increase some kind of counter or not. Has anyone checked this? Currently it's prompting for daily drinking but is it doing anything else yet?

The actual metalic tasting potion doesn't really have any effect, but there is a script counter. There is though some potions that will transform you into a permanent man or woman, along with other potions which cripple your feet to the point of no return. I use these in my own modded .esp which adds them to a loot list for my game. Then put them as favourite as I may get overzealous and drink one in battle without seeing what it does. I am looking at a way to make them be forced upon the player if taken as a slave, much like skooma can be or alcohol. 

Yeah, I was fairly certain the potion doesn't actually do anything. I was more interested in whether the amount of times it's being used is being counted or not. I'm aware of the other potions and have made use of them in the past. I imagine that forcing them on the player is something the Devious Followers mod would do.

Sorry for the long silence. Just being busy with other things, writing mods is - after all - just a hobby...

Indeed I am really moved that there is still so much interested in this mod.

The status of development is currently "dormant". Maybe I will be able to continue to work on it some time in the future.

At least I can do some minor things. I noticed that some patches were posted. Many thanks to osmelmc, gnaddelwarz and all the others.

Do you want me to put these files in the download section?

Also, is there anything I should change in the mod description text? If so, just send me a PM.

As I said, the new quest is halfway implemented; actually the dialogues and the script for the quest are already completely finished (on paper, not in game).

Bugs are plenty, e.g. the quest might not even start ...

If you feel like it, you may of course continue to develop this mod on your own, or fork it, or convert it to CE, but please give me credit and post your work here on LL.

Have fun all :)

During the Followers of Dibella quest, when you go to Urag to asks for the keys to remove the belt/bra and he tells you to remove your makeup first, I'm able to attempt to remove the lipstick with the first item he gives, but trying to use the eyeshadow remover pad gives the message "you cannot equip this item" and nothing happens. I'm unable to progress the quest as a result.

EDIT: I am an idiot. To anyone with a similar problem reading this in the future, Urag actually gives you 3 items. The lipstick remover, eyeshadow remover, AND an "eyeshadow applicator brush". You need to just the eyeshadow applicator brush which will then open a menu allowing you to attempt to remove the eyeshadow.

I think it should come as no surprise to any of us that the mod's currently in a rather dormant state but I'm still going to take a few moments to personally celebrate the fact that Emily's managed to post here again after being away for so long.

hmm now im stuck on a part where i have to walk through town also noticed in previous sections of the quest one cant paint there nails at all and yolie also doesnt do what is required

but now i am walking where i just have to walk through town and nothing is happening even putting the quest futher doesnt do anything

does anyone have a idea of whats supposed to happen or is that the part where the quest just ends?

Emily the single request I would make is incorporate the missing property picked up by one of the patches. DDYokeOffset03.

Well - and that I hope your interests bring you back to finish the Dibella Quest someday...

Your mod is big enough - and complex enough to qualify anyone for a Master's Degree in SE conversion. Nice code - well commented.

On 5/1/2019 at 1:57 PM, osmelmc said:

Take a look off this update 

- fixed compatibility with DDi v4.1+
- added animation when pubic itchy with DeviousYoke equipped
- fixed animations conflicts with Horse Riding and SexLab animations using DDi
- added falling animation when trip running
- added compatibility with Bathing in Skyrim (if higher dirty -> lower fashion)
- fixed error in Dibella Follower Quest (smudged nail polish cause quest start directly in stage 370)
- fixed Snake Bites Unsolder

* Sorry for my English

* I made a mistake in the code of my previous  Patch released on (2019_5_1) who make impossible change your makeup.  But here is the new Patch to fix that.

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4).7z

* Sorry for the troubles.

On 5/29/2019 at 1:24 PM, Balgin said:

Yeah, I was fairly certain the potion doesn't actually do anything. I was more interested in whether the amount of times it's being used is being counted or not. I'm aware of the other potions and have made use of them in the past. I imagine that forcing them on the player is something the Devious Followers mod would do.

If i not worn the potion actually low the arouse and help whit the DDi Effects who depend of it.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

* I made a mistake in the code of my previous  Patch released on (2019_5_1) who make impossible change your makeup.  But here is the new Patch to fix that.

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_5_25).7z 177.71 kB · 2 downloads

* Sorry for the troubles.

Thank you for overhauling this great mod.  Are you still planning to work on it ?  I'd like to see the HDT-Highheels requirement removed from v6.0 :/

Is there a way to remove the spell effect when you change status from the different stages of fashion?  it gets in the way off me doing other things sometimes it causes bad results if some other action is happening at the same time.  like when having sex the shoes get removed so then when the sex starts there is a flash of light and a reset of the skin textures.  i can see the message just fine that my status changed the flash of light seems redundant.  i can attempt to remove the effect myself in tes5edit if you could give me clue where to start.  i really do enjoy the mod its one of my must haves on every playthru.

On 6/5/2019 at 4:38 PM, AlexTheFun said:

so you will continue this mods ?

I not plain to continue the mod, for i now emily1673 is still working on it.

Is just she take time between updates and i used to check for error all the mod i have installed and some times share it.

I hope emily1673 include the fix i made in the next update as part of the main file

On 6/6/2019 at 9:56 PM, alex61821 said:

Is there a way to remove the spell effect when you change status from the different stages of fashion?  it gets in the way off me doing other things sometimes it causes bad results if some other action is happening at the same time.  like when having sex the shoes get removed so then when the sex starts there is a flash of light and a reset of the skin textures.  i can see the message just fine that my status changed the flash of light seems redundant.  i can attempt to remove the effect myself in tes5edit if you could give me clue where to start.  i really do enjoy the mod its one of my must haves on every playthru.

On 6/4/2019 at 12:56 PM, mangalo said:

Thank you for overhauling this great mod.  Are you still planning to work on it ?  I'd like to see the HDT-Highheels requirement removed from v6.0 :/

Take a look off this update 

- fixed compatibility with DDi v4.1+
- added animation when pubic itchy with DeviousYoke equipped
- fixed animations conflicts with Horse Riding and SexLab animations using DDi
- added falling animation when trip running
- added compatibility with Bathing in Skyrim (if higher dirty -> lower fashion)
- fixed error in Dibella Follower Quest (smudged nail polish cause quest start directly in stage 370)
- fixed Snake Bites Unsolder

Now to:

-HDT-Highheels requirement removed (still compatible)

-the speed buffer not longer slow you wen swimming or riding horse

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4).7z

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I not plain to continue the mod, for i now emily1673 is still working on it.

Is just she take time between updates and i used to check for error all the mod i have installed and some times share it.

I hope emily1673 include the fix i made in the next update as part of the main file

well i have a problem right here i have ks hairdos hdt but it seams doesnt work with hair grow it last with vanilla hair is there a way to make it work ?

Maybe you´re missing the active json file in the SKSE folder of your game? In SKSE\plugins\ypsfashion should be a file named KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json.

In case your toon is not a base race but a vampire, it will not work without a little trick.

Most important thing is to play the race, you choose in the beginning of the game, because activating Yps fashion on one race and later in the game switch the race, will make yps go down strange ways.

3 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Maybe you´re missing the active json file in the SKSE folder of your game? In SKSE\plugins\ypsfashion should be a file named KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json.

In case your toon is not a base race but a vampire, it will not work without a little trick.

Most important thing is to play the race, you choose in the beginning of the game, because activating Yps fashion on one race and later in the game switch the race, will make yps go down strange ways.

i have it but how do i make it work ?