56 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Well you see i use a mod that uses YPS as an optional integration called Sexlab Hormones, And you can become a bimbo with that mod so it uses the nail polish and makeup and hair and other features from yps when detected, Unfortunately the makeup becomes permanent once you fully transform, Which i don't know if there is a way to get rid of it through the console or not without uninstalling yps and reinstalling yps. It also auto starts the quest The Follower of Debella once you get arched feet. 

Have you tried entering Racemenu and just over-riding the yps additions? I know for example from Slaverun with those tasteless tattoos I could change and delete via Racemenu.

38 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Have you tried entering Racemenu and just over-riding the yps additions? I know for example from Slaverun with those tasteless tattoos I could change and delete via Racemenu.

only problem that still blocks me from changing the makeup to anything else. Its would only suffice as a temp solution to "remove" the makeup when im not a bimbo but i guess its better then nothing. Oh well thanks anyways for the suggestion. 

44 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

only problem that still blocks me from changing the makeup to anything else. Its would only suffice as a temp solution to "remove" the makeup when im not a bimbo but i guess its better then nothing. Oh well thanks anyways for the suggestion. 

Pretty sure YPS has a "remove all yps slavetats" mcm option but I don't think that would remove the lock. You might then be locked into a no makeup situation. Then again, because it's a case of two mods interacting, I'm not sure how they'd both behave. I originally asked if it was related to yps's sex change quest because I've noted your activity in the Hormones thread and wanted to check if you knew which mod had caused the lock.

I'm imagining that the lock might currently be impossible to remove because Emily hasn't finished the quest she originally designed the lock for (so it may have been designed to be permanent for testing purposes with an aim to make it unlockable later on).

13 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Pretty sure YPS has a "remove all yps slavetats" mcm option but I don't think that would remove the lock. You might then be locked into a no makeup situation. Then again, because it's a case of two mods interacting, I'm not sure how they'd both behave. I originally asked if it was related to yps's sex change quest because I've noted your activity in the Hormones thread and wanted to check if you knew which mod had caused the lock.

I'm imagining that the lock might currently be impossible to remove because Emily hasn't finished the quest she originally designed the lock for (so it may have been designed to be permanent for testing purposes with an aim to make it unlockable later on).

Ah i see yeah it did seem that the quest is unfinished since i tried using the set quest to skip through and it abruptly stopped. Is this mod still being worked on at all? 

Last October (to state the obvious) although I thought I saw something more recently, maybe just a post. Or me confusing the dozen or so Mods I had to update after my smallish break from Modding the game so much it is laggy script heavy and can't go 5 steps without something having sex with me...

25 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Last October (to state the obvious) although I thought I saw something more recently, maybe just a post. Or me confusing the dozen or so Mods I had to update after my smallish break from Modding the game so much it is laggy script heavy and can't go 5 steps without something having sex with me...

There might have been a few messages in November.

But then what do I know?

It's not as if I check the YPS thread daily in hope of an update or anything. Or even multiple times per day :P.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 4:51 AM, Balgin said:

There might have been a few messages in November.

But then what do I know?

It's not as if I check the YPS thread daily in hope of an update or anything. Or even multiple times per day :P.

I got sinking feeling the author may of left it unfinished. Been a while now since we had any updates, and the quest is not completed which is a shame as it seemed rather fun. 

On 5/15/2019 at 9:41 AM, Gwentag said:

Has someone succesfully ported the mod to SE?

Dibella Quest is really resistant to porting. My ESP lost half it's aliases. Prior versions should be very easy.

SSEEdit will come up with about 50 unrecognized refs on an error check. Very odd.

I am fighting with the CK now to try to reestablish them. The CK has no problem finding them - one at a time.

Mostly I want Emily to come back... Part of the Quest that is done is great.

I am at the point of where Dibella Quest runs to completion - if I do it with a new character.

Animations, nail polish, all look great.

Started from the V6 patch above to get the missing Yoke animation.

Existing saves have the famous Dialog Bug, where Lena has no Quest specific dialog.

Quest is start game enabled and I generated a Seq file.

Something else I noticed - Callbacks are only registered on a save game load.

Only a problem if you come directly from QASmoke and load no save games...

Hm, okay. I converted V5.41 and it seems to work so far. I just have some small problems. 

When I change my Nail color my hands seem to use different models so that they don't connect to the arms, leaving a small air gap between them.

And I don't get where you can get a Haircut. at least in radiant raiment, they only have a dialogoe for nail polish.

On 5/19/2019 at 6:21 AM, Gwentag said:

Hm, okay. I converted V5.41 and it seems to work so far. I just have some small problems. 

When I change my Nail color my hands seem to use different models so that they don't connect to the arms, leaving a small air gap between them.

And I don't get where you can get a Haircut. at least in radiant raiment, they only have a dialogoe for nail polish.

Check the NPCs in Tes5Edit. Then look at what cells they are in. It is pretty easy.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Check the NPCs in Tes5Edit. Then look at what cells they are in. It is pretty easy.

That not the problem tho. The mod description says that you can get a haircut in radiant raiment, but the sisters have no dialogue for it.

Go to Whiterun, Arcadia's potion shop.

Yorcyn is upstairs with a barber chair and she will fix you up.

I started with tailbone length and she cut it to shoulder length, permed it with a dye job.

The Apachii look is fantastic...

Most surprising to me - this is working on SE.

8 hours ago, fred200 said:

Go to Whiterun, Arcadia's potion shop.

Yorcyn is upstairs with a barber chair and she will fix you up.

I started with tailbone length and she cut it to shoulder length, permed it with a dye job.

The Apachii look is fantastic...

Most surprising to me - this is working on SE.

Oh nice! im also on SE and using KS Haidos but I'm looking forward to try it! Did you also have the Problem with the handmeshes I described?

10 hours ago, Gwentag said:

Oh nice! im also on SE and using KS Haidos but I'm looking forward to try it! Did you also have the Problem with the handmeshes I described?

This is using Apachii hair. Note the perm and nail polish. No gaps in arm: CBBE body. And of course, Mirai in the background...

ScreenShot1.png

1 minute ago, fred200 said:

This is using Apachii hair. Note the perm and nail polish. No gaps in arm: CBBE body. And of course, Mirai in the background...

ScreenShot1.png

Hm I‘m also using cbbe. I wonder why my hands don‘t fit the body with nailpolish.

23 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

Hm I‘m also using cbbe. I wonder why my hands don‘t fit the body with nailpolish.

Because the nif with nails itself contains a hand. Depending on the rest of your body, assuming you´re using bodyslide or whatsoever, the hands won´t fit, because there is no slider for the hand mesh. There are two ways of possible solution:

1. Take your standard hand from your body and join the nail block from yps to your standard hand.

2. Strip the hand mesh from the nail mesh and make it a glove, leaving the hand visible using outfitstudio.

oh writing this, I can imagine a third solution:

3. You have to load your CBBE body meshes located in data\meshes\actors\character\character assests into outfitstudio. Then you import the nail polish mesh into outfitstudio. Blend the gaps using the vertics editor tools. You have to do this twice. First for the _0 weight and second time with the _1 (100%) weight body and hand mesh.

If the third one is done correct this is the result:

example fitting.jpg

No, for a couple of reasons:

1) I would never post it here without Emily's permission. And I am really hoping to see her back here to finish the Quest.

2) Advice is free to anyone trying there own ports.

3) My port looks great on the body parts - but too many things don't work yet. Forms are giving me fits.

4) If / when I do get a working version, it would only be shared through PMs.

Process:

Merge the V6 patch inline above with YPS Full V6. It contains a missing animation you need.

Use Nif Optimizer to convert all nifs in both Full and Textures.  Skip facegeom or you will ctd. Actually delete all facegen data in both mods.

No hkx files, so hkx conversion not needed.

Fire up the CK. Load the YPS esp.

Touch something - anything - and save it. This converts a Type 43 mod to a Type 44.

Filter on YPS. Go to Actors and select all. Ctl F4 to export facegeom. Otherwise you get black faces. This replaces all those NIFs you deleted up above.

Done with CK. Fire up Tes5Edit.

Clean the ESP. Then check for errors.

In my case, I got about 50 errors from missing references.

Now it was just a matter of comparing the LE version to see what the reference should have been to the SE version and manually setting it.

Once the references are all fixed, it is time to fire up the mod in SE.

Stop at the first error, check the log, fix the error, repeat.

Good code, well commented. You will find the HDT references; comments tell you how to bypass.

I am currently fighting FormLists. Might be SKSE differences in SE, but the engine keeps saying Cannot call AddForm on a None object.

I have converted a lot of mods - but never one that fights me as much as this one. Learning a lot though. Good author.

On the subject of the quest Emily's kind of written herself into a corner here. The current version of the quest ends with ear lobe healing & high heel training. Both of these involve quite a lot of time passing. Up to this point time passing has been handled by taking long journeys back and forth across the northern edge of the map. Unfortunately these next stages would involve far more journeys than have usually been involved so far between stages so ..... it's fairly safe to say that we're likely to encounter someone during the "take a walk in town" stage. For simplicity's sake it would probably be the young man who gave us the torture foot device and he'll comment on how it affects posture and compliment our little woman in training. There hasn't been any sort of hair dressing stages of the quest yet. We might get to look forwards to them at some point.

I think we can all tell that the choice between drinking the strange vitamin potion and not drinking it has basically been the only actual decision in the quest so far (not blaming Emily here. Skyrim's quest system tends to be horribly linear). It's also fairly obvious that the amount of times the potion has been drank or not will probably affect the end (and whether the character becomes permanently female, manages to regain his manhood, or something altogether different). I haven't taken a look at the mod to see if drinking the potion does increase some kind of counter or not. Has anyone checked this? Currently it's prompting for daily drinking but is it doing anything else yet?

MetallicPotionsQuaffed += 1
        Debug.Messagebox("You quickly quaff a bit of the metallic potion and your body begins to relax. You feel much better now.")

So at least Emily is keeping count.