2 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

I´m glad you don´t got it wrong. It is very difficult to just write an explanation without looking into someones eyes.

I know. There's no vocal tone in text. I'm probably not going to do anything about it any time soon. I'll probably end up using Mod Organiser instead of the Nexus Mod Manager (mostly because a lot of my mods didn't come from the Nexus).

4 hours ago, Balgin said:

I know. There's no vocal tone in text. I'm probably not going to do anything about it any time soon. I'll probably end up using Mod Organiser instead of the Nexus Mod Manager (mostly because a lot of my mods didn't come from the Nexus).

Vortex works like MO, I am also finding it easier to use than MO. I play Skyrim on a 2560x 1080 screen and could never get Mod Organiser to run the correct resolution. 

Any reason I'm owning money to Dibella's beauty fund when SD+ quests engage from Death Alternative? Also my items are removed despite the quests not really having any reason for doing so.

Edit:

Never mind. Turned out to be the fine you get for taking off your nails and the bound spriggan gloves take their place. Dunno why it's on in the MCM by default since they automatically re-equip anyway if you were to take them off. Really I can't think of any real reason the fine mechanic exists to begin with since it's immersion breaking (how does your money magically teleport to the fund?) and serves no purpose outside of making things inconvenient for you. It only makes things worse when you realize it's incompatible with DD gloves.

I bit the bullet as it were and took a male character into my game purely to try out the new quest line..  Kudos for the work put in so far as it was a lot of fun. Eagerly looking forward to seeing it develope further as it was a great way to start a fresh game.

Using a similar theme would there be a way for you to create a similar quest line for female characters perhaps using the "too busy fighting to look pretty" excuse for not bothering with make up and nails etc.  Plenty of trickery and misdirection could still be used similar to the male quest.

As an observation on the male quest line as it developes a lot more could be made of the tricking, manipulating and teasing to get him to do the tasks. The quest theme was awesome and took you from A to B very nicely  but maybe a little more filling out as it grows. Perhaps later in the changes a dominant female at the shop could get involved forcing the reluctant player into going far further than intended. Purely a thought and certainly not a critisism as I had a lot of fun playing through it.

Thanks for giving my poor male character a Hair raising time and letting me bring him out to play for the first time in way too long.. 

On 11/3/2018 at 9:00 AM, Balgin said:

You might be getting fined for removing items you weren't meant to remove like welded piercings, for example.

Pretty positive it's my nails. Only other items I'm wearing during the mod is makeup. I haven't even had anything pierced at all during this playthrough. All I'm saying is that I see no reason the item removal fine is "on" by default.

55 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

Pretty positive it's my nails. Only other items I'm wearing during the mod is makeup. I haven't even had anything pierced at all during this playthrough. All I'm saying is that I see no reason the item removal fine is "on" by default.

Yeah, the fund is extremely annoying if you use Death Alterternativ. You get raped by your enemies and end up with all your gold gone and 2000 gold debt which makes every coin you pick up the next game month vanish to the fund magically. I wish it could be switched off. I had this experience again a few minutes ago trying Magna Cum Gaudio....

@emily1673 - Good to see this mod is still active and fixing things for male characters!

I have a small request to make if you are still taking ideas. 

To improve compatibility with my Sisterhood of Dibella, would it be possible to enable some of the basic hair and nails services dialogues to any NPC wearing an amulet of Dibella?

I made wearing the amulet of Dibella a token of anyone in tune with the Goddess' teachings, and that would include skills to make someone more beautiful.

32 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Not sure if its this mod, but when I get slave tats I can't remove them via the mcm anymore. Does this mod control slave tats like that or is it just make up tats? 

The is an option 'Lock Slave Tats' in the MCM. If it was checked while YPS applied the tat, you cannot change it manually. Just use the the remover stuff from the mod, untick it and apply again. Then you can change it in the Slave Tat MCM. I do this always with the toe nails as the color is a little off simetimes.

55 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

How can I move them up ?

Is the Jennifer Body CBBE or UUNP?

CBBE should work with the textures provided in the main installation and UUNP body is of course the UNP texture pack.

If Jennifer Body is neither one: GIMP with DDS extension implemented. You have to change the position manually in the texture.

9 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Is the Jennifer Body CBBE or UUNP?

CBBE should work with the textures provided in the main installation and UUNP body is of course the UNP texture pack.

If Jennifer Body is neither one: GIMP with DDS extension implemented. You have to change the position manually in the texture.

It is UUNP and I already have the unp files installed. 

52 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Well that would depend on whether you had the same mods installed right? 

probably only KS Renewal and ApachiiSkyHair matter unless you're using some other obscure custom hair pack. colors and anything else shouldn't really matter as long as i have the base hairdos which i have both of the ones i mentioned. And I would be fine with downloading whatever pack they said i needed anyway :P

4 hours ago, Foxtrot6 said:

probably only KS Renewal and ApachiiSkyHair matter unless you're using some other obscure custom hair pack. colors and anything else shouldn't really matter as long as i have the base hairdos which i have both of the ones i mentioned. And I would be fine with downloading whatever pack they said i needed anyway :P

Well I have around 30 done so far from SG hair pack. Mainly because they came with screenshots and each one was named the ID number in the pack. So all you needed to know was the game saw the style as "00HairFemaleSG" then the last part was the number or name of the style. This made it easy to look at the styles out of game write down the ones I liked and then add them to the custom list. 

Apachii comes with some screenshots but they are not named the same as the actual style in game, not looked at KS yet. 

Here is my custom list if you find SG download link. 

ypsCustomStyles.json

11 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Well I have around 30 done so far from SG hair pack. Mainly because they came with screenshots and each one was named the ID number in the pack. So all you needed to know was the game saw the style as "00HairFemaleSG" then the last part was the number or name of the style. This made it easy to look at the styles out of game write down the ones I liked and then add them to the custom list. 

Apachii comes with some screenshots but they are not named the same as the actual style in game, not looked at KS yet. 

Here is my custom list if you find SG download link. 

ypsCustomStyles.json

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 8:28 PM, emily1673 said:

It's only half finished; still more to come.

If you still are here (has been over a month sense you last been on the site), any update on the quest?

Also do you know if the mod is / considered making it compatible with Homrone's TG/Sex Change systems?

14 hours ago, Malos323 said:

If you still are here (has been over a month sense you last been on the site), any update on the quest?

Also do you know if the mod is / considered making it compatible with Homrone's TG/Sex Change systems?

Sadly I don't dare to give any promises on when something will be finished... next update in early next year perhaps?

I haven't thought about making it compatible to Hormone's sex change system, but as the gender is the same as in game, there should be no conflict. Or do you see a problem?