Spoiler

[00:00] YPS01 "Pierced Ears" [QUST:080073BC]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504F6F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Spoiler

[02/23/2019 - 06:48:56PM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
	[YPS01 (5B0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.ShaveArmpitsHair() - "YpsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 4135
	[YPS01 (5B0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.ShaveHair() - "YpsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 4218
	[Item 4 in container  (00000014)].ypsShavingCream.OnEquipped() - "ypsShavingCream.psc" Line 6

DDYokeOffset03 doesn't point to a valid entry in the ESP, so this error shows up in the papyrus log when shaving your armpits and the idle isn't played.

Using Devious Devices 4.2 (I suppose this is relevant.)

14 hours ago, Michal_Wstroje said:

So, I have a male character and I think the meshes aren't working on his head, as at all stages (Though it is waaay more noticeable at the short stages for obvious reason) the hair keeps clipping under his scalp and the sides of his head. I have a 4k hair texture mod, but fairly sure that only edits textures not meshes for hair, is there a solution to this problem?

ScreenShot3.bmp

This is because it uses the female meshes. The hair growth isn't really for male characters. To get round this you need to set the starting hair for men to be neck or shoulder length. But this will use default female meshes on the hair. 

12 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

This is because it uses the female meshes. The hair growth isn't really for male characters. To get round this you need to set the starting hair for men to be neck or shoulder length. But this will use default female meshes on the hair. 

So there is no way of fixing it? Would I be able to manually change the meshes in the mod esp or something like that? Or is there no real fix for this problem? Either way, Thank you for your help I've spent three days trying to fix this, at least now I know what the problem is which is mighty helpful.

9 hours ago, Michal_Wstroje said:

So there is no way of fixing it? Would I be able to manually change the meshes in the mod esp or something like that? Or is there no real fix for this problem? Either way, Thank you for your help I've spent three days trying to fix this, at least now I know what the problem is which is mighty helpful.

Couldn't you set up custom hairs to fix this? If you made a json with male hair as default, would you still have the female meshes showing?

3 hours ago, Michal_Wstroje said:

But how do I manually create a json? Does it require advanced coding knowledge? I am a bit stuck,

Not that advanced. You should be able to copy one of the .json files in the mod and copy & paste. Getting the hair names is the harder part. You can probably handle it in game as well in the custom hairstyles section of the MCM, click the button that makes them the default hairstyles for each length and then export them.

6 hours ago, Michal_Wstroje said:

But how do I manually create a json? Does it require advanced coding knowledge? I am a bit stuck,

The mod creates the JSon file you need. All you do is get the name of the hairs you want via looking at the racemenu bottom right corner which comes up with a description of the hair selected. 

So for example :- ApachiiHumanHair71 would be the ID of a custom hair. Enter that set the length and then the style of hair. You could do this with male hairs. But The problem comes when you want a female custom hair list. The only way I know round it would be to copy and paste the male hair list you make into a different folder and then write over it in game by inputting female hairs and when you switch genders just exit the game and switch Json files over and import the new file. 

So you're saying make the list of all the male hairs I want to use from short to full length in MCM menu, and then export that list and then change the name of the list from custom styles to default styles?

On 2/27/2019 at 11:33 PM, Balgin said:

Not that advanced. You should be able to copy one of the .json files in the mod and copy & paste. Getting the hair names is the harder part. You can probably handle it in game as well in the custom hairstyles section of the MCM, click the button that makes them the default hairstyles for each length and then export them.

21 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The mod creates the JSon file you need. All you do is get the name of the hairs you want via looking at the racemenu bottom right corner which comes up with a description of the hair selected. 

So for example :- ApachiiHumanHair71 would be the ID of a custom hair. Enter that set the length and then the style of hair. You could do this with male hairs. But The problem comes when you want a female custom hair list. The only way I know round it would be to copy and paste the male hair list you make into a different folder and then write over it in game by inputting female hairs and when you switch genders just exit the game and switch Json files over and import the new file. 

Edit: Okay so I tried what I Stated above and also attempted changing the JSON files themselves, and... Still nothing. I think I might be understanding wrong.

4 hours ago, Michal_Wstroje said:

So you're saying make the list of all the male hairs I want to use from short to full length in MCM menu, and then export that list and then change the name of the list from custom styles to default styles?

Edit: Okay so I tried what I Stated above and also attempted changing the JSON files themselves, and... Still nothing. I think I might be understanding wrong.

Make two folders called female Custom Hair Json file, and male Custom Hair Json file. 

Go into the game and make a male hair list for the custom hairs and export it from the mcm the list once finished. 

Exit game 

Go to the Json folder where the custom hair list is stored and copy and paste it into the relevant folder for male hairs. 

Go back to the game and set up a female custom hair list and export it from the mcm. 

Exit game

Go to the Json folder again where the custom hair list is stored for yps and copy and paste the female custom hairs to the folder for female hair json folder you created. 

You now have two separate files for male and female hairs in folders that should be safe from overwrite as the mods will not look inside them. Then when you use a male character copy and paste the male custom hair list into the yps json folder and let it overwrite. Go into the game and select import from the yps custom hairs mcm. Same with the female hairs. 

Nevermind I'm Back and I bring actual photos, It didn't work, I don't have any of those hair style mods other than the bald hair one, I just want to stick with default hair styles, for Men only, I don't know if I change everything in that hair growth database, or the game database that has all the mods in it. I configured a custom hair list and put it in it's own folder and I have no clue what to do with the Skyrim.esm Json either. And as you can see in the final screen shot hair still 1. Clips and 2, that hair in the screenshot isn't even the right style, it should be completely bald, so there shouldn't even be any visible problems because there isn't supposed to be visible hair yet. Also I did import custom hair styles and it still failed me

1.PNG

^My custom Male hairs Json folder and what the pathway looks like

2.PNG

^This is the Json that I show the pathway too in the screenshot preceding this one.

3.PNG

^Skse - Plugins - All Jsons,

5.PNG

^Hair growth data base, what the hell is this, I read through the instructions and all that (Further down on the file) and they didn't really help.

6.PNG

^Default Hairs (Vanilla) json, doesn't seem right given it's using hairs from those damn hair mods (I am growing to truly hate them so much, none of them even remotely fit skyrim.) Also they are all female

7.PNG

^Hair ModDatabase json

8.PNG

^Skyrim Esm json folder, no clue what to do here either.

Skyrim 3_1_2019 5_41_19 PM.png

This is my problem, all my hairs do this, they all clip through his damn head like this.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:53 PM, Michal_Wstroje said:

Nevermind I'm Back and I bring actual photos, It didn't work, I don't have any of those hair style mods other than the bald hair one, I just want to stick with default hair styles, for Men only, I don't know if I change everything in that hair growth database, or the game database that has all the mods in it. I configured a custom hair list and put it in it's own folder and I have no clue what to do with the Skyrim.esm Json either. And as you can see in the final screen shot hair still 1. Clips and 2, that hair in the screenshot isn't even the right style, it should be completely bald, so there shouldn't even be any visible problems because there isn't supposed to be visible hair yet. Also I did import custom hair styles and it still failed me

^My custom Male hairs Json folder and what the pathway looks like

^This is the Json that I show the pathway too in the screenshot preceding this one.

^Skse - Plugins - All Jsons,

^Hair growth data base, what the hell is this, I read through the instructions and all that (Further down on the file) and they didn't really help.

^Default Hairs (Vanilla) json, doesn't seem right given it's using hairs from those damn hair mods (I am growing to truly hate them so much, none of them even remotely fit skyrim.) Also they are all female

^Hair ModDatabase json

^Skyrim Esm json folder, no clue what to do here either.

This is my problem, all my hairs do this, they all clip through his damn head like this.

Two quick questions for you. Do you use racemenu in game, and are you planning on playing a female at any point? Depending on the answers, there may be an easier way to do this than everything you're going through.

11 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Two quick questions for you. Do you use racemenu in game, and are you planning on playing a female at any point? Depending on the answers, there may be an easier way to do this than everything you're going through.

I use racemenu and I’m not planning on playing a female at any point

17 hours ago, Michal_Wstroje said:

I use racemenu and I’m not planning on playing a female at any point

So using racemenu, make sure you know all the names of the hairs you want as default for each growth stage.

Then in the SKSE/Plugins/ypsFashion folder, find the ypsHairDefault.json (you may want to make a duplicate backup before going further) and open it in notepad. There should be a block of text in there that looks something like this:

"HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard04",
            "HairFemaleImperial1",
            "0AdonisF",
            "HairFemaleNord15",
            "HairFemaleNord20",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "0Getup",
            "0Gecko",
            "0Butterfly098",
            "0Alia",
            "0TitaniumPB",
            "0Galactic",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler"

Replace each of the hairs listed with what you want your default to be for each stage. Save and close file. This should mean that those are the autoselected hairs that show up as growth occurs, and if they are set as male hair, I would imagine that would fix the clipping issue.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:10 AM, Xiaron said:

So using racemenu, make sure you know all the names of the hairs you want as default for each growth stage.

Then in the SKSE/Plugins/ypsFashion folder, find the ypsHairDefault.json (you may want to make a duplicate backup before going further) and open it in notepad. There should be a block of text in there that looks something like this:

"HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard03",
            "HairFemaleRedguard04",
            "HairFemaleImperial1",
            "0AdonisF",
            "HairFemaleNord15",
            "HairFemaleNord20",
            "HairFemaleNord01",
            "0Getup",
            "0Gecko",
            "0Butterfly098",
            "0Alia",
            "0TitaniumPB",
            "0Galactic",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Fawn",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler",
            "0Traveler"

Replace each of the hairs listed with what you want your default to be for each stage. Save and close file. This should mean that those are the autoselected hairs that show up as growth occurs, and if they are set as male hair, I would imagine that would fix the clipping issue.

Do I do anything with the other Jsons in the SKSE Plugins folder, or do I leave them alone and only change the Default Json you mentioned above? it has not worked

Screenshot (20).png

6 hours ago, Michal_Wstroje said:

Do I do anything with the other Jsons in the SKSE Plugins folder, or do I leave them alone and only change the Default Json you mentioned above? it has not worked

The only change you should have had to make is the default. Do you have custom hair as default checked? Try unchecking that if you do, just in case. I'll try and test things for you with a male character to see if there's another way, but I won't have time for a few days.

9 hours ago, Xiaron said:

The only change you should have had to make is the default. Do you have custom hair as default checked? Try unchecking that if you do, just in case. I'll try and test things for you with a male character to see if there's another way, but I won't have time for a few days.

I do have custom hairs as default unchecked. thanks for the help with this stuff. 

On 3/8/2019 at 4:26 PM, Michal_Wstroje said:

I do have custom hairs as default unchecked. thanks for the help with this stuff. 

Just a warning, I'm being hit hard with the site errors. I should have time Tues to run tests to try and find you a solution, but if I don't post right away, I couldn't get LL to load. 

On 2/23/2019 at 7:51 PM, Hylysi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[00:00] YPS01 "Pierced Ears" [QUST:080073BC]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504F6F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Reveal hidden contents

[02/23/2019 - 06:48:56PM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
	[YPS01 (5B0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.ShaveArmpitsHair() - "YpsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 4135
	[YPS01 (5B0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.ShaveHair() - "YpsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 4218
	[Item 4 in container  (00000014)].ypsShavingCream.OnEquipped() - "ypsShavingCream.psc" Line 6

DDYokeOffset03 doesn't point to a valid entry in the ESP, so this error shows up in the papyrus log when shaving your armpits and the idle isn't played.

Using Devious Devices 4.2 (I suppose this is relevant.)

I make my on update to solve that, need the v6.0 to work

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4).7z